The Ice King | Vkook

By casuallyreading

Kim Taehyung is a championship ice skater but his cold personality makes him unapproachable and detached from... More

*:..。o○ Prologue ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 1 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 2 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 3 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 5 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 6 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 8 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 9 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 11 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 12 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 13 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 14 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 15 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 16 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 17 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 18 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 19 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 20 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 21 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 22 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 23 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 24 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 25 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 26 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 27 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 28 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 29 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 30 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 31 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 32 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 33 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 34 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 35 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 36 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 37 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 38 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 39 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 40 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 41 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 42 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 43 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 44 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 45 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 46 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ Epilogue ○o。..:*
New Book
Sequel????
Sequel...

*:..。o○ 4 ○o。..:*

45.4K 2.5K 1.4K
By casuallyreading

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Kim Seokjin
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

A few days passed and Jungkook was utterly exhausted. He was struggling to split his time between hockey practice and Vante's ice skating lessons. He was glad he dropped out of school early so he didn't need to worry about it, he'd promised his mum he would do home schooling when the hockey season ended but the more he trained the less likely he found that. Sure, outwith the season, things were generally quieter but he was still required to attend practice everyday.

His ice skating lessons were the thing that was really taking a toll on him. He was used to hockey, he was allowed to slack off in practice sometimes and besides he had a whole team to back him up but figure skating was a different story, he was alone. His muscles ached in places he didn't even know had muscles and Vante's harsh teaching was not helping anything. Since their last conversation they had not spoken properly, only lessons where Vante would bark out orders at him.

He turned up and saw Vante already standing on the ice, his usual cold hard stare boring into him. Jungkook sighed and put his skates on, making his way onto the ice.
"Warm up" Vante ordered and Jungkook began skating, as gracefully as he was able, around the ice.
"Have you practiced what I taught you yesterday?"
Jungkook nodded even though he knew full well that he hadn't. He had been required to attend hockey all day and after his lessons he just wanted to sleep. He tried the couple steps that Vante had showed him and messed it up completely.

"So you lied, you didn't practice" Vante scoffed.
"You know I do actually have a life outside these lessons" Jungkook grumbled.
Vante glared at him "it is not my problem if you decided that you wanted to learn to figure skate"
"Well what if I don't want to figure skate?!" Jungkook began raising his voice.
Vante kept his voice calm and cold as always "then leave, you're a lost cause anyway" he sent him one final glare and skated off the ice, towards the door.

"Hey wait!" Jungkook called after him and to his surprise Vante did turn round and look at him expectantly.
"Don't you want your skates back?" Jungkook asked skating over towards him.

"No" Vante said shortly and continued walking.
"Vante!" Jungkook tried again but this time the boy did not turn round. Jungkook sighed as he packed up his back. He had really fucked up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He began walking to the front door of the arena, only stopping when he heard someone shout on him. He turned and saw Namjoon jogging towards him "what are you doing here this late?" Namjoon questioned.
"I was just getting in some extra practice before championships" Jungkook answered and Namjoon broke into a bright smile.
"That's great, I wish half the team were as dedicated as you!" He exclaimed and Jungkook smiled lightly still thinking back to his argument with Vante. As much as he was only using the boy to get closer to Taehyung a part of him somewhat enjoyed his company and he found himself wanting to spend more time with him, not that Vante was ever accepting of his countless requests within the last few days to hang out.

"Is something wrong Kook?"
Jungkook nodded "no, I just was thinking"
"About?"
"This boy I met"
"Oooohhh a boy" Namjoon teased.
"Shut up hyung!" Jungkook whined "it's not like that, he was my tutor and I got angry at him and now he doesn't want to talk to me"
"Aw it's okay Kook, he'll get over it, he's your friend"
"He's not my friend" Jungkook sighed.
"I'm sure he is, stop being awkward"
"No, he tells me I'm not his friend"

"You don't need him then Kook, don't surround yourself with people like that, and if you really need tutored then I'll be happy to tutor you. I finished at the top of my class in school" Namjoon offered and Jungkook smiled at his hyung's kindness "that's okay hyung, it's not that important anyway"
"If you say so, anyway I need to get going. You probably should too, I want you to rest up before championships start on Monday. I'll see you tomorrow" Namjoon waves at him as he waved off.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook sat in the lobby for a moment, it was pouring with rain outside and he was trying to mentally prepare himself to sprint to the bus stop. He was just about to run out when a tall man ran in. Jungkook looked up at him, he was the epitome of perfect. His entire face was perfect, not one flaw that Jungkook could see. The man was taller than him, but currently bent over, out of breath from running. He hadn't seemed to notice Jungkook was even there.

He looked up and saw Jungkook staring at him "hello" he wheezed giving Jungkook a wide smile. Jungkook smiled warmly back at him.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked politely "can I help you with anything?"
"Actually, maybe you can. I'm looking for my baby brother. My dad asked me to come pick him up for family dinner but as usual he's nowhere to be found" the man chuckled "I'm Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin hyung"
"I'm Jungkook" he replied "What does your brother look like Jin hyung?"
"Oh he's about your height, brown hair, constantly in a bad mood. Ring a bell?"

Jungkook shook his head "no sorry"
The door behind Jin burst open and Namjoon ran through it muttering to himself about forgetting his folder. He stopped when he saw Jungkook talking to an unfamiliar man. "Hello" He said catching their attention.
"Hey hyung, this is Jin hyung" Jungkook introduced.
"I-I'm Namjoon" he stuttered in the presence of the beautiful man. Jin chuckled slightly "it's nice to meet you. Now, maybe you can assist me, I'm trying to find my brother. Would you mind coming around with me to help find him?"
Namjoon shook his head and Jungkook tried not to laugh at how awestruck his hyung was.

Jin linked his arms through Namjoon's and led the flustered boy off in a random direction, only turning round to wink at Jungkook with a large cheesy grin on his face. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

"If my brother would actually take a look at his surroundings instead of flirting with anything that is warm-blooded and breathing then maybe he would be more efficient" A familiar deep voice sounded from the hallway that joined onto the foyer.
Jungkook smiled as he turned round to face Vante "well hello to you too"
Vante smirked at him and walked over, raising an eyebrow at the other two boys that could still be seen before they turned a corner.

"You know that could've been us but you playing" Jungkook gave Vante a smug look as Vante scoffed loudly but a small smile hinted at his face.
"You should come see a movie with me sometime" Jungkook suggested and Vante turned to him with a look of confusion which was quickly dropped as he turned back away from Jungkook.
"I don't think that that is the best use of my time"
"Why not?"
"I need to train for championships"
"You can't constantly train, why don't you take a break, loosen up?"
"And go out with you?" Vante interrupted.

"Precisely"
"No, I don't date people besides I'm not gay"
"Now, I never said it was a date" Jungkook smirked "but I like where your heads at"
"Go away and annoy someone else" Vante grumbled, folding his arms at the teasing.
"Like who?"
"Kim Taehyung. Isn't that who you're obsessed with?"
"Ah, the only problem with that is I've never met him but trust me when I do I'm gonna be all over him like a rash"

Vante looked at him, disgusted "what a horrible analogy"
Jungkook shrugged "I didn't finish high school"
"You didn't finish high school?!"
"Nope" Jungkook said popping the p "I'm not dumb or anything, ice hockey is just more important"
Vante sighed "what age are you again?"
"I'm 17"
"Don't you want to be in school? With your friends?"
"Not really, school is boring, I didn't have many friends my friends are here. Plus loads of people did this. How did you do school and ice skating?"
"I was home schooled"
"Ah"

"There you are!" Jin's loud voice interrupted and Jungkook now realised how close him and Vante were to each other as Vante immediately moved away from him leaving his side cold.
Vante glared up at his brother "I'm surprised you didn't get lost with your new boy toy" he commented which made Namjoon go very red. Jin just rolled his eyes at him "Namjoon was great with directing us around, weren't you?" He smiled up at Namjoon who just got redder.

"I should really invite you over for dinner, you're too thin" Jin poked Namjoon's stomach.
Namjoon tried to say something but stumbled over his words so Jin interrupted him "yes you're right it's too early to meet the family. Why don't you come to mine instead?" Jin then turned to Vante without waiting for Namjoon's answer "looks like you're off the hook, I'll text Appa and tell him that we won't be coming"
"He won't be happy" Vante answered.
Jin shrugged "is he ever happy?"

Jin then led Namjoon out of the building, presumably to his car. Vante rolled his eyes "would you look at that, you're free for dinner, I'm free for dinner and there's a restaurant across the street. Imagine that, what a coincidence" Jungkook grinned.
Vante glared at him "goodnight Jungkook"
"Vante, I'm sorry for earlier, I was just stressed. I promise I'll practice for next time"
"I'm not teaching you anymore"
"What?! Why?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I don't have time anymore and you need to focus on your ice hockey"
"But Vante"
"Yes I get it you want to impress Taehyung but it won't work" Vante turned away from him.
"It's not just that, I really like spending time with you"
Vante laughed unhumorously "goodnight Jungkook" he repeated and left before Jungkook got the chance to say anything else.

Went to a competition today, got into the final so I'm pretty pleased 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.6K 34
Who could have thought the emotionless transfer student would save his life late at night? Jungkook surely didn't. Especially not when Taehyung is co...
165K 9.7K 39
Jeon Jeongguk had been taught to be the egotist he was today. He was haughty, condescending, a perfectionist, a casanova, absolutely satyrical. He lo...
327K 15.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
199K 7.7K 42
jungkook is cold ceo have bigger anger issues and known as the biggest arrogant and a single dad of taekook . what will happen when he met his twin j...