Musical Chaos: The Truth Behi...

By ChanceToFly

Lily plans to spend the summer in a musical with her friends, especially Jesse, but then a new friend makes e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 35

32 0 0
By ChanceToFly

Chapter 35

      Michelle and Jesse were never really close friends. I mean, they talked like casually, but they never really hung out alone, they only hung out with our group. I was getting a little suspicious. Maybe I was over-thinking this.

     "Hey! Do you know what Michelle was doing with Jesse today? She snuck him into my house..." I texted to Katie.

     "I don't know. Maybe they were going to have a time warp party! xD" She sent.

     "O.o" I sent back. I knew she was joking, but it seemed slighly believable.

     I called Michelle to see what she was doing.

     "Hello?" She answered.

     "Hey! What's up?" I said.

     "Nothing. Just watching a movie with Jesse and eating chips, you?"

     "Having a time warp party?" I blurted out laughing.

     "WHAT THE HELL? NO! JESSE IS YOURS IF ANYBODY'S!" She yelled into the phone.

     "Fuck no!" I yelled. "Have a good time warp party, let me know what happens after he leaves. Bye!" I hung up. I pissed her off, and I laughed. About an hour later, she called me back.

     "Hey. What were you doing hanging out with Jesse? I didn't know you guys were that close." I asked.

     "Nothing. We were bored so he came over and we watched a movie and chatted." She said.

     "I'm assuming about me, right?"

     "Yeah. He still really likes you, I feel kind of bad."

     "I swear I've heard this like 9,000 times within the past few days. I'm with Kirk and I'm happy."

     "Well, Jesse isn't a douchebag like Kirk is, I want Jessily!" I'm going to slap Michelle in the face soon.

     "Kirk isn't a douchebag! You just barely talked to him this summer! Just because he's had like four conversations with the hot box dancers doesn't mean anything!" I yelled and hung up the phone. I just went to bed because I was pissed. I really hope I wasn't going to lose friends over this. I never realized how hard "chicks before dicks" was to follow. I thought everybody would be happy with Kirk and I dating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 442 31
Emily has been to many different foster homes, and it seems that nobody wants her. When she meets one of the stars in a new musical, can all of that...
551 8 23
Ellie, a teenage girl, is obsessed with musicals. Like crazy obsessed. Along with her best friend, Sami, she writes on a musical fanfiction blog and...
341 13 13
A high school teenage female (freshman) joins the school's musical and finds the love of her life. She thinks that this is the start of her new life...
38.7K 813 24
Exactly what the title says :) I would love to take your requests, too!