Blurry is the Line Between Lo...

By Crisann1976

This is the first installment in the Tears of Shame series. This is a story of love, lust, loss of control an... More

Blurry Is the Line between Love and Lust: Prologue
Chapter1: Arianna, Fiancee to the Prince
Chapter 2: Stupid Prince and His Stupid Rules
Chapter 3: Secrets
Chapter 4: Surprises
Chapter 5: Cat Fight, Meow
Chapter 6: You Should Fight Too
Chapter 7: Blurring the Line
Chapter 8: Dodged a Bullet
Chapter 9: The Precious Gift
Chapter 10: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 11: Self-Loathing
Chapter 13: My Private Hell
Chapter 14: My Savior, My Choice
Chapter 15: Wash Away the Shame
Chapter 16: My Punishment
Chapter 17: It's My Wedding, I'll Cry if I Want To
Chapter 18: Only Hurts If You Want
Chapter 18: It Will Only Hurt If You Want It To
Chapter 19: I Can't Be What You Are
Chapter 20: Lost Control
Chapter 21: Confessions and Revelations
Chapter 22: Cat's Out of the Bag
Chapter 23: The Nature of a Monster
Chapter 24: If I Can forgive You, You Can Forgive You
Chapter 25: So I Guess I'm Forgiven Then
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry, Can You Repeat That
Chapter 27: The Beginning and End of My Happiness
Chapter 28: It's The Only Option
Chapter 29: Does This Mean You're Not Mad
Chapter 30: Stuck Between Two Brothers
Chapter 31: Scarred
Chapter 32: You're a Terrible Liar
Chapter 33: Haven't You Done Enough
Chapter 34: Not the Apology I had Expected
Chapter 35: This Just Keeps Getting Better
Chapter 36: The Bombshell
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: Going Home
Chapter 39: Fate's Cruel Hand
Chapter 40: The Letter
Chapter 41: Decimated
Chapter 42: My Last Gift Part 1
Chapter 43: My Last Gift Part 2
Epilogue
Blurry Sequel Preview: Passion is the Divide Between Hunger & Need

Chapter 12: I Won't Bite

10.3K 87 20
By Crisann1976

*****WARNING***** This chapter contains scenes of brief sex scene*****

Ok so here is  chapter 12...it is very important to the understanding of the relationship & future events... enjoy. As always, don't forget to vote, comment and/or fan... I love your comments, it make me feel loved :). Thanks

*************************************

Recap chap 11:

"Anyway, rumor around the servants' quarters is that he has a soft spot for Selene. I'm glad I got out of that." He chuckled. I smacked his shoulder in response.

"Yeah, me too. I don't know what they see in her. She's a wretched whore."

***************************************************

Chapter12: I Won't Bite

Arianna POV

"So, what do you want to do today?" Ronan asked when he bounded through my door and jumped on the bed next to me.

"Don't you have a 'wife' to bother?" I questioned, annoyed at the presumption that I'd wanted us to spend time together. Of course I had, I had just felt awful about it.

 "She's not here and I know X is gone on 'Princely' business so..." He kissed the crook of my neck. It had sent shivers and pleasurable spasms through me.

"You want to come out and play?" He continued in a husky tone as each kiss was delicately placed on my hot skin.

"Ronan, no." It was a weak protest, but all I could have mustered.

"Why must you tempt me?" The truth was, I had yet to sort out my feelings for the two handsome and devastatingly sexy brothers.

"Oh come on Aria, I won't bite... at least not yet." He teased when he grasped my bosom firmly, his mouth still at my neck. Fine, anything was better than his relentless torture of my purity.

 "Fine, let's go." I agreed and quickly jumped out of bed.

"You should get dressed. Don't worry, I'll wait. Besides, I admire the view." He smirked, his tone sultry.

"Humph. Whatever." I went to the closet and picked out a short black and purple, very sexy sundress. This ought to have done nicely. Two could have played at his games. I removed my clothes and dressed slowly as he watched my every move carefully. A sly grin crossed his face. Oh, he wanted me. There had been no doubt about that! Only I wanted him as well. He was gorgeous as ever in his muscle bearing navy t-shirt and khakis pants. There in lied the problem.

We walked to the garden arm in arm, tried to remain unseen. It was risky, we had both known that. So far we had lucked out, remained secret. We found my favorite spot in a darkened corner and I slumped to the ground. Ronan followed a moment later. He ruffled his shaggy blond hair and leaned in to plant another devastatingly desirable kiss. But I stopped him, put my hand in front of his mouth.

"Ronan, this can't continue. You're married now." I explained, tried not to look into his mesmerizing eyes which I knew would have been filled with resentment.

 "I don't love her the way I love you. You know that." He expressed sweetly. I knew it was true, but it hadn't made it any easier. We were cheating, and I couldn't handle the guilt.

 "Well you must love her if you slept with her. And I know she wasn't the only one." I announced with a hint of pain, or perhaps jealousy in my voice. He looked away. He was regretful.

"Aria, don't be jealous. The others mattered nothing to me. And I didn't want to have sex with Selene. Well I did, but that's not the point." He hesitated, seemed annoyed at my accusation. "I only want to have sex with you." He commented, rather convincingly, as he caressed my body.

"That's not going to happen anytime soon." I retorted. I was a little hurt by his earlier confession. Who hadn't he slept with? For that matter, who hadn't wanted to sleep with Selene? She was just that kind of girl. I doubted I could have named one person, my fiancé included.

 "Yeah, well I'm not thrilled that you're giving your virginity away to my brother. You're probably dying to jump into bed with him." He scoffed. I'd seen that he was hurt by the idea, but my hands were tied. I wasn't entirely sure if that was what I wanted either. I wasn't entirely sure if I was even ready for that. There was nothing like your virginity having an expiration date.

 "That's not fair Ronan. You know there is nothing I can do about that." I returned harshly. I hadn't meant to hurt his feelings, but the whole conversation had turned my stomach inside out with torment.

"There's nothing I can do about sleeping with Selene either. She's my wife Aria." He was regretful, almost apologetic."I try not to, but it looks suspicious when I deny her. She thinks were over." He explained and leaned in for a soft kiss.

"Okay, let's not talk about this anymore." I shook the jealous thoughts of him and her together, out of my head. I had no desire to endure the mental picture my mind had conjured of the two of them naked and...

 Suddenly, he pushed me to the ground and pressed himself on top of me. His hand slid under my dress, found my pleasure area, exposed it to him and stroked me gently. This dress had not been a good idea after all. But I hadn't wanted him to stop. His mouth found mine and our tongues twisted with desire. My body melted under his cool touch. Waves of pleasure rocketed through my being. His lips grazed my neck and caused soft moans to escape me.

 "I want your body. I want your blood." He murmured into my necks as his fangs touched lightly to my burning skin.

"I want you too." I replied desperately, breathlessly, foolishly. I had been caught up in the moment.

His other had found his pants and unzipped them. He pressed himself lightly to my opening. I felt his cool skin hard between my legs and so close to my opening. HOLD ON! This had gone too far, way too far. How could I have let this happen?

"Ronan, No." I protested softly. He hesitated but a moment.

"Please." He begged breathlessly, unmoved between my legs.

"No, I'm not ready, and I can't let you put yourself in danger." I urged him to stop as tears pricked my eyes. The thought of his punishment flooded my mind and dissuaded me from the path I was headed down. I knew he would have listened to me, I knew he would have stopped.

 "Alright." He sighed and backed away from me. He fixed his clothes and pulled me up to him. That was close, dangerously close.

"I'll let it go this time, because I love you. But you won't be able to stop me next time." He warned humorously, and then kissed me lovingly.

 "Thank you, I love you too." I admitted as we walked toward the palace hand in hand. I felt awful about what had happened. How could I have betrayed Xavier like that? I hated myself. I was a sick, lustful person. I loved Xavier and I wanted him, but I loved Ronan and I wanted him too. I had not deserved either one of them. Not their love or devotion. I had to have stayed away from Ronan. I had no choice. I could not have afforded a disaster like what had almost happened.

 I wasn't sure, if it happened again, that I would have wanted him to stop.

Ronan POV

“Yeah, well I’m not thrilled that you’re giving your virginity away to my brother. You’re probably dying to jump into bed with him.” I scoffed. She seemed upset, pained by my words.

 "That's not fair Ronan. You know there is nothing I can do about that." She was in turmoil, I'd seen it. It blanketed her azure eyes, turned them cloudy. I hadn't wanted her to have felt that way. I wished I hadn't said it, but I was jealous. I wanted to take her virginity. Not as a conquest, but because I loved her.

I felt truly horrid that I'd slept with Selene, and so many others, but I was lustful. I was ashamed by that fact, and the fact that I'd always given in to Selene so easily. I was a man-whore. There was nothing I could have done about it, though I wanted to change... for her.

 "There's nothing I can do about sleeping with Selene either. She's my wife Aria." I conveyed my regret with a gentle kiss. I had wanted her so badly that I tasted the bitter lust on my tongue.

 "Okay, let's not talk about this anymore." She shook her head in dismay. I needed to get her mind on something else. I pushed her to the ground and pressed my body to hers. I kissed her fiercely as I slowly, gently slid my hand under her dress and moved her panties aside. I caressed her bare skin slowly, skillfully until she moaned in pleasure. Her approval only fueled my desire.

"I want your body. I want your blood." My fangs lightly touched her neck, but I had not broken the skin. I used all the restraint in my arsenal to have kept from tasting her.

 "I want you too." She gasped in pleasure. I had to take her, I was overcome with lust. I opened my pants and pressed myself very lightly to her hollow. I could not believe she would have let me do this. The feel of her warm, naked skin against mine was unbelievably satisfying.

 "Ronan, no." Had she changed her mind? I stopped, hesitated.

"Please." I begged. I had been so close, and it was all I wanted.

"No, I'm NOT ready, and I can't let you put yourself in danger." She was teary. I had to have found the decency within myself to have obeyed her. Even if I had no regard for myself, I couldn't have let Aria live a life enslaved and mistreated.

"Alright." I sighed. It had taken every bit of power within me to abide by her wishes. I knew she hadn't been ready, but soon, she would have been. I pulled her to me after I stood and buttoned my pants.

"I'll let it go this time, because I love you. But you won't be able to stop me next time." I joked, and would have bet that next time, she wouldn't have tried to stop me. I would have waited for that day patiently. We kissed passionately. It was almost my favorite thing to have done with her... almost.

"Thank you, I love you too." She said when I reached for her left hand. Something cool and hard caught my attention there. I lifted her hand and examined it. It was a ring, my mother's ring. I was taken aback when sadness covered me.

"It's my mothers." It had been her most prized possession. Sorrow gripped me when I thought of her.

"I'm sorry. I can give it back if..." She responded quickly in an attempt to explain and console me. I interrupted her thought. She deserved to have worn it.

 "No, you should have it. I would have given it to you too Aria, if it were mine to give." I spoke sweetly, with tenderness and a hint of sorrow. I was happy Xavier had given it to her... I only wished it could have been me. But it was left to the eldest son, and I couldn't have faulted him for that. He had made the right choice. She needed to have known that.

I loved her desperately, passionately and I would have fought for her until the end.

***************************************************************************************************

I think it shows the dynamic of their relationship... it is definitely one of lust... but is there more to it, is it really love?

 tell me what your thinking... please, please comment =:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44.3K 62
Xavier Winston He's a ruthless Mafia lord. He doesn't care who he kills and for what, if he claims something, he gets it no matter the consequences...
3.3K 286 33
( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows just how she likes it. ***** Naive twenty y...
357 109 34
The first day of college. Doesn't it sound scary, nerve-wracking? Doesn't it make your stomach churn with excitement? When nineteen-year-old Isabella...
131 86 27
A story of misery and love, Isabella the young 13 year old, leaves home.. Only to be bullied on every phase, Dylan the bully's boyfriend falls in lov...