Real Life|DaveEast|

By TheRealBaybehKay

1. In and Out 2. Based off Decisions 3. Real Life More

Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Book Four
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N
Chapter 38
R.I.P
Chapter 39
Happy Birthday
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 01

16.2K 233 20
By TheRealBaybehKay

"Shhh Jayc'i okay, okay mamas." Carter chanted over and over again as he hurried and fixed her a bottle.

She screamed at the top of her lungs at three in the morning while strapped to her fathers chest.

Baby Jayc'i was only three months practically still a newborn without her mother.

Right after everything that went down Jaycean went ghost on everyone including her family. Carter was basically a single father raising all five of his kids.

Kairi and Cameron knew what to and what not to do. The twins and baby Jayc'i were hard to take care of and he didn't know how Jay did it.

Kelly helped at times because of traveling.

Carter had help from his family including Amore' who was to struggling with a four month old baby boy, Marion.

Walking around slowly as Jayc'i drank from her bottle Carter didn't understand why his wife always ran away when times got hard.

He knew he couldn't feel the pain that she was going through but he felt something, it was his bestfriend for fucksakes.

Jaycean disappeared a month after she gave birth without so much as a goodbye. This marked the third month.

After Jayc'i finally calmed downed he yawned laying on the couch. He was beyond tired but knew if he unstrapped and laid her down she would fuss.

-

The next day Cameron got up with the help of his alarm from his phone. He hurried and showered before running to his parents room then downstairs not seeing Jay. He sighed then ran back to his room picking out clothes to wear for school.

Cameron was still only seven but knew what was going on between his mother and father cause he'd often hear Carter on the phone cursing.

He missed Jaycean and hoped that she would be back soon.

Walking a little ways down the hall he knocked on Kairi door. "Sis." he called out waiting for a response. "Baby sis." he called out again opening her door.

Kairi sat in the middle of her bed wiping her eyes. "Is mama here." she asked like she did every morning.

Sighing he went and sat next to her. "Naw scrub but remember what I said."

She nodded. "She just needs time."

"Right then she'll be back I promise, she loves us." he assured her.

Heading to her bathroom he made her a bath then picked out her some clothes.

"Come downstairs when you're done."

Hearing crying in his parents room he opened the door peeking through.

"Baby Jayc'i, you're always up early." grabbing her carefully he held her head like he was taught.

Leaving out he sat her in her swing downstairs before making her a bottle. Hearing footsteps he glanced towards the stairs.

Kairi made her way down with the twins in tow. "They were up when I walked passed." she told Cam turning on cartoons.

Cartean and Kellean were both one years old. Jaycean made sure to celebrate their birthday before leaving.

"Cammy where's dad." Kairi asked sitting at the table.

Cameron hopped onto the counter to grab their favorite cereal which was Captain Crunch: Oops all berries.

"He's still sleeping. You eat while I go wake him up."

This been Cameron routine since his mother been gone. He never complained about it cause he knew that his dad was trying his best and didn't have a problem helping.

"Dad." he called out tapping his back.

"Mm." he hummed into the pillow.

"It's almost eight and the babies are up. Kairi and I leaving soon."

Sitting up Carter rubbed his eyes. "Leaving where." he asked confusingly.

"School dad, Uncle TJ gonna be here any minute."

"Alright. Make sure y'all have everything, I'll be down." he mumbled checking his phone.

Every morning he would check his phone to see if anyone said anything about Jay whereabouts or if she even texted.

He missed the hell outta her like everyone else.

Getting to the bathroom Carter changed the bandage around his head before heading downstairs.

"Good morning Daddy." Kairi greeted putting on her coat.

"Morning baby girl."

"DaDa." Kellean called out raising her arms to be picked up.

"DaDa baby." Carter spoke to her kissing her cheek.

Kellean at this point called Carter and Kelly both DaDa.

Jayc'i laid in her swing just staring at her surroundings as Cartean walked to Carter with watery eyes.

"MaMa." he spoke poking out his lip.

Baby Cartean badly missed Jay and knew she wasn't around. Sighing Carter pulled out his phone playing a video of Jay who was excited that Cartean had took his first steps.

This was to an everyday thing with Cartean and the video of his mom calmed him down.

"Dad can you check my homework." Cameron asked sitting next to him.

TJ walked in throwing Kairi over his shoulder. "Wassup man, how you feeling."

"I'm cool just taking it one step at a time." Carter spoke in a sigh.

TJ kissed Kellean forehead. "Good. Wassup lil man." he asked Cartean.

Turning the phone towards TJ he shoved it in his face. "MaMa."

TJ nodded. "That's yo mama." he asked.

"MaMa." Cartean replied smiling at the screen.

Cartean was a mamas boy and everyone knew just like Cameron while the girls loved Carter.

"Still nothing." TJ asked like he did everyday.

Carter shook his head. "I'm just about to give up trying. I got my own shit to worry about."

TJ shook his head. "Don't give up on her bro she'll come around. You gotta be strong for the kids especially lah' chocolate over there."

Carter looked over at Jayc'i who finished her bottle. Standing he went to grab her so she could be burped. Jayc'i had her mothers complexion and was beautiful as ever.

"Look crip I'll be back later to check on you."

Nodding at TJ he locked up then fixed the twins something to eat.

-

🎶Shawty dance like a video vixen.

Said her man be on that bullshit pimpin'.

Well I retire from the bull like Pippen.

Tryin' to get you home or would you be Marge Simpson.

Whip out front we could leave like pronto.

Maple leaf dash got you feelin' like Toronto.

Make your body rise like your puffin on a joint though.

Girl that's only if you want though.🎶

Trey Songz blasted through the surround sound speakers on the t.v. in the hotel as the time read twelve o'clock midnight.

"Jesus Jay you have got to stop this shit."

Rolling her eyes Jay flushed the toilet slowly making her way to the sink.

"Nobody asked you to be hea' Alejandra, I was doing just fuckin' fine on my own."

Making her way to the sink Alejandra stared at her as she brushed her teeth. "You could've been dead if my brother and I didn't find you when we did."

"Wasn't nobody gone kill me." she replied dryly.

"That's what you think Jaycean. Them boys were trying to assault you and you couldn't defend yourself because YOU WERE HIGH OFF PILLS."

Dropping her toothbrush Jay faced Alejandra. "Who the fuck you think you yellin' at Alex, huh. I might be high but I'll still bash ya fuckin' head in."

Scoffing Alejandra left out the bathroom. The pass three months Jay has done nothing but pop pills and abuse her medication without a care.

It was her way of dealing with pain and she knew no one could stop her because she has endless ways to obtain it.

She hasn't been back to work yet mainly because she was still on maternity leave and didn't plan on going back.

She knew everyone was looking for her so she stayed low and kept to herself while staying in the last place she knew no one would look, New Orleans.

Alejandra made it her mission to keep close to Jay because she knew about her situation and how much of a hothead Jay was.

"I honestly have a question Jay like why do you always run when shit hits the fan."

"Couping mechanism Alejandra, don't ask me again."

"But don't you miss your kids I mean you practically still have a newborn baby girl."

Her mind automatically went to Jayc'i. Of course Jay missed her kids but with what she been feeling lately, she doesn't want to hurt them.

She ignored her question. "Don't bring up my children."

"I just asked a simple question. In all seriousness, you honestly need help."

Hopping to her feet Jay tried to refrain from strangling her. "HELP, I NEED HELP." she shook her head rapidly back and forth. "I DO NOT NEED NO FUCKIN' HELP."

"You keep taking all these drugs like this you might kill yourself Jaycean, what part of that do you not understand." Alejandra pleaded.

"I DON'T CARE ALEJANDRA, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. MY FUCKIN' BROTHER WAS KILLED IN COLD FUCKIN' BLOOD AND THE POLICE HAS YET TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS GANG RELATED.."

"But that don't mean go around acting how you are." she said cutting her off.

Jay scoffed. "How in the hell do you expect me to kick it like shit sweet Alex. You know just as well as everyone else that Jordon was my other half." her voice cracked.

Sighing Alejandra forced Jay to sit down. "I knew that he was your other half Jay but you have to remember that not only did you lose your brother, Amore' lost her husband. Your nephew Marion lost his father. Javaria lost her brother as well as Mama Jaxx who lost a son, Grandma Shy lost a grandson."

"Okay I get it." Jay spoke motioning for her to stop.

"No, I'm going to keep going because you need to hear this. Your team lost a member, y'all children lost their Uncle and let's not forget Jay that Carter lost his bestfriend. So don't sit here and give me that shit you talking because you are not the only one who is hurt and in pain."

"Okay so what the fuck you want me to do."

She stood grabbing Jay arm. "We going back to Los Angeles."

Scoffing Jay snatched her hand away. "I've been gone for three months, I can't just pop up back at the crib like ain't shit happened. Do you not know Carter Jordan Jr."

"I'm sure its going to be fine Jay, the kids are going to be happy to see you." she said waving her off.

Yeah and Carter just might send me up there with my brother. Jay thought to herself as Alejandra packed up their stuff.

"Imma slap them curls outta ya head if this shit backfires."

Laughing Alejandra honestly hoped that everything would go well.

-

After changing the bandage on my head I sat in the livingroom with Amore' and Javaria as the twins ran around.

"How has the mother life been treating y'all."

Both the girls sighed. "It's hard." Amore' stated glancing at Marion.

"Well I'm starting to see what Jay been talking about and I only have one child." Javaria added.

I cleared my throat. "Speaking of Jay.."

The girls shook their head indicating that neither talked to her.

"I ain't tryna speak or see her ass. She outchea' acting like Jordon was only her brother."

"They were closer Javari." I spoke standing up for Jay.

She shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I wanna beat her ass and I am when I see her."

I shook my head. "I just hope she okay shit we all know how she is."

Okay y'all I know this is short but it's just a taste of what's happening.

-Kaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 14
Read To Find Out.❀❀
exhale. By Panda

Non-Fiction

1.2K 160 50
From my mind, to the page, with some editing in between. Thoughts, rants, blurb etc.
1.5M 66.7K 61
π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³. πŸ–€ "πš‚πš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš•πš πš–πšŽ, πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ πš–πšŽ." π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ πšπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽπšœ. πš‚πšŽπš•πš πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš. πšπšžπš—πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš›πš˜πš– οΏ½...
489K 13.9K 65
|Part One.| Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.