A Worthy Villainess

By FairoNeko

A simple story ≠ A simple life. My name is Mercury Caduceus. If you recognise this name, then you would know... More

1. Divergence
2. Investment
3. Equanimity
4. Quarantine
5. Promenade
6. Redolent
7. Convene
8. Anecdote
9. Humility
10. Solace
11. Bliss
12. Zone
13. Venerate
14. Trend
15. Fickle
16. Order
17. Lark
18. Yearn
19. Karma
21. Xanadu
22. Ubiquitous
23. Guise
24. Mayhem
25. Niche
26. Wordage
27. Aberrant
28. Rendezvous
29. Veracity
30. Calamity
31. Think
32. Interest
33. Manifold
34. Phantasm
35. Familiarity
36. Expiate
37. Lucent
38. Quote
39. Beloved
40. Secure
41. Occasion
42. Zest
43. Xylitol
44. Domain
BONUS

20. Joy

3.6K 249 145
By FairoNeko

Mars Deimos squeals when she sees me, "Mercury! You are so fluffy!"

🦋

The cape Cosmos Altarf made as my birthday present is very popular among the female students. They see and they envy. When they fail to find it in local stores or online, they finally gather their courage and ask me about it.

"It's a birthday present," I tell them, to their eternal disappointment for not getting a proper answer from me

Mars knows Cosmos is the one who made it though. She is thinking about asking Cosmos to make all the drama club's costumes from now on, but then she thinks again because she wants to see Cosmos acting on the stage. If Cosmos focus on costume making, he won't be able to rehearse and act! Unless Mars is fine with making Cosmos works until he collapses.

Until the Winter season ends, I wear the cape instead of my usual winter coat. My legs do feel the cold, but it's nothing staying indoor can't handle. After the end of the year exams, it will be the graduation for third-year students. I do not participate in this event because I have nothing to do with the Seniors. Even though I will be experiencing graduation next year, it is still a matter of one year later.

In the following break, Dad and I go to visit Dad's parents. I do inquire about visiting Mom's parents, but Dad only shakes his head without explaining anything. I accept it as it is, and spend the week with Grandparents from Dad's side. When I see my Grandma and Grandpa, I feel really glad to not have Gravity Pollux as someone related to me.

The class arrangement as third-year students is about the same as when we were second-year students. By that, I mean the Main Characters all are in the same class, with the mobs being the ones changing classes. Venus Myrtle, the Heroine, as peaceful as ever, is still here.

Saturn Enceladus is now a second-year student. After that time when we went to the amusement park with Sir Gravity, Galaxy Pollux's Grandfather, she has been silent around me. I do learn that she has been training herself to be...better than me. To surpass me. It seems like she has not given up on Galaxy at all.

Saturn is really, really, tenacious, isn't she?

Fufufu, for the celebration of Asterism Hamal's birthday, this year, it is with more fanfare because of the Rasalhague twins and Miss Constellation Hamal plus Miss Uranus Umbriel's participation. The party is celebrated at a place downtown, which is why Asterism's Older Sister and her friend are able to join us. For this year, I give Asterism a waterproof shoulder bag, a bit big in size, so he can store a number of books if he so wishes.

After Asterism's birthday, it is Mars's, on May 5th! There is no celebration, but I do give her a present!

Once again, it's the School Festival. This year will be our last year; unless we fail so hard we stay behind for one more year. As third-year students, we are thinking of doing something...crazy? That's what a classmate proposed and approved by the class.

Someone suggests doing animal cafe, real animal cafe, to fulfil the crazy criteria. It is vetoed because bringing animals to school is against the rules. Crossdressing event? Not crazy enough, denied. (fake) Animal haunted house? Most people can't bear such cruelty, so no. Grotesque food stand? It's crazy, but still no. Do nothing?

It's crazy. And approved.

And thus, our class will just enjoy the School Festival as it is, without doing anything. From the last two years, those who work didn't get to visit other classes and have fun. Now is the moment to make up lost time. We will enjoy our last year at Cristallum Academy!

Someone suggests putting the sign [Under Construction] on our classroom's door to make it seems like we are doing something to other students. That idea is crazily brilliant, whole class approve!

With mischief in our blood, we play to our heart's content in this year's School Festival.

🦋

Having 8 to 9 people hanging out at the same time is just a hassle, so we divide into two teams. One team has Cosmos, Space, Asterism, Galaxy, and Venus in it, while the other has me, Mars, Horo, and Scopus. The teams are decided through rock-paper-scissors, so no complaints from anyone will be acknowledged.

Horo and Scopus each walk on my sides, putting me between them, as we walk around the school. Why do they do this? Because this is the first time they get to enjoy the School Festival with me. Mars, trailing behind us, says she has no problem being left out. I want to know what she is writing in her little notebook when she watches us though.

When we coincidentally enter Saturn's classroom, we see her working diligently on decorating people's purchases from her class, which are mirrors. Saturn's classroom sells mirrors that can be decorated by the students to the buyer's preference. A nice idea and good handiwork, I must say, as I examine the exhibitions.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

When I turn to stare at Horo for quoting that in this circumstance, I find myself seeing my own reflection from the decorated mirror hanging on the wall instead. I immediately turn to glare at the grinning Horo, smiling Scopus, and giggling Mars. They tricked me!

"Oh, my, Mercury~" Mars is crooning giddily, "Who would have thought the magic mirror would reflect your profile~?"

I step away from any mirror in the vicinity to glare at them, again. It's not that funny.

To not disturb Saturn, I leave her classroom with the other 3 after they have their fun. I have no need for a new mirror, in any size.

Walking with friends is fun and all, but them limiting my choice of the snacks, in fear of a repeat of that time at the end of the Sports Festival, it's somewhat annoying too. I don't know where the other team goes, but we don't meet them at all, in our round.

Space Antares creates a chatroom [School Festival y.3] and invites me. I invite the other 3 with me. We find a classroom serving as a cafe to sit, drink, and chat.

Space [Breaking news]

At the wait for the news, I exchange looks with the other 3. What trouble did the other team get themselves into?

Space [The teachers are on a hunt for students from our class because they only now realise we have been tricking them all along for not participating properly as the host for the school festival. It's not like it's our fault, right? They approved our submission!]

Horo [What did we submit btw?]

Asterism [Rental booth. With vague 'items' listed for rent]

Scopus [The teachers approved it though?]

Galaxy [Because we made a scene so the teacher approving our submission didn't take notice of the trick]

Mars [And now they know? How?]

Venus [A student from other class reported us]

Cosmos [We all are on the run right now]

Mercury [What are they gonna do once they caught us? We didn't prepare anything for today]

Space [Good point]

Scopus [Catching students like this, it will only make outside guests look at the school badly]

Horo [Shall we make a scene then?]

Mars [Claim it as a drama?]

Cosmos [Drama club might be implicated]

Asterism [Better not cause any scene]

Galaxy [Others have no desire to get caught though]

Galaxy [Those who got caught]

Galaxy [Are now idling at the classroom]

Galaxy [Guarded by a teacher]

Mercury [Shall we break them out?]

Mercury [No sense in taking the fun out of us]

Mercury [For school festival]

Mercury [Which should be enjoyed]

Galaxy [I am not sure the teacher will listen to our reasoning though]

Asterism [They are angry]

Space [It's not like we can't be angry either]

Mercury [They have a choice]

Mercury [And it is to submit to us]

Mercury [Because we are technically innocent]

Mercury [Rental booth]

Mercury [We could be renting our time to each other]

Mercury [To hang out]

Cosmos [Genius!]

Venus [I will spread the news]

Galaxy [I will go talk to the teacher guarding the classroom then]

Galaxy [Diplomatically]

Asterism [To say the teachers have no choice but to submit to us]

Asterism [Is]

Space [Hot]

I tilt my head at what Space wrote. Horo and Scopus snort into their drinks. Mars laughs out loud.

Mars [I approve!]

Mars [Even though you couldn't see Mercury]

Mars [When she typed it]

I give Mars a flat glare. She grins impishly at me in turn. Horo and Scopus join the fun.

Horo [Very hot, indeed]

Scopus [I am so blessed to be able to witness it]

Space [!!!!]

Space [You all are teasing me!!]

Space [Send photo]

Mars [What photo?]

Space [Mercury's photo, of course]

Space [What are you guys and girls doing anyway?]

When I see Mars lifting her smartphone to take a picture, I shake my head and cover my face with a hand. Mars pouts at me. I shield one side but expose another side. Scopus gets a photo. I glare at him. Another flash. Horo gets a photo too. And then Mars.

I glare at them all.

Mercury [Delete it]

Mercury [That's rude]

Mars [It's a good one though]

Mars [A shame to delete]

Scopus [Seconded]

Horo [Thirded]

Horo [Still want the photo @Space?]

Space [ 💦💦 ]

Horo [ ❓ ]

Space [@Mercury may I have it?]

Cosmos [Asking her now, huh?]

Space [Mercury is angry]

Cosmos [Didn't you secretly take her photos anyway?]

Space [No?]

Mars [No?]

Space [No]

Asterism [No?]

Asterism [I seem to recalljgydtbdjo]

Cosmos [Whooo]

Cosmos [Asterism and Space are fighting for the phone!]

Mercury [@Space]

Space [I didn't take your pictures!]

Space [I just saved your pictures whenever I found some...]

Mars [Did anyone note that? Plural!]

Scopus [Speaking of which]

Scopus [My gallery lacks Mercury's pictures]

Horo [Mine too]

Horo [Although, we have Mercury's baby photos, don't we @Scopus]

Scopus [That, we do]

Mercury [Is this the chatroom for you guys to anger me to death?]

Mars [Of course not, Mercury]

Mars [We are just trying to make you blush]

Mars [You don't seem to be the type to blush easily]

Mars [I wonder what, or who, could make you blush]

Asterism [Ahem]

Asterism [This is the chatroom for school festival]

Asterism [Stay on topic @Everyone]

Galaxy [Just in time]

Galaxy [I manage to free our classmates]

Galaxy [What did I miss?]

Cosmos [Asterism said that]

Cosmos [But I bet he is curious too]

Venus [A lot]

Horo [What does that mean @Venus]

Venus [To Galaxy's question]

Venus [And everyone]

Venus [Sorry, I was in another chatroom]

Venus [There is another news]

Venus [There was a summon right?]

Scopus [Asterism @Everyone]

Venus [Okay]

Asterism [Sorry]

Venus [No problem]

Space [What news?]

Venus [Someone spots Idols in school ground]

Venus [Asterism]

Venus [I think your Sister is here with her friend]

Venus [Are they the winner of past School Idols?]

Asterism [I think so?]

Asterism [I did hear about their class holding an Idol Contest at past school festival]

Asterism [Wait]

Asterism [They are here?]

Venus [The teachers found them when looking for us]

Venus [They come here incognito]

Asterism [I better make sure we don't meet]

Mercury [I don't want to meet them either]

Asterism [Let's hide]

Mercury [Private chat the location]

Horo [Hey!]

Scopus [No sneaking away alone!]

Horo [Together!]

Mercury [Too many people hiding together are bound to be found out]

Mars [I will go with them?]

Mercury [You will just busy write in that little notebook]

Mercury [What exactly did you write in there?]

Mars [ 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 ]

Venus [Where is your team?]

Mercury [A cafe]

Horo [First year's cafe]

Venus [Look...around you?]

Asterism [Oh no]

Galaxy [Why would you say that @Venus]

Space [Oh no]

Cosmos [They are in that cafe too???]

Mars [Oh wow]

Mars [Are they the one waving at us?]

I lift my gaze from the screen, along with Horo and Scopus, to finally take in the sight of several teachers surrounding a table with two women sitting. The women wear hats to cover their hairs and sunglasses to cover their eyes.

Undoubtedly, they are Miss Constellation Hamal and Miss Uranus Umbriel.

Miss Uranus is the one waving at us, while Miss Constellation is pleasantly conversing with the teachers.

I turn back to my smartphone.

Mercury [@Asterism should they be here?]

Asterism doesn't reply. Maybe he has gone into hiding? How did Venus get the information about them anyway? I look around, noticing this cafe's guests, who are also students, all have their smartphones out.

When the news spread, people start to gather. Including the other missing-in-action team. Hm? Galaxy is missing from that team. I check the chatroom, just in case.

Galaxy [I think I saw my Grandfather???]

Galaxy [Off to check]

I gasp and paled when I think of the possibility of that Old Man in the school ground. What brings both Asterism's Sister and Galaxy's Grandfather here? I know the School Festival is open for public, but aren't they, like, very busy people? Do they really have the time to drop by?

Or, because this is our last year, they decide to come and see how we do? Is today also a secret surprise visit day? I confirm with Dad, just in case.

Mercury [Are you coming to Cristallum Academy?]

Dad [No? Do you want me to?]

I see. The world is still normal. It's just these people who are strange.

Mercury [Just checking]

Back to the abnormality side of this world. I am only one person. How can I entertain 2, no, 3 people? Leaving Miss Constellation to Asterism and Sir Gravity to Galaxy, there is still Miss Uranus. My other friends are not being helpful either, because they are busy taking my pictures. The audacity...

"公主 (gōngzhǔ)!" Miss Uranus greets me happily

I stare at her uncomprehendingly, not because of her language, but because of the 'nickname'.

Understanding my confusion, where did that nickname even come from, Miss Uranus takes out her smartphone and shows me a photo. Of me. Wearing the cape Cosmos made. Mars and Venus re-release their praises for the cape, once again.

When did someone secretly take a photo of me without me knowing?! Also, how did this photo makes Miss Uranus nicknames me 'Princess'?

"The snowy background plus your overall profile that matched the background made you look like a 'Snow Princess', don't you agree?" Miss Uranus grandly explains her nickname for me as she shows everyone the photo

"Ooh! I wanna!" Mars immediately asks Miss Uranus to share it, which Miss Uranus does happily

Discreetly, that particular photo is shared among others too. I am not sure whether Venus gets it or not.

Towards their shamelessness, my hands twitch. I want to flip the table on them!

"公主 (gōngzhǔ), don't you have fun?" Miss Uranus asks me, genuinely interested in my answer

I stare. Is Miss Uranus asking because she sees how annoyed I am? It's not like I did not have fun. Things which annoy me will still annoy me, whether I was having fun or not.

"In my opinion," Cosmos starts commenting while observing his smartphone's screen, "Mercury looked like a 'Snow Fairy',"

I slowly turn to Cosmos and give him a look. Cosmos lifts his gaze from the screen to observe me quietly, before flashing a smile. Not minding the glare I give him, Cosmos continues with his unsought comment, "There is an ephemeral feels to this photo,"

I furrow my eyebrows at what Cosmos says, before requesting Miss Uranus to send the photo to me so I can have a look. Miss Uranus is happy to obligate.

"However, being a 'Snow Fairy' will mean Mercury is unreachable," muttering under his breath, Cosmos regretfully sighs, "And even unobtainable,"

I know I make a weird expression after hearing what Cosmos says. That... How should I react to that? What in the world is Cosmos saying now?!

"So," Cosmos saves the photo and puts his smartphone away to grin at me, "公主你好 (gōngzhǔ nǐ hǎo),"

I cradle my head, cover my face, and give up on these people who echo after Cosmos.

There is no need for me to wonder about how to entertain Miss Uranus anymore, I conclude. Letting some of them joke among themselves, I glance at selective people who are rather quiet, unlike their usual selves. Horo and Scopus are silently intimidated by the energetic Miss Uranus, who is still the better companion anyone will ask for, funnily enough.

Just wait until they meet Miss Constellation face to face.

When it is the time for guests to leave the school ground, Sir Gravity just has to see me before he leaves. I am accompanied by the boys when Galaxy asks me to go to where Sir Gravity is resting. Mars and Venus stay with Miss Uranus and Miss Constellation, to ask and listen about their experience in that Idol Contest before they leave.

Sir Gravity smirks when he sees me with my friends. I give him a bland frown and introduce the boys to him; because we talked about this before. This damned Old Man should know about Galaxy's other friends, just like how he knows about me.

We don't get to talk much before he leaves. On one hand, I am glad he leaves quickly. On the other hand, I don't understand why he requests to meet me, only to smirk without saying anything.

...Oh! I forget to ask for a salary, and for him to stop sending the companies files to me, damn it!

No wonder he only smirked and stayed silent! He was waiting for me to negotiate! And I used the chance to introduced my friends instead!

Sigh. Today is just not my day.

🦋

First, it was a field trip. Second, it was the Sports Festival. Third, it is...

Nothing.

We aren't doing anything this year. Nothing but studying, that is, for the final exams. This year is the most important year for third-year students.

After the School Festival, the third-year students are being driven to study non-stop, in preparation for final exams of High School plus the University entrance exams.

I wonder about their plan after graduation.

Mars tells me she will be applying to a University quite far away, still within the Country, to further her study as a director. I cheer her on faithfully.

Galaxy and Cosmos, after celebrating their birthdays separately this time, finally tell us their plans. While playing with my present for him, a tabletop holographic display that he uses to show the ocean and zooms into the dolphins interchangeably, Galaxy tells us, "I might continue my study overseas,"

Finally deciding to go with that plan, huh?

"Really?" Space feels sad if that is true

"Maybe," Galaxy stops talking about his plan afterwards

"It's a good opportunity," Asterism offers, without much cheer

"As for me," Cosmos crosses his arms behind his neck, showing off the summer-themed necklace I give him proudly, "I will still be around,"

"I am not sure about continuing my study, to be honest," Space says while typing on his smartphone, "My type of work doesn't need a diploma," under his breath, Space adds, "The Antares company might not end up given to me anyway,"

"Asterism?" I inquire; because he hasn't told us about his choice. Everyone knows I will major in business management and then work at Dad's company, after all.

"I will go to a university. No idea which one yet," Asterism responds with a quiet smile, "I will work with my family, but it's expected Sister will inherit the company though,"

Hmm, "I want to apply to whichever school the majority chooses. But, seeing as we all might go our separate ways after this, I better choose a place soon," maybe somewhere near? There are a lot of good universities around; if I am not wrong

We will still diligently study to graduate. Yet, after graduation, we will all separate. That's a sad thought. But not unexpected. We all have our dreams and goals.

Later, privately, I ask Galaxy.

Mercury [Did I fail to persuade your Grandfather?]

Galaxy [Oh, that's not it]

Galaxy [I mean]

Galaxy [You succeed]

Galaxy [It's just]

Galaxy [When I worked on the files]

Galaxy [It got me thinking]

Galaxy [Also]

Galaxy [After knowing Grandfather's intention to invest overseas]

Galaxy [I want to learn about their markets too]

Galaxy [Maybe my Cousin will feel more assured]

Galaxy [If I work outside the Country]

Mercury [That's not fair to you]

Galaxy [I know]

Galaxy [But I don't want to fight him]

Galaxy [We are still family]

Galaxy [Even though this is causing a rift between us]

Galaxy [I started to think maybe we weren't as close as I hoped]

Galaxy [Well]

Galaxy [Ignore my ramble]

Galaxy [But, Mercury]

Mercury [Yes?]

Galaxy [If I invite you to study overseas with me]

Galaxy [Will you come along?]

Mercury [You know my plan]

Galaxy [I know]

Galaxy [Just asking you to study overseas]

Galaxy [Not permanent]

Mercury [To keep you company?]

Galaxy [You could learn a lot]

Galaxy [But you aren't wrong either]

Galaxy [About that]

Mercury [Feeling lonely already?]

Galaxy [...]

Galaxy [If I do end up getting accepted]

Galaxy [I will go]

Galaxy [If you choose to stay]

Galaxy [I will miss you]

Mercury [Along with others?]

Galaxy [Yes]

Galaxy [But, I will miss you the most]

Mercury [Oh]

Galaxy [Do you want to know why?]

Galaxy is giving me a choice to retrieve the information from him. Once I choose to know, will I have to be a secret keeper?

Mercury [Is it important?]

Galaxy [It is important to me]

Galaxy [It is not something to be said over the phone. Tell me if you want to know, whenever you see me]

Galaxy [I will tell you in person]

Galaxy [Anything else?]

Mercury [No]

Galaxy [Later then]

Mercury [Later]

Galaxy... I am not sure I want to know about this secret of yours.

🦋

This year's Autumn and Winter seasons are a quiet affair. We all are busy studying and thinking about our futures. Even when celebrating birthdays, we do it without the usual lightheartedness we had in us. There is always a tension within us, causing us to be a little serious about everything we do.

At the last minute before we fill the forms to submit the name of our chosen University, we hold a meeting again. This time, Horo and Scopus are invited to join us. They arrive with Venus, who we also welcome.

In the silence, the one who breaks it is Space. He raises a hand and announces, "I will attend the University Mercury chooses!"

Before I can question his decision, why would he choose that when he doesn't have to if what he said was true, Horo and Scopus immediately announce their decision, "Me too!"

I pay attention to Space first before addressing the twins. Space gives me a smile and a shrug, "I figure that I won't be able to follow you to your Dad's company. So, to be able to stay with you for a little longer, I will go to a University too,"

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Horo snaps his fingers at Space, while Scopus tells me, "We figured we haven't been together for long enough. If we are able to stay together again, why would we choose differently?"

"We know to not allow you to keep away from us now," Horo smiles, a little slyly

Scopus also smiles. This one, with promise, "Let's get along better, Mercury,"

Giving up hope on the twins, I turn to others for their thoughts. Asterism offers a slightly apologetic smile, "I figure to follow my friends to wherever they go, as it is of no matter whichever university I attend,"

This one is also following their lead. Another one?

Cosmos gives me a smile, "Why would I pick anything else but going with everyone?"

"What about your future plan?" I question; because Cosmos never mentioned it, did he?

"I am happy you want to know, Mercury," Cosmos chuckles lightly, "But I assure you. I know what I am doing,"

I give him a curious look for that, turning to the other two who haven't talked, I wait for them to reveal their plans. Venus, while still nervous to be around me, speaks first after checking with Galaxy, "I don't have any grand plans. I will study in a good university, graduate, and work," pausing briefly, Venus offers, "If the University everyone goes to is a good one, I will follow you there. Too,"

Horo and Scopus cheer for Venus. The others also assure her to not worry, because everything will be taken care of. I eye them before turning to Galaxy. With a faint smile, Galaxy tells everyone what he told me, "I will apply to a University overseas. If I am accepted, I will study there,

"Made up your mind about it then?" Asterism inquires sadly, already knowing Galaxy will not have a problem getting in

Horo and Scopus exchange a quick surprised look. Venus wishes Galaxy good luck. I and everyone else also wish Galaxy success. Galaxy thanks us with a smile.

I can feel Galaxy's gaze on me, but I ask him nothing personal.

🦋

It is always nice to have hard work paid off. High School's final exams plus University entrance exams are done! The University we end up going is still a University for high-class kids, we are used to the privilege, and Venus gets in through scholarship. We have done our best and we are rewarded for it. It is time to graduate!

In the graduation ceremony, Galaxy is our representative. After the ceremony, it is time to say farewell.

"Mercury! Keep in contact, okay!" Mars gives me a tight hug, that I return in kind. Mars also gives the boys a clap that they return. With a smile, Mars leaves first.

Saturn is here to say farewell too. She is crying, sad to know Galaxy won't stay within the Country. The chance for them to meet become nonexistence, after all. I feel a little bad for not paying much attention to her when we were busy studying. She was sensible enough to let us study in peace too.

Pouting while giving me, and the other boys, a flower per person, Saturn sticks close to Galaxy for the rest of our time left in Cristallum Academy.

Is it worth mentioning the boys' fans are crying at their graduation too?

In the break after graduation, before entering the University, Galaxy will leave the Country first to prepare for his life overseas. The parting comes too soon, I believe.

At the airport, before entering the checkpoint, Galaxy faces us. He gives me a hug, which I awkwardly return.

Breathing to my ear, Galaxy asks with a smile in his voice, "I have been waiting for you to ask, you know?"

I tighten my hold on him and give a muffled answer; because I am covering my face on his shoulder, "I am scared to ask,"

Galaxy barks out a surprised laugh. Pulling apart, Galaxy chuckles while looking at me. He warns, "I am going to say it,"

I give him a reluctant look. Even though it was a choice, I still have no real say, huh? Galaxy is really Gravity Pollux's Grandson, I grumble for him to hear.

With a gentle smile on his face, Galaxy tells me, "I like you, Mercury," while brushing my fringe away to plant a kiss on my forehead, he whispers fondly, "I will miss you,"

I can only stare at Galaxy dumbly while my heart beats out of tune for what he says and do. This Galaxy... To expresses his feeling to me... I become flustered as I think for a response, but nothing comes to mind!

Galaxy laughs, so I give him a glare. Despite whatever it is I feel right now, I am well aware that I am not blushing. I can't help but recall Mars's question at the School Festival.

When I am still trying to form a reply, Galaxy goes to hug and have secret talks with other guys. I wonder to myself, what is my answer to his confession? Because, surprise, I know it is a real love confession. As I think about it over, I become scatterbrained again. Questions and answers, I can't decide on anything.

Giving me another glance, Galaxy takes another step back that will put a distance between us. Asking us to keep in contact, Galaxy smiles and turns around.

"Until we meet again!" I shout at his back, delaying the inevitable until we see each other, face to face

Galaxy laughs again, what is that funny, and turns to me while making an 'ok' hand sign.

Only in Galaxy Pollux's Bad End that he did not leave for overseas. It was because, after a certain incident, Galaxy would no longer be able to move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 104K 198
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.5M 69.6K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
626K 31.6K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...