Counting our Stars (Nash Grie...

By MixerForLifezz

This book REALLY sucks, sorry :/ Lexxi Jones gets to meet Nash Grier. How will she handle it? How will her ol... More

Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)
Date with Nash Grier?
In Another Life
in & out of My Life
Lexxi Maci Kevin Cam
Nash + Lexxi = Nexxi
Thanks For The Memories
Tell Them
Birthday Party
Surprise Surprise
Plane Rides
Hauntings
Start Over
Drama it is
Marry Me?
Plane Home
Brother Drama
Dead or Alive?
Screw Up's
Jack
Danielle's Pregnant...
Jai is Dead
It'll All Be Okay
Nash Grier... Again.
Oblivious
Love Never Fails
Red Rose
Perfect Silence
Hayes is Seventeen
Nowhere
Kylie's Revenge
Nash Needs Us
True Love is Family
Club
Trip and Fall
Not Again...
Moving On
On Every Turn
Surprise Motha Fucka
Promises To Be Kept
Long Road Ahead
Epilouge

Kanielle's baby...s

187 3 2
By MixerForLifezz

Kanielle is Kevin and Danielle's ship name.

Jexxi is Jack and Lexxi's ship name.

One more thing! The people on the cover are the people that play the people in this book! Obviously Nash is Nash and Jack is Jack. Then Joe Sugg is Kevin Jones. Zoella is Maci Jones. Madison Beer is Lexxi Jones. Danielle Peazer is Danielle Peazer duh. And Jai Brooks is Jai Jones. Thanks enjoy the chapter!

IMPORTANT ^^ READ IT!

***LEXXI'S POV***

***5 MONTHS LATER***

It's been five months which means that Danielle is six months pregnant. Nothing much has happened except... JACK IS MY BOYFRIEND!

We've been going out for three months now, best three months ever. Dani is experiencing those pregnancy problems and she's loving it.

She is so happy to be making life inside her body and she's just so happy and positive about it. Today they are finding out the gender of the baby. At first they thought they didn't want to know but now they know that they do want to know so that they can prep the room.

Luckily we were able to add on another room and it's right next to Kevin and Danielle's room and we were on our way into the doctors office. We walked in and the doctor smiled. "Same five people?" She asked.

"Yup! The mom dad two aunts and one uncle." I smiled. "Great you know what to do." She laughed. Kevin sat in the chair next to the bed Danielle laid on and then Jai sat on the one other chair. Maci sat on him and I sat on her.

This is what we do every time. "Now I know you two don't want to know the gend-" "We've decided that we do want to know after all." Kevin smiled at her. "Okay." She smiled

"Let me just make sure the first time I looked was correct... It seems that it was which means that Kevin, Danielle, you're having a baby boy and girl!" She smiled. "Excuse me?" Danielle asked quickly.

"Ms. Peazer, you're having twins." She smiled. Kevin threw his head in his hands and cried tears of joy. Danielle looked at us in horror. "Oh my god!" Danielle said hugging Kevin and smiling the brightest smile.

"This is so amazing!" Kevin smiled kissing her. "Is that why my bump is bigger than usual?" Danielle asked. "Yup, because you're carrying two six month old fetuses." She smiled.

"Oh god! Good thing that room is a good size!" Danielle laughed. "But they'll want their own rooms when they're older." Jai said. "We'll probably be on our own by then..." Kevin said.

"You're not allowed to leave with my niece and nephew!" Maci smiled. "We're not!" Danielle rolled her eyes at Kevin. "Wow this is a lot to handle..." Danielle smiled and laughed slightly from the stress of today.

"I'm texting Jack!" I laughed pulling out my phone.

Lexxi: babe, you won't believe this!

Jack<3: what?

Lexxi: Danielle and Kevin are having twins! & the twins are a boy and a girl!

Jack<3: woah...

Lexxi: yeah! I can't wait until three more months!

Jack<3: me either I wanna play with the babies!

Lexxi: me too!

Jack<3: make sure when you're done you send me pics of the ultra sound I wanna see the twins!

Lexxi: okay:)

Jack<3: bye baby

Lexxi: bye:)

I melt when he calls me baby. He's so involved in my family and everyone considers him family and expects us to get married one day and I'm honestly okay with that. I would love to marry Jack one day!

We left and went home and we just played bored games. Jack and Kian came over and they looked at the ultra sound and got so excited about two babies being brought into this world by Kevin and Danielle.

They will for sure be some attractive babies that's for sure! We all did nothing for hours on end just discussing baby names. "So for the baby boy." Kevin said. "I like Jack..." Jack smirked.

"Huh, thought you would!" Maci laughed at him. "Bitch!" Jack yelled playfully. Maci laughed and nodded in agreement which caused everyone else to laugh as well. "So anyway, what names?" Danielle asked.

"I like the name Issac." Maci smiled. Danielle wrote the name down on the baby name paper she had. There was a line down the middle and one side was boy and the other was girl.

"How about Kevin Jr.?" I asked. "That's nice..." Danielle said writing it down. "Uhm... I like James." Kian said. Danielle wrote the name down.

"Okay we have a lot of boy names and like no girl names we have one and it's Rylee chosen by Maci so girl names." Danielle smiled at us all. "Rebecca." Jai said after thinking for a while.

Danielle wrote it down. "April." Kian said looking at his hands thinking of names. Danielle wrote it down. "How about... Jessie." Maci said.

Danielle wrote it down. "Leah." Jack said. Danielle wrote it down. We finished up and the paper kind of looked like this:

_______________________

Boy names Girl names

Issac Rylee

Kevin Jr. Rebecca

James April

Thomas Leah

Joseph Rosalie

Peter Katherine

_______________________

"Okay the boy names are... Issac, Kevin Jr, James, Thomas, Joseph, and Peter. The girl names are... Rylee, Rebecca, April, Leah, Rosalie, and Katherine. So I have a hat and small pieces of paper, we'll do boys first, write the name you like best and put it in the hat." Dani said.

She read off the boy names again and I wrote mine.

James - Lex

I threw mine in the hat and soon everyone did. "Now I'll read them." Dani smiled.

"Okay, Maci picked the name James, Jack picked the name Issac, Kevin picked the name James, I picked the name James, Kian picked the name Issac, Lexxi picked the name James, Jai picked the name Kevin Jr, so the winning name is James so our baby boy will be named James!" Danielle smiled.

"Yay!" We cheered. "Girl names same thing." Dani said and we all did it.

Katherine - Lexxi

I threw mine in the hat and smiled at Danielle. "Let's start!" Dani said when she got every ones names in the hat.

"Lexxi picked Katherine, Maci picked Rosalie, I picked Rosalie, Kevin picked Katherine, Kian picked Leah, Jack picked Rosalie, Jai picked Rosalie, so our baby girl will be named Rosalie!" Dani smiled happily.

"James and Rosalie!" Danielle smiled again. "I love those names." I smiled. "Good because that's the chosen names!" Danielle smiled.

***THREE MONTHS LATER***

It's currently three months since we found out that Danielle was having twins and that it was a boy and girl. Also when we picked out the names being James and Rosalie. All of us have just fallen even more in love with those names so they stay.

Danielle was laying on the couch with her enormous stomach. "Their kicking!" Danielle smiled rushing Kevin over. Kevin ran over and Danielle led his hand to where they were kicking.

"That's got to be James, he's gonna be a soccer player." Kevin smiled at Danielle. It's really late right now and Jack is sleeping over in my room.

"Let's go to bed." Jack groaned. "Fine!" I rolled my eyes and we went upstairs. I got dressed for bed and laid down. Jack and I cuddled and we fell asleep.

***FIVE HOURS LATER***

I woke up to screaming. It's 3:05 AM right now. I ran into Danielle and Kevin's room. "My water broke!" Danielle yelled to Kevin who was frantically running around the room.

He had his blue jeans on his ankles as he hopped to the closet while trying to put his jeans on. I laughed and helped get the stuff as Kevin put his jeans on correctly.

Kevin got Danielle in the car and I woke up Maci and Jai. Jack and Kian were sleeping over so they came with us. We drove to the hospital and Kevin and Danielle went in a delivery room while the rest of us waited.

Two hours later Kevin came out with the brightest smile on his face that I've ever seen. "James and Rosalie were born." Kevin smiled. "James is older by seven minutes."

We walked in and Danielle was holding a small swaddled up baby in a blue blanket. "Danielle is holding James while they clean up Rosalie." Kevin smiled sitting next to Danielle and smiling at his baby boy James.

When they finished cleaning up Rosalie they handed her to Maci. "Hey Rose, I'm your aunt Maci. I'm gonna spoil you like crazy!" Maci smiled down at the baby girl. I sat on the chair with Maci considering the chair was pretty big and we both have really small waists.

Maci got up and handed me Rose. "Hey, I'm your Aunt Lexxi and I'm gonna help your Aunt Maci spoil you and your brother." I smiled at her. "Would you like to sign the birth certificate now?" The doctor asked Kevin.

"Yes." Kevin smiled. They handed Kevin James' and he singed it.

James Jai Jones

His middle name was named after Jai's first name. Then he singed Rosalie's.

Rosalie Katherine Jones

Kevin and Danielle decided to use the name that most of everyone else wanted her first name to be for her middle name. At first they wanted her middle name to be Maci and then have another girl and make her middle name Lexxi but decided not to.

He gave them the birth certificates and they left with them. Kevin took Rosalie and held her and smiled down at her sweetly.

"I love you so much little girl!" Kevin smiled down at her. I smiled looking at my brother loving on his first born daughter. It was so easy to tell that he was overjoyed.

***TWO YEARS LATER***

"All done!" I smiled lifting Rosy up from the changing table. "Thank you Aunt Lexxi!" She smiled and jumped out of my arms running down the hallway to find her brother.

I laughed and threw away the dirty diaper. I took my phone out of my pocket.

Lexxi: Happy two years :)

Jack: love you! :)

Lexxi: love you too:)

I smiled and locked my phone. I am currently eighteen years old. Mac is 21, Kevin is 23, Danielle is 22, and Jai is 25. Jai is engaged to this girl named Eleanor. Yes, Danielle's best friend Eleanor Calder.

Danielle and Kevin got married two months after the twins birth and the twins are two. Maci's been in and out of relationships here and there and she's currently not seeing anyone. She did end up dating Kian for about three months before they decided to break it off.

I walked out of the house after bringing the twins downstairs with their Uncle Jai and Aunt Maci. I waved goodbye and walked out the door. I'm meeting Jack for our special two year anniversary tonight.

I walked into the fancy restaurant and sat with Jack. We talked and laughed like usual. We walked to the park and sat on a bench. "Lex we need to talk." Jack said looking me in the eye.

"Okay." I smiled. "This is the worst time to be doing this but, I'm breaking up with you." Jack said looking down. "What? Why!" I yelled clearly pissed off. How dare he break up with me on a very important anniversary!

"I've been thinking about doing this for a year now..." Jack said. "Why the hell would you lead me on for an extra year?" I yelled again but louder. "Lexxi please just listen to me!" Jack yelled balling up his fist.

"What?" I yelled. "I've been thinking of dumping you for a year now, I cheated on you with many different girls for a while now but the main one was Aleena. Your best friend..." Jack said. I looked down.

My best friend was sleeping with my boyfriend! For a year now! "I never want to hear from either of you EVER again, you can consider yourself cut out from the Jones family forever."

Jack looked down. "I'm sorry." Jack said. "LEAVE!" I yelled. Jack got up and walked away. I began to cry. Why would he do that to me? Why!? Why would Aleena do that to me? Aleena has been my BestFriend since day one and she sleeps with my boyfriend!

I walked home and locked myself in my room. I hate my life. I hate Jack. I hate Aleena. That's when I realized, I've never truly loved Jack, I was trying to replace Nash with Jack all this time!

Nash was someone I never stopped loving no matter how many times he hurt me and my family. Nash is someone that means everything to me... They're will never be another Nash...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 247 44
LynnRah is going to her sisters wedding when she meets Nash Grier a shocking way. Having her best friend on one side and the boy of her dreams on the...
2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...
7.5K 272 44
When Mackenzie falls for her neighbor everything changes because he is the vine famous Nash Grier.
2.7K 64 33
Lilly just moved to North Carolina..! She lives with her sister Julia and her dad. Lilly has never really been in love with Nash Grier or any of his...