The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

由 AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... 更多

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

Apoth's Symbol (AN)

6.3K 96 71
由 AnaklusmosX

Alright so I was just thinking that ya boi Apoth needs a symbol. So I was in math class and got bored so I drew one.

I am incredibly terrible at drawing but give me your thoughts. Should it be his symbol or not?

And if not, maybe there's an artist out there that would be willing to draw one, free of charge of course.

And if we do choose this symbol, any artists out there, don't be afraid to send me a PM to give me your drawing or animation of it.

Hehe it's like I'm asking for fan art. Hehe y'all should do that once this story gets bigger. Send. Me. Fan Art!!!!! Not nudes. Hehe.

Alright the symbol is down below, don't flame me for my bad art skills😅...

Thoughts?

Bye-ah!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

87.2K 1.8K 21
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || With the help of hi...
1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
669K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...
7.8K 98 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...