The Legend of Link & Malon

Da Alkaid-RebelPrincess

Malon gets stuck in helping Link to find the sages, and she gets a new sexy look too. but the more she stays... Altro

A Child's soul in an Adult's body
Out of a hole and into the Forest
The Forest Temple
What? The Birds and Bees?
The Kidnapped Gorons
The Fire Temple
Reina the Demon Assassin
Every Hero Need's a Break
The Ice Cavern
Water Temple
I need a hero
A Very Long Wait
Rouro of the Watarara Part 1
Rouro of the Watarara Part 2
Reina Loves Sheik
Malon vs. Sheik
Link & Malon fell into the black
Back to the past
Within the dark Well
Back to the Future
Shadow Temple
Ganondorf's plan
Malon's worse nightmare
Going to the Desert
The Bonding of love
The Gerudo Training
Haunted Wasteland
Spirit Temple part 1
Spirit Temple part 2
Monster how should I feel?
Bewitched!
Fighting is so hard!
Zelda finally Appears
Ganon's Tower & The barriers
Link vs Reina do or die
Link loves Navi always...
Link vs Ganondorf
Link Vs Ganon The final battle
Stalkid and the mask part 1
Stalkid and the mask part 2
Child's Play's Sneak Peek

To Lake Hylian

425 11 1
Da Alkaid-RebelPrincess

Link ran down the steps to find Malon lying on the ice all bloody as Reina stood over her with her sword to Malon's neck. Link took out his sword and shield and jumped from the steps and slipped on his ass but got right back up.

"It's you again!" Link said to Reina.

"Oh me oh my, the hero has come to save his woman once again. This time I was so close in killing her and taking her pretty little head. But I guess I have to wait yet again!" Reina was starting to get very annoyed with Link always coming and ruining her fun. She jumped up and ran out of Zora's Domain.

Link tried to run over to Malon without falling over. "Malon!" He yelled and he grabbed her and held her in his arms. Malon was still awake but she had a lot of blood covering her face and some was coming from her mouth. You could tell she was in pain and couldn't talk.

'Link my hero....' Malon said in her mind as she tried smile.

Link took out the pink fairy and let it heal Malon again. Lucky she bought one again, he guessed they would have to always buy one for now on.

After Malon was healed she sat up and looked at Link with sadness in her eyes. "Link? I...I couldn't stop her she was too strong for me...she is immortal." She said with tears running down her cheeks.

Link hugged Malon tight in his arms and let her cry on his chest. "It's okay. Really...From now on I won't ever leave you alone, never" He said holding her tighter.

After 20 minutes of crying Malon grabbed her twin blades and followed Link to King Zora so they could unfreeze him. Link took out the hot blue fire and melted King Zorz to wake him up.

"Oh-I've come back to life! Was it you who saved me? Don't be nervous!" King Zora said while looking at both Link and Malon. "It looks like you both have hard time breathing underwater. As an expression of my gratitude, I grant you both this tunic and tiara. With these you won't choke underwater."

Link got the blue tunic and Malon got a sliver tiara with a sapphire in the middle of it just like her fire one. Link changed into his blue tunic and Malon put on her sliver tiara on her forehead.

"Hmm I wonder..." Link took out his ocarina and started to play the song Sheik played for him. He could hear a voice in his head asking him if he would want to go to Lake Hylian? Link grabbed Malon and said yes in his mind and before they could even think they both got turned into blue glitter and started to flying away.

Both Link and Malon landed on the water temple sign that was on the ground. "What just happened there?" Malon asked while looking at Link. "I don't know?" Link was still shocked from what just happened.

"It seems like Sheik teaches you to teleport. That's pretty cool." Navi said.

Link's eyes went even wider when he saw all of Lake Hylian dried up. All the water was gone, there was just a little bit of water just below him. "What the hell happened?" He shouted.

"Oh no all our water is gone..." Malon said while looking down at the little water that was left.

"Maybe the professor might know something." Navi said.

Both Malon and Link walked all the way to the Lake Laboratory to see the professor. Link knocked on the door than walked in to see if he was home.

"Hello how may I help you?" The professor asked while eyeballing Malon up and down. "Oh it's you Link, it's been seven year since I last saw you. And you has have grown into a man now how wonderful." He smiled.

"What happened to the lake?" Link asked.

"Oh ever since the new king came around, well the lake has dried up...it's been so hard for me to do my work now. I just hope it fills back up soon or I will have to move." he said with sadness in his voice.

Malon took a seat at the table and was now lost in thought.

"Oh would you both like some green tea?" The professor asked.

Both Link and Malon nodded her head and smiled. He gave them both a nice hot cup of green tea and sat with them at the table.

"I think it's some monster that moved into the Water Temple...I just hope someone will get rid of it soon." He takes a sip of his tea.

Link took a sip of his tea too but for him it was too strong. "I'm going to the Water Temple to kill the monster that lives in it..." Link said.

Malon was drinking her tea in silence, the whole time and let the men talk. Plus she was still shaken up from Reina trying to kill her again and she almost did this time. Malon wanted to get stronger so she can fight her off but she didn't know how. Malon was starting to get seconds thoughts about coming with Link, she did love it and she loved him, but to her she thought she was useless. She always needs saving from Link and she knew he can't always come to her.

"Both of you can stay here as long as you want. I got another room upstairs if you it." The professor said with a smile and started eyeball Malon again.

Link smiled and looked over at Malon who was still dazed out while drinking her tea. And her doing that made Link worried even more about her. "Thank you." Link said.

Link saw that it was getting late out. So they would have to rest for the night and go to the temple in the morning. Malon didn't look like her mind was on fighting right now.

"I have some food cooking would you two like some? Fried fish with white rice and corn," The professor asked while getting back to cooking.

Both Malon and Link nodded their heads to a yes. Malon was getting hungry same with Link, Navi on the other hand don't really eat so she didn't care.

After they ate there dinner the professor got there bed ready and he went off to bed since he was old he went to bed early. Malon looked out the window to see the lovely moon and stars, the one time she could be at peace.

"Malon?" Link asked while he took off his boots, gloves, sword and shield, hat and tunic. "Are you okay?" He came up behind her and hugged her.

"Yeah I'm okay...I just have a lot of things on my mind that's all." Malon said while breaking away from Link and took off her stuff too until she was only wearing her while lace top and panties. "Don't worry I just need a good night sleep and I will feel better tomorrow." She gave Link a fake smile.

Link was not buying it he knew there was something wrong. "Malon is it that demon girl?"

Malon cringes at the thought of Reina. "No!" She said too quickly. "No its not her but she is part of it...by always jumping me when I'm alone and getting so close to taking my head." She sighed.

Link hugged Malon again and kissed her on the lips. "I will never let you out of my sight I promise..." This time when Link kissed Malon is was more passionate and sweet. He held Malon closer to him, but it was not for lust this time it was love.

Malon let the tears fall down her cheeks again but it was a mix of everything she was feeling right now. That was fear, love, sadness and anger. She wrapped her arms around Link's neck and let the kiss of love take her to a new world.

Navi couldn't take it so she flew out the window and sat on the floor of the house and looked up at the moon with tears running down her cheek, she was in love with Link there was no doubt about it. But she knew that her and Link could never be...She started to sing her feelings but not loud she didn't want anyone to hear.

Link looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about And she's got everything that I have to live without Link talks to me, I laugh cause it's so just funny That I can't even see anyone when he's with me He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right, I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do Link walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe he? And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be she'd better hold him tight, give him all her love Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

Navi kept singing her heart out to the moon and the goddesses high up in the heavens.

So I fly home alone, as I turn out the light I'll put his picture down and maybe Get some sleep tonight He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do He's the time taken up, but there's never enough And he's all that I need to fall into.. Link looks at me; I fake a smile so he won't see....

Navi started to cry even more now. "Why can't I be big so I can be with him...I love him so much." She whispered to herself.

Back in the bedroom Malon fell fast asleep same did Link but he was having his dreams again like always.

"Even in sleep, you want me - even in dreams, you watch me..." A woman's voice said.

Link looked around to see who was talking to him he ran down a long dark hallway to find Reina lying on a bed in a see-through silk night gown.

"It's you that girl who keeps trying to kill Malon!" Link shouted. "And i don't want you!"

"Oh yes! You do, I can see in within your lovely eyes and hear it in your thoughts." She got up from the bed and walked over to Link and stroked his cheek. "I know when you first saw me you wanted me..." Reina licked Link in his ear with her snake like tongue.

Link cringed from that. "No I don't want you!" He hissed. "I would never want a demon like you!"

Reina smiled and kissed Link on his neck. "Yes you do want me that's why you're not pushing me away from you. You want my touch and my warmth. And I know you want to know what I feel like inside." She ran her hands Link's chest.

Link wanted to push her away but he couldn't, he didn't know why. He looked into her amber eyes and felt lost in them; he could hear a song all around them.

How can I pretend that I don't see What you hide so carelessly saw her bleed you heard me breathe And I froze inside myself And turned away I must be dreaming We all live (and)We all die (but)That does not begin to justify you

It's not what it seems Not what you think No, I must be dreaming It's only in my mind Not real life No, I must be dreaming Help! You know I've got to tell someone Tell them what I know you've done (you've done) I fear you, but spoken fears can come true

Reina kissed Link on his lips while running her bloody fingers down the sides of his cheeks leaving a blood trail.

We all live (and) We all die (but) That does not begin to justify you It's not what it seems (not what it seems) Not what you think (not what you think) No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming) It's only in my mind (just in my mind) Not real life (not real life) No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming)

We all live (and) we all die (but) that does not begin to justify you

Link didn't know what to do he could not stop her it was like he was under a spell that she put him under. He could see snow falling from darkness and the floor was full of blood.

It's not what it seems (not what it seems) Not what you think (not what you think) No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming) It's only in my mind (just in my mind) Not real life (not real life) No I must be dreaming (I must be dreaming) Not what it seems Not what you think I must be dreaming Just in my mind Not real life I must be dreaming

Malon woke up to see Link, who lay in her lace white top and black panties, next to him, was hastily awoke by Link's incessant thrashing around in the bed opening her eyes to see him frowning, sweaty, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

She immediately sat herself up, gripping Link's face in her hands and speaking to him loudly yet gently in an attempt to wake him.

"Link! Link! Wake up!"

Link's eyes snapped wide open showing his terror even in eyes which seemed to hold no emotion.

He was still breathing heavily as he settled his gaze onto Malon, who was directly above him smiling to him sweetly, trying to soothe him.

"Malon?"

Malon gripped Link's face harder, hugging onto him tightly as she could sense his distress.

"Yes, it is I... it is your partner." Malon said with a smile.

Link managed a weak smile before rising up slowly and embracing Malon, who could feel how badly he was trembling.

"Link," she gasps, placing a hand to his chest and feeling the frantic pounding of his heart.

"My Din... your heart, it's beating rapidly. And you're shaking! What happened to you?" She asked.

Link lowered his gaze, he of course remembered the intense dream he had just experienced only he did not wish to upset Malon with the gory details.

"It is nothing, Malon." he eventually whispers, his breathing slowing to a more regular and normal pace as does his heart and leaning in to press his lips against hers. Then he pulls away and smiles slightly. "Just an unpleasant dream, I don't not know why I have to experience them."

Without another word, an aversive Link lays back down and turns over, refusing to look her in the eye. He feels so ashamed.

( Wow what a creepy goth dream Link had lol well I know this chapter was a little boring that's why I added the cool dream in it to spice it up he-he. So what do you think of Reina a pain in the ass or cool lol oh its her doing the dreams to poor Link just to give u the heads up about that.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.4K 161 62
Time has passed. Hyrule is getting rebuilt. Zelda on the other hand is not quite sure what to do. She is no longer a princess, She's a queen with res...
79.2K 1.7K 20
Zelink AU Modern Fanfiction Link lives a miserable life. Every day it seems that the same exact events repeat themselves, like he's living in a loop...
4K 235 34
Tears of a Broken Kingdom ~ {After OoT/MM} now C O M P L E T E ~~ Ganondorf has been executed but trouble is beginning to brew in the land of Hyru...
136K 3.1K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...