Mr. Childish || PJM

By onejenjen

" NO!! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP IN THAT ROOM!! " Jimin shouted while crying. " then, where are you going to slee... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21

5.4K 186 28
By onejenjen

“ no way! I'm not going to do that again! ” I raise my voice to a higher tone so that he will obeys me.

“ why? I enjoy kissing you... ” his bottom lip quivers as he runs away from me, into the bathroom. I sigh, please not like this again. He always make me feel bad! I hate it every time he runs away after I scold him. I bite my lip in anger as I massage my scalp softly while closing my eyes, one hand on my waist.

Please be patient Y/n...you can't accidentally lash out on him! Fighting! You can do this!

I chant in my head. Thank god Jimin has a mental illness, if he doesn't has it maybe I will kick him out of my house already. But I'm a good person you know~ I will never do that because he's too cute! I can't even be mad at him longer than an hour. I inhale and exhale slowly before heading toward the bathroom, knocking on the door. “ Jiminie~ I'm sorry. Please come out! Noona is sorry~! ” I beg him. Yes, I'm freaking begging right now! And I never ever beg someone in my entire life! He has to be thankful after all the things I do for him because if not.... I swear I will pinch his chubby cheeks until it bleeds.

“ no! Noona hates Jimin! I don't want to get out! ” he yells at me. I flip my hair in frustration. “ no~ I will never hate you~! You're my forever baby boy! ” I yell back. After a minute of silence, he answers in such attitude “ I will never get out of here if you don't want to kiss me! ” aish!! This kid really knows how to make me angry but also happy!

“ ok then, stay in there and don't get out! ” I say knowing what is his action next. Before I can even walk away from the door, I can here it being unlock and Jimin's head peaks out of it. He walks out from the bathroom and is coming towards my direction with an angry face. I gulp nervously. I don't even know why I'm being nervous like this. It's kinda embarrassing though. “ so you will just leave me like that? Without even apologize to me?! ” he says in a high pitch tone but his voice sounds kind of sad to me.

“ Jimin, I already apologize to you! You have to understand me, your mental is not in a good health. I don't want you to regret it later when you're fully recover from it! ” the words that I don't want to say to Jimin slip out of my mouth. I can see the hurt on his beautiful face.

“ so you don't like me because I'm sick? ” his voice cracking so bad. I want to answer him but he walks out before I can do that. “ Jimin...that's not wh-what I mean... ” I go after him. But he ignores me and goes outside of the house, without bathing or brushing his teeth first. “ you can't go out Jimin. You don't know this place that well yet! ” I tell him. He stops walking and turns his head to me, but his eyes not meeting mine he just looks at my forehead. “ please...leave me alone for a while noona.... ” he says in a small and vulnerable voice. I stare at him, then sigh. “ ok, but please be careful... ” he nods his head weakly.

When Jimin is out of my sight, I take out my phone and call my savior, Jungkook the bunny. “ annyeong noona! What makes you call this handsome hero~! ” his cheerful voice can be heard on the other line. “ you have to help me Kookie. ”

“ help you with what? ” he asks me in concern. Yeah he sure can be a bit childish sometimes but when the situation is serious, he can be a good boy and help you. If you know what I mean. “ I have a fight with Jiminie and he walk out of the house. Can you please follow him? I'm worried about my baby~ ” I say in pleading tone.

“ How can I do that?! I don't know his location. ” I sigh. I swear I will become old really fast just by treating and being friends with this guy. “ how can you be this stupid! Tracks his location using his phone! ”

“ wait, that chubby kid has a phone? Since when? ”

“ yah! That's not important right now and just do what I ask or no reward for you! ” I threaten him. “ ok ok! I will do it! Don't worry my noona~ ” then he hangs up on me. I shake my head and get back into the house to take a bath and get ready for work. Of course Jimin is important but my job is my priority because I need money to take care both of us.

After I'm finish with my morning routine, I wear a black tight jeans, a white loose shirt and a pair of black puma shoes. I tie my hair into high ponytail and wear my round glasses. I apply lip tint on my lip then grab my things, ready to go out.

************************************

Jungkook's POV.

“ ha! Here you are! ” I shout in happiness as I find Jimin sitting on a swing at the park near noona's house. He snaps his head towards my direction and tries to get up but I tackle him onto the ground making both of us fall on it. “ let me go! ” he tries to break free from my deadly grip but of course he fails to do that. Come on! I have muscles everywhere on my body such as my legs, arms, I also have six packs! That's why I can be the top when I'm with my boyfriend~! Hihihi~~ and I freaking love to dominate him! Enough of my story now back to the real topic~

“ nahhh, I don't want to~ I'm comfortable hugging you like this! ” I make no attempt to get up. Jimin scoffs and then sighs loudly. “ ok, I will never run away from you! Just let me go~ ” he whines.

“ promise? ” I give him a glare while asking that question. “ yes! I swear! ” his puppy eyes are looking at me, waiting for me to get up. I smile and do what he wants, then sit on the swing. Jimin follows my action by doing the same. “ so, I heard you have an argument with Y/n noona. ” I start.

“ h-how do you know that? ” I smile knowingly at him. “ this is Jungkook~ I know everything~! ” I pat my own shoulders with a proud expression on my handsome and beautiful face. Jimin stares at me blankly not blinking at all, causing me to cough awkwardly. “ w-well! Tell me what happened! ” I change the topic.

“ Y/n noona doesn't like me... ” I can tell that he's disappointed. “ why? She told you that? ” it's an unbelievable thing. Y/n noona is not like that, I know her and she's the most kind girl in this world! Ok ok maybe I'm being extra for a little~ but she's kind and will never says something like that to anybody.

“ no...but I asked her to kiss me again but she refused! ” he makes a huge gestures with his chubby hands. “ ohhhh~ ok tha- WAIT! You ask her to kiss you again?! AGAIN? that's mean you both already kiss?!! Oh my goddd! ” I fan myself with my left hand, suddenly feeling hot.

“ yes, we already do it but when I ask her to do it again tomorrow and later on she scolds me saying that I'm not in a good health and I'm going to regret it later when I'm recover! That's mean she doesn't like me because I'm sick! ” he complains to me. I'm speechless.

After a minute of silence, I speak “ from my opinion, I think she's right. ”

“ you too?! I hate youuu!! ” he tries to slap my face. REPEATED: He tries to SLAP my handsome face! Of course I block him from doing that.

“ listen to me first. I think if you really like her, you have to take baby steps little by little. ” I teach him with the knowledge I have in me. “ how do I do that? ”

“ don't worry Jiminie! I will teach you! ”.

An update again today! Sorry for the bad grammars 🙇
Please vote and comments ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.2K 43
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
102K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
45.1K 1.1K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
42.9K 1.5K 12
Jungkook's hell bent on thinking that Jimin's cheating on him with his fellow group members. His boyfriend tries to tell him otherwise "That's child...