CLOUDY | ACXKHR ✔️

By Sloth02

Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Kor... More

1.Hello Darkness
2.Learning and Planning
Koro's gravure adventure
3. Taking an Infiltration Mission
4. Meeting The Varia
5. Becoming the "small trash"
6. Living with the Varia
7. Calm before the Storm
8. Lighting a Fire
9. Stalking in Namimori
10. Start of The Rings' Battle
11. The Reason of Our Downfall
12. After the Storms, the Rains
13. Dispelling the Mist
14. Beyond Gola Mosca
15. Behind the Scenes
16. Before the Fall
17. Failing a Second Revolution
Alternative Target: R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N
18. Where Does Your Loyalty Lie?
19. A Favor for Ran-chan
20. Two Sides of The Same Coin
Koro's future Choice
21. Double Game
22. A Choice for My Dearest
Koro's future Self
23. Tracking for My Dearest
24. Playing Our Cards Right
25. Announcing The Final Act
26. Ending The Final Act
27. Future Memories
28. Break Time
29. Conflict of Interest
30. Into the Mindscape
31. Inheritance Ceremony
32. Nostalgic Views
33. Crescent Moon
34. Meeting an Apple
35. Mammon's Request
36. Teaching in Namimori
37. Caught in a Storm
38. Losing isn't an Option
39. Relationship Update
40. Undesired Rematch
41. Enters the Vindice
42. Establishing a Collaboration
43. To Sleep In
44. Back to the Routine
Epilogue: Assassination Time
Bonus: Dream Come True

Alternative Target: D.O.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N

1.5K 69 3
By Sloth02

{???, ???}

Yucca leaned against his chair, the pout on his face still present as he thought back on Koro's uninvited initiative.

Asking Mukuro for help, he scoffed, what a joke.

Taking a handful of the newly created pack of sweet, Yucca rolled himself into the blanket. Stupid Koro, he thought, munching onto his hard candies.

Trying to get the image of the raven head and annoying illusionist out of his mind, Yucca found himself thinking about them more.

"Argh, so annoying!" He fumed, throwing his pack of sweet on the ground before it dispersed into nothingness. "I'm not interested," he muttered.

He remained still for a few minutes, trying to "sleep," before frowning. "Just for a second," he murmured. Taking a glass of water from who knows where he carefully observed his reflection.

Touching the surface with his forefinger, he watched as the rippled slowly morphed his reflection into the scene of Koro and Mukuro's conversation.

Not able to hear a word of their conversation, Yucca scowled. Once more he touched the water's surface, watching as the ripple morphed his vision again. With now a clear view of Koro and Mukuro's faces, Yucca focused himself on their lips' movements.

He definitely, wasn't curious. Definitely. Only worried about Koro. Right, worried.

"Impulsive?" Yucca repeated. "Am I?" he wondered. No, he wasn't. He was calm. Always. Yucca tried to reassure himself before refocusing on the conversation at hand.

He frowned, he didn't like the turn things were taking. Or at least what he understood of it. A seal, for him?

He wouldn't let them. Never. How dare Koro tried to fool him, and with this pest.

Fuming, Yucca let his flames spill out of his manifestation. Unbalancing the mindscape, Yucca forced Mukuro out of it. If Koro wanted to get rid of him, he would have to try harder.

Yucca shattered the mindscape, forcing his body to awaken.

::

{Namimori's suburb, Japan}

Koro stood behind Byakuran, uneasy. Since the time he had tried to have Mukuro cooperate with him, Yucca hadn't talked to him. He was blind when it came to the younger's thought, and it unnerved him.

How could he watch over him when he didn't have a clue on what Yucca was trying to accomplish?

He mentally shook his head, no use dwelling over it. He needed to focus on the battle at hand. Keeping an eye on Yucca's soul wavelength was something he should be able to do at the same time. The white head had been unresponsive for a moment, not interfering with any of his actions.

If Koro is lucky, Yucca will stay "asleep."

Blinking his eyes, Koro looked at the three wreaths figures as they got smaller and smaller. Soon he couldn't decipher them correctly, explosions followed.

Taking a glance at Byakuran who remained on his throne, Koro stood, waiting for the younger man's next action.

"Say, Koro-chan," Byakuran called out. Koro tensed at his name. "Why don't you let Nii-chan in control this time around?" he asked.

Koro remained still, not answering. Sensing the other's unwillingness to respond, Byakuran heaved a sigh. Leaning in his throne, he beckoned Koro to get closer.

His hand crept up Koro's torso before his fingers took hold of his shirt. Pulling him closer, so the two were at the same eye level, Byakuran gazed into Koro's eyes.

Byakuran's other hand gently caressed Koro's cheek before his forefinger settled under his purple eyes. "You know, I think Yucca-nii's most redeeming feature is his eyes," he muttered with a smile.

"But you can't make them shine the way he can," he whispered, a maniacal smile on his face. "So why don't you disappear."

Koro didn't have time to react. In a second his body went limp, falling into the younger male's arm.

Byakuran smiled. "Come on, wake up Nii-chan."

Fluttering his eyes open, Yucca blinked, an orange light passing through them. Slowly standing up, his purple eyes flickered Byakuran's way.

"Thanks, Ran-chan," he whispered, bending to kiss his brother's forehead. Earning a low hum, he ruffled the younger's hair. "Why don't you let me and Sei-chan take care of the Vongola, mmm?" He suggested with a smile.

Byakuran hummed, taking a second to think before nodding. "Sure, break them for me Yucca-nii?"

Yucca chuckled, petting his brother's head he nodded. "Count on me Ran-chan."

He departed, sending a smile in the unresponsive Yurei's way before winking at his brother.

::

Flying toward the explosion, Yucca lit his sky ring, his left hand reaching for his animal box weapon.

"Let's do it, Shinsei," he whispered as his ignited ring came in contact with his sky box. Orange flame engulfed it. Until somehow, Yucca found himself surrounded by it.

He didn't take note of the occurrence, as if it was normal, to be expected. Chuckling, Yucca petted the orange flames surrounding him.

Settling next to the three fighting wreaths, he overlooked Kikyo's Carnage form.

It was absolutely, disgusting.

Scrunching his nose in mild distaste, he felt his head mildly throbbing. As if his or more so Koro's wavelength was in resonance with something, someone.

Eyes narrowed, Yucca searched for the resonance's source. Near, he could feel it was near. And familiar too, oddly familiar. As if, he had met it previously.

He frowned, Mukuro, a growl escaped his lips before they morphed into an unnatural grin. Whatever he could get back to this annoying pest too.

Flying a bit back as to create some distance, he cleared his throat, catching the wreaths' attention. "Kikyo-chan, I think your carnage form is deviant," he reported with a smile.

Kikyo frowned, not understanding what the raven had said. He didn't have time to question him, the next second his attack turned against him. Against them.

Having taken some distance, Yucca easily deflected the little attack he received. "See?" he laughed. "I told you so Kikyo-chan!" Feeling some more illusion come his way, Yucca casually injected some more sky flame into the one surrounding him.

The mist around him "purred" before absorbing the illusions and destroying them. Yucca smiled, "Thanks, Sei-chan," he whispered.

Refocusing on the situation at hand, Yucca met Mukuro's heterochromatic eyes. He grinned, licking his upper lips slightly, he let some of his killing intent go uncheck. "Mukuro," he called out, his voice dripping with sweetness. "How I didn't miss you," he whined, a high pitch "Ky," following his statement.

Mukuro seemed unfazed, calmly returning the other's smile he chuckled. "The feeling is mutual, Yucca-kun. I would have preferred it if Koro-kun was the one to greet me," he provoked.

A growl escaped Yucca's lips, his hand twitching as some orange sparks appeared around the already powerful sky flames "Is that so," he drawled. "Then you should have sealed me quicker," he snarled, his purple eyes glaring at the illusionist.

"True, a shame you kicked me out before we did," he paused, scanning the raven head for any sign of internal conflict between the two consciousness. Not seeing any he cackled, "Kufu I see you returned the favor to Koro-kun, how kind of you," he mused, his eyes gaining a dangerous glint.

Yucca scoffed, arms crossed in a childish looking way, he looked away from the male. "Hmf. Of course, I did. Nobody gets in my and Ran-chan's way without suffering the consequences," he paused. A maniacal grin replacing his previous pout, his eyes flickered Mukuro's way as an orange glint flashed through them. "Therefore, I'll be killing you first," he stated before charging at the illusionist, his misty looking like orange coat blazing.

As if reacting to the raven head's words, the battle for supremacy resumed.

Yucca's blade met Mukuro's trident. Unfazed by the younger male's par, Yucca flipped backward, letting some of his flames burst around him, as to make the others back away from him.

He could see most of the Kokuyo land gang was focused on him, no surprise there. He had attacked their boss a second ago after all. Extending his free right hand, he let the orange flame settle around his member before the mass of energy morphed into an imposing phoenix.

"Sei," he whispered his usual childishness cast away. "Take care of them, will you?" A high pitch "ky" was his only response as the bird began to fly on the battlefield, charging on every Kokuyo gang member who tried to injure its master.

Seeing his box weapon in action, Yucca smiled before refocusing on Mukuro who was trying to help his men. He chuckled. "Don't look away, Muku-chan," he taunted before sending the dagger he was holding flying Mukuro's way.

Swiftly reaching for his second box weapon, Yucca lit it, letting a surprisingly dark orange cat out. The feline, whose flame evidently was sky seemed strangely dark, almost pitch black.

Mukuro tentatively took a step back. He didn't like the feeling the animal was giving off. At the other's reaction, Yucca chuckled.

With a flicker of his wrist, he sent some of his sky flames into the already devastating bird. In a matter of seconds, the Kokuyo gang's cries entered both males' ears. All followed by a mighty "Ky" as the flaming bird once more settled on its master's shoulder before enveloping him entirely.

Gently petting it, Yucca observed the poor state the Kokuyo gang was in, a sickening grin on his lips, his eyes flickered to Mukuro's furious figure. Myriad of illusions came his way. Yucca didn't move, gazing at the resting feline's calm demeanor he gently ushered it to the front. "Take care of it, Metsu."

With a purr, the feline went to stand in front of its master. Its eyes, which had been kept closed until now slowly cracked open, revealing blank looking orbs. The feline blinked, its eyes never leaving the illusion before a small cry emanated from it.

The illusion shattered into nothingness. As if it never existed in the first place. Casually licking its paws, the feline's ear twitched at the sound of its master's voice before it stretched, walking closer to the illusionist.

"This is the end, Mukuro," he whispered, snapping his finger. On cue Shinsei went to encircle the illusionist, creating a barrier of potent sky flame to unable him from escaping.

Mukuro didn't have the time to conjure another illusion or attack. The last thing he saw was Yucca's satisfied smile, the last thing he heard was the feline's low cry.

In an instant, his body "shattered," Mukuro's limp body fell to the ground. A satisfying thud being the only sound Yucca heard before turning around, grinning. Shinsei went back to its master. Metsu following closely.

"One out, two to go," Yucca whispered in a sing-song voice, his gaze settling on Xanxus' fighting figure before evading the youngest Varia member's attack. "Ah, Fran-chan was it?" he questioned with a tilt of his head, Shinsei blazing in retaliation behind him.

Fran didn't answer, his usually blank face showing a small frown as he repeatedly attacked the raven head. Yucca pouted, unhappy with the answer he received. "Whatever," he fumed. "I don't have time for you!" with a snap of his finger, a low meowing sound reached Fran's ear. The same way his master fell, Fran lost.

Looking around, Yucca felt his ear buzzing. Reaching for his earplug, he waited for his dearest's directive.

"Yucca-nii, take care of Ghost for me, will you?" Came Byakuran's cheery voice. "It's time for the Final Act!"

::

Yucca watched, unfazed as Bluebell's energy got pumped out by Yurei. Swiftly dodging some of the incoming limbs with his visions, he overlooked the hellish situation peacefully. Isn't that the Vongola's mist, he wondered seeing the young girl drying up. The smirk never left his face as he juggled with Shisei and Metsu's boxes.

His grin fell when he saw Sawada Tsunayoshi's figure coming victorious out of his standoff with Yurei. His dear Yurei, out of commission? He would kill Tsunayoshi without a second thought now.

Although his plan would have to wait, dear Ran-chan seemed to want to fight the young Don too.

Feeling his brother's eyes on him, Byakuran waved. Returning the gesture, Yucca watched as Byakuran charged on Tsunayoshi before himself dodging three knives coming his way. His left hand holding his two box weapon as his other caught two other daggers.

"Belphegor," he greeted at the sight of the younger male. "I missed you so much!" he exclaimed gleefully.

"Shishi. And I didn't Yu. I should have killed you like I killed my brother," the fallen prince stated, eliciting a giggle from the older male.

"Now, don't forget you weren't able to, Belphegor," he retorted. "I'll take it as a compliment though. Li-ttle-bro-ther!" he taunted.

Belphegor sent few more daggers his way, not answering his taunt. Although, a scowl replaced his usual grin. Yucca laughed, jumping closer to the blond, "Don't pout, Koro-chan would be so sad to see you this way," he whispered.

Belphegor didn't understand who this "Koro-chan" was, but he didn't take note of it. Sending another one of his knives, he tilted to the left, letting Lussuria take up the attack.

Jumping backward, Yucca could feel the blood trickling from his cheek. It seemed the knife had grazed him. Dismissing the issue, he let his box weapon out. Belphegor's ferret was starting to piss him off.

Behind him too, the Vongola were starting to move. Xanxus seemed a bit busy with Kikyo. It gave him more time to take care of the other. Pulsing flames into Shisei's box weapon he let the bird grow bigger and bigger. "Make them fall, Sei-chan," he ordered.

Shinsei went around the forest, setting it on fire and disregarding friends and foes. So long as his master and his master's dearest were okay, it didn't matter who burnt.

Adopting a defensive stance, Yucca focused on dodging every incoming attack. Against so many foes, no matter how strong of a box weapon Metsu was he couldn't do a lot, Metsu wasn't omnipotent, he couldn't use it without thinking. Relying on his vision for the moment was the best.

Also, Shisei would take care of everything. Yucca grinned, dodging for a few minutes wouldn't hurt. If it meant eradicating the overly pretentious pests, he could wait.

::

Flying, Shinsei's flame invaded the woods until all who were into it got trapped by it.

The potent flame slowly seeped into the weaker fighters' system. As the foreign energy wheeled up into them, they felt the power rising. Growing, until it imploded.

Shinsei settled back around its master's body. Always dodging, Yucca's grin widened as he felt his companion by his side.

Ah, seems like the weak, were disposed of he mused.

::

As the battle between Tsunayoshi and Byakuran reached its climax, the brunet felt his flame resource slowly deplete.

Didn't it mean that his life source was also depleting as his resolve didn't falter but grow with every passing minute? Tsunayoshi's eyes flickered to his friend who previously surrounded him.

A third of the initial forces on the ground greeted him. The rest seemed in pretty bad shape, some seemingly burning alive as the fire grew bigger and bigger.

Tsunayoshi felt himself pause. How did it come to this? Wasn't he supposed to go back to the past with everyone and prevent that? This sight?

His brown eyes zeroed on an orange dodging figure. He could almost hear the delighted laughter coming out of their mouth as they let their sky flame blaze.

Wasn't that Yucca? Which one was it? Why was he doing that?

"Like what you see, Tsu-chan?" Came Byakuran's overly sweet voice.

Tsunayoshi's eyes widened, snapping his head the older male's way he didn't have time to step back.

"Bye bye, Tsu-chan!" Byakuran sang, taking his flame coated hand out of Tsunayoshi's stomach. "Don't worry. It seems your dear Chrome is already waiting for you," he whispered sweetly before pausing. "Nii-chan and I will send your Family to join you soon."

Tsunayoshi's world faded into darkness. Cold overtook his body as his flame died into nothingness.

Byakuran cackled, bringing the attention to him. Wiping the stray tear from his eyes, he extended his arm. "Now come, Yuni-chan." 

The small moon in the sky was the only witness to the young Decimo's demise.

About Yucca's box weapon, Metsu. Its name literally means extinction. Therefore you could say whatever the targets, he annihilates... somehow.

So here's how it would turn out if Yucca had caught Koro and Mukuro's small chat, and therefore stopped them before they could seal him.

I can't help but think that Yucca's way too OP compared to Koro after this chapter (-_-').

Thanks for reading, until next time^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
151K 7.7K 47
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
692K 44.8K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...