25

Yoongi's POV

"You didn't have to do this," my heart skipped at the sight of her heart-shape smile. Her eyes were glowing and even after the obvious expression of being exhausted, she is nothing but a fresh breeze to me.

She was on a shoot and she was sending me photos earlier keeping me posted about everything.

We were so busy we barely have a moment to spend time with each other. And then there's Jimin who's planning to marry Chaeyoung again.

So everything has been hectic.

Before I knew it, I found myself standing inside the building's fire exit asking her to meet me even for just a few minutes.

And she did. Even though we both knew how she might get in trouble for this.

"I miss my little Chu..." I whispered before pulling her in a warm hug. She smells so fucking good. If she wasn't wearing sponsored clothes for her shoot, I'd do her right now.

My eyes closed as I feel her wrap her arms around my waist. The way her face was buried perfectly on my chest, I know she was just my perfect Jisoo.

"You know what, you're starting to get too clingy these days," soft chuckles escaped her lips. She sounded so happy and I felt really good to be one of the reasons why she can laugh like this. "But I'm not complaining," she added which made me grin.

"At least I'm not Jimin-clingy," I answered and her giggles filled the place.

Chaeyoung had been whining to me the past few days because Jimin literally follows her everywhere she goes. And me being closest to Chaeyoung, I had to listen to her whining about her husband. I knew she was telling me that so I can say something to Jimin which I won't because I want them to work on it together.

Plus, it's not like Jimin doesn't trust her. The guy was just worried about her safety. The industry isn't as safe people thought it was.

I backed away a little and pulled her closer until I am sitting on one of the steps on the stairs. I guided her until she's sitting on my legs. We don't wanna crumple her outfit or get it soiled or something.

"How's your day?" I asked her. She's been here for roughly five hours and I am on my rest today. I brushed the strands of hair falling on her cheeks while looking at her.

I keep getting distracted by her lips. She was pouting. Yet she still looks breathtaking I'm not even sure how it's possible

She leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder, just like how she usually does when I'm working at home and she wants to cuddle.

"I'm tired. I'm so jealous you have a three-day vacation. But then I'd remember how busy and hectic your schedules are then, I felt bad for my attitude," she whined. I chuckled at the sound of her voice.

So adorable.

Bang PD sent everyone home. Apparently, he got tired of us camping on the company lately and gave us a three days of rest. Especially the rap line since we do most of the producing.

"That's why I'm visiting. I can stay here at the fire exit and wait for you every time you're on break you know," I told her and I heard her sigh.

"I'm not that bad to ask you to do that. Plus, I might end up staying five more hours here. The man I was paired with was a jerk," she added and I raised an eyebrow. I pulled away from her a little, my hands cupping her cheeks.

"What did he do to you?" I'm surprised to hear how calm I am sounding. I had this trauma with that actor hitting Chaeyoung back then. And it didn't do us any good. All the boys had been so anxious. What if that happens again? But then again I know Jisoo can handle guys like that

So If there's one thing I am sure of, Jisoo is more than capable to handle those kinds of situations. But I swear one wrong move and I'll step in.

"He keeps on asking for my number and that I should go out with him. He said it's better to date a model like him rather than an idol. Less mess, less heartache. I don't even know how he got that idea," she answered and I scoffed.

Dating an idol may be hard but how does dating a model isn't?

Whoever Jisoo dates, whatever profession, the media will follow up with her. I mean, she's Jisoo. Cameras will follow her wherever she goes.

"Can you still handle him?" I asked concerned and she just nodded though I can see how exhausted she looks.

"Just stay for a while and it's more than enough," she whispered before burying her face back on my chest. My hands pulled her tighter, the serenity of our situation calming the both of us.

I love how we can enjoy these moments right now. I remember how we used to hide everything. Yeah, we may not be too open about our relationship right now but we both know everybody understood.

Even our managers, whom a few already know since most of them did their fair share of separating us in compliance with our agencies' requests but right now, they don't say a word.

There are days when I feel so scared. What if her boss calls me again?

I'm not sure I can still live without Jisoo in my life. I tried, but being away with her doesn't really work. It was depressing and it didn't do both of us good.

And seeing Jisoo hurting in front of me wrecks my heart into pieces.

After the last time, when I kneel down and begged for her, I knew that little string of hope she has for me will soon snap. So that was the last straw.

I will come clean. The promise I made a few years ago with her boss, I'm going to find a way to settle it.

My hand gently massages the back of her head and I heard her moan which made me smile.

I love this girl so much.

My body started swaying a little as I feel her relaxing even more on my touch.

"I love you..." I whispered, my voice so low I'm not even sure she understood what I said.

I love you, Chu.