Watermelons and Skies

By Yoonworks

Secret Series - #4 Unbidden: - not asked, without having been commanded or invited. - (especially of a though... More

Wait
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 (1)
30 (2)
Epilogue

11

4.3K 175 17
By Yoonworks

Jisoo's POV

"Let's meet later, okay? I have something to give you,"

A smile tucked on the corner of my lips as I type my message for Yoongi. We are both attending the same festival and I may or may have not forgotten to inform my members about it.

"We're on again," I heard Jennie stated so I dropped my phone on my bag which will be left with our managers.

"You know, at this rate, not only the whole Korea will know that you two are dating, but most probably the whole world." Lisa giggled as she nudges Chaeyoung by the shoulder.

I tried to stop myself from giggling at the sight of it.

There he is, Park Jimin, staring openly on Chaeyoung's direction, his arms on his hips and he looks like he just caught his daughter sneaking outside to meet some other boys.

He looks so funny actually.

"You won't melt due to sunlight Chaey, but because he was staring at you too much. And openly, if I may add." Jennie smirked and I couldn't agree more.

Somehow, I get a little jealous because Yoongi isn't like that. He was never showy openly, a habit he adapted from his father.

But like how he is with his members, he does the same for me. And I know he was trying his best to make up for the year that we missed. He was doing his best to be attentive to me.

Jimin was very protective of Chaeyoung and even though sometimes, he was overly protective even at the clothes she wears, there are moments when I wish Yoongi will be like that too.

But then again, it was something I don't really wish. Yoongi loving me is more than enough.

Even though we can't tell it to the world.

Even though it's just between the two of us.

What I'm actually worried about now is Red Velvet being present in the same festival.

The drama between Jimin, Chaeyoung, and Seulgi was such a huge mess that almost break our ties as two groups who were known to be friends.

I hope nothing bad happens again.

I smile as I heard the cheers of our fans. It was just rehearsal but we still have a few fans cheering for us and we can't be any more thankful.

We were on our way off the stage when Bangtan decided it will fun to mess up with us.

They ended up taking the same pathway that we were taking and once we meet from the opposite direction, Jimin's hand landed on the top of Chaeyoung's head, messing her hair a little.

Of course, that didn't get past off the eyes of the few fans around us which probably had caught everything on camera.

But then, I was startled when Yoongi suddenly patted my head as if telling me I did a good job. The loud cheering from the crowd didn't get past my ears.

And then just like that, he walked away.

What was that?

My cheeks blushed red and I noticed Chaeyoung giving me a meaningful smile.

"What?" I asked her, my eyebrow raised and she did the same.

"What?" she answered back and I just shake my head as we all head back to our dressing room.

We were being playful with each other, I didn't even notice Chaeyoung missing.

She must be with her boyfriend.

I was startled when Lisa started pointing outside like a cute little kitten. She was shaking her body giddily until she leaned her ears on the door, listening outside.

"What?" Jennie mouthed and she mouthed back 'Seulgi'.

Jennie, being the protective unnie that she is started to stand up but I stopped her.

"It's Chaeyoung's battle. She'll call us if she needs us," I told her and she looked a little hesitant but let go otherwise.

One of Jennie's bad habits is that she gets overly protective of her members but gets very secluded with herself.

She rarely tells us what's bothering her because she feels like we already had a lot to handle and she doesn't want to add to that.

Sometimes I hate myself for letting her think that way especially since I am the oldest.

I should talk with her one of these days. I whispered to myself.

Lisa, on the other hand, had turned into a weird mess, smiling and furrowing her eyebrows and then back to smiling.

Our make up artist had started dolling us up and I can't help but laugh a few times at Lisa and Chaeyoung's bickering.

I was first to get myself ready. After checking on my phone, I saw Yoongi's message.

"Same old, be safe,"

Short, not sweet but to me, it actually meant a whole lot more. He's Min Yoongi after all.

After sneaking out, I headed straight to the nearest fire exit. And it wasn't long until I find him.

After all these years, we've kinda developed a code on what floor or direction we would meet. It's funny actually but it works.

"Chu," the moment he saw me, he reached for my hands and pulled me for a hug, my face automatically beaming in a wide grin.

"You didn't have to do that earlier, you know," I teased him knowing he's not the kind to openly show his affection to people.

"I can't help myself. My baby was so amazing, plus, you look so fucking adorable I almost pulled you and squished you for a hug," he stated and if that isn't enough to make my heart melt, I don't know.

After turning a little, his arms wrapped around my waist, my back leaning on his chest as his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Can we meet later?" he asked and I turned my head a little so I can see his face. However, the moment I did, my lips almost brushed on his cheeks due to the close proximity.

I stopped moving, caught a little off guard. But what shocked me, even more, is how he immediately leaned forward giving me a peck on the lips.

"Ah, yah!" my cheeks blushed immediately while he just laughed, his gummy smile showing.

"Why? We have done more than that..." he teased and I released his hands on my waist before turning around, hitting him on his shoulder, his laughter echoing in the enclosed space, the image of him being naked ringing back into my memories.

Of course, we had done it. We were in love back then too, careless and daring.

"I was just kidding, baby. Come here," he pulled me back for a quick peck before cupping my cheeks.

"I love you, you know that right?" he whispered, his eyes focused only on mine.

And I felt it, the sound of my heart beating rapidly. And then there's this feeling of warmth and contentment lingering inside me, like hearing those words are more than enough.

A smile edged at the corner of my lips.

"I know Gi-chi. I know," I leaned forward until or forehead grazes with each other, "And I love you the same," I added.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips, "You need to go Boo bear before both of our team realizes we're missing," he told and I bit my lower lip.

This is always what I am dreading being away from him.

But I have to.

"Go, before I decided to grab you so we can ditch this festival altogether," he chuckled giving me pecks of kisses which earn giggles from me until he pushes me forward, gently if I may add.

"I'll go out in a minute. Be careful, Chu," he smiled and my heart melted once again.

Turning, I slowly made my way out of the fire exit, a smile still showing on my lips, only to falter once again when a pair of dark eyes greeted before me just right outside of the door.

My manager.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 3.1K 19
Update schedule: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays 【Completed】 《Edited》 〔②/⑦/①⑦ - ③/①⑥/①⑦〕
8.3K 73 20
(N.) things better left unsaid; matters to be passes on over silence.
22.8K 706 30
(Slow burn) When you fear that your feelings for the Elvenking are wrong considering that he is much older than you, you look elsewhere, hoping to fo...
1.4K 246 23
Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.