My Love For You💕 ✔️Completed

By HappyAnu11

EDITING IN PROCESS ✒️ In tangled with all Lies & Revenge will Sahir & Maya would be able to fall in love with... More

Introduction of The Sahir Azeem Chaudhary
Introduction of Maya Mehrotra
Sahir & Maya's Entry in the Fashion event
Sahir Maya & The Guy
& They met again SaYa
Sahir & Maya insults Varun
When Maya's past knocks her Present
Maya Doubts On her Mom
Someone is plotting against them
Sahir dropps Maya at her home
Sahir's Secret Reveletions (POV)
Sahir's Secret Revelations part 2 (POV)
Sahir's plan winning Maya
Sahir kissed Maya!! Winning or Losing?
Maya POV part 1
Maya's POV part 2
Sahir feels confused
Maya Loves Sahir
Fight Between Brain & Heart
Maya confronts her feelings to her Mom
Maya gets Jealous
Sahir & Maya's passionate dance at event
Sahir destroyes Maya & Puts an ultimatum infront of her
Maya's dreamland is burned
The Truth Unfolds !!
'SaYa' Forever

Sahir & Maya's First Meeting

1.8K 98 7
By HappyAnu11

PART 2(b)

Everyone was praising each other's designs.Sahir without showing any expressions on his face,was checking each designs one by one. Suddenly he stopped ,went few steps back and looked at a fairy bridal gown piece.He stared at the design for  a minute and then take a look at name of the designer on the template kept under the dress.

'Maya Mehrotra',Dreamland Fashion & co. He muttered lowly.His personal assistant shown him a direction where Maya was standing .Sahir looked at the way and started walking towards her.She was already having conversation with others.Sahir stood behind her.

'Excuse me,Miss Maya.?' He said.Maya turned behind to look at him, 'Yes'.
Sahir gazed into her eyes.He could not help himself to look away from her.There was a deep silence for a moment.His eyes were all stuck on the beautiful face of her.  Then he immediately came back to the reality and introduced himself. 'Hi,I'm Sahir,from Ikhtiyar fashion & co.' He moved hands forward for handshake. Giving her hand in his hands she introduced herself ,'Hi ,Maya Mehrotra,Dreamland Fashion & co.'

He really loved the confidence in her eyes .Her dominance was overpowering his, during the handshake. 'I kind of liked your design ,I think we should talk to the officials',he said what he meant .

His P.A was shocked & awstrucked as Sahir complimented someone's design for the first time.He took her hand in his palm and started walking towards the officials.Suddenly a tall guy crossed their way & holds Maya's right hand.

Ps-vote 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 151 14
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...
17.2K 1.5K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
364K 9.3K 88
Story of a boy who wants to destroy enemy's family for revenge by trapping enemy's daughter. Actual story starts when he succeeded. Circumstances ma...
89.7K 4K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...