The Legend of Link & Malon

By Alkaid-RebelPrincess

Malon gets stuck in helping Link to find the sages, and she gets a new sexy look too. but the more she stays... More

A Child's soul in an Adult's body
Out of a hole and into the Forest
The Forest Temple
What? The Birds and Bees?
The Kidnapped Gorons
The Fire Temple
Reina the Demon Assassin
Every Hero Need's a Break
The Ice Cavern
To Lake Hylian
Water Temple
I need a hero
A Very Long Wait
Rouro of the Watarara Part 1
Rouro of the Watarara Part 2
Reina Loves Sheik
Malon vs. Sheik
Link & Malon fell into the black
Back to the past
Within the dark Well
Back to the Future
Shadow Temple
Ganondorf's plan
Malon's worse nightmare
Going to the Desert
The Bonding of love
The Gerudo Training
Haunted Wasteland
Spirit Temple part 1
Spirit Temple part 2
Monster how should I feel?
Bewitched!
Zelda finally Appears
Ganon's Tower & The barriers
Link vs Reina do or die
Link loves Navi always...
Link vs Ganondorf
Link Vs Ganon The final battle
Stalkid and the mask part 1
Stalkid and the mask part 2
Child's Play's Sneak Peek

Fighting is so hard!

192 7 0
By Alkaid-RebelPrincess

Malon woke up next to Link having no idea what happened to him lastnight, "That was a good sleep, not time for some breakfast..." She got up out of bed and got dressed into her everyday clothes. Malon was thinking where to eat, at the carpenter's wife house again or just eat here at the INN for once. She looked down at Link who was still sleeping soundly so she walked out of the room without making a sound.

Malon walked down the stairs and into the dinning room where breakfast was being served, she took a seat at a small table at the back of the room. She looked around to see that the room was made out of pure wood but light wood with one large window near her seat. "I hope this isn't too much money." She whispered to herself.

"Hello what can I get you?" The young girl asked as she moved some of her dark brown hair from her shoulders.

"Malon looked up at her with a nice smile. "Oh I will have some eggs, seeded bread with honey, milk and some bacon if that's okay with you." She lends back in her chair watching the girl write down the stuff in her note pad.

"Okay it will be ready soon." She walks to show the cook the note as she goes to take other orders.

Malon was lost in thought just remembering the past 3 months that have gone by with Link at her side, the fighting and the killing they all did together and now she was going to be having a baby. 'I wonder what I should name my baby? Hmm maybe Amber if its a girl and Link Jr for a boy maybe or I could name it after my mother if its a girl yes I will name her-' But she was snapped out of her thoughts as the girl came back with her food. "Oh thank you very much" She smiled and started to eat her breakfast.

After breakfast Malon went outside for some air but she stopped dead in her tracks as she saw him! The guy who rapped a couple of days ago. "Not him..." She whispered as she looked at him gripped her swords tight in her hand wanting to pull them out and kill that sick fuck right now. Her heart raced so fast as she took a step back her eyes still locked at this his head not once looking away.

The guy turned his head and saw Malon looking right at him with her eyes full of fear and hate. But the thing was he didnt know who she was and why was she looking at him like that. "What?" He called out to her wondering why she was glaring at him.

Malon narrowed her eyes at him. 'What does he mean what? Hes the one who got me in a back ally! rapping me and beating me!' She ran back to the INN so fast to get Link to kick his ass.

Link was still sleeping cuddling with the pillow having good dreams for once in his life. Navi was still sleeping his his hat that was on the table near Link. He rolled over to feel the bed to feel it a bit cold from no one being there for so long. "Malon?" He whispered as he opens his eyes to see her gone from the room.

Malon bust into the room so fast and out of breath. "LINK!" She shouted trying to catch her breath. "The guy who rapped me! hes here out in the village!" She said close to tears looking at him.

Link jumped out of the bed so fast and got dressed as fast as he could and grabbed his sword. "Wait here!" He ran out of the room but Malon followed anyways to show Link what he looked like. "Where is he?"

Malon pointed to the skinny white man that was bold looking right at them with fear in his eyes. "That's him right there!"

Link followed her finger to the man watching them. "Him? I seen him before when I was a kid hmm well anyways wait here and I will go talk to that son of a bitch." Link runs over to him, but once he saw Link running for him he ran so fast out of the village. Link jetted after him so fast down the stairs and out to Hyrule field. "Hey you stop! Get back here!" He shouted at the man.

The guy kept running not wanting to stop."Leave me alone you crazy freak!" He shouted.

Link stopped and took out his arrow and shot him in the leg making him stop and fall over in pain. "Got him!" Link ran over to the guy laying on the ground in pain trying to pull out the arrow from his bleeding leg. "Now tell me right now you sick fuck! why did you rape my girl Malon couple days ago and you better not lie to me!" He held his sword to the guys neck. "Whats your name?"

"I'm Grog! And why are you after me?" He yelled out in pain. "And raped your girl Malon I never even met her!"

Link raised his brow at him. "Well you have since she knows who you are very well and you cut your damn name into her chest! it said G-R-O-G! So are you working for Ganon? or you just a sick freak that lost control and had to kiss and feel her up?"

Reina shimmered in a tree close by watching them from a far. 'Oh good the hero found him! so will he kill him? since I went into Grog's mind to make him rape poor little Malon...Now Link will you kill a man who has no memory of touching your lover or will you let him live?' She watched while playing with her hair.

"I didn't do it i swear!" He cries. "Maybe your girl Malon is a damn lier!"

Link narrowed his eyes and put his sword to his neck pressing it down. "Malon isn't a lier! Your the one who touched her!"

"This is madness! I never touched her!" He shouted ripping the arrow out of his leg that was now bleeding a lot.

Link cringed at seeing that but shook it off fast, "Stop lying to me! you know what? Since you wont tell me anything i'm just going to bloody well kill you!" He grabbed the back of Grog's head to hold it still.

Reina's eyes lit up as she held her breath. 'Yes kill him! Kill him kill him! kill that damn freak!' She yelled in her mind trying not to yell it out loud.

Link held his sword to Grog's neck tight just about to cut his throat. "I...I..." He looked down seeing the man begging for his life and crying as well. 'What should I do? Kill him? but hes scared for his life and...' Link closed his eyes tight yelling out loud.

Grog looked up at Link breathing very heavy.

Link looked down at him and kicked him in the face that sent him flying 10 feet away from him breaking his nose. "Get out of here now!" He shouted as Grog ran for life. He fell to his knees screaming and crying.

Reina hissed in anger and shimmered away before Link could see her in the tree.

Link lays down on the grass crying his eyes out. "Why am I doing? Why does fighting have to be so hard same as killing I lost so many friends in saving this damn kingdom! and for what!" He shouts. "Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Dampe, Deku tree, Nabooru, Volvagia and maybe even Zelda!" He sits up and starts to punching the ground over and over until his knuckles started to bleed.

Mean while Malon was in the graveyard lost in thought wondering what Link do to the guy, she didn't want Link to really kill him only beat the living hell out of him since he wasn't a killer and Link has been through so much over the past 3 months. "Sighs I wonder what will happen tomorrow?" She whispered to herself but Navi flew over next to her.

"We will be fighting the king of evil and darkness, then we will save this kingdom and Zelda where ever she is. But you and Link have grown much stronger then ever and your love is very powerful as ever, you both will do very well don't worry." Navi said sitting on her shoulder.

Malon nods her head and lends back on Dampe's grave stone resting her eyes for a moment. 'Tomorrows the big fight huh? I hope I will do well...' She reopened her eyes and saw a poe looking at her just flowing a few feet away from her. "Go away poe!" She stood up and brushed the dirt off her legs and wolf pelt. Malon walked back to the village as the sun was starting to set, she didn't know where Link went. "I guess I will get some dinner then..."She walked to the carpenter's wife house and asked if she could have some food.

"I see your having a baby soon..." The carpenter's wife smiled passing Malon something healthy to eat for the baby. "I guess your fighting days are over now huh?" She passed Malon steamed rice with mixed vegges in it.

"Yeah it will be once we kill the king of darkness then I will stop I cant raise my baby with him ruling you know?" Malon said as she took a spoon full of the rice and vegges.

The carpenter's wife nodded her head knowing it was true. "Your right my dear no one can raise a child in such dark times...I have faith in you and the hero to save us from this darkness." She poured Malon a cup of fresh milk. "Just be careful okay...Before you leave tomorrow morning stop by here I have something to give you both..."

Malon nodded her head drinking some of her milk and taking the last bites of her meal. "Well I better get back Link will be worried if I'm gone long...Oh! thank you for the meal once again." And with that Malon walked back to the INN to see if Link made it back yet. "Link?" She called out as she saw Link sitting in front of the stove with his knees to hos chest.

"Oh hey I didn't hear you come in..." He said in a whisper looking up at her with his eyes all red and puffy from crying for so long. "Did you eat dinner yet? If not we can go get something for you if want." He said as he got to his feet rubbing his eyes.

Malon saw that Link looked like shit big time, his eyes where red and puffy, his hair a mess and in his face, his clothes where all sloppy and his skin was so pale. "Link what happened to you and you look like shit sorry to say." She helped him to his feet and walked him over to the bed so he could sit. "And yes I had dinner already. Tell me what happened?"

Link looked at her still holding her hand. "I...I...The guy who rapped you his name was Grog...and...He..he had no memory of ever meeting you...He was so scared." Link stammered. "I think he was bewitched to hurt you like that just so I would take a life...My Dins fighting is so hard Malon! H...How I am going to kill Ganondorf I'm not strong and I've lost so many friends so far and I'm worried to death that I will lose you too...Like all my nightmares I use to have where about you and Ganon taking you as his queen and you giving him a child...I couldn't bear to see you like that!" Malon stroked his face with her eyes softened.

"Link you very strong, look at all the dark monsters you killed in every temple and bosses I know you lost friends while doing it but half of them are sages now that are going to help you...they will always be with you no matter what! And He will never take me not ever Link I will promise you that!" She held his hand tighter and kissed his lips.

Link lends into the kiss and pulls her closer to him and his hands rome her body pulling at her clothes. He kissed down at her neck then to her collarbone while his hands went under her tunic and pulled at her corset underneath. Malons breath started to quicken with Link's touch then she started to pulls at Link's tunic trying to get him out of his clothes as fast as she could. Link pulled off her tunic and her corset and was now working on her lace shirt. Link gently tugged at Malon's hair as he licked, nibbled and sucked at the girl's mouth drawing out small moans that had Link groaning with the desire to hear more.

Malon pulled off Link's tunic and started kissing up his bear chest while running her fingers down it as well. "I love you so much..." She whispered nipping at his ear and neck.

Link pulled off Malon's lace shirt, her wolf pelt, her skirt then her black panties that where wet from her wet vagina and from Link touching her hot body. "Malon I need your body..." He whispered into her ear as he started to suck on her nipple and rubbing her left breast making her body get hotter then before. He could feel his penis getting so hard that it started to hurt from not being touched just yet but he didn't want to rush this, he wanted to take his time loving every minute of this and it could be their last night together so he wanted it to last as long as it could. "I love you so much Malon...Always" He said kissing down her stomach making her breathing quicken even more.

Malon let out a small moan and biting her lower lip, "I...I love you too L..Link!" She stuttered trying to talk but couldn't very well right now. Link lends in and kisses her lips once again running his hands down her body feeling every inch of her but being very careful of her small baby bump on her stomach not wanting to hurt the little one.

Link opened Malon's legs and lined up his penis with her vagina. He slowly pushed himself inside of her wetness and used all his will power not to cum so fast, he stopped for a moment to calm himself from cumming so fast. Link slower his breath to relax and stay calm.

Once Link was fully calm he slowly started to thrust into her, he didn't go fast since Link didn't trust himself from cumming so soon. He started to move a bit more as Malon started to breath heavy and running her fingers through her own hair while biting her lower lip so she wouldn't scream to wake the other guest up. "Oh Link!" She whispered a sweet moan from her pink soft lips. She wraps her legs around Link's waist to hold him in place and to make him move a bit faster. "Faster! Header!" She moaned out. "I need it so bad Link!"

Link nodded his head and started to quicken his paste, thrusting header and faster into her making her more and more wet feeling her wetness all over his penis making it feel even better then ever and making it so hard not to cum right away. "Malon I'm not gonna last...much...Oh MY DINS FIRE!" He moaned out and started to thrust even more and deeper into her. "I wont last much longer!" I he finally got to say.

Malon nodded her head moaning as well, "M..me too...j..just ke..keep going like that! Oh my dins it feels so good!" She breathed out rocking her hips with each thrust Link gave her.

"Ah ah! Malon I'm going!" Link's voice cracked as his came deep within her body, holding her tight to him as he spilled his seeds into her. It wasnt long after until Malon hit her climax hard, her body started to shake from the pleasure Link had just gave her.

Link clasped onto Malon being so careful not to hurt the baby. "That was so good the best ever..." He panted and rolling off of her and laid next to her.

Malon nodded her head and cuddled up to Link laying her head on his bear chest. "Yes it was Link the best ever, and I love you so much Link..." She whispered as she fell fast asleep in no time.

Link looked down at her sleeping body and kissed her forehead. "I love you too Malon more then anything in my life." He held her close to him hoping she wouldn't her him. "Malon you will not fight Ganon with me and I will make sure you wont even if I have to knock you out to keep you away from this fight..." He whispered as he fell asleep as well.

(OH yeah! got this chapter up hehe this one was a sad one yes it was...but it can happen and now you saw Link beat up Grog for rapping malon! well the next chapter you will see zelda and link will go fight ganon lol but will he really keep malon away from the fight? you will just have to fight out hehe love you all!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 228 11
"There isn't a woman in Hyrule or beyond that could satiate me like you." Alright ladies and gents, It's wedding season in Castle Town and on this se...
54.2K 1.2K 23
When Link left Hyrule after the Twilight Invasion, he left Princess Zelda with a broken heart. He promised her that he would come back to Hyrule; bac...
4K 235 34
Tears of a Broken Kingdom ~ {After OoT/MM} now C O M P L E T E ~~ Ganondorf has been executed but trouble is beginning to brew in the land of Hyru...
1.6K 90 18
In the thrilling sequel to the first book, we rejoin Zelda and Link on their new quest. With the Calamity vanquished and Ganon's forces obliterated...