30 (1)

Yoongi's POV

"I can't believe you're doing this," I turned around and saw Jin hyung, struggling as he ties down the ribbons. I just passed him another set to finish.

I was about to speak when we were startled after one balloon popped.

"Yahhhh!!!" I glared at Taehyung and Jungkook who's playing. Jimin was giving out a v-sign while grinning. To think that he's already married with a kid, he sure still acts a lot like Jungkook and Tae still. Well, he's still in maknae line after all.

"Yah! Why do I have to do this when you're the boyfriend?" Jin hyung snickered but continued tying the ribbons.

"Right. I haven't slept since last night. Can't you like, get an organizer for this stuff or something?" Hobi asked and I threw him my slippers.

"You just woke up!  So much for being my friend," I scowled and he laughed adorably.

"Hyung,  are you sure about this? I mean, this is something else. You're gonna have to live like how Jimin and Chae used to," Namjoon asked and I saw how all the boys focus where on me.

My eyes shifted to the letter I was trying to finish.

Two days ago, Jisoo's boss had called me back to his office. I can't even count how many times I've been called in secret because of our relationship. Half of it, Jisoo didn't have the slightest idea.

Half of the time, I go out so lost and heartbroken.

YG knew since then of our relationship. It's impossible to hide since Jisoo and I goes to each other's home and had met both families. That's how serious we were at that time.

And that moment after her father got into trouble, I didn't twice and acted rashly. It was too late when I realized that Jisoo's career will be compromised.

Gambling is illegal in Korea. Her father will be in so much trouble for it. I was able to take care of it but not the reporter who saw me with her father. If things get out, if my relationship with her gets out, the media will have a field day and there's this fat chance that people might know about her father's gambling.

YG was good enough to accept Jisoo even after knowing that she was dating me. But if the incident with her father, it'll be hard for her to start her career if it gets out.

So YG had to pay the reporter to stop my relationship with her being blown off. And that means I have to break up with her in the meantime.

It was our relationship versus her dreams. And I know how much she practiced, how much she sacrificed for this. So I had to let go.

I didn't care if I had to sacrifice being with her. I didn't care if I had to watch her from afar.

But after a year, seeing her debut and witnessing her having a breakdown, I can no longer take it. She'd been through a lot and I know how much I broke her. She thought I stopped loving her.

But I didn't. Like hell will I ever. 

After all these years, we've hurt each other a lot. I've disappointed her a thousand times and had given her up a lot of times only to find myself begging on my knees just so she can take me back.

"Do whatever you want,"

Four words...

Those are the words uttered by her boss. The words that gave me so much courage to finally make my girl happy.

And I will.

The articles coming out online, those were from YG. After he allowed our relationship, he told me about finally letting the public know about it. We know the risk but I gotta admire the man. He had given up.

"Just finish those and we'll go after this. I'm pretty sure they were already preparing for the said conference at this time," I uttered and they all started whining.

Taehyung's phone started blaring and a huge smile emerges on his face. We don't have to ask who it was.

"And why does Jennie have her phone but the others don't?" Jungkook started whining.

"Shut up kid. It hasn't been a whole day and you're whining about not being able to talk with Lisa?" Hobi scowled and we all laughed at how Jungkook pouted.

This surprise that we are preparing, I made sure these boys don't tell a word to their girls.

"Ne, my GUCCI," Tae adorably answered his phone and we all exclaimed whining about it.

"Can you two stop with the GUCCI?"

"Yahhhhh!"

"Kim Taehyung!"

I shake my head as I continue writing. Every word that I write is the words I failed to tell her. I'm a man with few words and sometimes, I regret not telling her everything I feel.

I bit my lower lip as I think about her possible reaction after this.

Jisoo thinks that she'll be attending a conference but the truth is,  I asked her manager's help so I can surprise her.

"She what?"

We all turned towards Tae after he exclaimed.

"Hyung, Jisoo wasn't preparing for the conference. She went to YG building to talk with her boss,"

My head snapped towards his direction, a groan coming out of my mouth.

Of course. What did I expect?

Jisoo probably thought that her boss would ask us to break up yet again.

I stood up from my seat and grab my jacket.

"Namjoon, I know this is too much to ask but I really need everyone's help. My girl is quite a handful if you haven't notice and I just can't lose this chance," I told him. I look around and saw everyone smiling at me.

Everything has been set. These balloons and the ribbons are just final touches. I look around the place and a smile emerged on my lips.

All for my Chu...