Girls Like You

By KittyKat060412

Elsa Moon is known as the Ice Queen since she moved go Japan a year ago. But really it's just an act to help... More

Chapter 1:Where It Begins
Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening
Chapter 3: Call me Master Frost
Chapter 4: Wake Up Call
Chapter 5: Like Mother, Like Son
Chapter 6: Angel
Chapter 7: Gossip
Chapter 8: Maid by Day, Princess by Night
Chapter 9: Sleepover and Breakfast
Chapter 10: She's My Fiancé
Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence
Chapter 12: Sickness can be Death
Chapter 13: Friday the 13th
Chapter 14: My Heart I Surrender
Chapter 15: Little Do You Know
Chapter 16: Crash
Chapter 18: Who Are You?
Chapter 19: I think I'm in Love Again
Epilogue

Chapter 17: Broken

544 23 10
By KittyKat060412

Chapter 17: Broken

I woke up to hear a beeping noise, almost sounded like my alarm going off for school, I just wanted it to shut up, I didn't want to go to school, I just wanted to kept sleeping. I try to reach over to turn off the beeping when I feel a pull and a pain go up my arm making me open my eyes and almost gasp for air. What the hell happened? Where am I? I look around I knew where I was, I was in the hospital. "Oh God Elsa." I hear next to me to see my mother and Anna looking at me. "Guys? What happened?" As I feel them both hug me and I even feel tears go on my shoulder form them. "You really don't remember?" Anna asked as she pulled back along with my mother, both looked a mess.

Anna's hair was in a braid but it looked like she hadn't slept in days while my mom's nurse bun was coming loose. "I remember visiting dad and then Jack came and picked me..." I stopped when I remembered, the car wreck, we rolled... Jack was bleeding. "Where's Jack!? Is Jack okay?" I ask my voice going into a panic and I could feel my breath trying to stay in my throat again. "Elsa... Breath, you need to calm down." My mother said holding my hand but it was hard to keep calm when the man I love might be hurt or worse. "I can't... Stay calm... Where's Jack?" I ask trying to catch my breath.

Anna and my mother locked eyes with each other before they turned back to me. "His... umm..." My mother was having a hard time telling me which scared me. "Can I see him?" I ask scared I was asking to see his corpse. "Elsa you can't even walk right now..." Anna ask as she looks at my leg, I turn my eyes to see my left leg in a cast. I started to feel everything now, my headache came in full force and I notice my right hand was hurting too. I looked at it to see that it had a wrap around it. "Jesus..." I say looking back at my family, "If I'm this beat up... then Jack...." I say feeling tears coming into my eyes thinking that he was dead.

We rolled on his side first... He hit the ground first, I saw the blood form his head... He couldn't... "I need to see him." I say quietly looking at my left hand to see my ring, it didn't even have a crack in it, it was like nothing happened to it. "Okay... I'll get a wheelchair." I hear my mother said "Wait mom..." I hear Anna trying to stop her as I look up at her to see her already out of the room, I turn back to Anna. She couldn't even lock eyes with me knowing well I was going to read her like an open book. "How long was I out?" I ask.

"About twelve hours." Anna said still not looking at me making me more uncomfortable. "What dose my chart say?" I ask knowing damn well that Anna has been hearing what the doctor said. "Umm... You broke your leg and your hand is sprained, you're lucky to not have a brain bleed." She said finally looking at me. "Have the cops came in yet?" I ask but she shook her head, "No but now that you're up, I bet they will. They were at the site all night trying to figure out what happened. Jack's car is totaled." She said but that doesn't surprise me one bit, we rolled, no car could survive that.

I hear the door open to see mom walking in with a wheelchair and a blanket. It took my mother and Anna to get in me in the chair but not long after we were off to see Jack. Lucky, we past the morgue making me feel a little hopefully that Jack was okay. As we reach a room in ICU, that's when my heart sank again. My mother stopped outside the room and looked down at me, "Are you sure about this honey?" She ask, worried was written all over her face. I nod, "I need to see him." I say as I hear her sigh, I knew she didn't like the idea but she also knew what it was like to see someone you love laying on a hospital bed.

She opens the door and pushes me in and I couldn't stop the tears from coming and a sob escape my lips. In the bed was Jack but it was hard to recognize him. His face was bruised, he had a breathing tube in his mouth and his head was wrapped. I wanted to jump out of the chair and run to him, to hold him. "No... NO!" I yell as I feel arms around me, "Elsa, Elsa listen to me!" I hear Anna scream as she shook my shoulders trying to calm me down. "Remember when dad first got put in the hospital? Huh? He was in a breathing tube too, but it wasn't long and he was breathing by himself again.

"It looks bad I know, but he will fight through this, his in a coma, but it's just giving him time for his body and brain to heal." Anna said sounding like the bigger sister then me. "But Anna... What if he doesn't wake up?" I ask as I broke down crying again in her arms. I feel another pair of arms go around me as my mother and sister held me. "Oh Elsa, I'm so sorry." I hear my mother whisper but it just hurt me more. I can't lose him.

***

It's been a week, a week of missing school, a week of being in a wheelchair, a week of not leaving Jack's side. Anna was right, the breathing tube came out faster then we thought and the doctor even said that his brain wasn't swollen anymore, he was making a fast recover, he just wasn't waking up. Even his face was starting to go back to it's beautiful ways, but you could still see some blue/black around his eyes.

"You're mom should be here soon, I'll leave so you two have time together but I'll be back okay?" I say as I grab his hand, it almost felt so small in my hand which hurt me, he use to be so strong, how did I become the strong one? "Roxas is running your part of the company until you recover... Don't worry, I've been hacking into your computer making sure he doesn't f*ck anything up." I giggle but I could feel tears coming into my eyes. "I... I know you'd be upset with me doing that. I just don't want... I don't want you to lose something that belongs to you." I know Jack is going to be upset with Roxas running the company, but there was really nothing his dad could do about it, he was a Fujitsu.

I squeezed Jack's hand harder, "Come on Frost... don't you feel my hand? Please wake up... Wake up and tease me... Please wake up." I cried, I couldn't stop myself as I lower my head and let the tears fall. "Please come back to me.... Please come back to tease me..." I cried and I cried hard not even hearing the door open until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Amy looking at me, her eyes red like she was crying too. "Amy... I didn't." "I know you didn't. It's okay." She said as she gave me a hug holding me tight, "Don't lose faith Elsa, he'll come back. His to stubborn not too." she said but all I could think of is that his too selfish to leave me.

I pulled back and wipe my face, "I'll leave you two alone." I start to push myself away when I feel a tug at my chair. "Wait... I want to talk to you before you leave." I push back and join her next to Jack, both of us looking at his face. "Have you heard back from the cops?" Amy ask. I nod, "Umm... Yeah. They are taking the investigation farther, they said that Jack's breaks were cut, someone cut his breaks." I say almost feel like I was going to cry again. "Oh god... Why didn't Haru tell me?" She asked but I know she was asking herself. "What do you mean?" I ask making her look at me, "Haru got a call from the cops, but he didn't tell me anything like that..."

I place my hand on hers, "Hey... I bet he didn't want you to worry. I mean.." I look back at Jack, "His your son." I say as I feel her squeeze my hand. "You're like a daughter to me. I just wish he was here talking to us too." I agree with her, I felt the same way as I smile a little, it felt like forever since I smiled but I guess I couldn't help it this time. I like this moment with Amy, it almost felt calming to have her around. "Do you want me to leave?" I ask but she just shook her head, "No, you deserve to be here. Stay with me." Amy said making me nod back. We just sat there in silents only hearing Jack's heart monitor. It was almost a comfort silents.

Not long I hear a knock at his door making Amy and I turn to see Anna walk in, almost out of breath. "I'm... sorry to interrupt but Elsa, can I steal you for a bit?" She ask and I can see a quick smile go on her face. I raise an eyebrow as I turn back to Amy. "Go, I'll let you know if anything changes." She says as she waves Anna over to take me. I feel Amy kiss me on the cheek as I turn to Jack. I grab his hand and kiss it, "I'll be back soon my love." I say as Anna grabs my chair and starts to push me off.

She was walking extremely fast, almost speed walking. "Geez Anna where's the fire?" I ask making her giggle, "Just wait till you see Elsa. Just wait." She says pushing me fast making me hold on to the sides. I start to notice where we were, we were going to my father's room. "Anna?" I ask as we stop in front of father's room so she can open the door. "You ready?" She ask. "Ready for what?" I ask as she pushes me in and I freeze. I see my father sitting up holding my mother as she cried in his chest and him petting her hair trying to calm her down. "You haven't changed a bit Rosie." I hear my father say as I cover my mouth from letting a sob come out as tears fell from my eyes.

My father's eyes turn to us as he smiles and it quickly goes down. "Elsa... Sweetheart what happened?" My father asked making me laugh a little as Anna pushes me to him. I grab his hand and squeeze it, "It's a long story dad..." I whisper but it just makes him smile. "We have time Elsa. Tell me what I missed."

***

Dad's been awake for two days now but still in the hospital, I've been going back and forth with visiting him and visiting Jack. I haven't told dad about Jack yet, I don't know how to. Dad is suppose to be out by Christmas which will be nice for us to have it as a family but I also know I'm not fully there with Jack still in the hospital. "Elsa?" I hear making me break form my thoughts to see my dad looking at me. "Oh sorry dad, I was dazing off." I say making laugh a little, "You still have you head in the clouds. I'm glade that hasn't changed." I hear him take a deep breath, "You girls have changed, and grown over the past two years... I can't believe I missed it."

I quickly grab his hand, "All that matters is that you're here now." I see a smile go on his face as he looks down. "So Elsa Rose, are you going to explain that ring on your finger?" He ask making me look down, I totally forgot about my ring... "Umm... Yeah, about that..." Oh lord how was I going to tell him. "This is the ring that boy gave you right? The one that came to visit with and without you sometimes." I feel my eyes widen, "But I didn't..." "Elsa... I heard everything you told me."

"You could hear us?" I ask almost shocked. "Some days yeah, I did. But some days are a blur." Oh my god... Dose he know then? I told him that Jack and I were engaged. I took a deep breath, "So... Do you know about Jack and I?" I ask so scared to ask, was he going to not let me be with Jack now? I see him nod, "I do. I know you two are engaged, and I also know that you two love each other. I think I knew you two loved each other before you guys did." He said with laugh making me glare at him, "You think you're funny, but you're not." I say only to make him laugh more.

"Just say you missed how funny I am" He says but of course I did. "Of course I missed your jokes, I missed everything about you." I say as I hugged him, "I promise I won't leave you again." He says as I pull back and I knew he was right. "When do I get to meet this Jack?" My dad asked and that made my heart sink... "Umm.... I don't know. We didn't tell you the full truth about my crash." I say making him straighten up more. "Tell me." He said his voice serious.

"We were here visiting you and on our way home, Jack's breaks didn't work. His car rolled, his in a coma, I don't know if Jack will wake up..." I say trying not to cry. I feel like I've been crying for months now. I feel my dad tighten his grip on my hand, "Elsa, I didn't not raise you to lose faith so quickly. Did you lose faith that I'd wake up?" He ask and I shook my head, "Of course I didn't." I say quickly and with force. "Then don't you do that to Jack. He needs you more then ever now." He lets go of my hand as he pushes his nurse button.

"Dad if you need something..." I say but I hear a nurse walked in, or I see my mom walk in. "You can't just call me because you miss me Victor." My mother says. "Awe baby, you really shouldn't walk in wearing your uniform. You know how much I love it." My dad said making my mom blush and make me want to puke. "Eww, please don't while I'm in the room." I say making them both laugh. "I didn't call you because I missed you love, even though I do. But I was wondering if you could take Elsa to Jack's room please? I think she needs some time with her boyfriend." I tuned back to my dad, "Dad, today is your day." I say but he just shook his head, "No, today is your day with Jack and since you mother is taking a half day, she'll be hanging out with me. Right babe?" Making her nod.

I wanted to stop him but my mother already grabbed my chair, "You ready to go honey?" My mother ask as I feel my dad kiss my hand, "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He said making me nod, "Yeah dad. Thank you." I say as mom starts to push me away making me turn my head to him, "I love you." I say making him smile, "I love you more." He says back making me smile as mom pushes me away and to the room of my love one.

***

"Call me if you need me" My mother said leaving me in front of Jack's room. "Okay thank you mom." I say as I open the door to see the one person that I didn't want to see. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask trying to keep calm as I push myself over to see Birdie holding Jack's hand. She looks up at me, with her perfect face. "I just go that news. I can't believe this happened." She said and let out a fake cry only to make my blood boil. "Bullshit Birdie, this crash was on the news, you knew he was here. Why you showed up now though makes me wonder. Why you're here at all is even a better question." I hiss making her glare.

"He might of chosen you Moon-San but don't you think you'd get rid of me that easily. Sooner or later he'll forget about you and come right back to me." She said as she stands and was about to kiss him, "Don't even think about it you bitch." I say making her stop and pull back. "And what are you going to do about it? I mean you can't even walk." She laugh only to piss me off, "My mother works at this hospital, and if I remember right, family is only allowed here which you are not. So I would get out now before I call security." I see her narrow her eyes, "You wouldn't dare." She hissed making me cross my arms, "You really don't think I would? Take the hint Lou-San, Jack and I are meant to be together, you saw only money with him. I see what he really is, a handsome loving man who just wants to be loved back." I roll up close to Jack and grab his hand, "And he gets that from me. Now get the f*ck out." I yell making her take a step back before she quickly walked to the door.

"This isn't the last you seen of me." I hear behind me but I didn't say anything as I hear the door close. "Stupid bitch" I whisper as I place my head down on Jack's hand, "I'm sorry she came and bothered you. I should of gotten here faster." I say as I close my eyes listening to the machine at work. I didn't even realized I fell asleep until I feel something move under my head. I open my eyes and pull back to see Jack's hand moving, I look up at his face to see his eyes start to open slowly. I could see his blue eyes look at me making me gasp, "Jack? Oh God Jack!" I say as I push myself up as I cup his face and kiss him.

I feel him put his hands on top of my hands holding the kiss until he pulled back. I see a small smile go on his face, "Wow... What a way to wake up." He said making me giggle, "It's good to hear your voice." I say feeling tears in my eyes again, god I'm such a wimp. I keep my hands on Jack's face as he keeps his hands on mine as I see his smile go down a little, "As... Amazing as that kiss was, I have to ask...

"Who are you?"

Hey guys! I got another chapter up finally! I'm hoping to update again soon, maybe before Halloween but we'll see! So guys I have a question, I'm thinking of doing a short story, a remake of the The Nutcracker but in Jelsa style, what do you guys think? It would be a Christmas story, so let me know! Also I want to know what you guys going/doing for Halloween, since our son is still really young, we can't really take him trick or treating so I think we'll pass out candy or let him walk around in a costume but we're not sure just yet.

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think. Leave me comment because I love to hear form you guys and if you like it leave a vote. And until next time guys, sorry for my grammar and spelling and you all rock!

~KittyKat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1K 31
Elsa is a teenage girl who lives with her drug addicted mother and sluty rich father. Everyday is a constant battle from the terrible voices in her h...
138K 4.8K 33
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun, is told to go help a young princess named Elsa. As she grows older, will their bond grow? Will they someday fall in...
45.1K 896 14
Jack Frost is the richest person in the world. He has everything he wants, trusted friends, girls always fighting over him, a huge house, but there's...
8.6K 350 9
Captain Elsa of the ship Aren is kidnapped by Captain Jack Frost of the ship Spirit. Elsa bargains her way out of the brig into... Co-Captain? What h...