The Beta Wants Me [BXB]

By nojamsbts

Declan Stone, known for his flirty and playboy ways, has his life turned upside down when the playful, know-i... More

-o n e-
- t w o -
-t h r e e-
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
SPILL THE TEA
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -
- t w e n t y -
- t w e n t y o n e -
- t w e n t y t w o -
- t w e n t y t h r e e -
- t w e n t y f o u r -
- t w e n t y f i v e -
- t w e n t y s i x -
- t w e n t y s e v e n -
- t w e n t y e i g h t -
- t w e n t y n i n e -
- t h i r t y -
- t h i r t y o n e -
- t h i r t y t w o -
- t h i r t y t h r e e -
- t h i r t y f o u r -
- t h i r t y f i v e -
Epilogue
The Beta Wants Me Cast

-s e v e n t e e n -

89.4K 3.2K 1.6K
By nojamsbts

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested, Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent. Truly, I ain't got no business here, But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really, I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room, With people who don't even care about my well being."
-Alessa Cara
(Here)

KAI COACHMAN
[September 12th, 2020]

Finnick, Elliot and I were all out shopping. For some reason May wanted us to try and buy her a Twice poster because she wanted to decorate her room and complete her wall of idols. I argued, grumbled and told her I just wanted to have a lazy day today because I wasn't really fond of September twelfth. I hated when this day came around and I usually spent it secluded alone or with ma.

Even though I was slightly consumed with sadness, I didn't show it in anyway and allowed Elliot to drag Finnick and I into the international store that was beside Forever 21. Elliot's eyes shined with excitement at all the diverse foods and items in here and I acknowledged the multi diverse things in here. There was a Jamaican flag that I was tempted to buy for ma as she's been talking about getting one but never did.

"Let's split up and find that poster May wants," Finnick suggests.

I nod in agreement as Elliot wandered off instantly and began looking everywhere, picking up pottery cups that had no relation to Kpop. I laughed to myself, going around the shop myself and actually looking for the poster because I wanted to go back home. I hated being out in public but today I felt overly suffocated as I usually did when this time came around.

My eyes catch a wall of posters and I walk over, looking into the little cubbies underneath and pulling out a poster with the name 'Twice' on it, the colorful poster held nine girls as they wore smiles. They looked too happy and I became slightly spiteful as I frowned and took the item with me.

I went back to the front of the store where Finnick was, looking for posters before his eyes caught me and the poster in my hand. Finnick and I looked around for Elliot for a moment.

"Where did Elli go?" I asked Finnick.

He shrugged but I saw the worry on his face, "what if he's lost?"

"No way," I shook my head in disbelief, "let's pay for this and ask the cashier."

Finnick nodded and we both made our way to pay for the item. Finnick took out the black shiny expensive looking credit card that I was sure was Killians and he handed it over to the cashier who smiled at him. Finnick blushed at the cashier who was male and obviously gazing at Finnick with heart eyes. There was discomfort in my best friend as the cashier handed the card back to Finn, purposely brushing his hand onto his.

Rolling my eyes at the guy, I wrapped my arms around Finnicks shoulder and glared.

"He's taken," I said bluntly.

"I—I, oh well I wasn't—"

"Weren't checking him out? I wasn't born yesterday," I said.

I was born today actually.

"Sorry," the guy mutters, shoving the poster into the plastic bag and hands it over to me.

"Have you seen the guy who walked in with us? Brown hair, dark blue eyes, childish face with a white t-shirt?" I asked the guy.

The guy nodded, "these children were playing with bubbles and your friend ran out to play with them, he left with the kids."

I face palm right then and there.

Fucking great.

I began to quickly leave, hearing distantly how Finnick politely said thank you to the guy and was now trying to catch up to me as I speed walk. The mall wasn't full today but there was a good amount of people here, over 100 stores and three floors. If Elliot was lost, we were screwed.

I was internally cursing at Elliot for his naive and childlike ways but I wouldn't be surprised if Finnick did the same thing. They were practically the same. What made matters worse was Elliot left his phone at home because it was at two percent because he spent up his battery playing Minecraft. We'd be here for fucking hours before the we found him.

I can only imagine how scared he must be, Elliot was a lot of things but confident was not one of them so I knew eventually he'd realize the situation he was in and freak out. I only hope he'd be smart enough to stay in one place so we'd be able to find him.

"What if someone took him," Finnick wore a worried look, chewing on his lip that remained a habit for him.

"Who would want Elliot?" I snickered, trying to ease his worry with a bit of playfulness but I was just as worried.

"Not funny," he slapped my arm, "Elliot is adorable, who wouldn't want him."

"Let's hope nothing happens to him okay Bolt?" I say.

"Okay," he replies softly.

We continue to look around on the second floor, looking over and over again in the places we've stopped by before we got onto an elevator and went to the third floor. There were even more people up here and I sighed in exasperation.

We repeated the same pattern on the third floor, entering stores and leaving once we didn't find him. Coming and leaving every bathroom, checking in the food court and looking into the little daycare center to see if he was there. He was nowhere to be found on this floor so we went to the first floor, our last hope.

My feet were aching and I was tired but I didn't complain like I'd usually do but instead remained silent and walked with Finnick. We repeated the same things we did on the second and third floor but he was still missing. Fear settled inside me.

We really lost him.

"Elijah is going to torment us, kills us and make sure we got to hell," I utter out as pull at my curls.

"Can we rest our feet in the car and check again?" Finnick asks, huffing out a tired breath.

I nod and we walk out of the mall and into the parking lot. My eyes widen as I see Elliot sitting on the silver car that we drove here with a large rainbow lollipop in his hand. Finnick sprints over to Elliot, checking to make sure Elliot wasn't hurt.

"What the hell Elliot! Do you know how worried we were? Where the fuck were you!" I yell.

Elliot flinched slightly, lowering the lollipop in his hand as he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

"I saw bubbles and I followed them because they were pretty then the kids went into a daycare and they gave them candy and I wanted one. I went back to the store we were at but you weren't there so I went to the car to wait," Elliot explains, licking the candy in his hand.

I remain silent before I turn to Finnick.

"Is he hurt?" I ask and Finnick shakes his head. I crack my knuckles and glare, "good because I'm going to beat the shit out of him."

I leaped at Elliot but Finnick slid off the car where he was sat beside Elliot and pushed back my shoulders. Elliot was still sitting there, startled, but nothing more as if I wasn't about to sock him in the face for wasting my time. I could have been home sulking alone but instead I was looking for his naive ass.

"Let's just go home, please?" Finnick was pleading, eyes urging me to let it go.

Since it was Finnick, I sighed and rolled my eyes before walking towards the car, flicking Elliot's forehead and slipping into the drivers seat. Elliot followed after, entering the backseat and rubbing his red forehead. Finnick came into the passenger seat and I started the engine, taking us back to the pack house.

We drove nearly three hours to get back because the pack house was far from any type of human civilization and the mall was pretty far in general. I parked by the fountain when we arrived and Finnick insisted on taking care of the poster so I let him because I didn't really care.

Elliot came out of the car along with Finnick and I and we walk to the large front door. As I'm pressing in the pass code to get inside, Finnick makes a loud noise and I looked at him.

"Sorry, I forgot my phone in the car," he says before taking Elliot's hand and dragging him with him.

I raise a brow, I'm pretty sure he didn't need Elliot to help get his phone but I didn't dwell too much into it because I genuinely just wanted to curl up in a warm blanket and die.

I was always depressed on this day.

Today was my birthday but I hated it. Today reminded me of the day I turned ten and that disgusting excuse of a step dad decided to present me with the present of a scar that will remind me of him every time I see it. Ever since that day, I've hated whenever my birthday came around. Hatred pooled into my heart but I shook my head, deciding to bury down the feeling.

The door opens and I step inside but it's dark which is weird considering how it was seven and usually time for the pack to be eating dinner or something like that. I turn the light on and surprise captures my face as there are rose petals laying on the ground.

Great, a surprise.

You guys will really like the next chapter ( I hope.)

~xoxo, Babybird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 209 42
Declan Hankinston is on a mission to find a new prom date amidst the pain of his first heartbreak. Encouraged by his cousin Aubrey, he ventures into...
97.2K 3.6K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
248K 3.8K 21
When certified straight fuckboy Valentine kissed the closeted Dominic, he began craving for more. Confused feelings will force Valentine to pursue Do...
371 64 32
Rowan Easton's minor fascination with a boy in his school turns into something more than he thought it would ever be. So as his feelings and inabilit...