When The Worlds Collide

Autorstwa GinnyMollyWeasley2

Elsa and Anna are traveling around with their cousin, Rapunzel (and her fiancé, Flynn). Kristoff comes and Ha... Więcej

When Two Worlds Collide (Disney And Dreamworks characters in story)
Chapter 2- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 3-How To Make Someone Shut Up
Chapter 4- How To Keep Them Shut Up
Chapter 5 - What Happens When You Fall In Love
Chapter 6- Leaving
Chapter 7- When Anna Is Sad, So Is Everyone Else.
Chapter 8- Well, I Did Go Through Her Internet History...
Chapter 9- Don't Wake Up Late, And This Is Why
Chapter 10- Text Messaging
Chapter 11- The Sleigh Ride
Chapter 12 - 'Cause For The First Time In Forever
Chapter 13- Anna and Kristoff's Wedding
Chapter 14 - For The First Time In Forever, I Will Eat A Snickers Bar!
Chapter 15- Christmas Card
Chapter 16 - Rose and Agatha
Authors Note
Chapter 18- Wedding
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Epilogue)

Chapter 17- Stars

226 13 5
Autorstwa GinnyMollyWeasley2

(A/N OMG I feel like such an awful person for not doing this yesterday, but my internet broke! So sorry!!!!!)

Queens aren’t supposed to fall out of windows. I know that.

And yet as I lean out the window, to try to get something I placed on the roof, that’s exactly what I do.

And if you’re wondering why in the world I would put stuff on the roof, well, so am I.

Luckily, I was on the first floor, and only fell a little way. And I somehow managed to land on my knees.

Of course, under the window I fell out of, there’s a lake. Luckily it’s just the right depth for falling into.

And it’s cold. Because it’s November.

As I get out of the lake  I hear, “Are you okay?”

I turn. Hiccup is standing by a tree in the backyard. He probably saw me fall out the window.

I blush. “I’m fine. I think,” I say.

He strides toward me and holds out his hand. I take it gratefully.

“Thank you,” I say, still very aware of the fact that I’m soaked.

“Are you cold?” He asks.

“A little,” I say.

My clothes are starting to dry already but if you’ve ever been soaked, outside, near midnight, in late November, you’ll know how I feel.

He puts his arm around me.

“At least it’s not raining,” he says.

“Or snowing,” I reply.

“Or hailing.”

I smile. “Or all 3.”

He laughs.

“You’re sure you’re okay?”

“I’m sure.”

Out of the blue, he asks, “How many stars are there?” 

“I don’t know. Why?”

“I was just wondering.”

“I’ve tried to count them before. One night when I was 12 I walked onto the platform outside of my room and I took pictures of the stars. I tried to count them. I only got to 9,453 before I gave up.” I remember those nights very well.

“9,473 stars? How long did that take?”

“A few nights.”

“Wow. Do you have a favorite constellation?”

I shrug. “I spent too much time either counting them or being scared.”

“Why?”

“Because they’re so big. And yet they’re so small compared to the universe. I’m not scared of them anymore. Now I just think its comforting how big the universe is, because it never ends. Like infinity. Like a circle. Like...”

“A wedding ring?” he suggests.

My head shoots up.

“Elsa, I’ve been meaning to ask you for a long time... will you marry me?”

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 74 16
"A WORK OF ART." -DCStories101 The end is near. With the Autobots crippled and captured, all hope is lost. The Decepticons are winning and Unicron is...
449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...