The Legend of Link & Malon

Door Alkaid-RebelPrincess

Malon gets stuck in helping Link to find the sages, and she gets a new sexy look too. but the more she stays... Meer

A Child's soul in an Adult's body
Out of a hole and into the Forest
The Forest Temple
What? The Birds and Bees?
The Kidnapped Gorons
The Fire Temple
Reina the Demon Assassin
Every Hero Need's a Break
The Ice Cavern
To Lake Hylian
Water Temple
I need a hero
A Very Long Wait
Rouro of the Watarara Part 1
Rouro of the Watarara Part 2
Reina Loves Sheik
Malon vs. Sheik
Link & Malon fell into the black
Back to the past
Within the dark Well
Back to the Future
Shadow Temple
Ganondorf's plan
Malon's worse nightmare
Going to the Desert
The Bonding of love
The Gerudo Training
Haunted Wasteland
Spirit Temple part 1
Spirit Temple part 2
Monster how should I feel?
Bewitched!
Fighting is so hard!
Zelda finally Appears
Ganon's Tower & The barriers
Link vs Reina do or die
Link loves Navi always...
Link vs Ganondorf
Link Vs Ganon The final battle
Stalkid and the mask part 2
Child's Play's Sneak Peek

Stalkid and the mask part 1

318 4 1
Door Alkaid-RebelPrincess

Putting up decorations...practicing the songs and dances everyone is busy with the preparations. It's the time when the Deku tree's reddened fruit splits open. The kokiri's forest's annual festival that everyone really looks forward to is drawing near. Even though the Deku tree is dead the day was still a day to keep doing every year.

"Okay...Let's decide the roles for the play. The fairy princess is...unanimously decide to be Saria!" One of the Kokiri's said.

"No contest!"

"Yaayy!"

Link sighed as he watched from a far. He hated this time of year every year he was always left out.

"Heh, only natural that she'd get picked. What're you gonna do, Link?" Mido asked with a big smirk on his face.

Link rolled his eyes and sighed again. "Eh, I'm really lousy with plays and stuff. A role without lines would be nice. How 'bout you Mido?"

Mido smirked bigger. "The lead role of the fairy princes, of course!" He started to day dream. 'I'll beat the bad guys and save Saria!' He smiled and started to day dream more "Oh Mido! You are so much cooler than Link!" Then he thought of Link running away crying like a baby. "Something like that..." He muttered.

The kokiri boy called out. "All right...next is the prince."

Mimi yelled out. "Yeah, I think Link would be good for that!"

"WHAT!" Mido shouted as Link gasp out in shock.

Saira smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Link would be perfect!" As the others in the background was saying 'me too!'

Link was still in shock and didn't know what to say. "Wait a sec-"

"HOLD ON!" Mido shouted loudly. "Why is this clown the prince, when he's only a half-person without a fairy again?!"

Link narrowed his eyes as Mido grabbed him by the tunic. "Moron..." Link whispered then started to get mad. "Hey, that has nuthin' to do with being in a play!" He shouted at Mido.

"I'm much more suited to the prince than you!" Mido shouted back at Link.

Mimi raised her hands up in the air. "Okay, we'll have an audition! Both of you swing your sticks GO!"

Both Link and Mido where beating the hell out of each other with sticks to see who would get the part. Than Link smacked him hard in the head with the stick that made Mido drop his.

"Link! It's unanimous!"

"You jerks!" Mido yelled at everyone.

Link smiled brightly at winning the role.

"Okay! All cast members make your mask for the play!"

"We don't have much time! Hurry up!"

Link sat down with his dagger craving a mask for the play. "What a spectacular mess this has become. What am I gonna do...?" He sighed.

"WHY AM I THE BAD GY?! THIS MAKES ME SICK!" Mido shouts at everyone.

While the twins whispered. "Mido-aniki is suited for the role thought."

"Yeah."

Saria made her way over to Link and smiled at him. "How's it coming, Link?"

Link looked up and frowned. "I've decided that I'll try my best...but for the time being..."

"Aah! Don't do it that way! You'll hurt yourself!" Saria helped Link make his mask.

Mido narrowed his eyes at the two friends. 'Grr! Damn that Link!'

"The mask of the prince is from the branches of the Great Deku Tree, so it's very special. It drives away evil spirits that come in from outside the forest." Saria smiled as she helped Link finish his mask. "This play is important to keeping the peace in the forest, so you have to put a lot of care into making that mask."

"Hmm." Link looked at his now finished mask. "I like it."

Saria smiled at him. "Let's take a break."

Link placed his mask on the ground and got up and walked with Saria to get some lunch.

After lunch Link came back to get his mask to find it gone from where he left it. "It's gone!" He shouted. "Hey, my prince mask is gone! Hasn't anyone seen it?!"

Mido rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Did a bird or something take it? It could be nest material by now." He smirked at Link. "Don't worry. I'll help you look for it."

Link started to fuss over it. "I worked all day on it...!" He yelled.

Mido giggled at Link being so upset.

"MIDO!" Saria muttered at him with a dark look on her face. "Mido, you took the mask, didn't you? I know you did!"

Mido's eyes widen. "Huh? You saw me?"

"I didn't see you and STILL know you did it! Give Link his mask back RIGHT NOW!" Saria shouted at him.

"All right, all right...it was just a little prank." He walked over to where he hid it. He started to move the Leafs where he hid the mask under. "Huh? I'm sure it was..." He started to dig more and more. "that's weird..."

"What're your doin? Hurry and get it!" Link called out.

"It's gone...It's really gone..." Mido said.

Mimi sighed. "Acting again."

Link shook his head. "Man. Okay where did you REALLY hide it?"

Mido started to panic. "I hid it right here! Really! Somebody took it!" He pointed.

Link grabbed Mido by the front of his tunic. "I worked REALLT hard to make that! Quit messing around and give it back!"

Mido pushed Link off of him. "I TOLD YOU, I AIN"T LYING!"

Both Link and Mido started to get into a fist fight. Some of Kokiri's pulled Mido off Link.

"Easy Mido!"

Saria pulled Link back. "What is it about me that you don't like?! Why're you always picking fights with me?!" Link shouted.

"Shut up! You're WEIRD! You don't feel the same as the other Kokiri! You're cheeky! FAIRYLESS!" Mido shouted at Link.

Link stomped his foot down angrily. "Then I'll show you that I'm a MAN!"

Saria gasp out and after Link. "Link, where are you going? Those are the Lost Woods!"

Link walked to the front opening of the lost woods. He's been in there many times when he was a grown up and as a child so he didn't fear what was in there.

"C'mon, Link let's just remake the mask...I'll help, too...and, we'll all have fun together....okay?"

Link narrowed his eyes at the woods. I'll beat them and bring back the proof!"

Saria started to get worried. "No if you get lost in there you might not able to come back!"

Link shook his head and ran into the Lost Woods not listening to Saria's cries.

"Link don't go in there! LINK!"

Mido sat on a log muttering things to himself. "Tch, what the hell? With Saria...and the Deku Tree and everyone else...It's all about Link. To everyone...I'm always the bad guy."

"Mido-aniki, big trouble! Saria was chasing Link and went into the Lost Woods!"

"What?!" Mido shouted.

Twins started talking to each other. "Those two probably won't come back."

"Probably not."

"Don't even say that there won't be a play now!" Mido shouted at them. 'Hold on a sec. This could be... my big chance!' He stood up and pointed to the woods. "All right! We'll go in, too!"

Both of the twin both said at the same time. "We'll?"

Meanwhile Link wondered into the woods again as he did so many times. 'It's been a while since I been in here and when me and Malon came here together to the temple, wow it's been six months since I last saw her at the ranch...maybe I should go visit her again someday...' Link breathed out. 'Hmph, I'm not scared or nuthin'! Damn that Mido! I'll make him acknowledge me! I'm the damn hero of time for din sake!'

"LINK! LINK!"

Link jumped out of his skin and turned to see Saria running after him. "Saria?!" He walked over to her as she stopped to catch her breath. "Why'd you come here?! It's dangerous!"

Saria laughed. "C'mon let's go home, plus you know I always come here to play ocarina Link."

Link looked at her confused. "I'm not goin' back. You hurry and go back."

Saria glared at him and turned her head away. "I'm not going back until you do."

"Go back!"

"No way!"

"I said go back!"

"Listen to you acting all tough, even though you're scared!"

"I'm NOT scared! I'm..." Something ran right past them so fast they both didn't see what it was.

"Hide!" Link said to Saria as he saw his mask up in a tree. Then as Link went to grab it something grabbed it before him and ran off. "T-that mask! HE had it!"

"W-wait Link!" Saria called out as she ran after him.

Link started running faster and faster after the thing. "Hold on, you! Give me back my mask!"

This is the Lost Woods...If you lose sight of the exit you'll never be able to go home go home...go home...while you still can. This is the Lost Woods, where the same paths go around and around...Growing tired from walking. You lose your soul and become a skeleton before you know it. Now's your chance-go home while you can!

"Damn it, I lost sight of him." Link muttered angrily.

Saria looked around and started to get worried. "...Where are we?" She stayed close to Link. "Hey...I've heard this story...there are really scary monsters in this forest they manipulate the hearts of people that enter the forest and don't let them escape..." She looks behind her. "I wonder if we're... already caught within this forest...?"

Meanwhile Mido and the other where wondering around in the Lost Woods looking for Link and Saria.

"Why did we have to come too?" The shop keeper asks picking his nose.

"Moron! A prince needs his followers!" Mido snapped at him.

Both of the twins looked at each other. "It's REALLY cuz he's scared to be by himself."

"Just start walkin'! You lousy..." Mido hissed at them.

"KYAA! IT'S A MONSTER!" The other jumped Mido holding onto him.

Mido punched them all in the head getting annoyed with them. "D-don't get so scared geez!"

The twins muttered. "I didn't say anyin'!"

The shop keeper points up. "Monster....monster..."

Mido stops and thinks to himself. 'Hmph. They always make Link out to be so damn cool. All right me, too!' Mido point up. "Wait for me, princess Saria your True prince is coming to save you!"

"ONWARD!"

Mido looks up at who said that and it was a dog/pig looking this hold a spear. Mido felt like he was gonna piss himself then he and the other started to ran as fast as they could.

"ROAR!"

"Hey, Link, did you hear something just now?" Saria asked looking behind her.

Link listens even puts his hand to his ear. "Hear something? I don't think so."

"Ssh! I definitely hear something..." She narrows her eyes at something. "Its music...somebody's playing a flute..." She started to follow the music.

Link followed her as well. "It's dangerous running up ahead by yourself like that!"

Link walked up with her and remember this opening, he been here before over six months ago.

Saria gasp out. "It's a stalkid!"

"MY Mask!" Link called out.

The stalkid stopped playing his flute to look at the two. "hee hee...are you two Kokiri kids?" He asked looking at them.

Link ran over to him. "That mask is mine! Give it back!"

The stalkid looked at Link's mask then back at him. "...This?"

"Yeah."

He jump off the branch and landed right in front of Link and then handed him the mask. "I didn't know it was yours. I'll give it back."

Link smiled and took the mask back. "Th...thank you."

The stalkid stuck his face in Link's face. To have a better look at him.

"Are you always playing the flute here? By yourself?" Saria asked the stalkid.

"Hee hee. I'll play it one more time!" He said as he started to play.

Saria took out her ocarina and started to play with him.

Link smiled and enjoying the music. "I thought he was a scary monster, but he's a nice guy."

Saria winked at Link. "Good thing, huh? I'll play my ocarina, too."

Link started to dance to the music as they both played music. Then the stalkid stopped and to stare at Link some more. Link sat down on a log and then look at him as well. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Saria giggled. "I think he really likes you, Link!"

"Your scent...It's very nostalgic...familiar..." The stalkid started doing cartwheels around Link. "Although I'm sure I've never met you before! Hee hee hee!"

Link looked at him oddly. "Weirdo..." But Link just smiled. "But, y'know...I'm also always getting told that I'm different or weird...we're a lot alike, you and I"

The stalkid smiled at him. "Hey, let's be friends."

"Link!" Saria muttered.

"Oh yeah! There's gonna be a festival in our forest real soon you should come!" Link said smiling at him again.

"A festival?"

"It's the day that the Great deku Tree gives life to lots of new fairy ords. The whole forst looks so beautiful, like it's been lit up with lanterns...I know he passed away a year ago but we still do it in his honor." He says to the satlkid. "Everyone plays together and eats delicious things...we all have a really fun time every year! So, won't you come?"

"No way." The stalkid jumps up and down away from them.

"Why not?"

"It's lonely without a face...it's tough. Where you're from, everyone has a face right?"

Link frowns at him. "So...is that why you had the mask? Because you don't have a face?" He bites his lower lip and walked over to him. "Then, I'll give you this. NOW you can come to the festival, right?" Link hands him his mask he made.

"You're giving it to me?" The stalkid smiled and took the mask. "Hee hee! Hee hee hee! A face!" he jumps up and down for joy and jumps over by Link. Then he stops when an odd wind comes.

'He is an ememy! If he gets big. He'll kill our friends....'

Stalkid looks at Link. 'My ememy...'

Link tapped stalkid on the shoulder. "Stalkid, what's wrong?'

'He's an ememy! Kill him! KILL HIM!' Stalkid out of nowhere started to attack Link by shooting small beads at him he hit Link on the cheek that made him bleed. Then he ran over to Saria and grabbed her. "I hate mask like that! Bring me a mask that I'll like." Saria starts kicking and screaming. "If you don't I'll just take HER face!"

"Kyaa! Link help me!"

Link ran after them. "What's wrong, stalkid?!" He kept running after them. 'You were my friend until just now, so what happened?!' He kept running so fast. "SARIA! Damn it, what the hell is wrong with everything?!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 38 34
one night, Link (Fisher) closed the store he worked at when he was interrupted by a mysterious client. His long luscious red hair, his soft expressio...
43.3K 1.5K 62
When Zelda is forced to marry a tyrant that would bring her country to ruin, she lashes out at her new husband. The new King plots against her so he...
2.5K 16 5
It's stressful to be a queen. It's only natural to want someone else to take over for a little bit. When Zelda gets overwhelmed by, well, her life in...
6.3K 287 45
Written in Blood . {After OoT/MM fic} Hyrule is on the brink of another bloody war when he returns, the hero that had slipped away to be forgotten by...