Trashed & Treasured

By EdenFortae

Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she... More

Notice
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
Evan
Winter: Update

22

121K 4.6K 256
By EdenFortae

There was a small crowd gathered near the bathroom when I walked out of there, doing their usual gossiping and whispering about what's going on. Faintly I heard someone mention Cameron being my first mate and the speculation as to what they think happened between us and in that bathroom just now. Even with that ringing in my ears and stirring my wolf I heard something that stopped me dead on the spot, just as I was about to shift and run out the door.

"I'll break the bond myself."

With a quickness I turned on my heels and ran back to the bathroom expressing my deepest apologies as I pushed people out of my way. One of the reasons why I couldn't break that bond and risk killing Cameron is because if it didn't kill me as well, I can't live with that on my mind for the rest of my life. I stripped that Alpha of his wolf and his title, but I can put that back. A life, I cannot. Once he's gone he's gone. That would've weighed heavily on me and when Dominic's wolf releases that control, it will do the same to him.

On my way into the bathroom I bumped into a girl with long blonde curls causing her to fall forward. I caught her just before she hit the floor and again apologized for my actions. When she turned to me I saw the same sadness in her deep blue eyes that I'd seen in Dominic's the day we met. It was masked but still very present. My eyes rolled down to her neck which was covered by her hair but of course, my wolf is very rude and makes me do things before I can properly ask. I pushed her hair away from her neck on both sides noticing there was no mark and then it hit me, the reason for her sadness. I don't know what my wolf wanted from me at this point but she was all over the place growling something I couldn't really understand.

A quick pain shot through me reminding me of my initial destination. Inside my chest, my heart was clenching and twisting bringing forth a desperate need to scream. I looked at the girl's face one last time to remember it then took off again. By the time I reached the bathroom Alpha Dennis and Harold were in there and Cameron laid motionless on the cold bathroom floor with Dominic standing over him staring down with a stone-cold face. He looked up at me with softened features and soon the eyes of everyone else followed.

"He's not dead, unfortunately, but close enough. Notify his family and I'll speak with them personally." Dominic held his hand for me and without a second thought, I took it. I feel bad for not being able to go through with it and am worried that this will cause some kind of rift between us. "We're going home." He threw over his shoulder in a tone that said we needed to be alone. I thought I was scared before when trying to fight off Cameron, but that was nothing compared to the vibe I'm getting off my mate right now.

"Do you want us to end this gathering and come with you?"

"No, Dad. Stay here and have for as long as you'd like. I need the house to be empty."

Oh shit...

With our house being a short distance from the packhouse we were able to walk home. During that walk, Dominic was silent and didn't look my way once, yet he still held onto my hand. When we reached the house he finally gave me a little eye contact as he opened the door for me and motioned for me to go in. I can feel the intensity of his glare burning into me with each step taken increasing the rapid beat of my heart. His last words to his father have been rolling over my brain and through my ears since he said them filling me with wonder.

"Have a seat." He sounded so demanding. Said that with such authority that I actually quivered.

I dropped into the single leather armchair closest to where we were even though I wanted to take the one across the room. The emotions in his voice are indistinguishable and unnerving. He's not going to hurt me, I know he'd never but, sitting in front of an upset very dominant male that's staring at you intently is no cakewalk.

"I couldn't kill him, Dominic. I couldn't live with that on my conscience and I'm sorry. I heard your wolf telling you that I don't want Cameron and he's right. I want you and only you." My lungs released with a whoosh spewing everything thing on my mind and my heart.

Still watching me closely, Dominic knelt down in front of me placing his hands on my knees, "You weren't supposed to break that bond. I am, when I mate with you. I just let them believe it was done because I have every intention of ending it today." There was a sudden gleam in his eyes, a twinkle accompanied by a smirk. "And I know you're mine. My wolf just wants to make sure you never forget that."

Rising slowly his eyes stayed on mine as he leaned into me then lowered them at the last second. Tenderly he brushed his lips against mine using his weight to push me deeper into the chair. With my head resting against the top of the chair I had no choice but to accept what he was about to throw my way. He pulled my lower lip into his mouth sucking it sensually before surprising me by raking his teeth across it. I moaned and shoved my hands into his hair wanting him to stop with the torture and just kiss me but he resisted, moving away from my lips completely blazing a fiery path with his tongue down my neck.

It felt so good that I didn't notice his hands working at the buttons on my shirt until it was open and the cool air in the house caused goosebumps to rise on my breasts. I ached for him to drag his tongue over them just like he did the night I claimed him. Even more, I wanted his kiss. When he kissed up the column of my neck I moaned my request.

"Kiss me." He groaned as he continued up to my chin and allowed his lips to hover over mine. "Kiss me!" I said with more force. He half grinned half smirked and shook his head kissing the soft skin just below my lower lip. He was taunting me, purposely trying to get my wolf to surface and it was working. The first time we were asking him but the second time was a demand and him refusing it, denying us what we want was arousing aggression.

With a good grip on his hair, I forced his lips toward mine but he turned each time avoiding me, driving me insane. Remembering my lack of underwear underneath my skirt I used that to my advantage wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him to me. That seemed to even the playing field and now he's trying his damnedest to kiss me, but I keep maneuvering beneath him, twisting and turning to show him just what it felt like. He wasn't having that. Running his hands up my legs he gained a good grip on my thighs and yanked me toward him until my bare core was flush against the clear signs of his arousal. The harshness of being pulled so hard against him made me gasp providing him with the chance to connect with a kiss.

It was extremely passionate and exhilarating to have him kissing me like he couldn't get enough. In truth that's how I felt. I want more—need more. I went to unhook my own bra to help speed things along a little but Dominic growled against my lips prompting me to pull my hands away. I see now that he wants control and my wolf is more than willing to let him have that. With my legs still around him, he kissed his way down my body stopping at my breasts teasing me through my bra. His teeth grazed over the areas covering my nipples until they hardened and peeked through the relatively thin satin fabric.

"Please..." I sighed.

He chuckled pulling my bra down just enough to expose my nipples then immediately pressed his lips against them. Each was shown the same attention drawing more and more moans from me. I thought I was in a true state of total bliss until I felt his hand brush against my inner thigh then my sensitive spot taken me even higher. He worked his finger in a circular motion very slowly at first then increased the speed to impossibly fast. My body felt like a raging wildfire that only torrential rains could put out. A heavy downpour in the form on this man nipping the skin below my navel. I was on the brink of an orgasm, feeling that pressure building up within me when he abruptly removed his hand and lowered himself further between my legs.

I couldn't help but squirm under his scrutiny. His eyes glowed with a hunger I've never seen in him before and I had the strangest feeling that it was going to translate into whatever he was planning next. Slowly he raised my skirt up over my hips and placed both of my legs over his shoulders. I was met with tender kisses on the inside of each of my thighs as he traveled up to my core and with one long drag of his tongue. He moaned just as I did turning the levels of my arousal way up. Each way I moved he followed, swirling his tongue around my tender bud. The feeling became so intense that I ran my hands into his hair and held onto him with a death grip just to keep myself from floating away.

Catching me completely by surprise, he pressed a finger into me provoking a loud moan. It was uncomfortable at first having never felt this before but as he continued to massage my walls with that one finger I was able to relax and take in the immense pleasure of having him push me toward that impending orgasm in two different ways.

"You ready for me, Jade?" I wasn't all that coherent at the moment and just barely heard that. Surges of shocks and tingles rushed through my legs with the building pressure. "Jade..."

"Yes," I moaned in response. Accepting that answer he rubbed me with both his tongue and his finger much faster than before. My entire body jerked with my orgasm and I moaned so loud that my throat felt raw and sore with each new intake of air. He was still going, making me ride out my orgasm to the very end. My blinks grew longer and longer as I tried my best to control my breathing. My body was still on fire and now humming, needing his touch with a fierceness that can't be described.

I must have fallen asleep in that moment because the next thing I know I felt myself being carried. I opened my eyes smelling burning wood and strawberries to find that I had fallen asleep long enough for Dominic to set out a blanket in front of our bedroom fireplace with strawberry candles scattered around the room. All traces of sleep left me, replaced by excitement.

"Despite my wolf wanting this to be raw and animalistic, I still wanted to make this special for you." And that he did. The flames licking the stone back wall of the fireplace provided the room with a beautiful glow mimicking the sunset just outside our window. In a few short minutes, the sky will be drenched in complete darkness and this setup will be even prettier. I looked up at Dominic and kissed him not knowing the right words to express what I'm feeling. We could have finished everything in the living room in that chair and our mating would have still been special but for him to do this just tells me how much he really cares about me.

He let me down gently keeping our lips together and began pulling the remainder of my clothes off as I did the same with his. I should be nervous or at least shy about him seeing me completely naked but my wolf is so close that her confidence is exuding through me. The sound of his pants hitting the ground solidified things for me. We're finally going to do this.

Wanting to show him the same pleasure he showed me I ran my hands down his perfectly sculpted chest and abs until I reached his manhood and slowly stroked him. He moaned producing more confidence within me that I could make this mating just as special for him too but then he grabbed my wrist stilling me, "You don't have to do this. My pleasure comes from just being with you."

"But I—" Dominic pulled me flush against him silencing my protest with a passionate kiss. He lowered us to the blanket and parting my legs with his knees. He positioned himself between them and with hesitation, searched my eyes one last time. If he's looking for signs that I'm still not ready, he isn't going to find them. My wolf is basically chanting "mate" as we speak and the desire of this moment won't allow me to accept "no" for an answer this time. When I felt him at my core however, I gasped and tensed up anticipating the pain that I knew was coming. Dominic gripped my hip firmly holding me in place as he kissed his way to my ear. The second he pushed forward I gasped digging my nails deeply into his back.

"I know it hurts, Baby, but it will be over in a second."

He licked the mark he gave me as he pulled back then pressed into me a little harder countering the pain with pleasure. As the pain decreased I felt the pleasurable end of it more and quickly found myself—my wolf rather— trying to coax his movements. He was pacing himself for me but I could tell from his breathing that he wanted more.

"Faster." I moaned meeting each of his thrusts with my own. Even with his face buried in my neck, I could make out him shaking his head. "Faster, Dominic." I moaned louder.

He growled meeting my eyes with darkened irises that I'm sure mirrored my own. "Say it again."

"I want you to go faster."

As if that was all it took, he thrust into me faster add a little more vigor to each. Sounds of pleasure from us both filled the room as well as a combination of our scents. I've heard stories but never would have, could have imagined that this would feel so good. This is heaven, my own version of it; being held, loved and I can't wait to show it back to him. My eyes were rolling by the time I felt the familiar vibrations of an orgasm coming forth. The urge to be bitten filled me as my release grew closer and closer. Throwing my head back I exposed my neck to him telling him what I wanted, what I needed, and just as my release hit Dominic sunk his teeth into my neck making the feeling even more intense as his hips collided with mine faster. My walls clamped down around him forcing out deep moans and growls. His body jerked as he groaned into my neck then collapsed on top of me somehow holding up his weight to keep from crushing me.

"I love you so much." He mumbled into my dampened skin.

"I love you even more."

I smiled running my hands up his back locking them around his neck to accept the embrace he pulled me into. Right away I felt different, felt us grow strong as one. The reigns of my wolf grew tighter as everything suddenly made sense. I know who I am now, what my purpose is and everything my mate is feeling. I can see clearer into his mind, his heart, and am at one with his spirit. One more thing's for sure with the completion of our bond... what little I felt for Cameron before this is no longer in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 15.8K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
10.6K 303 35
Eve has always been an independent wolf within her pack. She doesn't like much to be defended or treated like she can't take care of herself. It's fo...
632K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
93.1K 3.1K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...