Bottom Namjoon One Shots

Av holyminhori

I feel like there will never be enough bottom namjoon stories in wattpad. °°°°° © credits to @SEULCITY for th... Mer

jeon jυngĸooĸ
parĸ jιмιn
jυng нoѕeoĸ
мιn yoongι
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
мιn yoongι
jυng нoѕeoĸ
parĸ jιмιn
ĸιм тaeнyυng
jeon jυngĸooĸ
втѕ
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
Namgi: Requests
J̶E̶O̶N̶ J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

ĸιм тaeнyυng

18.9K 443 334
Av holyminhori

I really wanted to write a cliché nerdxpopularguy, high school au. No one can stop me.

Warning: this contains cliché circumstances and scenarios. This is on purpose :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

He's here again.

Namjoon looked at the brunette-haired guy from his peripheral vision.

The wind blows, the old pages of the book he's reading flipped. The guy that is a few feet away from beside him is casually lying on the grass with his arms behind his head. Like it's the most normal thing to do at lunch in school. When no one hardly ever goes to the school field. Complaining that it's too hot to go outside when there's a cafeteria available. That's why Namjoon loves the school field. One, he can have his peace of mind. And two, he's away from social interaction(even tho no one hardly talks to him, but still).

So why?

Why is someone destroying his solitude? All was well before that guy came into the picture. He can't read peacefully knowing that there's another presence just a few feet away from him. It irritates him so much. Alone time is all he ever wanted. He has only one wish. And that is to be alone. Just one freaking thing is all he wanted. But he still can't get what he wants. He almost never did.

That Guy.

That guy is Kim Taehyung. Of course Namjoon knows him. Everyone knows him. He's the popular kid in his grade. Not just because of his admittingly pretty facial features but also his friendly personality. He's basically friends with everyone. Except for Namjoon. He's hard to approach because of his lack of social skills. Not to mention that he's incredibly awkward. He makes people awkward too. That's both a curse and a blessing. At least people avoid talking to him because of that. He's really grateful, thank you very much.

Namjoon has been reading the same paragraph for two minutes now. But the words won't seem to process in his mind. He's stuck. All because of Taehyung.

Namjoon heard him heave a deep sigh. Seems like Taehyung's enjoying the breeze which Namjoon kind of agrees.

Please leave.
Please leave.
Please leave.

Namjoon repeatedly recited the words in his mind like a mantra. Taehyung would always go to the school field after he ate lunch with his other popular friends. Namjoon kinda knew that because he would sometimes buy his own lunch at the cafeteria and his eyes would somehow land to the popular table where Taehyung would be sitting there laughing with his big circle of friends. After that, Namjoon would silently come out of the building and find his way to the school field where there are trees located at the corners that provides shade for students like him. He's a typical nerd with glasses(because apparently society says you're a nerd if you're smart and if you wear glasses). He spends his lunch time reading there.

Minutes after, Taehyung would come and situate himself to a tree a few feet away from him. Just one tree between them. Namjoon would be reading and Taehyung would be taking a nap. Namjoon may be overreacting for being annoyed at Taehyung's mere presence. Taehyung hasn't done anything to him. So what's he fussing about?

He doesn't know either.

Namjoon didn't notice an extra layer of shadow looming over the book. Well, he was kinda spaced out.

"What are you reading?"

Namjoon thought he was hallucinating. It can't be. The inevitable day has come. He knows sooner or later that Taehyung would come talk to him. He had a hunch that Taehyung's intention was to merely befriend him. Taehyung wants to be friends with everyone after all. Not him though. He doesn't need one.

"O-oh...u-uh.." Namjoon's face heated. He clearly hadn't expected this. It's not that he doesn't know what to respond. He just doesn't know how! It seems like he forgot how to talk. HOW do we talk again?

Taehyung's head tilted to the side. He's standing tall there beside him. Unintentionally making Namjoon feel smaller than he already feels like.

Taehyung sat beside him. Face unnaturally close to his shoulders. Namjoon's face would resemble a tomato by now. He doesn't know how to react either.

"Sorry?" Taehyung looked at him.

Namjoon tried his best not to falter at the brunette's intense gaze. Namjoon locked eyes with him and looking at him up close, he looks even more like he's a god himself. How could someone be so unfairly beautiful? He already has good-looking eyes, good-looking nose and good-looking lips. He also has small moles scattered on his face that accentuates his features. Namjoon is sure Taehyung must have dealt with a devil to have ethereal features like that. Is he even human?

Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts and answered.

"A b-book" Namjoon mentally facepalmed. Really? Out of all the words from his intensive vocabulary, out of all the set of words he could say, he chose the most stupid answer. Kids, this is what happens when you stop interacting with people.

Taehyung giggled and god when Namjoon thought he couldn't ever be more attractive, he's proven wrong yet again. His boxy smile and deep voice when he laughed reverberating through his ears.

"What kind of book?" Taehyung asked when he calmed down.

"Romance" Namjoon blushed yet again. Of all the books he have read, it has to be romance. If he knew this would happen, he would bring his cooler ones like sci-fi and shit. Wait, is it even cooler? He doesn't even know what people consider cool.

"Really? What's it about?" Taehyung sneeked a peak of the book. Although he didn't actually read it. He's not actually interested to look at it...just because it's there for him to look at. He figured he would have to regain some more composure in order for him to look at Namjoon without faltering.

"Oh. It's about two people who are deaf and mute who both like each other. They find it hard to confess to each other. Well, because they're deaf and mute. It's really funny though." Namjoon clearly enjoyed the book as what Taehyung can tell just by looking at Namjoon's eyes turning into half crescent moons and grinning widely as if remembering a certain scenario in the book.

"Can they just use sign language though?" Taehyung almost thought Namjoon never smiled because of how quickly his face became contorted and he almost looks offended.

"The problem's not really about communication you know. It's just that...it's never that easy to confess to someone. Mute or not" Namjoon retorted.

"Hmm...Is that so?"

"Guess you wouldn't know that. Seems like you're the type of person that gets confessed to. Not the confessing type." Namjoon rolled his eyes. He's not even envious.

"You sure about that?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows. Displaying a playful grin on his face.

Namjoon just shrugged, his lips can't help but turn into a full smile. Finally showing his deep dimples.

Taehyung poked his dimples.

"Boop!" Namjoon was startled. His eyes widened a bit at the gesture. The both of them froze and stared at each other. They both realized their close proximity. Taehyung blushed lightly, paired with a bright red Namjoon.

"Uhh...you....have really cute dimples" Taehyung coughed a little and turned to stare at his hands like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

Namjoon adjusted his glasses, hoping it would lessen his flustered state.

"Thank you" Namjoon replied.

Dead silence.

"W-well I gotta go. Bye!" And Taehyung ran off just like that.

Weird kid, Namjoon thought.

That encounter was too much for Namjoon. He wants to avoid Taehyung at all costs since he can't bear the thought of remembering that incident. Thinking of it now only makes him flustered. His heart is oddly beating a little too fast. Which distracts him from actually paying attention to class.

But how can he forget their encounter when Taehyung's literally sitted beside him. They are approximately only a foot apart. Again, only a space just between them. Why do they have to have the same family name. He's literally stuck with Taehyung inside and outside his classroom. Thankfully, Taehyung never bothered to talk to him in class before. He hopes Taehyung would continue doing so.

The afternoon classes started and Namjoon tried so hard to not look at his left. So far, so good. Maybe Taehyung wasn't really that bothered by it. So he should just also move on and mind the things that actually matters.

The next day, Namjoon's in his usual spot. Reading, as usual. However, Taehyung is beside him. Which is unusual. Lying on his back with his arms behind his head. He's unusually close. But Namjoon let him. Some days, they would have small conversations. Some days, they wouldn't even exchange words and they're seemingly contented to have each other's company. It was peaceful. Namjoon liked it.

Seems like Taehyung isn't half bad. He seems nice and approachable. Now he knows why everyone likes him so much. Namjoon doesn't know why he hated Taehyung's presence before.

"You're going out again?" Jimin pouted. Taehyung can't help but feel guilty. He can't deny the fact that he's been eating fast to get out as quick as he can lately. He might have been too excited to see Namjoon. Well what else is he supposed to do? It's his one and only way to spend time with Namjoon. In class, Namjoon ignores him and wouldn't even look at his direction. He doesn't know what to do, honestly. One day, Namjoon might actually drive him crazy.

"I-" but Taehyung was cut off by Yoongi.

"Just let him, Jiminie. Just go to your man. Have fun."

"He's not my man!" Taehyung blushed all the way to his neck. His sun-kissed skin growing redder by the second.

"Yet" Hoseok winked at Taehyung. He's grinning wildly while shoving a mouthful of sandwich to his mouth.

The people on the table has that "just go, we understand" expressions plastered on their faces. Making Taehyung uncomfortable and annoyed.

Taehyung just shook his head and made his way out of the cafeteria, almost half running.

Namjoon is already on his spot. Reading...again.

Taehyung fixed his hair a little and wiped the little beads of sweat that has formed on his forehead from his frantic previous running. This time, he'll do it. He can do it. He'll make sure this time.

"Namjoooooon!" Taehyung ran from across the field into Namjoon. He's flailing his arms madly and he looks like he was about to jump unto Namjoon.

Namjoon looks legitimately scared that he remotely stood up and started running.

Why...is he running?

Namjoon clearly didn't know. Strangely, he had a fight or flight response as maybe he felt like Taehyung looks a little bit dangerous to him. He honestly doesn't know why.

Taehyung was appalled by Namjoon's sudden reaction. But whatever it was, he decided to just go with whatever the hell's going on with the both of them.

"Namjoon whyyyyy!" he was giggling and running like crazy. The both of them are running and giggling like idiots across the field.

"Stop following me!" Namjoon giggled. He never ran like this before. He never had a reason to. But this pretty much is a weird reason.

"I'm going to catch you!" Taehyung speeds up and the distance between the both of them slowly closing.

Before Namjoon could answer, his shoulders were met with a strong pair of arms, tackling the both of them to the ground. Namjoon somehow ended up on top of Taehyung. Their ragged breaths were only heard. Both of their lips slightly parted gasping a little for air. Namjoon's arms were trapped between his and Taehyung's chest.

Namjoon and Taehyung found themselves looking at each other's faces. Carefully studying the features of their faces. The both of them figuring out each other and hesitating on their next move. Careful of not wanting to send mixed signals. Testing if they both want the same thing. DO they want the same thing?

For the nth time, Taehyung and Namjoon don't know.

They go for it anyway.

Their heads moved forth at the same time. Namjoon thinks Taehyung has the softest lips ever. Not that he has anyone to compare it to. This is his first kiss anyway.

Their lips didn't move at all. It's just there. Touching, feeling, savoring. It's innocent and sweet. Yet Taehyung feels like Namjoon is his first kiss. That Namjoon's soft and really plump lips feels like fluffy and soft marshmallows that's yet to plunge into his hot chocolate that he drinks everyday.

Their lips touched for almost a minute before Namjoon painstakingly pulled away. Both of them now sitting up with flushed faces. Namjoon moved away a little from Taehyung. Just a little though. To allow some more personal space.

"Uhh so..." Namjoon trailed off. He doesn't really know what to expect after this. Would they just act like nothing ever happened? Hmm nope. Definitely not. Would they act differently after this? Maybe. A good different he hopes. "What was that?" Namjoon can't help but ask.

"That was a kiss" Taehyung grinned sheepishly.

"I knew that dumbass!" Namjoon blushed.

"Getting sassy now are we? I never knew a kiss could make you sassier." Taehyung pouted like he was about to kiss Namjoon again.

Namjoon shoved Taehyung's face away from him.

"Ew, stay away from me!" Namjoon tried so hard to keep Taehyung's face away from him. Taehyung is trying to hug Namjoon but his arms keeps getting pried away.

"You literally just kissed me a minute ago" Taehyung said while pouting.

"No I didn't! You did!" Namjoon pointed at him accusingly.

"I think both of us kissed each other. Period."

Namjoon didn't argue. It was true anyway. There's no point on denying it. They're still looking at each other.

"Why did you do it? Why did you kiss me?" Namjoon suddenly asked, making the atmosphere between them somewhat a little less light and a little more serious.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking"

"Come on, you're smart aren't you?" The brunette smirked and Namjoon swore
Taehyung looked so enticing and...hot.

"What? Pfft...You like me?" Namjoon giggled and rolled his eyes.

"Bingo"

"You must be kidding" Namjoon shook his head. Not believing anything.

"No, I'm Taehyung. And I'm serious" Namjoon almost believed Taehyung. He looked determined and sincere. Well, almost.

"Oh really? I don't think so. Considering that you threw a jo--"

Taehyung sighed. "I like you, Namjoon"

Namjoon is taken aback. He didn't expect that. The kiss was one thing. But this was different. Just like the first time, Namjoon forgot how to speak again.

"Like a lot. I've liked you ever since I saw you here alone a few months ago." Taehyung looks like he's telling the truth.

"I- wow. I never thought..." Namjoon adjusted his glasses(that miraculously didn't fall from his face).

"Yeah...wow" Taehyung awkwardly said.

"So you revert to stalking me? Is that what you do to someone you like?" he laughingly blurted.

"I am not stalking you! FYI, I actually went here before I liked you to relax. Then I saw you, and that's when I-...oh" The brunette-haired trailed off.

"See? You stalker!" Namjoon shoved Taehyung playfully.

"Whatever. You still love me though"

"That would be an overstatement" Namjoon said matter-of-factly. It's a little too early to call it love. Love may be too much for whatever's been blossoming between them. Namjoon might not say it upfront, but he kinda likes Taehyung. Ok, that would be an understatement. He really freaking likes him.

"Oh shut up" Taehyung leaned in before Namjoon can protest and kissed his lips for the second time. This time, with much vigor and without hesitation. Namjoon being a complete beginner, only followed the slow movement of the other's lips.

Taehyung moved closer to Namjoon, trapping the lanky boy between his arms. Making Namjoon look like he's half-sitting and lying but not really. His legs are between Namjoon's thicc thighs. His teeth slightly biting Namjoon's bottom lip. Until he pushed out his tongue only to be granted access to Namjoon's mouth.

Namjoon held Taehyung's broad shoulders for support while Taehyung's long and big fingers made their way to his tiny waist.

"Taehyung" he said in-between their kisses.

Taehyung only moaned in response. His kisses traveling down his neck.

"Hey wait! That tickles!" Namjoon shoved Taehyung helplessly. He doesn't have the strength. "You know that we should stop right?"

Taehyung stopped abruptly. Realization and reality dawned on him.

"Oops?" Taehyung sighed and smiled.

"You know, we should probably head back. We need to fix ourselves." They both looked fucked up and breathless but happy nonetheless.

"You know what? You're right. We should fix ourselves. Class will start soon." Taehyung got up suddenly and helped Namjoon stand up. When he stood up, Taehyung hugged him from the back quickly before pulling his wrist and running towards the school building.

"Why are you such on a rush?"

"Oh come on, we're going to have to fix ourselves on the bathroom right?" Taehyung half-jokingly said. He clearly had other intentions.

"No Taehyung you little shit!" Namjoon was helplessly being dragged by Taehyung. Little did he know he was slowly but surely being dragged to That Guy's life. Not that he can complain tho. His life may become a little different because of him.

But it's a good different.

ⓔⓝⓓ

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2K 43
❝Would my dick fit into your holes?❞ © Namjoonaahhh 2023✓ Cover by @meha-k Started - Fri Sep 8, 2023. Ended - Tue Feb 13, 2024 with 13K views. #4 in...
46.4K 2.4K 199
this is the second book to my first leader one. just namjoon centric oneshots
46.4K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
61.6K 1.6K 21
Here's a collection of btm namjoon oneshots that I have written... Slow updates It includes the following- Omegaverse Boypussy Mafia AU Character dea...