Bottom Namjoon One Shots

holyminhori tarafından

I feel like there will never be enough bottom namjoon stories in wattpad. °°°°° © credits to @SEULCITY for th... Daha Fazla

jeon jυngĸooĸ
ĸιм тaeнyυng
jυng нoѕeoĸ
мιn yoongι
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
мιn yoongι
jυng нoѕeoĸ
parĸ jιмιn
ĸιм тaeнyυng
jeon jυngĸooĸ
втѕ
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
Namgi: Requests
J̶E̶O̶N̶ J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

parĸ jιмιn

14.2K 387 179
holyminhori tarafından

Honestly, I love this ship so much. ❤ I've never written any hybrid story before so please bear with me if I accidentally make up my own version of hybridverse(?). I don't even know what they call that. Fuck rules :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Namjoon was 8 when his owners took him. He's a wolf hybrid but that didn't stop his owners from keeping him. They can't believe that such a cute and adorable young hybrid with soft features that looks more like a prey would be a predator. But that's what drew them to Namjoon in the first place. That's his charm that always prove people wrong from their prejudices. He's different. And he loves it.

He was well fed and he could get almost all he wanted. He made sure to be a good boy to them in return for their kindness to him. Like what a good pet hybrid should be. He was always dressed in his best clothes since his owners have a lot of money to waste. He's basically spoiled by his owners who are a couple. Jin and Yoongi. Who of course, can't produce their own child so they resort to just buying a hybrid.

He's contented and happy in the way things were. Jin and Yoongi acted like they're his real mom and dad instead of his owners. They treated him like their own child. He couldn't ask for more. They were the best and everything's just perfect. He lived a few happy years with them.

Until Jimin came into the picture. The cute cat hybrid whom Jin found in a pound. Said he can't resist the hybrid's adorableness and he can't take watching the hybrid inside a cage.

He was 14 when Jin brought Jimin. Yoongi instantly loved Jimin. While Namjoon hated him at first sight. Threatened that he will have a rival for his owners' attention.

Jimin was only 12. He was far too innocent, obedient and good. Namjoon can't find any flaws in the cat hybrid. The way his long, black and thin tail would sway side to side when he's interested or curious at something. His black furry cat ears would twitch when Jin or Yoongi would pet him or when they compliment him. He's also kind to Namjoon. Always obedient in whatever Namjoon orders. Jimin thinks of him as a big brother whom he looks up to due to his intelligence and reliableness.

Which made Namjoon hate himself more than he hates Jimin.

Namjoon feels like Jimin's stealing their owners' their attention. Jimin's good at almost everything. He can also dance and sing beautifully, which their owners adore.

Then puberty hit the both of them.

Namjoon's light brown wolf ears and his big, soft, and furry tail that's white at the tip didn't change much. He grew taller though. Like a lot taller. But instead of having manly arms and strong-looking body, his body is more on the feminine side. His hips widened a little bit and his long thighs were thick but soft and squishy. His arms weren't muscly unlike most predators. Not to mention he has a really small waist. He didn't look manly at all.

Jimin is the opposite. His long black tail grew longer and no longer too thin. He did grow taller too. But not as much as Namjoon. But his body compensated for his lack of height. He was all muscly. His arms and legs clearly have defined muscles, thanks from his years of hardwork in dancing. To top it all off, he has abdominal muscles forming in his stomach. He was the definition of manly. Just like what every predator should be. Gone was the innocent looking Jimin.

Namjoon is 18 and is already a senior while Jimin is 16 in his sophomore year.

Namjoon was pretty popular to mostly male hybrids. Even though he's a wolf hybrid, he doesn't look rigid or dominant. A lot of people courted him, hybrid or not. But he's not particularly interested in anyone at all. He also haven't had his first rut which was a little worrying. He had reached 18 for a while now. Which was 6 months ago to be exact. Hybrids should have their heat or rut 2 to 3 weeks after they turn 18. A month should be the maximum amount of time without having their first heat or rut. Prey hybrids will be having heats while predator hybrids will have their ruts.

All four them are at the foyer. Saying their goodbyes and mostly Jin reminding them of what they should and shouldn't do. Jin and Yoongi are going somewhere for 3 days and 2 nights. Probably going to a private island that they may own but never told them about it. Who knows.

"Jimin take care of Namjoon, okay?" Jin said. He hugged Jimin then Namjoon. Namjoon rolled his eyes at that.

Jin actually meant that Jimin should eye Namjoon to prevent any further damages to the house appliances or anything Namjoon will potentially break. They don't want to come back with a wrecked place.

"Yes, sir! Copy that" Jimin answered with his famous eye smile. No wonder he's really popular to girls. Namjoon's heart may or may not skipped a little bit.

Jin turned to Namjoon. "And you, young man. Please refrain from breaking things...again. You might hurt yourself, okay?" Jin touched Namjoon's cheek and pinched it. Cooing at how soft and adorable Namjoon's cheek is.

"Yah Jin we don't have time! The chopp- I mean our ride's waiting." Yoongi irritatedly said. Looking at his gold expensive watch with furrowed eyebrows.

"Can't you tell him to wait? We're the ones who pay him. It's the least he can do." Jin becoming angry at the mere mention of the wayward guy.

"Well Taehyung is your cousin. I'm not the one who hired him. Now let's go." Yoongi deadpanned. He's scared that if they come late and they piss Taehyung off, the guy wouldn't hesitate to fly recklessly. The last time they did piss him off, Taehyung didn't drop them off to their destination right away. Yoongi felt like he and Jin experienced the different altitudes of the atmosphere that day.

"Goodbye kids. See you in three days!" Jin waved and the both of them disappeared from the door.

Before the both of them can even sigh, the door opened once again. Yoongi's head peeking out.

"I forgot. No parties and don't do any trouble. I'll be watching you two." Yoongi squinted. He pointed his index and middle finger to his eyes then to jimin's and namjoon's.

The door closed.

The both of them finally able to breathe in relief. They're free and alone at last. They're both awkwardly standing beside each other. Namjoon finally moved first and slowly made his way to his room. Jimin snapped out of his own thoughts, trailing behind Namjoon as their bedrooms are located at the same hallway, facing each other. They were ignoring each other like they normally do.

Namjoon woke up in the morning the next day feeling strange and uncomfortably hot. His clothes were already sticky and damp, making Namjoon scrunch up his face in disgust.

The morning was cold and breezy but Namjoon couldn't take the heat his body is emitting. So he took a really cold shower. He also used his cooling shampoo that he rarely uses since the season is apparently cold. He felt like his head was boiling so he used it.

As if the cold shower isn't enough, he wore his thin white tank top and the shortest boxer he could find in his closet. In other words, he was barely covered and he doesn't care. It's a weekend anyway so he can wear whatever he wants. No one would judge. Maybe except Jimin. Not that he cares.

He snorted at the thought.

Jimin came out from his room, he hasn't showered yet but that's the least of his concerns right now. He just wants to eat breakfast.

When he entered the kitchen, he was greeted by long, golden, and silky thighs. Namjoon's seated on a stool at the kitchen island, eating cereals. Namjoon is wearing a really short pair of boxers. He's wondering if it's still a boxer or if it's actually booty shorts. Namjoon's pink nipples are also visible beneath his thin tank top. His soft-looking arms are displayed for Jimin to look at.

Namjoon looked like a meal.

Jimin blushed at his rude thoughts about Namjoon. They're basically brothers for pete's sake! He felt a little bad for even checking out Namjoon. It felt wrong but it also felt incredibly right at the same time.

"Morning" Jimin muttered.

Namjoon grunted as a reply. His wolf ears twitching at the process. The cat hybrid thought it was cute.

They ate their breakfast silently that morning.

During midday, Namjoon was lounging at the living room. He didn't make plans with his friends, same as Jimin. It's a lazy day for the both. He's splayed on the couch while Jimin was sitting on a single-seater. They're both watching some random variety show currently playing on the T.V.

The living room was humid and the temperature rose up. Namjoon felt weak and he feels like he would get dizzy if he ever stood up. He's at the living room since morning until he became weaker and uncomfortable when it got hotter. It was too late to go to his room now. He figured he should've went to his room and turn the ac on. Now he's squirming uncomfortably at the couch, whining a little bit. Not to mention his butt feels like it's on fire.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jimin sounded like he's worried. Namjoon may just be imagining things.

"It hurts..." Namjoon mewled, his eyes shut tightly. He looks constipated and in deep pain.

"Hyung!" Jimin stood up abruptly and held both Namjoon's arms. Namjoon looks so out of it and Jimin doesn't know what to do.

"H-hot" Namjoon muttered.

Jimin ran to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. He then went to Namjoon and made him drink it. Jimin felt Namjoon's forehead and his skin was already burning. He thought for a second before deciding to carry Namjoon to his own bedroom. Since the wolf hybrid doesn't like it when Jimin enters his bedroom with or without permission.

He placed Namjoon on his bed carefully. He turned his ac on, full blown. When he turned to look at Namjoon, the comforters were already on the floor. Seems like Namjoon wasn't kidding when he said it was hot.

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes. He realized he wasn't in his own room. The room is tidy and well kept. Unlike his room that's a mess. The room was mostly black and grey with various figures from game characters he barely recognized. It's Jimin's room.

There's a head peeking out beside him. A mop of greenish blue hair, squishy cheeks, and pouty lips peeking a little on his line of sight. Jimin was obviously sleeping.

Namjoon just noticed there's a damp towel on top of his forehead, his arms, his thighs and legs. He's covered by damp towels everywhere.

"What the hell?" he hissed.

Seems like he woke Jimin up.

"Hyung? Are you okay? Is it still hot? Do you need more towels? What do you want?" Jimin held his forearms like he will disappear any moment.

"What happened?"

Jimin averted his gaze from Namjoon. Kinda embarassed about something that happened when he was out cold.

"N-nothing. You were really hot-" Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows at that.

"Not that kind of hot! I thought you had a fever so I took care of you." Jimin looked down, blushing a little.

"Oh...thanks" Namjoon felt a little weird because of the fluttering feeling in his tummy.

Namjoon attempted to sit up but was forcibly put back down by Jimin.

"Stay. You're still weak."

Namjoon felt a little offended. He can take care of himself. He doesn't need Jimin to rub on his face that he's not strong.

"Well thanks for your concern. I can handle myself," he said sarcastically.

Namjoon struggled a little to get out of Jimin's bed and successfully managed to get out of Jimin's bedroom.

The next day, Namjoon felt a whole lot better. As much as it irritates him, he may have to thank Jimin for taking care of him. He owes him. Even though he was a little offended by what Jimin said. Jimin was just looking out for him. He knows Jimin didn't mean anything rude. Namjoon knew that. He knows Jimin isn't bad. Namjoon knows he's just being salty.

"Thank you and I'm sorry," Namjoon looked down in shame and embarassment. His wolf ears hung low and tail in between his thighs.

Jimin was taken aback. Namjoon said sorry and thanked him?

He must be dreaming.

He has to be.

He must look so surprised that even Namjoon had to wave his hands at his face. He blushed lightly and cleared his throat.

"I'm just looking out for you. That's all. I-uh y-you're welcome." he scratched his black cat ears and looked down. He didn't realize that Namjoon noticed the happy swaying of his tail, making Namjoon giggle a little.

Then came the day where the dreadful incident happened.

It was Monday. Jin and Yoongi still weren't home. Jimin and Namjoon went to school as usual. Everything was back to normal. Means that they ignored each other again. Jimin doesn't know why. He sort of expected Namjoon to greet him as he thought they're finally on good terms. Seems like nothing has actually changed.

Namjoon was taking notes on his notebook when a sudden surge of heat overtook him. His skin feels like he was suddenly dipped into boiling hot water. It's excruciating. The air felt suddenly humid. His hips is aching and his underwear is somehow wet. He was panting and he dropped his pen because of the excruciating pain and the heat coiling everywhere on his body.

"Are you okay Namjoon?" his Teacher touched his shoulder.

Namjoon shook his head.

Namjoon was later sent to the infirmary. He was given meds by their school nurse. Said he was actually in his heat and he was scolded why he wasn't home taking care of it.

Well Namjoon of course didn't know. How the hell was he supposed to know if he's expecting it to be a rut?

"You're not a normal hybrid. Some rare predators have heats too. Same to prey hybrids who have ruts. Still, it's not common." the school nurse explained. "You have to find someone for your heat if you don't want to suffer, I tell you."

At last, Namjoon now know why he's like this. Namjoon was sent home early by the school. Of course with an escort. Which is obviously Jimin since they live in the same house.

They were quiet on the way home. Jimin's still a little upset because Namjoon didn't acknowledge his presence. Little did he know that Namjoon's nervous and he shied away at the thought of greeting Jimin. So he ended up unintentionally ignoring the younger.

Namjoon is too weak to stand up on his own so he was carried by Jimin on a piggyback ride from the school all the way to his room. Their house is only a walking distance from the school. Namjoon felt bad for Jimin but at the same time amazed that he can carry him even though he weighs a lot and Jimin's smaller than him.

He felt Jimin's strong grip on his soft thighs and the way Jimin's greenish blue hair smells like the ocean waves. It's soothing and calming his nerves. His pain subsiding a little. His arms wrapped securely on Jimin's neck. His face resting near Jimin's neck. Jimin smells nice and manly. He likes it.

"Jimin it hurts..." Namjoon sobbed when he was placed on his own bed. He was clutching his stomach and his whole body curled up.

Jimin was instructed by the school nurse to assist Namjoon in his heat. He was utterly surprised that Namjoon has a heat instead of a rut. And by assist means to have sex with his hyung. He gulped at the thought.

But Namjoon insisted that he can handle his heat himself with the help of meds. And lots and lots of cold wet towels.

But now, Namjoon is having second thoughts.

"What do you want hyung? Please tell me." Jimin panicked.

Instead of answering, Jimin's wrists were pulled. He landed on top of Namjoon. Namjoon's arms made its way to Jimin's neck, grabbing ahold of the younger. Their breaths slowly tickling at each other's lips. Namjoon's plump ones already an inch away from Jimin's pouty ones.

Without hesitation, Jimin crashed his lips into Namjoon's.

"Finally," Jimin thought.

He dreamt of this day where he will get to feel what it's like to kiss Namjoon's plump and tempting lips. He dreamt about caressing his hyung's soft cheeks, his hands traveling from the older's face to his neck, near his collarbones, his chest and his pink erect nipples.

And now it's happening.

He kissed Namjoon passionately for a few moments. Until Namjoon opened his mouth, Jimin's tongue entering gratefully. He's savoring every nook and cranny his tongue could reach within Namjoon's hot mouth. They were both battling for dominance. But Jimin won decisively, putting Namjoon in his place. Namjoon felt like he would melt from Jimin's kisses. Getting rougher by the second.

Jimin's hands made its way under Namjoon's shirt. Carefully caressing his flat and soft tummy all the way up to his pink nipples. First touching it shyly, just feeling it under his unassuming touch. Then he pinched it, making Namjoon gasp.

Namjoon made a bold move and palmed Jimin's clothed member. Jimin growling loudly when Namjoon palms it harder. The cat hybrid can't take it anymore.

He undressed the wolf's shirt, revealing flawless golden skin. The wolf hybrid's chest slowly rising and falling from his every breath.

Jimin agitatedly took off his own clothes. Revealing his toned arms, chest and abdominal muscles. Sweet little beads of sweat forms all over his torso. Namjoon halts to look at Jimin's profile. He's freaking gorgeous. Namjoon blushed.

Jimin's canines were showing, licking his own lips.

Namjoon gulped.

The cat hybrid lunged forward, capturing Namjoon's lips for a few seconds before moving below to his perk nipples. His hot, wet tongue grazing over the top before sucking it. Namjoon moaned vocally. His left hand grabbing Jimin's hair roughly. His right softly petting Jimin's black cat ears, making Jimin suck harder.

"Jimin, p-please!" Namjoon's head feels hazy and the aching to be filled is the only thing Namjoon can think of. There's no point beating around the bush.

With shaky hands, the younger's small fingers unbuttoned, unzipped and undressed the older's pants and boxers. He parted Namjoon's thighs, unravelling the wolf's flushed member and his pink gaping hole achingly dripping with transparent slick. Jimin caressed the inside of Namjoon's smooth thighs before entering his little pink hole with his middle finger. His middle finger was already soaked with slick when he entered the second digit. Namjoon moaned at the feeling of the digits quickly pushing in and out of his walls. His grip on Jimin's beach blue hair tightening. He's bucking his hips, begging to be filled completely.

Jimin deemed it enough and pulled out his fingers from Namjoon to stroke at his own member. He smeared his dick with his own precum before aligning it to the wolf hybrid's puckering hole. Jimin held both Namjoon's hand with his own before he entered painfully slow, earning a small whine from an already blushing Namjoon. Albeit both of them marvelling at the different sensations, but with the same level of pleasure all the same.

Jimin halted when the end of his rather thick and big member touched with Namjoon's hole. He didn't move until Namjoon's legs snaked on his back, urging him to move. He gladly did so, slowly pulling it out and pushing back in with much force that made the bed creak. Both of them groaning at the process.

"Namjoon you feel so warm~" Jimin can't help but drop the honorifics. He felt confident about his dominance towards Namjoon. He felt good having full control to the submissive. Namjoon whined at it and his toes curled when Jimin found his prostate, the snapping of Jimin's hips erratic. His tail wrapped around Jimin's arms for support.

Jimin noticed Namjoon's plethora of mewls and moans getting prominent, indicating that the older must be getting close.

Strings of white substance came out of Namjoon's tiny member without warning. The clenching of his asshole drove Jimin to the edge, making him get to his climax himself.

They were both panting heavily. Jimin pulled out and willed himself to clean the both of them up. He then snuggled up with Namjoon after changing the bed sheets of course. Him being the big spoon and the older as the little spoon. In spite of the height difference, it works and they somehow managed.

When their owners came back late at night, they were surprised to come back with a rather quiet place. When they found the hybrids cuddling in Namjoon's bedroom, they were appalled at the thick pungent smell of aftersex.

They definitely need some explanations.

ⓕⓘⓝⓘⓢⓗ

Sorry for the failed attempt in smut and for the long ass chapter ;-;

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.9K 579 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...
57.9K 1.1K 18
"But... I'm your leader!" "Hm, and I'm your dom. Now, knees" ___________________________________________ A set of Bottom Namjoon One shots because th...
46.2K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
28.5K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . 🥈#2 Namjinff