Trouble Maker...

By Boonannaxdd

"Cause I'm a trouble maker," Rachel looks at her boyfriend as Jayden wraps his arms around Rachel's small si... More

Trouble Maker
O.| Everyone Hates Me
Epigraphy
Act One
Chapter One: The Purple Piano Project {1}
1.| Shalom, blogsphere!
2.| Where's Quinn?
3.| It's Not Unusual
Chapter One: The Purple Paino Project {2}
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {1}
4.| Definitely Not Smart
5.| Vocal Adrenaline
6.| Booty Camp!
7.| Angelic Kisses
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {2}
Chapter Three: Asian F {1}
8.| You're Late
9.| Last Minute Auditions
10.| So, What Dream Did You Let Go Of
11.| Lights Will Guide You Home
Chapter Three: Asian F {2}
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {1}
12.| Original Members
13.| Last Friday Night T.G.I.F
14.| U2's over-rated
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {2}
Chapter Five: The First Time {1}
15.| Cooter Mankins
16.| Trying To Make It Right
17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity
Chapter Five: The First Time {2}
Chapter Six: Mash Off {1}
18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen
19.| Fighting Against The TroubleTones
20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'
Chapter Six: Mash-Off {2}
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {1}
21.| Principal Figgins's Office
22.| 'Lady's Music Week'
23.| Again To Principal's Figgins Office
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {2}
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {1}
24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam
25.| Sam Is Back
26.| Competing at Sectionals
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {2}
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {1}
27.| The Best Christmas Ever!
28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {2}
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {1}
30.| The Proposal Idea
31.| Swimming Pool Themed Proposal
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {2}
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {1}
32.| Starting Something
33.| Blaine's Eye Injury
34.| Work This Out
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {2}
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {1}
35.| La cacaracha
36.| Santana's sexy outfit
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {2}
Chapter Thirteen: Heart {1}

29.| Summer Nights

435 6 0
By Boonannaxdd

29.| Summer Nights

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
"heart beats fast, colours and promises, how to be brave? how can i love when i'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone?"

***

Jayden sat down beside the blonde headed boy beside his friend's, when they were asking Sam for the details between him and Mercedes.

Jayden has his letterman jacket over his black t-shirt, with his black ripped jeans and then his white nike air forces, "hey, tell us everything,"

Puck held Sam's hand when he brought it to his lips, "yeah, dude, give us the specifics," Puck kissed his hand when Johnny and Lucas sat beside him while Jesse and Tyler sat underneath them.

Sam looked at his friends, "it was incredible-" when he stood up, "guys," Sam rested his arms against the metal railings when Jayden looked at his friends with a smirk on his face.

"those summer nights.."

***

Jayden went towards Santana and Brittany when they were walking towards the choir room, when he puts his arms around his favourite's girls after Rachel shoulders, "you going to glee club?"

the two of them nod their head at the brunette headed boy when he smiled at them when he sees their eyes on his stomach where his black t-shirt had risen up, "see you there!"

he chuckled before he rushed towards his girlfriend giving her a kiss on her lips when he goes towards the drum set.

he sets his bag down beside him when Mr Schue comes rushing into the room, he points at him, "Jayden, give me a drum roll!"

Jayden tapped the drums when Mr Schue went towards the whiteboard, "mar..ry me,"

"question mark!" Mr Schue turns towards his students when he smiled, "yes, i'm proposing to Ms Pillsbury,"

the room went into cheers when Mike and Jayden jumped up cheering, "yes!" he held onto his head chuckling when he comes more close towards his students, "that's so great!"

Jayden went away from the drum set, grabbing his bag when he goes towards his girlfriend when Brittany and Santana both pat his back, "this is the kind of news-"

Mr Schue held a hand to his heart, "that you share with your family," you motioned towards them, "and you guys are my family,"

Jayden and everyone looked at Mr Schue with bright smiles, "aww!" Jayden put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders looking at his favourite teacher, "Mr Schue, we're so happy for you,"

Brittany smiles at Jayden when he sat down beside her and Rachel, "we totally don't think-" Jayden's eyes focused on Quinn, who was in the back row, "you'll screw it up this time,"

he chuckled along with Quinn, "it's got to be perfect," he clasped his hand together putting it near his mouth, "i'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission," he grabs a chair.

he brings it to the front of his students, "and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off," he took a seat in front of them, "and that's where you guys come in, okay?"

Mr Schue looked at his favourite students, "so the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number," he looked around his students, "and you know Ms Pillsbury... it's got to be perfect,"

Artie turned to his friends with a bright smile, "well, you can count on us, Mr Schue.." Mr Schue smiled at them, "okay.."

***

Jayden walked through the hallways when he sees Sam with his hair slit back with a towel around his shoulders, "hey, guess what, dude-"

Sam put his hand onto Jayden's letterman jacket, "i just joined synchronised swimming," Jayden looked around the hallway, "shh,"

he looks back at his friend who was staying in his house, "keep your voice down, you want everybody to hear you?"

Sam looked at his friend, "yeah, it means i get my letterman jacket," Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "dude-"

he looked at his blond headed friend, "you're in synchronised swimming and glee club, that's like some kind of weird death wish," Sam looked at Jayden, "swimming is sexy,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows before he looks at his friend, "not if it's synchronised," he patted Sam's shoulders, he looked at Sam again, "and dude, don't show my parents that you're in synchronised swimming,"

"why?"

Jayden looked at blonde headed friend, "because my parents hate the swimming pool," Sam looked at him, "why?" Jayden bit his lip, "um, because when me and Johnny were little we had swimming lessons, and the person wasn't watching us when we almost drowned,"

he patted Sam's shoulders, walking away quickly seeing Rick and his hockey friends come towards Sam, "and that's one of the reasons why.."

***

Jayden stood in the auditorium with his best friends (mostly all the boys in glee club are his best friends), "i've been thinking Mr Schue, the girls are gonna try to neuter you with this proposal assignment by encouraging you to sing a sappy ballad,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at Mike who just shrugged his shoulders, "or maybe even cry during it,"

Artie looked at his best friends, "and that's not only humiliating, its predictable-" he puts his hand onto his knees, "therefore, i'm proposing you subvert expectations, and less with your hips,"

"my what?"

Artie looked at Jayden and Mike, "so modest, you have rock star hips, Mr Schue-" Jayden and Mike started moving their hips, "it's true, Mick Jagger hips, look-" Mike and Jayden put their hand up moving their hip with their hands.

"yeah, unleash the moves we've been practicing on Ms Pillsbury-" Artie put his hand to his face, "and she will swoon, don't be alarmed by the disco ball,"

Mr Schue looked up while Jayden, Artie and Mike smirked at their teacher, "huh?"

"i've got the moves like jagger, i've got the moves like jagger, i've got the jumpin' jacks flash, it's a gas, gas, gas, gas,"

"whoo!" Becky clapped her hands when Jayden furrowed his eyebrows looking at Mike, "what's she doing here?"

Mike shrugs his shoulders at his best friend, "i don't know-" their focus went onto Mr Schue, "oh, guys,"

Mr Schue smiled at them, "i like it a lot, it's a... it's an inspired choice, but-" Jayden looked back at his best friends who were the back up singers, "you know, all that dancing, means a lot of sweat,"

Becky came more closer towards them, "and Emma hates dirty, so, uh.." he puts his hand in front of him breathing heavily, "you know, i don't want to do anything to trigger her,"

Artie wheeled forwards when Jayden looked back at him, patting his shoulder, "but it's definitely in the mix," Mr Schue touched Artie's shoulders, "i'm gonna go with you, Mr Schue-"

Mike looked at his friends, "you guys coming?" the boys nod their heads when they stare at Artie and Becky when they walk towards backstage, "yeah.."

"wait, please..." Artie turns to his friends when they all leave him behind.

***

"Rachel says you supposed to spend two months' salary on the ring," Jayden stood up, looking away from the engagement rings, "or was it two weeks?"

he walked over towards his favourite teacher, "honestly, i just zone out every time girls start talking about this stuff," Jayden looked at Mr Schue, "so, when's the wedding?"

Mr Schue looked at Jayden and Finn, "she has to say yes first, right?" he walked closer towards Jayden and Finn, who was scanning through engagement rings, "and i have to work up the nerve to ask her, after my last marriage, i just don't want to fail again," Finn looked at his best friend.

"Jayden, Finn.." Jayden and Finn turn their heads away from the engagement rings to Mr Schue, "i want you guys to be my best mans,"

"are you screwing with us right now?" Jayden wore a bright smile, "you guys taught me more about being a man then anyone i've ever know," Finn smiled.

Jayden looked at his best friend then to Mr Schue again, "you guys stand up for your friends, you're not afraid to cry," Jayden does a face at Mr Schue, remembering the time, Quinn was pregnant apparently with his baby, "and you'll make sure i don't anything too stupid-"

Jayden and Finn both look at each other when they pull Mr Schue into a hug, "at my bachelor party,"

Jayden and Finn pat Mr Schue's back, "is that a yes?" Jayden and Finn pull away from him, smiling, "yeah,"

"wow.." Mr Schue points to a engagement ring when Jayden and Finn both look at it, "oh, that one's nice," Jayden smiled, "whew, oh, yeah-"

Mr Schue looked at Finn, "hey, do you mind if i talk to you guys about something, man-to-man?" Mr Schue looked away from the ring, "yeah.."

Finn looked away, "i've been thinking about my future, too," he looked down at them, "so, i met with a recruiter,"

Jayden and Mr Schue furrowed their eyebrows, "i thought you said you were giving up on football," Finn smiled, "it's for the army,"

Mr Schue and Jayden looked up at Finn, "i just wanna do something special, you know? like my dad, but without the whole dying part," Jayden frowned at Finn, "you know?"

"yeah.." Finn turned his head towards a engagement ring, "hey, that one's really nice," Jayden looked at the engagement ring, "yeah, it's beautiful,"

Jayden leaned downwards, "it's medium sized, so it should be easy to clean," Mr Schue and Finn smiled, "Ms Pillsbury would really like that,"

"yes, she would.."

***

Jayden was at his locker, putting his chemistry book into his locker, when he turns his head to see his girlfriend walk past him.

Jayden quickly closed his locker, running behind his girlfriend when she opened the girl's bathroom door, Jayden quickly stopped her.

he spun Rachel to face him, when he looked at her tear stained face, "babe, what's wrong?" Rachel just shook her head when Jayden's hand went to Rachel's cheek, caressing her smooth skin.

"babe, tell me what's wrong," Rachel left Jayden's hand wipe away her tears falling from her eyes with his thumb, kissing her lips, "it was just the song, me and the girls were singing,"

Jayden nods his head, putting his girlfriend's head into his chest, when he kissed her forehead, "i love you," he stared at her brown eyes, Rachel looked back into his eyes, "i love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 339 59
Madeleine Parker 𝒘𝒂𝒔 a perfect girl, co-captain of the Cheerios, Straight A student, everyone in McKinnley High adored her- how do their opinions...
394K 8.5K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
416K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
19.6K 869 48
"Isaac?" He's grown, she noted. "Hey," he greets nonchalantly brushing sweaty brown curls off his forehead. He bends down slightly to bridge the gap...