When we first met . . .

By willyouexcuseme

A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Li... More

Chapter 1🥀
Chapter 3🥀
Chapter 4🥀
Chapter 5🥀
Chapter 6🥀
Chapter 7🥀
Chapter 8🥀
Chapter 9🥀
Chapter 10🥀
Chapter 11🥀
Chapter 12🥀
Chapter 13🥀
Chapter 14🥀
Chapter 15🥀
Chapter 16🥀
Chapter 17🥀
Chapter 18🥀
Chaptet 19🥀
Chapter 20🥀
Chapter 21🥀
Chapter 22🥀
Chapter 23🥀
Chapter 24🥀
Chapter 25🥀
Chapter 26🥀
Chapter 27🥀
Chapter 28🥀
Chapter 29🥀
Chapter 30🥀
Chapter 31🥀
Chapter 32🥀
Chapter 33🥀
Chapter 34🥀
Chapter 35🥀
Chapter 36🥀
Chapter 37🥀
Chapter 38🥀
Chaoter 39🥀
Chapter 40🥀
Chapter 41🥀
Chapter 42🥀
Chapter 43🥀
Chapter 44🥀 - flashback part 1
Chapter 45🥀 - flashback part 2
Chapter 46🥀- flashback part 3
Chapter 47🥀 - flashback part 4
Chapter 48🥀 - flashback part 5
Chapter 49🥀
Chaptet 50🥀
Chapter 51🥀
Chapter 52🥀
Chapter 53🥀
Chapter 54🥀
Chapter 55🥀
Chapter 56🥀
Chapter 57🥀
Chapter 58🥀
Chapter 59🥀
Chapter 60🥀
Chapter 61🥀
Chapter 62🥀
Chapter 63🥀
Chapter 64🥀
Chapter 65🥀
Chapter 66🥀
Chapter 67🥀
Chapter 68🥀
Chapter 69 - last chapter🥀

Chapter 2🥀

11.3K 200 30
By willyouexcuseme

After the most boring car ride ever. We got to the concert area, I can't believe they dragged me over here... walking towards the gates, Alex and Rachel are showing their excitement and people are starting to stare, I really don't know how to react to that. After waiting forever in line and we walked in the arena and we start looking for our seats.

Alex found our sits, we are super close to the stage. "I need to go to the bathroom," I say. "Ok?" Alex looks at me "What are you a baby? Just go to the bathroom." Rachel says.. why is she so mad? I mean, I know I was a bitch about the whole going to the concert thing but damn, I just wanted to let them know...   "Jeez... ok. You don't have to be rude." I say walking away from them in search of the bathroom.

What am I doing? I am a grown woman. why am I even here? I wish I could just go home. I don't know any of this guy's songs, I know nothing about him and I just want to leave, I know I might sound like a party pooper, thank you very much Rachel, but I really wish I could leave, I don't care how I sound. I have a test in a few days and I really could use a few extra hours staying and studying at home.

don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the fact  Rachel bought me a ticket, and all of us, going out together like we used to, like last night, but this is just not my kind of thing. I mean, if we were to go see Harry Styles or Ariana Grande, I wouldn't be wandering around complaining, it's just that, I don't know this guy and that's killing me. this concert will probably take a couple of hours and I don't know any of his songs... I hate my friends.

Ok, It's been  10 minutes since I started looking for the bathroom and I'm starting to get angry. I really need to pee.

Oh thank god, I see someone... maybe he can help me find the bathroom...

please help me, before I pee on the floor.

"Excuse me? Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask this really really tall guy. he didn't look that tall before I approached him. Please say you know where the bathroom is! Please! Please! Please!

his eyes open in alarm, "How did you get here?" He asks looking worried. "uh..." oh my, is he a handsome sun of a bitch... "I'm sorry" I shake my head. "uh- I was just looking for the bathroom and I'm kind of lost.." I explain myself, "oh.." he exhales, and his whole body visibly relaxes. "Yeah, it's right there." He points at this old cabinet. Uh... ok, It's not like I have any other choice.  I really do need to pee. I guess I'll go to that old cabinet... "Thank you," I say and I go to the bathroom.

Oh.... it feels so good to pee. After I pee I wash my hands and I walk out to go back to find my      so-called friends

I have no idea where I am. I'm walking around for like 15 minutes and I am completely lost. I see another guy, please help me... "excuse me?" I ask the guy. The guy turns around and oh my, that's weird. He is the same guy I talked to earlier.  I'm startled as I see him again, his beautiful face... his muscles the pop out of his tight shirt.. stop it! pull your shit together, Lily.  "Yeah?" He looks at me. wow, he is hot. "I think I'm lost." I say blushing, suddenly feeling shy, "Are you working here? Can you help me find my friends?" I ask trying to act cool.

is it working?

"Am I working here?" He asks, and he chuckles. what? is he not? "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he stops me mid-sentence. "do you know what row you are sitting at? What seat?" He asks "Uh.. not really. I think row 3" I say, blushing again...

damn it, maintain yourself, Lily. 

"wow so close to the stage." He says. I roll my eyes... Yeah... Alex and Rachel bought the tickets so.... "you must be a huge fan" he smirks at me... oh my.

"to be honest... I don't really know who this Shawn Mendes guy is. I never even saw him. My friends made me come here." I say, he looks at me with an 'are-you-serious?' look. "But I'm ok with it tho" I add so I won't sound like a dick.

when did I ever care if I sounded like a dick? is it him ? can he affect me like that? no. I'm crazy. I don't even know this guy.

"Oh... so your friends made you come here. Wow that must suck" he says, is he mocking me? "no it's fine. I'm just happy to be here with my friends" I explain.what is his deal? "so can you please help me get back to them?" I ask.

"Uh...." he looks around, a bit nervous for a second "yeah sure, why not " he smiles taking a deep breath. "follow me" and we start walking.

ok...

I follow this tall and oh so handsome guy backstage. wait, he's taking me backstage, what the fuck? And he said he is not working here... OK.. "where are we going?" I ask. I just want to get back to my friends, please. "Back to your friends," he says. as if he can read my mind.

"Are we even allowed to be here?" I ask. I mean, you did say you are not working here... well you didn't really say it. But you looked offended when I asked. and you chuckled, at me. I think.        he turns around to look at me and he smirks. "I think so" What the fuck is wrong with this guy? we continue walking, passing by some crew members,

He suddenly stops and I bump into him not knowing we stopped until I bumped into his muscular back.  "stay here for a sec," he says leaving me standing there, looking like a lost child looking for their mom. He walks a little farther and starts talking to people I never saw before, they look like they are working here, maybe he lied, well not technically... but maybe he wanted me to think that.. oh what am I doing? who gives a shit if he works here or not? I just want this concert to be over with.

He smiles at me and he suppresses a shy smile. What is his deal?

He walks back to me. "Come," He says. I obey immediately and I walk after him. he stops again. "ok,  just go from here, take a left and you'll see your friends," he says. "3rd row right?" He asks. "Yeah" I blush. hell. "So yeah take a left and you'll see them if you need any other help there are security who can help you," he says. I look at where he pointed and I realized we were behind the freaking stage. I look to my right and I see how close I am to the stage, holy fuck. I needed to go through a lot of people to get to my friends "Hey I can see them" as I look I recognize Maya and Ben and I smile "thank you" I say. He smiles at me and he disappears into the whole backstage crew. what a strange guy... handsome as fuck but strange.

I walk from behind the stage, slightly bumping into people trying to find my way. I get to my friends quicker than I thought. Alex and Rachel are in complete shock when I get back.  "How did you get on stage?" Maya asks looking more excited than Rachel, which I didn't think was possible. What a drama queen. I only walked from behind the stage because I was lost, and that was probably the only way or the shortest one. nothing happened.

"First of all I wasn't on the stage I was near the stage... behind it, to be accurate and I don't know.. I got lost and this guy helped me to find you guys... I think he works here,  he took me through the backstage area." I say completely cool, unlike the rest of my friends and some other people who saw me. and probably heard me now.

"Oh my god!!!" Alex pushes Maya away so she is standing in front me holding my shoulders with her hands making sure I'm looking into her eyes and soul. Jeez. "Did you, see Shawn?!" She asks making every word stand out. Everyone around us are looking at me like I did something but I didn't. Right? I look around and I'm suddenly starting to get really uncomfortable.

Out of nowhere the lights turn off. And the music starts. Thank god.
Everyone suddenly stopped looking at me and looked at the stage some screaming and some crying and some did both. Relax...... he is just a person.

overreacting much?

a woman comes up and starts singing, the screen behind her says her name is Alessia Cara.. hmm.. I know some of the songs.

After her, there is a short break, Jeremy, Alex and I go to buy us some french fries and something to drink.

A few minutes after we get back to our seats and we share our fries and drinks with everyone, and just I was back to my sits after I threw the empty bottles of water to the trash, the lights turned off again, and everyone screamed again. this is getting crazy. they are louder than before, Everyone around the stadium is screaming and I swear to god I'm going to be deaf after tonight. My ears are literally bleeding.

Hey, I recognize this, something about the melody... I think o heard this song before. Could that be? Oh, maybe from the pub last night, I think it's called 'Lost in Japan'. I chuckle to myself as I remember last night. I thought Alex was super drunk telling me she was lost in Japan, instead of understanding she was just telling me how the song was called.

the music is getting louder and so are the screams and suddenly there is a white shadow of a guy walking and out of nowhere, the guy is on the stage starting to sing. And when I get a good look at him, I realize he looks kind of familiar... Wait a minute. hold up...... Isn't he- no.. that can't be. Oh My God. I get a better look at him, and I think that yes, he is... no fucking way ... Holy shit! That's the guy who helped me find the bathroom earlier...

* * *
Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you guys so much. I hope you liked it. Next chapter coming out soon☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
4.9K 363 27
"Best friends, keep each other's secrets even if it could change things, make things great. If I told everyone that you were my best friend and gave...
11.7K 308 38
"I'm not that good at dancing." "Well that's why I'm here." "And you think you can actually teach me?" "If you'll let me." "I will, I mean how hard...
203K 5K 36
He looked at me curiously. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "I'm not really okay. You drive me crazy." He stepped a bit closer, narrowing the gap bet...