Secrets

Par crazydirectioner226

Allison was a normal 17 year old senior till she went back for her senior year of high school. She had her be... Plus

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 59

199 7 0
Par crazydirectioner226

Louis' POV

I'm actually happy that I told Allison those things last. It felt nice to be open with her about it all. I've never even told anyone. Like people know the things that I had to do with Jace weren't good but they never exactly knew. She was calm when I told her. I was afraid she would be upset with me and maybe want to leave. I fear that. That one day I might do or say something wrong and she'll leave. I love her so much. I don't want her to leave me. I hate the thought of it. She means so much to me. I've never had the feeling I have with someone that I have with her. Everything is so different. It's like I can't get enough of her. When she's happy, I'm happy.

I woke up and I felt Allison in my arms. I can't help but smile. I love the feeling of waking up with her in my arms. I don't want to wake up any other way now. I looked down at her and noticed that she was still sleeping. She looks so peaceful. She's just as beautiful when she's asleep as she is when she's awake. I don't want to wake her up. She deserves some sleep. I mean we did talk about so much yesterday. I mean I told her what I want. I know she feels like she's too young but she hasn't' told me exactly how she feels about it. I know our relationship has moved a little fast but I guess that just how we are. I mean I'm in love with her. I've never loved someone as much as I love her. I kissed the top of her head, grabbing the remote for the TV. I turned it on, turning the volume down so I don't wake her up. It's nice being here like this. I know if Jace or any of the other guys find out I'm with her, I'm going to be stressed. I'm not even exactly sure what they would do but I know what they used to do. I think that's the part that worries me.

After about 20 minutes I felt her move in my arms. I know she's awake now. She moved, looking up at me. I can't help but smile, "Good morning beautiful.''

She smiled back, "Good morning."

I love her smile. If it's even possible she looks more beautiful when she smiles. I moved my hand, moving some of her hair away from her face. I wrapped my arm back around her as I felt her move a little closer to me. I felt her move as she started to trace my tattoos with her finger tips. I understand why she says it's relaxing when I do that to her back. She mumbled, "How long have you been awake?"

"About 30 minutes."

"You could have woke me up."

"I know, I would rather let you sleep though."

I noticed her smile, "I love you."

I can't help but smile, "I love you, baby."

She kept tracing my tattoos with her finger tips. It's relaxing when she does this. It really makes me want to go get another tattoo with her name. I know she doesn't want me to but I want to. Maybe I can go get it next weekend. I might be able to talk her into liking the idea of it. I smiled a little bit, "Babe?"

She smiled, "Yes?"

"How would you feel if I got your name tattooed with these tattoos?"

"I think it's a bit crazy."

"Well you said you like my tattoos and you're tracing them right now. I want one for you."

"What if something happens to us?"

"I'm not going to let anything happen to us. I can't be without you, baby."

I noticed her smile, "Well you know what I think about it. It's not really my choice. It's yours."

I can't help but smile. I knew she would probably give in at some point. I kissed the top of her head. I moved one of my hands down to the bottom of my shirt that she's wearing. I pulled it up so her back was showing. I started moving my finger tips up and down her back like I did last night. She moved closer to me, "It's cold."

"Sorry, baby. Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

I can't help but chuckle. I started to feel some goose bumps on her back. I guess she really is cold. I used my other hand, pulling the blanket up over her. I don't want her to be cold. After awhile of laying here like this she stopped tracing my tattoos. She started getting up when I grabbed her hand, "Where are you going, love?"

I noticed her look down, "I have to go to the bathroom.''

"Oh."

I let go of her hand as she got up. I don't know why but every time she gets up and doesn't say anything I feel like she's going to leave me. I don't understand why I fear that so much. It could be because of my past. I mean I know I haven't told her everything yet. I know we still have some talking to do. Maybe we can do that today or tonight. She walked back in, laying back down where she was before. I wrapped my arms back around her when I noticed her smile. I moved some of her hair away from her face, "Can I have a kiss?"

I noticed her smirk, "Maybe."

I frowned as she giggled. She moved over so that she was straddling me as I put my hands on her hips. She leaned down, pressing her lips against mine. They were so gentle against mine as they moved in sync. I've noticed that her lips were always so gentle against mine. Almost kind of like she's scared about things like this. She seems so comfortable around me though. I know I'm comfortable around her more than I've been around anyone else before. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip and she let me have entrance. I felt his move her hands up, running her fingers through my hair. I know that's something that she likes to do. I like when she does that. I never let girls do that before her. Everything is so different with her. She just means so much to me. I usually forget about everything when I'm with her. She pulled away from the kiss before I wanted her to. She smiled, "Can we go downstairs and get some breakfast?"

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Yeah, I'll make us some."

She pecked my lips before moving off of me. I got up as she moved over to me. She got off the bed as I intertwined our fingers. I love being with her. I mean it feels like I can't get enough of her. I always want to be around her. Honestly when she's in my arms or holding my hand I feel more relaxed. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She pulled her hand away from mine as I put my hands on her hips. I lifted her up onto the counter. I pecked her lips, "I love having you in here with me."

I noticed her smile, "I know you do.''

I pulled out some food and started cooking it. I hope today keeps going like it's going. I feel closer to her since we talked last night. Let's hope this all stays like this.

Allison's POV

I love that Louis opened up about things last night. I know we still have a few more things to talk about. I'm happy to be around him. I love how he's been this morning. I mean he's always sweet but there was something different about it this morning. I don't know why it just seemed different. Maybe it's because he opened about some things last night that I've been wanting to know about. He finished cooking us breakfast before putting our food on two plates for us. He set it on the table then walked back over by me. He helped me off the counter, softly pecking my lips. We walked over to the table and started eating. I felt him put his hand on my leg like he usually does. I actually like how he does that. I put my other hand on top of his when I noticed him smile a little. He finished eating and I felt him move closer to me. He kissed me cheek, whispering, "I love you."

I can't help but smile, "I love you."

I finished eating, softly pecking his lips before I got up. I grabbed our plate, putting them in the sink then turned on the water. I felt Louis walk up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek, "When you're done in here we can finish talking about some things in the living room."

"Okay."

He kissed my cheek again before he pulled away, walking into the living room. I'm curious to know what he's going to ask about things. I have a feeling that I know what he's going to ask about it though. I finished washing the dishes and walked into the living room. I noticed that he had his feet up watching TV. I walked over, sitting down next to him then laying down across his lap, grabbing a pillow for me to lay on. I heard him chuckle, "Are you comfortable, love?"

"Yes."

I felt him one of his hands on my bum. I kind of don't mind it though. "Are you ready to talk, love?''

"Yep, what do you want to ask?''

"What was your relationship like with Sam?"

I guessed that he would ask about this. I mean I do know about most of his past now. ''Well it was nothing like how I am with you. It was more like my friendship with Niall. I mean we kissed here and there but it was nothing like us. He didn't do the sweet things that you do for me. We didn't do anything like we do."

I felt him squeeze my bum, "So, he never got to touch you like I do?"

"Nope, I normally pushed his hand away if he tried."

I'm sure that he's smirking right now. I felt him move his hand up under my shirt, grabbing my bum again, "Did you let him do this?"

"Nope."

"What made you two break up?''

I mumbled, "He moved."

"Have you talked to him since?"

"No, I have no reason to."

"Have you dated anyone other than him?"

I nodded, "I've went on dates with guys. It was very obvious what they wanted."

"Were they guys from school?"

"Yes."

''Who are they?"

"Are you going to do something to them?"

"No, I'm just curious."

I mumbled, "One of them was Matt."

"The one in the same class as you?"

"Yes."

"I've heard him saying things about you before."

I shook my head, "Really now? What would those things be?"

"Well he's said some things he wants to do with you."

"Hmm. What things?''

"Only things I can do to you."

I can't help but smile, ''How do you know that?"

"I know you probably think I don't pay attention to the guys conversations but when they mention you but I do. I like to know what they think about you. It makes me more happy for the day I get to show everyone that you're mine."

"You should tell me more often when you hear things like that."

I felt him squeeze my bum again, "I can. I still have more questions, love.''

"Okay, I never said you couldn't ask."

He chuckled, "Do you know if Niall still likes you?"

"Honestly I have no idea. I haven't talked to him enough to know."

"Well if we weren't together when he told you that he liked you, would you two would have been like we are?"

"Honestly, I'm not even sure. I mean I already had feelings for you then and I can't imagine anything different then what's happened. So, basically I can't see myself with him or anyone else but you."

I felt him move his hand up and start to rub it in circles on my back, "It's nice to hear you say that."

I can't help but smile. I like how things have been. I like how open we've been with each other this weekend. It makes me happier that he's mine. We defiantly needed to be honest about everything.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7M 108K 28
Every once and a while you meet someone who throws a wrench in your plans. A person who messes with your heart and your mind, until one day, you find...
An Unlikely Duo Par Alex

Roman pour Adolescents

182K 7.2K 31
Kayla Ryans tries to maintain control in all aspects of her life and avoids relationships at all costs. When she signs up for a Co-ed Summer Beach Vo...
It Takes Two Par Brandon Wong

Fiction générale

35.4K 203 2
Liam Kearney lives life three minutes at a time - the length of each of the three rounds in a boxing match. For the Strikers' rising star, it is all...
645K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...