The Husband Games (One Direct...

By 1dream41d

Roll out the carpet, hoist the Directoner flag...It is time for the 74th Husband Games! 60 girls must go int... More

Chapter 1- Hunt In The Forest? No! We Just Use The Pool.
Chapter 2.- A Very Nerve Racking Reaping!
Chapter 3.- Sixth Time Lucky! And Getting Stuck In A Sofa.
Chapter 4.- Makeover Time! And Pushing Random Elevator Buttons.
Chapter 5- Opening Ceremony! And Unicorns.
Chapter 6.- Getting Pinned Down In An Elevator Is Not Fun.
Chapter 7.- Training, Fangirling And GIF Making.
Chapter 8.- You Expect ME To Dye YOUR Hair?!
Chapter 10.- Pushing Boys Into Pools: Another Of My Many Talents.
Chapter 11.- Interview Time. And My Scary Dress.
Chapter 12.- Busy Day!
Chapter 13.- Entering The Arena, And Scaring A Swimmer In MY Pool!
Chapter 14- The Carrot Hunt Begins! + Tyler & Shuna's Heart To Heart
Chapter 15 - We're Going On A Carrot Hunt! And The Random Midnight Swim!
Chapter 16- what all the other N2 girls are up too :)
Chapter 17- the final day of round one...
-for anyone who cares :) list of the 30 tribute through to round 2-
Chapter 18- the second arena.
Chapter 19- Paul, Niall and other stuff.
Chapter 20- Clothes, Shoes, Diamond rings...
Chapter 21- Slow dancing, it's not my forte.
Chapter 22- Swimming all the oceans.
Chapter 23- Who knew finding a dress was a challenge?!
Chapter 24- First In First Served!
Chapter 25- Live While We're Young
Chapter 26- One Direction Mail!
Chapter 27- OH! So thats what 'Tonight Let's Get Some' Means! :D
Chapter 28- The Final Ten...
*****YOUR VOTE MATTERS!! (vote for who you want to win here!)*****
Chapter 29- It's Time To Get Up In The Morning...
Chapter 30- Who's the strange girl in suite ONE?!
Chapter 31- Up All Night!
Chapter 32- Who's Got That...One Thing?!!! :)
Chapter 33- The Future (EPILOGUE)
SURPRISE!!!
The interview.Everything you want to know is answered here!SUPRISES IN STORE!!!
EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!! :O -Read and find out ;)
Nine Months Later
Well, look what we have here! ~ #Surprise! :)
One Year Later #1yearof1dream41d
Reasonably Important Extra Added THG Chapter.
FAQ - Exciting news
The Final Chapter (I Guess!)
Two Year Anniversary: Everything YOU Need To Know!
New Novel Out Now!

Chapter 9 - Tyler. What Did You Do?!

69.7K 1.4K 218
By 1dream41d

“Are you sure?” I ask.

“Yup!” April replies and smiles at me.

Uhm, why would she want me, of all people to do this to her! I have no hairdressing experience, apart from the time I dip dyed my hair at home, and that didn’t turn out the way I'd hoped...

“Can we just hair chalk it instead?” I ask, my voice going all high and squeaky as I stress.

April just giggles, “No! Come on Shauna! You can do this! Anyway, I don’t want my hair one of those fluorescent hair chalk colours anyway!

I grit my teeth and sigh.

Well, let’s do this poo.

I grab a pair of scissors off of the table and put them in my pocket as I pin up some of her hair, so that I don’t have to cut huge sections of it.

Hmm... maybe I know more than I thought.

The instructor is busy helping another girl wash their partners hair before they dye it, so I decide to do the trim all by myself.

April smiles at me as I pick up a bit of her long hair, it goes half way down her back.

I move my fingers up her hair, about a centimeter above the end and then hold my scissors up to it.

“Is this good enough?” I ask.

“Yup.” She replies and smiles.

Easy customer here!

So I place my scissors on the hair and begin to snip away.

Ten minutes later.

“Soooo... what do you think?” I ask April as she looks up from the magazine she’d been reading.

Because the stupid instructor had practically forgot about me, I'd ended up trimming her hair on my own.

I hold up a mirror behind her so she can see the back view.

“Woah! You are good! It's just as good as the professionals do in E, which is my district.” She gushes.

Either the professions in E, suck. Or I’m pretty good.

Meh, might as well take the compliment.

“Aww, thanks!” I say, starting to feel a bit full of myself.

I actually did a pretty good job if I say so myself.

April looks at the clock on the wall close by.

“Oh, we’ve only got about two hours left of training for the day, do you think we could do the dying?”

Personally, I didn’t want to dye her beautiful hair. But then again, I didn’t want to get on her bad side.

“Yeah! Let's do this poo!” I say and she grins.

First I wash her hair, and then begin to mix up the dye.

“I'm so excited!” She squeals as I begin to put those random foil strips in her hair and then brush the dye onto them.

“Good to know.” I mumble, too busy concentrating.

“There you go!” I grin, finishing off the last bit of her hair.

“Great! Thanks, now I just have to wait for an hour and a half.” She replies, turning back to her magazine.

Since I've got an hour and a half to kill I decide to see what the other groups are up to, so I ditch April, and wander off.

“Hey.” I say to a light blonde haired girl thats busy putting extensions in a girl with cropped brown hair.

“Hey!” She replies, still working.

Us girls, man, we are the best multi taskers!

“I'm Shauna, from N2.” I explain, 

“Cool, I'm Ellie from E2! I'd shake your hand or something, but I'm a little busy.” She smiles, looking up at me.

I decide to lend a hand, “You need any help?”

“Sure do! The extensions are on the table, you can hand bits to me.” Ellie replies, directing my attention to a black table nearby, filled with products and hair extensions.

“Ok.” I reply, heading over to get some.

Once I’ve grabbed a handful of brown extensions, I head back over and just stand there awkwardly whilst Ellie occasionally takes bits of hair out of my hands.

Finally, the girl with cropped, (well, half long half short at the moment) hair decides to talk to me.

“Sorry I forgot to introduce myself before. I'm Miranda, from O2.” The girl says, looking at me by staring into the mirror in front of her, if she turned she would have some pretty askew extensions, so I can see why she is keeping still.

“Hey, I thought the instructor said there were no girls from O2 at this station.” I reply, knotting my eyebrows together. Am I in the presence of yet another, rebellious teen?

“Well, I snuck in, I couldn’t handle having short hair, it was so long until yesterday morning, it went down to my bum! When my stupid stylist woke me up and went ‘Oh we’re going to make you look like Louis!’ and then chopped off my pony tail.” Miranda seethes, if thoughts could kill, I’m sure her stylist would be dead.

“Oh wow, poor you...” I mumble a reply, trying to be empathetic, although, my stylists turned me into a Goddess. So I can’t really feel her pain.

Although I bet I would scream the whole of District N2 down, if my hair was chopped shorter than my shoulders. My face shape just doesn’t suit the pixie cut.

“Haha, yeah, but now Ellie is putting it all back! So hopefully, I’ll look normal again.” Miranda replies, trying to remain positive.

“Well thats a good thing!”

“Yup! She's lucky to have me!” Interjects Ellie, weaving in a new extension with her skillful fingers.

“I wonder why the other three from O2 aren’t over here, I mean Tyler doesn’t have to get extensions lucky thing. But I wonder where Paige, Caity and Allex are at.” Miranda questions.

Maybe they like their new short hair?

Who knows, I bet it’s a lot easier to wash.

“Oh Paige! I met her at the Lyrics area, she’s so sweet!” I reply, remembering the pixie cut girl.

“Mmm, she is.” Miranda agrees.

I nod, and chat with the two girls for a few more minutes, before I decide to meet some more competitors. Might as well check out the competition whilst I can.

“Well, nice meeting you guys! I'll see you later.” I smile, leaving the two girls, striding over to meet the other group here.

In the next chair a few meters away, sits a girl with honey blonde hair and it looks like she’s getting highlights.

The person doing those highlights is tall girl with slightly wavy brown hair.

“Vas happenin?” I ask as I walk up to them, using my no fail Directioner greeting.

Classic.

“Not much.” The brown haired girl replies, brushing the highlights in.

“Who are you?” Asks the honey haired one.

“Me?” I ask, still a little sleepy from my late night.

“Yeah? Who else would I be talking to?” She replies, shrugging.

My eyes widen, “Oh, I'm Shauna.” I mumble.

“Cool, I'm Britani.” She says and smiles.

“And I'm Rachel.” The brunette adds.

“Nice to meet you guys!” I smile, watching the highlights get done.

And then I have no idea what else to say.

So I just walk back to April.

“Man, I am so bored.” I sigh, “I didn’t even know you could get bored in this room.” 

I flop down on the chair next to her, fanning myself with the sheet of song lyrics to Taken.

“Are you serious? This place can’t possibly be boring!” April replies, gasping, like I just said ten curse words in a row.

“Hmph.” I mumble, I don’t know why this sudden wave of boredom has come on, but they occasionally do.

I inherited a short attention span, and a love of my bed. From my mum.

It’s her fault! Blame the parents!

“We've only got half an hour left for the day, make the most of it Shauna! You don’t need to hang round with me.” April sighs, interrupting my train of thought.

I look around the room, at that karaoke machine that Amy’s managed to attach herself to AGAIN. Thank goodness Ashley decided to split off though, at least they listened to me for once.

My eyes scan the rest of the room, looking to see what Ashley is up to, hopefully something that will help her in the arena.

But (Insert sigh here.) she isn’t.

My eyes widen as I spot her, passed out on the ground with about two other girls, and guess who’s standing next to all of those passed out bodies?

Tyler.

What the-?

I jump up out of my chair and storm over to him, the boredom and tiredness has gotten to me.

I’ve snapped.

“What the hell!” I yell, really annoyed.

He just stares at me.

“You cant just go killing girls before the games even start! WE AREN’T EVEN SUPPOSED TO KILL EACH OTHER IN THESE GAMES! HOW SICK MINDED ARE YOU?” I ask, shouting a bit more, and I also throw my hands up in the air, to show my...uh, I don’t know why, just cause, you know what I'm getting at.

He just stares a bit more.

Was this guy deaf or something?

I put my hands on my hips and raise my eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

“I didn’t mean to-” He starts.

I groan, cutting off the end of his sentence.

“OH REALLY, YOU DIDN’T MEAN TO KILL THREE GIRS?” I reply getting up in his face.

“Seriously, I didn’t mean to-” He protests, trying to get a sentence in during my rage.

But as usual, I interrupt him.

“WHAT DID YOU DO.” I growl.

“Well, they all came up behind me, and then I turned around to say hi, and then they all fainted.” Tyler explains, a little out of breath from trying to get a word in for the last few minutes.

“You've got to be kidding me.” I mutter, is there some knockout drug being passed around here that I don’t know about?

What is going on?

Who does this guy think he is? Ashley wouldn’t faint in front of a guy.... Would she?

“He's telling the truth!” A girl, from some district, defends Tyler, coming up behind us.

“Yeah, I saw it, he didn’t lay a hand on them!” Another girl adds.

Just then Ashley stirs on the ground, beginning to come to, because of all the shouting.

“Guys...” She whispers, her voice weak.

We all look down at her.

“Sorry, the three of us fainted...because...he...was...just...so....hot....” She mumbles, and then falls back into her fainting/coma kind of thing again.

I look at Tyler, raising my eyebrows, he just shrugs his shoulders and grins in a cheeky reply.

Oh come on. 

Ashley and two other girls fainting because this guy is so hot!

What has this world come to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
694K 13.8K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...