27

Jisoo's POV

"Sorry son, I know how much you suffered because of me," my father stated and it broke my heart to hear him say those words.

I felt the air feeling like it was being taken out of my lungs.

Why? Why did Yoongi suffer because of him? Did he do something to Yoongi?

Curious, I stay glued hiding behind the wall.

"It's all my fault and I will forever repent on my sins. If I didn't gamble, if that reporter didn't see you helping me, then YG wouldn't have to do something about it. You wouldn't have to sacrifice your love for her. You did a lot just so she can reach her dreams," my father added and I felt my world started crumbling in front of me.

My knees weaken and it was as if my soul was being extracted from my body.

What did I just hear?

No. Yoongi didn't deliberately leave me a few years ago. He did it for me.

Gambling is illegal in Korea and I can't believe my father actually even do that.

"I'd do it again if I have to," my lips quiver at Yoongi's words.

Why? My chest tightened and I feel like it was so hard to breathe. It was like all the air in this place decided to betray me and leave me breathless.

It fucking hurts. Just the thought of Yoongi sacrificing so much for me kills me.

I had been going around hating him for no reason. And it was all because of my parents.

Before I knew it, I was already walking towards them and my presence didn't go unnoticed to him. His eyes immediately widened at the sight of my tear-stained face.

He stood up immediately and tried reaching out to me but I stopped him.

"I'm done," I choked, words unable to leave my mouth.

His eyes softened. It's breaking him. It broke me. This broke the two of us and I have no one to blame.

My eyes landed on my parents who stood up and were both looking worried.

"I'm so done with all of you lying to me. Once and for all, stop deciding what's good for me. I want to know everything, every part of the deal, every detail," I stated, my voice stern, my gaze changing.

My father choked as he sat back on his seat.

"It was all my fault," he started, his face glued on the ground. "I'm sorry. Yoongi caught a man harassing me in front of our house because of my gambling. He paid for them. But we didn't know there was a reporter. He saw him..." I can see it. I can see the shame written all over his face.

Slowly, my head is starting to grasp everything that had happened.

Yoongi already debuted as Bangtan. That will blow up his career. A trainee girlfriend with a gambler of a father. Just what he really needed.

"You weren't exactly unknown to the public then. You already appeared on commercials and had some appearances on mvs and photoshoots. YG heard about your relationship from the reporter. And you know what happens when a trainee starts to date," my mom added. My hands balled into a fist.

Fuck. Fuck.

So Yoongi broke up with me just so I won't be kicked out?