We're More Than Just Best Fri...

By ok_1d3333

Sumzi is a 15 year old rebell who`s lived in care ever since she remembers. Every time she is moved to differ... More

Chapter 1- Arriving at elm tree house...
Chapter 2- Making new freinds...
Chapter 3- Meeting Ceris and Asha again!! <3
Chapter 4- You'r kiss is AMAYZAYN!!
Chapter 5- One Boy...One Love...One Direction...
Chapter 6- The New Girl...
Chapter 7- Has he fallen for her?...
Chapter 8- You ssent me into care. why do you want me back?
Chapter 9- Stuff all this stress I'm running away...
Chapter 10- Beaten up and in hospittal!!
Chapter 11- You want to be with me?...
Chapter 12- SWEET REVENGE!! <3
Chapter 13- Asha's Pregs...AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 14- The exciting news!!!
Chapter 15- Why does everything always go wrong??? :(
Chapter 16- No...He did'nt....Did he??
Chapter 17- GANG FIGHT AND MEETING JACK!
Chapter 18- I had a half-sister all along?
Chapter 20- But I never pushed her on purpose!
Chapter 21- OMD!!!!!! YOU TWO WERE DATING?!
Chapter 22- When Love Gets Complicating...
Chapter 23- We've gotta face up to this...
Chapter 24- So you forgive me....But you wanna break up with me??

Chapter 19- THE CHASE!!

548 7 2
By ok_1d3333

Hii guys!! I know I hav'nt uploaded this for AGES! Sorry!! Hope this makes it up o you lovelies :D

Chapter 19

Sumzi's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of humming birds. just then my pillow started moving which scared me a little. I lifted my head to see that I was sleeping on Liam's chest. HE LOOKED SO CUTE!! I put my head back on his chest. I did'nt get much sleep since I found out about my half sister. It's not that I hate her or my step-siblings, it's the fact that my Dad just gave me up into care and then got married without even letting me know. After a few minutes I felt Liam's heart beat was getting faster which meant that he was getting up. I lifted my head up and saw his gorgous brown eyes. "Morning!" He smiled. " Morning!" I smiled  back. "Liam you better get out of my bed before Asha. Ceris and the boys think we had sex last night!!" I laughed. "Hmm...Well I do'nt mind!" He Joked. "LIAM!" I gasped hitting him playfully. He laughed and got out of the warm bed. i shivered as the cold air hit me. "Awww u cold?" He asked taking his jumper off. "No." I lied. He rolled his eyes and smiled. He put the hoodie on me and then sat down next to me. I sighed. "Sup?" He asked. "Nuffin much." I said bluntly. "It's you'r Dad init?" He asked. "Yer." I sighed. "Look. Forget about him. Wanna go burger diving later on?" He asked holding my hand. I grinned. "Yeah!" I beamed. "Cool." He smiled. "Right I need you to laugh now!" He said before tickling me insanely. "LIAM STOP! PLEASE I'M DYING!!" I said between giggles. Just then Asha, Niall and Louis walked in. "HOW DOES SHE FEEL?!" Teased Louis. Liam quickly stopped and blushed deeply. I glared at Louis who smiled innocently. "Get out!!" I laughed. "Asha how many months are you?" I asked. I HAD to get the bacy a pressent. I do'nt care if Niall and Asha say no. "6 months. I went for the scan. Guess what its gonna be!!" She squeeled. "Umm a human baby?" I said sarcastically. Everyone laughed and rolled her eyes. "No you fishcake as in guess if it's gonna be a girl or boy!! I found out!" She replied. "Realy?" I said falling off the bed because I was so excited. "Ouch" I mumbled. Everyone laughed then shutup when I glared at them. "A boy?" I asked. "YES! BUT HOW MANY?!Shouted Niall and Asha. "4" I smirked. They rolled their eyes. "Nope! TWINS!!!!" They both beamed. Awwwww. I got up from the floor and took my clothes and hair brush to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After that I changed into my light blue and whit striped vest top with black shorts and blue converse. dried my hair and brushed it. I decided to do something different to it so I backcombed it big..not TOO big but it was quite big. After I was happy with my look went out of the bathroom. Just then I saw something in on the floor. It was a small golden necklace. I picked it up. How did that fall off my neck? I shrugged it off and put it on again. "WOAH. NIOCE HAIR!!" Complimented Ceris, "Thanks!" I beamed.

**The Burger Dive**

Me, Liam, Asha and Ceris were ordering some burger and chips. "That's £40.00 please!" Smiled the woman. We handed in the money that we got from the dive. "Thanks" Have a nice day!" I smiled. After that we just messed arround. We could'nt do much because Asha could'nt run that much. Just then I remembered about the baby...I HAVE TO GET HIM CLOTHES!!! "Ermm....I'm just gonna go shops. See ya!!" I lied and ran. I went into mkothercare since that was the closest. I scanned for some boy's baby clothes..there was no luck. I went to a worker for some help. "Hey umm you know where some boy's baby clothes are?"  I asked politely. "Yeah there on the left side." Said the man. He seemed SO firmiliar for some reason. I nodded and snapped out of thoughts. I saw this REALY cute blue babygrow for new born babie. N'awwwww. I quickly grabbed it and walked further. Soon after I walked out of the shop with white little shoes, a little hat and a babygrow. OH and a pressent for Asha and Niall: It was a massive card that said: 'NEW MUMMY AND DADDY' in blue and pink  with a red love heart on the side. I quickly hid the bag. Just then I saw Asha Ceris and Liam running towards me. I thought they were about to attack me but I was wrong. "Sumzi.." They started panting for breath. "We've gotta run!" Said Ceris as soon as she caught her breath. "OK Why-"

"JUST COME ON!!!!!!!" Screamed Asha yanking my hand and running like a maniac. I did'nt bother asking any questions as I knew we were ALL in a whole load of shit. We were about to run down the stairs I tripped and held Asha which was a HUGE mistake...I grabbed her but then suddenly she slipped with me too. We both fell from 14 steps. I felt my lips bleeding but I never cared and got up to check if Asha was OK. I felt her cheeks...They were still warrm but she was'nt breathing. Just then Niall came running in like a retard. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" He asked worried.  "I was gonna slip and I held onto her and she slipped with me." I explained. MAN I HOPE SHE'S OK!!!!

Hope you lot liked it!! <3 VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
62.1K 1.6K 11
Niall Horan, 16 years old, and gay. His parents kicks him out and he lives on the street until Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster decides to take him hom...
27.3K 458 55
Aspen is a 17 year old living in New York. She came from a broken past and doesn't let anyone into her life. Harry is an 18 year old living in New Yo...