JayPac High: Yukiyukite

By Jayjet777

In an alternate universe where the 74th National Sensha-do tournament takes a very dark turn, where live ammo... More

Rescue Op
Getting Ready
Live Ammo?!
Battle of Saunders
A Cold and Snowy Day...
Battle of Pravda
Reflection Deflection
Battle Of Kuromorimine (Pt.1)
Battle of Kuromorimine (Pt.2)

Reunion

154 3 0
By Jayjet777

Gerald R. Ford

Jay shot up out of his bed, gasping. He quickly felt his body to make sure no limbs were missing. He sighed a breath of relief realizing it was a dream. After calming down and drinking some water, he checked his phone to see what time it was.

SIx in the morning huh? Well, we aren't due to the airfield for another 4 hours. He thought. He got up and started to pack. He knew they would receive a school uniform once they got aboard the their partner's ship, but he decided to pack some downtime clothes. Once he packed his clothes, he looked over at his gun. The Uzi he had used on his last mission, he looked away and closed up his suitcase. He then looked out his window, which overlooked the Airfield, to see the line of JayPac Airlift C-17's and saw the tanks starting to be loaded onto them.

"Ok Jay...new day, new friends..." he said out loud to himself. He sighed and sat down, thinking back to the mission.

One year ago......

Jay was busy trying to comfort Miho, and the more he talked to her, the more she began to calm down.

"My name is M-Miho...Miho Nishizumi..." She said, a little shaky. Jay gave her a smile.

"Good, now what school do you attend?"

"Kuromorimine High school." And so on and so forth. Soon she became silent and looked out the window for the remainder of the flight. The lights of Japan were disappearing for the endless black of the ocean.

"Alright boys, we're nearing the rendezvous point!" Courtney shouted. The helicopter banked hard to the right. Jay looked out the window and saw the school carrier, the Graff Zeppelin. He was shock by how big it was, almost as big as the GRF.

"I can't find the LZ!" He shouted to Jay.

"Well don't look at me! I'm not the one flying the damn thing!" Jay shouted. Caleb tapped his shoulder and pointed at a area that was illuminated by lights.

"Prep for Landing!" Jay held Miho so that she wouldn't shift around, knowing how rough the boys landed the helicopter. Pascal did the same with Maho.

"Ready in the Back!" The pilots put the Helicopter into a nose-high attitude to reduce the speed and forward motion, and they did this very aggressively, almost like they were wrestling for control of the helicopter. The helicopters forward motion diminished and the helicopter spun slightly as it descended down on the designated landing zone. Before he opened the door, he handed something to Miho, a golden airplane pin.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Just a little something to remember me by." He said as he opened the door as the helicopter descended to get some air flowing through the now hot cabin. The Helicopter landed and the the crew was immediately met by men dressed in SS uniforms.

"We thank you boys for bringing them back." One person said as another escorted Miho and Maho from the LZ.

"It's just what we do. Even if we have blood on our hands now..." Jay said. "But, nonetheless, We did what we had to do." But just as he boarded the aircraft he looked back and locked eyes with Miho for a brief second, and they smiled at each other. He shut the door and, Jay boarded the helicopter and the crew flew back to the Gerald R. Ford. Soon after that mission he and his entire crew unanimously decided to dissolve their unit of the BFF and Put all their effort into Sensha-do.

Present day

Jay had some tears falling from his cheek, he never knew what did become of Miho after they returned. I hope she's ok... He thought. A knock came on his door, and Jay quickly wiped his face and put on nice smile before answering the door.

"Hey Bud, just came to tell ya our flight leaves at 14:30 now." Pascal said, once the door opened.

"What? But They already delayed it till one!" Jay exclaimed, he was kinda pissed at that. The JayPac SATS (Student Air Transportation Service) was usually on top of this kind of thing, especially since both Jay and Pascal were flight crews for it.

"Well luckily, our privileges give us access to this type of stuff." Pascal said, pulling out some papers of the itinerary.

"Aircraft is the Embraer E-195, flight delayed due to...weather?" Jay asked, confused. He had checked the weather and saw that the weather should be perfect for the entire week. Then it hit him that they were in the Pacific Ocean and weather can change on a dime.

"Now that i look at it, looks like we have a bit of a rain squall coming in. Wait, if that's the case then that means..."

"None of the cargo jets have left, that's correct." Pascal finished. "I'm afraid they changed their flight schedules as well. They won't deliver the tanks until we get to Ooarai."

"Ooarai? Like the city?" Jay asked.

"Well, it's the name of our partners school, did you actually forget? It's Ooarai Girls Academy." Pascal said.

"Well, i'm all packed, and i take it you are too." Jay said. Pascal nodded. "Alright then, come on in, it'll be awhile." He came inside and dragged his luggage in. Jay tossed him a can of soda.

"Ah, thanks. So, what's been happening with you lately?" Pascal asked.

"You know, ever since I found out about our partnership with this school, I've just been thinking about our last mission." Jay said, solemnly. Especially since Kenji brought up that point about being in the league that allows taking prisoners..."

"You're right, and i honestly wonder what that's about." Pascal said.

"Yeah..but anyway, what's up with you? Hows your bro doing?" Jay asked, changing the subject.

"Ah, well you see, remember one of those girls that we rescued?" He asked.

"Yeah, is she alright?" Jay asked now worried.

"Yeah, she's actually doing well...better than she was when we met her. The point is that my brother and her are dating!" Pascal said, beaming with delight.

"That's....great! Jeez, I wonder how he sweet-talked her into that relationship." Jay said, remembering that his brother was a bit goofy.

"Ah, he's also a Konigstiger (Tiger II) commander for their school sensha-do team, which I believe is why we're being allowed to participate in this tournament." Pascal explained. JAy nodded in agreement.

"You know, I did some research on this school and I heard that they don't have a very strong sensha-do team. In fact, they didn't really have one until now." Pascal said.

"Well, at the very east we'll be able to make some friends outta this." Jay said, a bit chirpy.

"And, just maybe, you'll find that special someone. Not that your luck will change any." Pascal said, before being swiftly punched in the arm. "Haha, don't get mad cause i'm the suave one." Jay responded with a "mhm" and went back to get something out of his room. He came back out with the Uzi and a few clips of ammo he had bought from an online sight.

"You're not gonna shoot me, are you?" Pascal asked, reaching behind his back. "Cause you're not the only one who brought his gun.."

"I'm only bringing this in the event we might need it. Self-defense bud." Jay said, in a calm voice. "Besides, I have no reason to kill ya. I couldn't bring myself to shoot my best friend." They both smiled and and then broke out in laughter.

Several Hours Later....

The departure terminal at the airport was bustling with people getting on flights. To places they need to go. JayPac's airport served as a mid way stopping point for long trans-pacific flights that used smaller airliners like the 737 and A320. JayPac's own SATS jets also shared the terminal with the other flights, which is where most of the revenue comes from for the operation of the carrier.

"Well, our flights finally boarding." Jay said, standing in line waiting to board. The door opened and they boys, all carrying s carry on walked out to the jet, which they had to board via the door stairs.

"Welcome aboard" The pilots said. The pilots of the SATS usually were teens, but this time they were adults. The boys began to stow their bags and take their seats. Jay chose a window seat near the engine, so he could look out and see the ocean below. He looked out to see a Delta Boeing 757 parked on the side he was sitting on. Pascal chose the seat behind him and soon, he was asleep. Jay remained awake until after take off when he gently fell asleep.

After about a 90 minute flight, everyone who was asleep on the aircraft woke up from the rough landing.

"Boys, welcome aboard the Ooarai school ship Zuikaku, We hope you enjoyed the flight and see you soon." The flight attendant said and the aircraft rolled to a stop. As soon as the aircraft came to a stop and the engines were shut off, the boarding door opened and a little girl with twintails walked to the middle of the aisle. She was escorted by a taller person with glasses and another girl.

"Alright everyone, welcome to our school. I am the Student body president Anzu Kadotani. Which one of you is your Sensha-do team Commander?" She asked. Jay went to stand up, and bumped his head on the low ceiling.

"Ow...I am, Ms. Kadotani."Jay said, moving out into the aisle rubbing his head. The height difference between the two was phenomenal, with Jay almost two feet taller. "My name is Jay, M18 Hellcat commande/gunner and Team commander. Pleased to meet a fellow commander." Jay said, speaking fluent Japanese and extending a hand. She smiled and shook it.

"Actually our Sensha-do commander is looking at our tanks, co-commander." She said. Wait what? Co-commander? Jay thought. "Well, you should've been expecting to be promoted to co commander, since you are the leader of your school's team." She said. "Well, we should take this meeting elsewhere, your co-commander should come as well."

"Pascal, let's go!" Jay shouted. Pascal, moved out of his aisle and made his way to the front with his and Jays bags.

"You forgot this" Pascal said, handing Jay his bag.

"Thanks, Lead the way Ms. Kado-"

"Just call me Anzu, please." She said,almost annoyed at his formality.

"What about the rest of the boys?" Pascal asked.

"Momo and Yuzu are taking care of them." She said as they walked away from the jet. They continued to walk in silence to a courtyard where their school lineup was. Jay was surprised to see the types.

"A porsche tiger, A hetzer, a long barreled Panzer IV, a Lee, a Type 3 Chi-nu, a Char B1, a Stug III, and a Type 89. Not gonna lie, that's a pretty good lineup. You guys have a High velocity 88mm, and two high velocity 75mm guns." Jay said as they walked by the tanks and their respective crews. They all eyed the boys as they walked towards the end of the column of tanks. At the end of the column was a short brown-haired girl. Now both Jay and Pascal both were eyeing this girl and whatever Anzu was say had been drained out. Something was familiar about her.

"Oh, yeah. Nishizumi! Come meet our our Partner's team leaders!" She said. The girl turned around and her expression became shocked. She did manage to somehow, get over her shock enough to walk over to them. Wait...Nishizumi? No..It can't be....

"Hello, is your name, by any chance, Miho?" Jay asked.

"Eh?! How do you know my name?!" She said, backing up a bit. Pascal and Jay looked at her with sympathy as she did. That's when Jay notice a pin on her shoulder.

"Hey, that's a pretty cool pin, where'd ya get it?" He asked. She looked at the pin and smiled softly.

"It was a gift I got last year....from someone." She said, looking at it. Pascal looked at Jay and mouthed 'how long are you gonna hold it in that you gave it to her?!' Jay mouthed back; 'give it a little while.'

"Well, I'm Jay, your new co-commander. This is my second in command, Pascal." He said.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance." The two extended a hand, and she shook them both.

"N-nice to meet you as well." She said, smiling slightly.

A few hours later...

Miho arrived at her dorm and was shocked to find that by her door was a heavy luggage. She examined the bag tag and saw the initials "JB" on it, along with a phone number. She also saw a note and was shock at what it said. It read: Attention, due to the Partnership and relocation of the JayPac High School Sensha-do team, a team member will be staying with you. We thank you for your cooperation.

She couldn't believe her eyes, she was getting a roommate. To make matters a little bit worse it was a boy, and she didn't know when he would be here. She rushed inside and began to tidy up. Jay then walked up to her level as he had spotted his bag from the street. He could hear someone inside and it sounded like she was cleaning frantically. Jay saw his bag and and knocked on the door. The door just swung open, though, and Jay just stood there. That's when he heard Miho trip and nearly fall in front of him. Instinctively Jay threw himself in front of her and broke her fall, which nearly broke Jay.

"Ow...." He groaned. Miho got up and was shocked to see who it was.

"I'm so sorry!" She said, helping Jay to his feet.

"Its ok, its alright I'm fine..takes a bit more than that to take me down." Jay said, still in a little pain. He picked himself up and pulled his luggage inside. "So, I guess we're roommates." Jay said, sitting on the ground.

"Y-yeah, I guess we are." She said, sitting next to him. There was a long silence, it was so quiet you could hear the very subtle vibration of the engines.

"Miho, you really don't remember me, do you?" Jay asked, breaking the deafening silence. She shook her head. " '5th unit of the Boys Freedom Force, I'm Jay, leader of this unit.' Ring any bells?" She looked at him with a surprised look.

"You were...you..."

"That pin on your shirt, I was the one that gave it to you." Jay said.

"I didn't recognize you. Usually i'm good at remembering faces...I never did say thanks, so thank you." She said, quietly.

"Anytime, Miho, anytime."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 57 10
A new era of Sensha-do is on the rise, with iron and fury its decree. For Miho she just wants to escape her shame and failure, to no longer be trampl...
51.2K 1.4K 95
With Ōarai triumphant in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, and their means of triumph dwarfing anyone's expectations. The world of Sensha-dō is...
940 12 16
A story about a group of friends that joined Sensha-do when the Federation accepted male students to apply there. Who knows what they could experienc...
37.8K 518 19
Tankery. The age old sport that sees girls from all over the world compete to become the best tankers. However, when a board meeting is held, the dec...