Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

By Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... More

Back to school
The New Classmate
Birthday Gift
Jimin's House
New Friends
Texting
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
I'm Afraid To Hurt You
You Like Doing That To Me?
You Make Me Feel Good
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Those Tears Of Yours
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

Your Touch On My Skin

192 4 1
By Serene_Euphxria

Me : You don't have to lock the door.

Jungkook :  I don't want anyone to come in.

Me : I don't like this bathroom...

Jungkook : Do you want to go upstairs?

Me : No. I have to try to erase the bad memories.
But... do I really have to take my shirt off?

Jungkook : Just lift it up a bit so I can put the gel on your back.

Me : Alright...

Jungkook : Angel, I don't want to force you in any kind of way to do something so if you don't want to do it, don't. But I want and have to take care of you. 

Me : I'm ok Jungkook, if it's you, it's ok, I'm just..me...shy..and all..

Jungkook : You don't have to be shy my baby candy *smile*

He pressed his lips on mine, and I turn around so he can't see my red cheeks that must be really colorful just by feeling the hotness of them.
I lift my shirt up a bit but only to show my back. The heat is taking all over my body. It's when I looked at my left that I saw there was this mirror! I hate mirrors! Now I know that Jungkook can see and maybe already saw my ugly face.

Jungkook : Tell me if it hurts. And don't be surprised the gel is cold.

Me : Alright.

I can feel the cold gel on his hand getting spread all over my back, the pain is not too intense but still present. Honestly, the only thing I can feel is Jungkook's hands, they're smooth, feeling them on my back gives me chills, it's almost similar to a massage. The feeling of his touch against my skin always makes me feel weird.

Jungkook : I'm almost finished.

Jungkook : There, you can put your shirt back properly.

Me : Thank you.

I can't even look at him, or in his direction because of my embarrassment. My cheeks are still hot. And my heart beat is still racing.

He washes his hands.

Jungkook : I will put some on again tonight before you sleep.

Me : Ok.

Jungkook : Are you alright?

Me : Me? Yes, totally fine... Why do you ask?...

Jungkook : You're acting weird *smile*

Me : No, I'm not.

Jungkook : Look at me.

He leans in and moves my head with one of his hand and we both get into eye contact.

Jungkook : You're adorable *smile*

He kissed me before getting his back straight again.

Jungkook : You liked bad boys as I heard?

Oh my god! I won't be able to get my cheeks back to a normal color!

Me : Uhm? No.

Jungkook : That's what you said earlier *smile*

Me : Oh yes, I forgot...

I really look dumb! No, wait, I am!

Jungkook : Do you want me to be like one of them? *smirk*

Me : No, I-Iike how you are, but let's talk about something else, it's not interesting.

Jungkook : Why should we? I can be me but, be a bad boy like them just to please you *smirk*

Me : I won't talk about this anymore. Have a good day Jungkook, *I move towards the door* open it please.

I'm standing like an idiot in front of the door, facing the black wood of it, trying to avoid any visual contact, with the boy present in the same room as me, locked in it together.

I feel a soft heat on the back of my body, a hot breath on the back of my neck, and now, arms wrapping around my small figure..

Jungkook : Before I unlock the door, I want a soft kiss from your small and cute lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.
189K 6.9K 31
Warning: love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back? Love - Hate relationships angst | fluff
2.3K 110 52
THIS BOOK WAS PREVIOUSLY: HE'S MY OLDER BROTHER?!?! Always remember that love is not over. Even if the one you love doesn't love you anymore... In pr...