Taeyang Oppa

By DancingPanda77

One second, that's all it takes where your life drastically changes. I remember bouncing in my seat on my way... More

Prologue
Changed
Pain and Loss
Dreamland
Another Member?
Leaving
Welcome to our Family
The Return of Superman
Dream Girl
Scared
Keep Moving Forward
Apologize
Min Hyo Rin
Moving On
Special Chapter
The Dance
First Day of School
Damage Control
Taken
Runaway
Explaination
Adventure
Missing Hana
How to Survive
We Meet Again
Coming Back Home
Stay
We Can Help
From the Heart
My Song
Epilogue
Bonus

No Good News

785 7 0
By DancingPanda77

Taeyang's POV

Ever since Hana left, my days were mostly me in the recording studio or dance practices to keep myself busy. It's been months and the media is still talking about Hana and my brothers. You would have thought this would have been dead but it's still the number one topic to everyone.

It was only a month until I got a package with Hana's stuffed panda and necklace Min Hyo Rin gave her at the wedding. Why was I getting it? There was no note or anything but it hurt seeing how I have her panda that she kept keeping all the monsters away and protected her in the dark. Seungri gave it to her so she always had a piece of him with her always.

Min came down looking shocked.

"Umm YoungBae? Tablo is on the phone for you."

"Tell him I'll call him back," I said nonchalantly.

"No YoungBae, you're going to want to take this call."

She looked shaken which worried me.

"What's up Tablo?"

"Taeyang, I have your daughter here."

I dropped the phone hearing that. My phone dropped and cracked my screen. Hana is here? How did she get here?! I was overjoyed and worried all at once. Has the media caught on? Did her foster home even notice she was missing?

I rushed out the door with Min Hyo right behind me. We drove to Tablo's house in complete silence. Probably both excited and nervous to see Hana. Before Tablo's house, TOP called me and was frantic.

"YOUNGBAE! I LOST HANA! She was here and when I left to call a cab she was gone! I'm freaking out with worry now trying to-"

"She is at Tablo's house- wait she was with you too? Why didn't you call me?"

I get why he didn't but if he sent her back without me at least getting to talk to her would hurt. But TOP and I just kept bickering back and forth until Tablo's house. I couldn't leave my car though. She was just behind the doors which never seemed so intimidating till now.

"Ready YoungBae?"

Min grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. Step by step made my heart race. If this is a dream then let me see her before I wake.

The door opened with a smiling Haru. She pulled us both in and slammed the door. But as I turned around I saw a girl who grew a few inches taller and had longer hair than I remembered.

"Hana?"

She looked up at me with such fear showing on her face. It pained my heart to see her afraid of me. I took a step forward as she took one back. I placed my hands up like I was approaching a wild animal.

"Hana, I'm not here to hurt you-"

"You're going to send me back aren't you?"

I didn't answer because I don't think I could. I needed to but I couldn't see her after all this time. So I ran and hugged her in her moment of hesitation.

"I don't know if I can. I missed you, Hana."

She hesitated on hugging me back. But she did lean her head on my shoulder.

"You let them take me. Then went on with life smiling like you couldn't care. How can you be here saying you missed me?!"

I was taken back? Moved on? When did I ever leave my house smiling?

"I followed the news about you guys just to see if I was coming home. But all the pictures they showed were you guys smiling or leaving. You and Min Hyo Rin were smiling and waving at the camera and the group of people started talking about setting up interviews with our aunt families to adopt me. So don't lie!"

I pulled back seeing tears falling pouring out but also emotionless in her tone. She was completely broken because of me. I shouldn't have cared about anything except getting her back. I worked so hard raising her after mom and now I broke her all over again. I remember the say she said I left with Min Hyo. A charity event where she and I had to attend. Kids lined up taking pictures and we waved at them. I guess the media spun that story. But there is more to the story.

"Hana you're my #1 priority. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner but things here got complicated. My company also has some sort of guardianship over you and our aunt loves fighting for attention. She's taking this old story and trying to sway the judge in her favor. I'm really trying Hana. Our company wants the media to die down too so on paper we look happy but we are all dying inside.

Her eyes flickered with sadness.

"I just want to come home appa."

That's when my heart completely shattered. Home. I wanted her home too. So I just shook my head.

"I need to make a few calls. Hang out with Haru for a bit."

I looked at Min to follow me out or for emotional support when I call the agency. Thinking it'd be quick and painless...kind of the opposite.

"I'm not sending her back! She came here on her own accord and I'm not ignoring her anymore. Can't you all just call in a favor or something with the court? What could that woman possibly want? No, we're not going to highlight TOP's scandal to bring Hana back!"

Hana's POV

Haru and I were on the other side of the door eavesdropping in my appa's conversation. She linked her arms with mine every time he raised his voice. Haru was my first official friend who became like my sister. Her family was like my second family who took care of me when my family was busy doing a concert.

His conversation started to feel like it was getting more heated. Started with him demanding to bring me home to some crap negotiations. If we had to talk more about uncle TOP's scandal for me then I wouldn't come home. He didn't deserve that. Then there was a long pause.

"What do you mean by giving up my guardianship?!"

My heart stopped.

"She is my responsibility. Oh because of my military service coming up you thought I wouldn't be able to handle her? Min is her mother and planned to help take care of her!"

My heart was sinking because this all didn't sound good. Haru was trying to drag me away, hearing enough but I had to stay behind to finish what I started. But the rest didn't sound good.

After a moment of silence, I cracked the door open a little to see YoungBae wrapped up in Min Hyo Rin's arms. He looked exhausted and like his legs were about to give out.

"Appa?"

He jerked out of her arms.

"Hey, Hana."

"It's not good news is it?"

He kept opening and closing his mouth trying to find the words. Eventually, he just dropped his head down. He gestured me to the dining room chairs and then just held my hands.

"I love you Hana girl. Just know I love you as my sister and daughter figure. Somewhere the company contacted our aunt thinking you being given to her would be easier on them. With my service coming up they thought I'd be okay with this.

"But how..."

"Our aunt is still blood and written in our file. They thought they handled this right. I'm so sorry Hana."

I don't remember running out the door. I don't even remember if he called out my name. I just opened my eyes and I was on a park bench staring at all the kids laughing and playing with their parents. I remember being that carefree to the world with the BigBang guys. Even though they are a kpop group, they made it a top priority to take me out to the park growing up. But now I'm alone in the world I used to know and not knowing what happens next is the scariest thing not to know.

Wallowing in my sorrows I didn't hear the crunch of leaves approaching from behind me.

"Hana? Is that you?"

A voice I haven't heard for months. A smooth baritone sound that I didn't know I even missed.

"Jin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Silence By Hana

Fanfiction

2.7K 328 58
"I want the man of my dreams to bring down the moon for me so that I'll always know he's right there by my side when I'm alone at night. He must vow...
91K 2.4K 44
Imagine for a moment that you were the 6th members of BigBang, yes one girl and five devilish handsome men and you had to live in there beautiful...
190K 2.5K 100
These are imagines and preferences about a Korean boyband named BIGBANG. CHECK THEM OUT!!! VIPs WHERE ARE YOU ALL AT???
8.7K 222 24
Kang Seungri,is the most precious little maknae to his hyungs.KangSeunghyun,KangJiyong,KangDaesung and KangYoungbae.They always spoiled him with anyt...