The Broken Werewolves: The Hu...

By OralKel

A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has be... More

Author's Note
Synopsis
Chapter 1 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 2 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 3 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 4 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 5 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 6 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 7 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 8 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 9 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 10 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 11 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 12 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 13 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 14 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 15 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 16 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 17 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 18 - Nigel / Marcus
Chapter 19 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Author's Note
Chapter 20 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 21 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 22 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 23 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 24 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 25 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 26 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 27 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 28 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 29 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 30 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 31 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 32 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 33 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 34 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 35 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 36 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 37 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 38 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Chapter 40 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 41 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 42 - Marcus Pierce
Chapter 43 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses
Epilogue

Chapter 39 - Nigel Quintin Ulysses

6.3K 294 12
By OralKel

Chapter 39
Nigel Quintin Ulysses

Maximus has given me a ride while Marcus transformed into his wolf form, getting home since my parents were already waiting for me in the house and they would like to see me. They have also gotten a call from school, stating that I have been absent for most days and they would like an explanation. They didn't sound angry when they called me over the phone, but my mom sounded disappointed with me.

So now, we're in the front of my house while my heart is beating rapidly, pounding against my chest hard as if it wants to burst out of my chest and run off. I let Marcus know to come with me, and I want to introduce him to my parents as my boyfriend. I don't know what their reaction would be; I mean, I've known my parents since I was a kid, and I know they aren't religious and all that shit, but something at the back of my head tells me that they wouldn't accept me – that fear is there, right in my heart. I have read stories about a person coming out as gay to their parents and friends, but they didn't accept them, or worst, the parents kicked them out. I don't want the same thing to happen to me. My parents may always be away, but I love them to death.

Marcus seems to realize the anxiety rolling off of me, and he takes my hand and gives it a light squeeze, resting his forehead against mine as his breathe fan my face. I lick my lower lip, my whole body slightly trembling, and his eyes flick over it. He looks at me for confirmation and I give a slight nod as a response, so he leans down and captures my lips with his.

At first the kiss is sweet, gentle, and passionate. The way his lips mold against mine is perfect, like how it's meant to be in the first place. I can feel the emotion, the electricity passing through, as we share a magical moment. Marcus cups my face, and his other free hand rests at the back of my neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. He nibbles on my lower lip, asking permission to slip his tongue in, so I part my lips and he slips his tongue inside. This time, he kisses me rougher, hard, but just as passionate. He pulls me closer, his hand at the back of my neck moving downward to my waist, his fingers lifting the hem of my shirt. While his tongue roams inside my mouth, tasting every part of me, his thumb draws circle against my bare skin. As if that's not enough to make me crazy. The whole time, my eyes are shut, but that doesn't stop my eyes from rolling at the back of my head. After a few minutes of making out in front of my house, Marcus pulls away and I whine internally at the lost contact of his lips from mine. He smiles at me and I feel my fear and anxiety fading away. He has that power on me.

"Better?" he asks, his voice soft as his eyes bore into mine that makes my heart skip a beat.

I nod my head at him, smiling just as big as he's sporting. "Better."

I take a deep breathe, finding the courage to just go inside my house and tell my parents what's going on with my life – of course, leaving the part that werewolves exist or else they'd think I'm on drugs or some sort – and tell them that Marcus is my boyfriend. The last time news they've got from me is how Julia and I were doing so I can already see the shocked expression they are going to make when they learn that I have a boyfriend now. A hot one.

Taking the knob of the door, I release the breath that I've been holding and look at Marcus, who in return smiles bright at me, winking. I let out a small laugh, glad that he's here beside me and more glad that he's my boyfriend. I shake my head, turning the knob and opening the door.

The television is turned on as the volume is set a bit high than normal, indicating that my father is watching. There's a noise in the kitchen area, and I hear the pops of the kitchen oil. I smell Hungarian sausage, since that's my dad's favorite. I take my boyfriend's hand and let him in.

"Mom, I'm home!" I announce and my mother practically runs out of the kitchen. Once she sees me, she runs toward me and wraps her arms around me, telling me how she has missed me so much. "Mom, seriously." She pulls away, whacking the back of my head that makes me groan, and looks curiously at Marcus.

That's when my dad comes in and sees what's going on just in front of the ajar door. As my father sets his eyes on me, he opens his arms and I hug my dad, missing them so much. If I weren't in deep shit at the moment, I would totally cry in front of them.

"Who's this?" Dad asks as he looks at Marcus. Marcus is about to introduce himself when my mom squeals and rushes past into the kitchen, yelling that the sausage is burning. Mom yells at us to settle ourselves in the kitchen, not asking if Marcus wants to stay. "Young man, you have a lot to discuss with us. Boy, it's past eight, are you staying for dinner?"

"Yes he is," I tell my dad who nods his head, and all the three of us head into the kitchen where my mom has already laid out plates and our dinner is prepared.

There are cooked Hungarian sausages and sunny side-up eggs, a mixed vegetables and corns in a large bowl, and a pitch of orange juice. She has also cooked rice as she knows my dad loves them dearly. He is quite a big fan of rice. He always has it every breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. The smell of the foods all mix in, tickling my nostrils and I hear my stomach grumble, which makes Marcus chuckle. I hang my head low in embarrassment, and my mom begins placing two scoop of rice and sausages and an egg as if I'm a three-year-old kid that needs to be taken care of every second by his parents. I groan internally, feeling myself even more embarrassed. For God's sake, I have my boyfriend in front of me, who is smirking at me. He's seated right next to me, and sitting across from me is my dad and mom.

"So..." my mom begins and I gulp inaudibly. Marcus' hand reaches my thigh and gives it a light squeeze. "Your school called me and the principal said you've been out several times... mind explaining that, sweetie?"

I purse my lips, unable to say the real reason why I haven't been going to school. I can't just open my mouth and tell them: Oh, it's because I got caught up in the shittiest shit. Werewolves exist, and they have transformed several times before my eyes, and yeah, by the way, I was mated to a werewolf who is a Guardian, it's a bit long to explain but I have all the time if you want to hear it from me – and actually he is sitting here with us, and yeah, the craziest thing? I was assigned as the first Guardian of the Mortals. Now it doesn't sound so really bad, but my mom would immediately call an ambulance or they'll ask me to talk to a psychiatrist as there might be wrong with my head.

"Is it about Julia, sweetie?" Upon hearing Julia's name, Marcus tenses. Now it's my time to squeeze his thigh back, assuring him that he's the only person I'm romantically involved with, and no one's going to change that. "Did you have a fight? Did she break up with you? Or did you break up with her? I've always loved that girl."

"Mom, Julia and I are through; we broke up already." I tell her honestly and mom's gaze softens. She knows how special Julia is to me. I know I should still be angry with her for not clarifying things with me; she didn't really give me enough reasons before she decided to leave me for good. She is my first love, and she will always have a special place in my heart.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry what happened?" she presses and my dad just shakes his head at my mom for being such a nosy mother. He just doesn't want to tell her because she can be a bit of an Amazon sometimes.

"It just didn't work between us."

"Would you like me to talk to her? I know you still love her."

"Mom, no." I shake my head at her. I can feel Marcus getting uncomfortable every second. He probably thinks that my parents still love Julia and would prefer her to be still with me. But I'm adamant that I'll tell them, right in this table, that Marcus is my boyfriend. "A lot of things have changed while you and dad were gone. I know, I'm not making you feel bad because it's alright, I understand your work environment. But yeah, a lot of things have changed. I don't love Julia anymore... and I thought, maybe, she only had a problem or something like that, but she didn't tell me. And after that, I met someone..."

"Oh really? Could you tell her name to us? What is she like?" My father butts in, putting a spoonful of rice and egg in his mouth. "I bet she's beautiful, but her beauty can't be compared to you, honey."

"Oh stop it!" My mom giggles like a high school teenager and I roll my eyes at them.

Grabbing Marcus' hand underneath the table, I turn to look at him and his eyes twinkle. In his eyes I can see love and happiness swimming in his beautiful orbs and I feel my heart swell. Even though his lips are set on a line, and his face has a blank expression etched on it, I feel the happiness radiating off of him. All it takes is one look and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found him.

"Mom..." I put Marcus' and I's intertwined hands and the both of them stop at their flirting to look at me and Marcus. My heart beats faster, but it's not because I'm scared, but because I'm excited to finally show off Marcus to them. "This is Marcus, and he's my boyfriend."

They become silent. Dad continues to eat while my mom is still staring at us in shock. She has a furrowed brows; she looks confused as she stares between me and Marcus. Dad doesn't say anything, and I'm afraid he didn't take it well. As he's about to shove another rice in his mouth, he stops himself and looks at me right in the eye.

"Oh, sweetie!" My mom stands up from her chair and hugs me from the back, basically choking me. "Is that the reason why you were having a hard time? Are they bullying you? Do they throw hate comments to you? My poor baby!"

"Mom, no..." I groan, shaking my head at the thought. "I just had to think...."

"Okay," my father laments. "But you still love basketball, right?"

"Yes, yes. I do." I chuckle and he grins. "I bet I can still kick your ass."

"Is that a challenge I'm hearing?"

"It is!" My dad cackles while my mom heads to Marcus, hugging him tight and Marcus feels really uncomfortable now. I look at them in amusement and Marcus mouths to me: help and I just shake my head, laughing. "Tomorrow we can play?"

"Sure," dad agrees, nodding his head. "Make sure you sleep well, and please prepare your losing speech." He throws his head back and laugh and I roll my eyes playfully.

Marcus and I share another look and we both smile at each other, glad that they are taking this well. As long as I'm with Marcus, everything is going to be alright. He looks at me like I'm the most prized possession he has ever received in his whole life and my heart constricts – I love him so much, so much that I will do anything just for him to be happy forever with me. And the fact that we're going to spend our lives forever since we're mated, just makes it even more magical.

******

Author's Note: I can't believe I managed to update my stories several times within a week. I can't really believe it! I know I've been busy because of work and what's going on with my life, and I actually found a time to write, so that's something!

I'm so happy with what's going on with Marcus and Nigel; they are just so cute! I miss Perry and Dave, and Cloud and Kieran too! And I can't wait to write another solo chapter for them! Yes, I've been planning that. Before Christmas, I'll make sure they're uploaded. I want to make it long. I just want to be back to the time where I was writing their story but this is the closing thing I can get to doing that. So please wait patiently and I promise you, it will be worth it!

Instagram: JMSenar
Twitter: JMSenar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 630K 81
Book #1: The Mated Series Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about...
5.9K 261 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
8M 353K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
3.5M 118K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...