You're still not my bias: Jeo...

By TaespoonOfSugaaa

[Complete] Sequel to You're not my bias. "You're still not my bias, you know." "I know. I'm your lover." For... More

1
2
3
4
5
A/N
6
Question
7
8
9
10
11
12
Temporary
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ugh.
42
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
You'll never be my bias

43 - Final

17.1K 853 1K
By TaespoonOfSugaaa

Prom part 2:

Your POV:

"I didn't know when you took it," I said.

When my mind was screaming: PARK JIMIN TOOK A PHOTO OF ME WITHOUT MY NOTICE AND KEPT IT AS HIS PHONE BACKGROUND HALLE-FREAKING-LUJAH.

"Well you looked so pretty, I couldn't help myself. I hope you're okay with it," he smiled shyly.

Adtgbhujhgf.

I smiled and nodded, blushing profusely.

But the moment ended abruptly when someone yanked the phone from my hand.

"J-Jungkook!"

He was glaring at the phone but all my eyes registered was the fact Yoona had her hand wrapped around his arm.

"So now you have pictures of her in just your shirt as you phone background? What else?"

"Jungkook, it isn't like that!," I said.

He looked at me angrily but to me he just looked like an angry bunny ohmygod.

"What's the problem, anyway? It's just a picture," Yoona purred and looked at me reassuringly.

But I still clenched my fist at her clinging onto Jungkook.

Armys would still love Jungkook if I chop his arm off, right?

"Hey I have an idea," Jimin said as soon as they left and I kept glaring at both of them.

"What?"

"For your graduation present."

I looked at him. "Oh, there's really no need for that."

"So you don't want to take pictures with BTS? Signed, personal photos?," he raised an eyebrow.

I was mid way shaking my head and stopped-

Did he say pictures with BTS?

My eyes lit up.

"You really don't want to? Okay."

"I WANT TO!," I said a little more louder than I intended and he chuckled as he led me to where BTS were standing.

"Jin hyung, did you bring the polaroid camera?," he asked as soon as we reached them.

Jin handed Jimin the pink polaroid camera and my eyes shone like laser-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S THE LEJINDARY POLAROID CAMERA FROM THE BUTTERFLY AND PROLOGUE- HOLY JESUS THIS CAMERA TOOK PICTURES OF BTS AND WHA- SHIT I CAN NOT HYPERVENTILATE ABOUT A CAMERA GODDAMMIT!

"I think she finds your camera girly," Jhope laughed.

"No, she just remembers it," Jimin said and suddenly his hand was on the small of my back. "I'll go first."

Holy shit!

Jimin put a little pressure and pulled me close to him, then whispered in my ear, "You ready?"

My breath became ragged as his breath hit my sensitive ear but it certainly stopped when he kissed my cheek, his hand pulling me closer still whilst his other hand held the camera mid air, snapping a picture.

"Yeah she loved it," Taehyung said but I said frozen as I watched him flick the picture and then write on it.

"I'll go next," and Yoongi was next to me, congratulating me and kissing my cheek... all the while taking a picture.

I would have fangirled about Yoongi kissing my cheek but my brain was already gone.

SO YOONGI KISSED ME RIGHT WHERE JIMIN DID. NOW HOLD UP! WHERE ARE MY YOONMIN BITCHES AT? I NEED TO RIP MY CLOTHES OFF AND RUN AROUND SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT BECAYSE YOONMIN HAPPENED. ON. MY. MOTHAEFFING. CHEEK!

I wasn't even over my fangirling when Jin came next to me.. but on my right side. "Can't kiss where Yoongi kissed, now can I? Ugh.."

And RM rolled his eyes. Then he winked at Jin and took his place, and I giggled at the small namjin interaction.

But my giggle was stifled in between when he kissed the same spot Jin had-

SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT: JIKOOK USED MY LIPS AS A BATTLEGROUND, YOONMIN UNITED ON MY LEFT CHEEK AND NOW NAMJIN SAILED ON MY RIGHT? LIKE WHAT EVEN IS LIFE ANYMORE? CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER? TAEKOOK SHARING A BED WITH ME- GODDAMMIT WOMAN GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER WILL YA! HOLY SHIT I'M HYPERVENTILATING NOW AREN'T I?

"Rm, I think you broke y/n," Jhope laughed. "Look at her face!"

But even as they all laughed, my creepy ass smile did not wipe off.

Taehyung opted for an altogether new place and kissed my nose and Jhope kissed my forehead, saying, "I told you we'd make you into an ARMY didn't I?"

"She has always been an ARMY," Jimin said.

But I was too numb to even react. I was never washing my face.

As I saw all the signed polaroids, I realized my perverted expression increased in the next one but who cared?

I'M GONNA POST ALL OF THESE PICTURES ON TWITTER AND TELL HOW I PLAYED A VITAL ROLE WITH MY PEASANT CHEEKS TO SAIL THE SHIP AHAAAA!!

"Only Jungkook remains," Jimin said.

"But he already had the courtesy of snapping a pic with our y/n here," Taehyung snickered and my eyes went wide as saucers.

They knew about the pictures!

I looked at Jimin who whistled and looked away.

But before I could say anything, I was being dragged out.

"Jungkook!," I said and tried to set my wrist free from his grasp. But Jeon Musclekook was too strong for me.

He pulled me behind him until we walked up the stairs to the rooftop.

Now I was genuinely scared of his anger. So scared that I didn't even realize the entire area was decorated with fairy lights.

He finally let go of my wrist and I rubbed where my bracelet stung.

"You must be having the time of your life down there, huh? Flirting with every other person in the room. You must be finally happy to have been kissed by every BTS member you stan. Aren't you the luckiest girl alive here?"

I knew he was angry but my God, he looked so fucking hot-

Dammit, no. You should be mad at him.

"You aren't one to talk. You had the girl wrapped around you, that you knew whose bias you are!"

His expression changed as he came closer to me. "Oh? So that was your revenge?"

Okay Jeon Jungco- one, I can't think when you're this up close and two- what was I saying again?

"I'm guessing you don't know about your new fanboy?"

"What?"

"You should be happy to know that your bias, Chanyeol sunbae said you were his bias as well," he rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out. Then showed me the video clip.

"OHMYGOD OHMYGOD CHANYEOL SAID THAT? HOLY SHIT JEON JUNGKOOKIE THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER! I MEAN I GET KISSED BY LEGIT ALL OF BANGTAN AND CHANYEOL LIKES ME? AAAAAAAHHHHH YOU- SHITSHITSHIT I NEED THIS VIDEO, I'M QUAKING RIGHT NOW-"

And Jungkook smiled and rolled his eyes when I started to jump excitedly.

Then he held my hand to stop me from jumping out of my goddamn dress.

"Dance with me, y/n," he said in a thick voice.

"But there's no music."

He smiled and played House of cards on his phone. Then pulled me close.

"Good?," he whispered in my ear and my hair stood on edge. Something about the song and his voice...

My eyes fell to the deep neck of his shirt and I blushed.

Suddenly he jerked me backwards and I was held mid air, his hand on my back breaking my fall.

The movement made my hair slip off my shoulder and his eyes that were looking lovingly at me turned into an expression I couldn't read.

"You're beautiful. And you certainly know how to torture me," he said.

I blushed harder, if that was even possible. Yeah, wrong color to wear.

"Yuri unnie picked it out.. because um..  you love.. red.."

"I love you," he said and leaned down, his lips attaching to my shoulder. That alone made me arch my back so my chest collided with his.

He kissed me starting from my shoulder all the up to my ear and I bit my lip to stop myself from mewling because his lips left my skin ablaze.

Then he pulled me back up and buried his face in the crook of my neck and we slow danced.

When the music stopped, he still held me close.

Then grabbed my chin between his index finger and thumb and kissed my forehead..

Then my eyes, nose and cheeks.

"Now only I exist on your skin," his breath fanning my face, I whimpered, weak in the knees.

"And I'm hoping you didn't mean it when you said it was the best present because this is," he whispered against my lips and leaned again, to kiss them.

He slowly kissed me, lips encompassing mine and coaxing them to follow his lead.

The kiss itself was slow and lazy, his one hand resting on my back and the other now caressing my cheek.

Both of my hands were fisted in his shirt.

When he finally let go, I was all out. I didn't even realize until I stared at his phone for like 5 minutes to realize it. Was. A. Mothaeffing. Picture. Of. Us. Kissing.

"For your collection. I thought I should contribute as well," he smirked. "This time, no other ship sailed besides ours, ducky," he crinkled his eyes and kissed my nose lovingly.

"AHA! TAEKOOK SAILED! TAEHYUNG KISSED ME THERE AND SO DID J-KOOK AND YOONKOOK AND NAMKOOK!," I stuck my tongue out at him and shook in mirth.

"I love you so much, ducky. I'm going to hate coming to school without you. I'll miss you so much."

I didn't know what to say except that I was going to miss him too..

Suddenly he let go of me and looked uneasy. "Noona, I have something to say."

My heart dropped.

What if he tells me he can't wait for me any more? What if he wants to let go completely?

"I- I don't think I can wait for you any longer."

And just as if I was kicked in the non existent balls, all the air in my lungs came gushing out.

"I mean.. I'm scared. Scared that you'll fall for somebody else. I'm not even talking about Jimin hyung and your sunbae anymore. You have your own fan following, people chasing after you.. and me, I'm younger and given all our history and my mistakes.. I'm so scared.."

So he was scared I'll get a new boyfriend when he practically has everyone fawning over him?

"Jungkook, you're way way way more famous than I am and you have literally every girl running after your heart, and you're worried about me? I should be worried..."

I am worried.

"That's not it. I'm not scared of your fame. I'm scared some fanboy would whisk your heart away like you did mine."

Badum thump.

And then the weight of his words fell on me.

"My feelings never changed, Jungkook. You know that better than anyone else."

"I know, but I'm still insecure.. I don't want anyone more handsome or sweet or whatever to take you away..."

My heart constricted.

I went close to him and whispered, "I gave you my word, didn't I?"

He looked at me, pleading. "Can you give me your word on another thing?"

"Anything."

And he knelt down on one knee as I gasped.

My hand on my mouth, looking at him in horror-

"Ducky, I know we can't date right now, but I would like to formally propose to you that after your no dating period is over, we get married. Will you marry me, y/f/n?" (No lies I read that as your fucking name instead of your full name)

"But Jungkook- Don't you think that's too fast? I mean we should date first-"

"We already dated. And I'll be a lot more eased if you become formally mine," he said, looking at me with tear filled eyes.

I myself hadn't realized I was crying.

"Do you love me?," he asked.

"More than myself," I said, breathless. "I'm just afraid you'll regret your decision after binding your fate with me." (ALRIGHT I WAS LISTENING TO DNA- SHUTUP)

"I have never wanted anything more than I want you, and I had all the time in the world to get over you.. but I didn't. I couldn't. You fill the void in my heart, you complete me, y/n."

I got on my knees as well.

I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me with all love of the universe in my eyes.

"Oh, I'll propose with the ring right on the day your 3 years end, but for now," he put his hand inside his pocket and pulled out a pin.

A pin?

I looked at it. The pin had a duck on it-

It was the ducky pin!

Tears fell from my eyes as I laughed because I recognized it. It was the very pin that coined my nickname - Ducky.

Memories from that day filled my mind as it was possibly the start of our journey and we hadn't known then.

"Yes, this is the pin that bound our fates together." He held it up like a ring and said, "will you be my ducky forever?"

Laughing and crying at the same time, I said, "Yes."

Jungkook screamed in happiness and hugged me. We were like kindergartners, on the ground, on our knees, hugging and crying.

The he put the pin in my hair and said, "Now it is where it belongs. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive, ducky."

And his lips were on mine, owning them. I was his.

And he was mine.

Before the happiness got to my head and I passed out, in the dreams of our wedding night, I heard him as I fell limp in his arms, "I wonder if she'll faint when I make love to her... My perfect ducky."

You bet I am!

And then, bliss.

THE END!

Guys, it's the end to a long journey :")

I'm so thankful to everyone who stayed on my side and supported me throughout this long, rocky road.

I hope you all are satisfied with the ending, I tried my best.

Yes, I know we don't know what happened on the night you got drunk and we'll cover that in the epilogue...

But this is the end, omg.

I love you all ducklings so much!

I hope to see you all around for a long, long time ❤

Saranghae yo

Vote, share and comment 😭❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
122K 2.8K 12
"You're just the girl I fucked once, I'm just the boy you liked a lot. You've treated me like a normal human, I've treated you like you're my toy. Yo...
36.5K 1.1K 64
This is book 2 for Instagram vmin so go please read the first book so you can understand whats going on
4.7K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...