24

Jisoo's POV

"Oh, God..." I pulled Yoongi by the hair as I arched my body, the sensation filling my system more than enough for me to lose my shit.

The sound of us catching our breathes filling the room room is music to my ears. Every moan, every growl Yoongi does sends my libido up so high I don't know how long I can keep up.

We were both lost in ecstasy, a wonderful feeling deliciously wilding up my consciousness over and over.

With a few more thrusts, I felt my insides getting filled, my hands gripping his hair as I reach my own climax and shake from orgasm myself. I felt him collapse on top of me, both catching our breath.

A smile came across my lips as I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I love you..." he whispered and that lifted me past the cloud nine. I didn't bother cleaning myself as I'd probably take a bath in a few minutes.

"I love you more..." I answered back and I felt him rolled on my side, pulling me closer to him until my body was already leaning on his chest. It didn't matter that we're still naked. The warmth coming from him was more than enough to keep me satisfied.

He pulled the blanket to cover both our bodies and I buried my face on his chest.

We were both sweating despite the max airconditioning inside the room.

Jimin will definitely go ballistic if he realizes that Yoongi and I had sneaked into this room again. Well, I usually use this room whenever I stay with them anyways but Jimin was very adamant that we don't do sex inside their house but hey, nobody can stop us. Not when Yoongi had sent me a video of him playing a newly composed song over his piano.

The veins on Yoongi's hands are my weakness. And the fucker knows it so when I told him to come home, he did. And the rest was history.

He was brushing my hair and I felt him moved a little until he's already facing me.

It's been what? I honestly lost count how many years we have been together. We were on and off so I stopped counting. As long as I have him now and I know I will always have in at the end, I stopped bothering.

I felt his lips grazing the top of my head, my stomach churning along the process.

It's funny how it's been years but his effect on me is still the same. I thought they say feelings changes eventually? In my end, it did but it has gotten even stronger.

"At this rate, Jimin might end up suing us for doing this in his house," I giggle and I felt his shoulder vibrate from laughing.

"It's not like Taehyung doesn't do the same? I'm pretty sure our maknaes do too..." he answered and I chuckled.

Fair point.

Unlike us, the other's relationship had been better. Even Hoseok and Momo had been back together.

A long sigh escaped my lips. Yoongi must have heard so he pulled away from me a little and study my expression.

"Why?" he asked, concerned.

I bit my lower lip at his question. A lot of things coming off my mind.

"I wonder how Namjoon was holding up. I mean, he was going to propose to Zan, Yoongi..." I whispered. Remembering the tragic lovestory of our friends always brings me to tears.

My lips quiver and Yoongi pulled me even closer.

We all knew how the incident had greatly affected Namjoon. He'd been so quiet. It's almost a year but Namjoon is still the same. He doesn't talk that much and he prefers to be alone.

Yoongi brushed a few strands of my hair and our eyes met.

Suddenly, a weird thought came into my mind. I hope it doesn't happen but what if it does? Will he live like how Namjoon is doing right now?

He probably realized that something was bothering me and his brows furrowed.

"What?" he asked concerned.

I bit my lower lip. Just thinking about it sends me chills all over.

"Will you promise me something?" I asked, his hooded eyes never leaving mine.

"Whatever you are thinking Kim Jisoo, I don't like it," he answered. As expected, Yoongi can easily read my thoughts. An awkward smile escaped through me.

"Just promise me, okay? That if what happened to Kaizan happens to me too, you won't stop living like how Namjoon does today..." I stared at him and he avoided my gaze.

"Yoongi..." I called for his name. The fucker ia being so stubborn and even closed his eyes.

"You're asking too much, Chu. I understand why Namjoom is acting the way he is now. And God forbid, if that happens to you too, I can't promise I won't act the same as he does..." he stated and I grimaced.

I reached for his face and slowly run my hand on his perfect features.

I only hoped for him to love again in case I  gone.

But knowing Yoongi, I know how much he means what he just said right now. I'm not even sure if I must be flattered but his words gave me hope that he will do everything to keep us together.

A smile tucked on the corner of my lips and before I knew it, I already leaned forward and gave him a lingering kiss. I felt his hands tightening on my waist.

The moment I pulled away, I smiled at him lovingly.

"I guess I have no choice then but to live longer for my Yoongi-chi, huh?" I teased and  I shrieked when whe pulled me again until he was already on top of me.

I gulped when I felt his member poking one of my legs.

"How about a round two then?" he smirked and who I am to say no?