Counting our Stars (Nash Grie...

By MixerForLifezz

This book REALLY sucks, sorry :/ Lexxi Jones gets to meet Nash Grier. How will she handle it? How will her ol... More

Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)
Date with Nash Grier?
In Another Life
in & out of My Life
Lexxi Maci Kevin Cam
Nash + Lexxi = Nexxi
Thanks For The Memories
Tell Them
Birthday Party
Surprise Surprise
Plane Rides
Hauntings
Start Over
Drama it is
Marry Me?
Plane Home
Brother Drama
Dead or Alive?
Screw Up's
Jack
Danielle's Pregnant...
Jai is Dead
Kanielle's baby...s
Nash Grier... Again.
Oblivious
Love Never Fails
Red Rose
Perfect Silence
Hayes is Seventeen
Nowhere
Kylie's Revenge
Nash Needs Us
True Love is Family
Club
Trip and Fall
Not Again...
Moving On
On Every Turn
Surprise Motha Fucka
Promises To Be Kept
Long Road Ahead
Epilouge

It'll All Be Okay

183 2 1
By MixerForLifezz

***LEXXI'S POV***

"Dad...?" Maci asked. "Yes." Jai looked down almost as if he were ashamed to even bring up the word. Dad...

I most don't consider him a dad at all anymore. He's nothing but a low life asshole. Yeah I cursed, it happened sometimes. It slips out ya know?

"How the fuck did he find out where we live?!" Kevin asked alarmed at our abusive father knowing our location every

single day.

It's honestly one of the scariest things ever. The person that's hurt you most in your life knows where you are every single second. And if they chose to hurt you again they could easily. I guess mom and dad don't care about Jai anymore seeing as to how the main goal was to kill him.

I looked at Maci who gave me a small smile and continued to talk to my brothers and Danielle about what they would do. I paid no attention until they said. "Right, then we're moving!"

"Excuse me?" I asked alarmed. "Were you not listening to the conversation they entire time?" Maci chuckled. "Not really my mind was else where but I don't want to move!" I yelled.

"Lexxi, it's too risky to stay where we are... We might even have to change our last name..." Kevin said. "Why would we have to do that?" I asked. I was quite content with my last name being Jones and had no intentions to change it anytime soon.

"That we probably won't do but moving is more of a yes than a no..." Kevin said. "But I love the house we're in... And moving again is too much work! Plus we'll be away from everyone we love and I don't want that! Please." I said in tears.

I can't leave Jack...

The thought of it gave me nausea. I stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom..." I said. I ran into the bathroom and threw up... Gross. I walked back and smiled at my family.

"When do we get to take you home?" I asked Jai. "Tomorrow." Maci smiled sweetly at me. "Okay that's good at least." I smiled and looked down.

Why did I throw up?

I shook it off. It was probably nothing... Leaving Jack just gives me the worst feeling ever. I wonder if I would have felt that way with Nash...

I don't know if I would but as far as it goes now I don't think I have anymore feelings romantically for Nash, just Jack.

Jack, he made me feel safe, and he's so sweet. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He makes me feel like I am an amazing person.

Jack is the best thing that ever happened to me. I smile just at the thought of him. Jack is my best friend, and hopefully soon my boyfriend...

I texted him telling him everything that's going on just to fill him in on everything. So when I go to him with a problem he already knows a lot that's going on. I hope I didn't forget to mention anything.

I smiled and sent it. After a while he replied with a "woah" and I just said "yeah."

Jack and I talked a little bit more but then I told him I should go and spend time with my family. Jack also asked me out on another date!

I'm extremely excited as it's a date on Wednesday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. Today is Monday. I don't have long to wait which is good. I can hardly wait as it is. I have so much fun with Jack all the time this date will be good for me to get away from everything that has been happening.

I spent the rest of the day talking and laughing with my family and then Danielle Mac and I went home for bed.

Kevin was staying again just in case he had to protect the helpless Jai. Jai is attached to a bed with an IV in his wrist right now there's not much he could do to protect himself. Kevin will protect him.

I went straight to bed. I don't want to wait...

***NEXT DAY***

I woke up and rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. My date is tomorrow, Jai is coming home today. Today is a good day!

I got my clothes and got in the shower and then got dressed. The girls were already awake and Mac made pancakes again. We ate and went to the hospital to pick up the boys.

The nurses let Jai leave and Maci checked him out. We got in the car and went home. When we got home Jai went up to his room to take a shower because he couldn't when he was in the hospital.

He was bedridden and they still want him to take it easy. Jai finished his shower and laid on the couch. His head was in Mac's lap and Kevin and Dani were cuddling while I cuddled up next to Mac and Jai.

Jack came over and the four of us cuddled up.

We were watching 21 Jump Street and it was funny. Mac said that she would pay for all of us to go to the movies to see 22 Jump Street when it came out. We finished watching the movie but we were all too lazy to be productive. Typical Jones Kids!

Mac called the pizza place and ordered three pies. "We gonna pig out tonight!" Jai said excitedly. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

We had them bring it to our house because, once again, we were too lazy to be productive. Mac paid and set them on the table. "Okay, we got a plain, pepperoni and pineapple." Maci smiled digging into the plain and pineapple.

She took two slices one from plain and the other from pineapple. I just had plain. Jai had two of everything, Kevin had three of everything and Danielle ate one pineapple. Jack only ate three slices.

We finished and there was barely any pizza left. Maci put the very few leftovers away and went upstairs. I could hear her shower turn on. She was going to do her routine and then she would go to bed like every night.

Kevin and Danielle went upstairs and went to bed. Jai Jack and I were downstairs watching Honey Boo Boo for what reason I don't know. Jai and I were kind of just watching in horror while Jack was laughing.

Jai shut off the tv. "I'm done with that." Jai laughed. "Let's go to bed I'm tired and I'm not leaving you down here alone." Jai said taking my hand and I helped him upstairs.

We walked into Mac's room where she laid on her bed watching Netflix. Kevin had loads of blankets on the floor and laid there then Danielle laid in her huge bed beside her. Jai jumped on the blankets next to Kevin and I got under the covers with Maci and Danielle.

Jack laid in between the two boys since the bed was ours.

Maci connected her laptop to her flat screen and we watched Netflix on there. Soon Jai Jack and Kevin were asleep. Danielle Maci and I smirked at each other. We snuck downstairs and I got whipped cream.

Maci got sharpies and Danielle got maple syrup. We smirked at each other and tip toed up the stairs. We snuck into Maci's room. Maci sat down cross legged next to a sleeping Jai.

She gave Danielle and I a sharpie each. Danielle sat next to Kevin and I did Jack. Maci started drawing lightly on Jai's face trying not to laugh too hard.

Danielle did the same as I pondered as what to put on Jack's face. I began to draw a dragon eating Nash and I laughed. I drew a few more things and then we all finished on that.

Maci drew a man part on Jai's face along with a few other weird things. Danielle made all of us on Kevin's cheek and then wrote "sexy" in huge letters on his forehead.

Maci put whipped cream on their hands so when they woke up to scratch their noses, we're going to tickle them with a pillow feather thingy. Then we would pour maple syrup down their shirts and stuff.

Maci put the whipped cream in all of their hands and I tickled their noses with the feather. Jack was the first to get annoyed and scratched his nose. Then Jai and then Kevin.

"This next one is when we need to run the fastest we've ever run." Maci whispered. We poured maple syrup on them and ran down stairs as fast as possible. We heard screaming from the boys upstairs.

Maci was also filming the whole thing. There was still a camera in her room recording them and she was recording us with her phone right now laughing. We were laughing so hard we didn't even realize they came downstairs.

Jack hugged me and I screamed feeling the cold maple syrup. Kev hugged Dani and Jai was chasing Maci around the kitchen. We were all laughing our heads off. Tonight was fun!

_______________________

There will be a lot of drama in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...
51.5K 876 33
When Julia finds Nash Grier's number and Nash gives her number to Hayes. Will Hayes like Julia? Will they get together? Read "It Started With A Text"...
2.7K 64 33
Lilly just moved to North Carolina..! She lives with her sister Julia and her dad. Lilly has never really been in love with Nash Grier or any of his...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...