Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs✔︎

By TrinityyAveryy

Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸 More

•Corbyn~Nightmare•
•Zach~ Christmas•
•Jack~Side Chick•
•Jonah~Jealous•
•Daniel~New Girlfriend•
•Jack~Teacher Affair•
•Jonah~He hits you•
•Jack~The Weekend•
•Zach~ex girlfriend problems•
•Daniel~2 Cigarettes•
•Daniel~2 Cigarettes:Pt2•
•Jonah~Bad boy•
•Jack~Food poisoning•
•Corbyn~heatflash•
•Jack~Tattoo•
•Corbyn~ "do you gotta work today?"•
•Zach~Clingy•
•Daniel~New Girlfriend pt 2•
•Jack~Viagra Prank•
gabbie and y/n
•Corbyn~Rules•
•Zach~overworked•
•Daniel~New Girlfriend pt 3•
•Jonah~leaving you•

•Corbyn~Erotic•

551 3 0
By TrinityyAveryy

⚠️Fluff⚠️
_______________

"Babe?" Corbyn walks in our bed room with some things.

"Hmmm?" I was in our bed, with his shirt on and just underwear. I was reading a book that Corbyn had under our bed, I had found it and was wondering what it was.

"Whatcha reading?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing just a book I've never seen before. It was under our bed and I've never actually read a book about, " How to be erotic with your significant other." I place the book down.

"I-uh..." he stutters.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I ask and get eye level with him.

He looked a little guilty and I kiss him. "You could of just asked if you wanted to do something different." I smile.

"So you're totally in to it?" He asked. I nod, while grabbing the bag from Corbyn's hands and explored it. "Whipped cream, strawberries, and oooo bubble gum." I smirk.

"Come here princess." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

He flipped us around, so I was straddling him and he gripped my thighs, wanting a entrance into my mouth.
I denied it and he slapped my ass really hard making me gasp into the kiss.

I got up and grabbed the bag, searching for the bubble gum. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, while smacking on it to irritate Corbyn. "God you're such a tease." He grunted and kissed me, letting the gum I had disappear into his mouth.

Our tongues intertwined as we made out, while swapping the gum back and forth.

"Let's get a little more crazy, shall we."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.1K 49
hi here's some imagines for all of your wdw needs
31.5K 1K 25
-𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachysea...
5.9K 224 15
☾༉‧₊˚✧✩ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 & 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩
79.7K 1.1K 122
Why don't we imagines and preferences. Brought to you by your favourite man band 🌹 Requests are open 🐼