Taeyang Oppa

By DancingPanda77

One second, that's all it takes where your life drastically changes. I remember bouncing in my seat on my way... More

Prologue
Changed
Pain and Loss
Dreamland
Another Member?
Leaving
Welcome to our Family
The Return of Superman
Dream Girl
Scared
Keep Moving Forward
Apologize
Min Hyo Rin
Moving On
Special Chapter
The Dance
First Day of School
Damage Control
Taken
Runaway
No Good News
Adventure
Missing Hana
How to Survive
We Meet Again
Coming Back Home
Stay
We Can Help
From the Heart
My Song
Epilogue
Bonus

Explaination

824 9 0
By DancingPanda77

Hana's POV

TOP brought me back to an empty room while I tried to calm down. It's just been a while since I've seen any of the members in person since that day at the station. But his face wasn't something I was expecting. I guess I was just hoping for a happier moment then a shocked and irritated look.

"What are you doing here Hana?"

''I didn't know where else to go. I know Seungri, GD, and Daesung are out of town but I knew where you were stationed and thought that maybe...you could help me."

He rubbed his face and sighed. He was conflicted.

"Hana, you have to go back-"

''So it's true. You guys have moved on without me. I WISH YOU GUYS JUST LEFT ME ALONE AT THE HOSPITAL!"

I sprinted out of the room while TOP shouted for me. I didn't turn back though. What was I expecting? A warm welcome back home? Or they just couldn't find me? Ugh, I knew this all was too good to be true. Before I knew it though, TOP lifted me up and brought me back to his room. Being me, I just glared and crossed my arms.

"I can't just let you leave Hana. I need to call a cab or someone to come and get you. Didn't Taeyang ever teach you how dangerous the streets are for a little girl?"

He was radiating anger everywhere. I'm surprised steam wasn't coming out of his ears yet. But I took my chance because it might be my last chance to convince him for me to stay.

"I'm not a little girl anymore eomma, I'm 15 years old. Just call appa to come and get me because all I want is to come home. I want my family back."

TOP looked down at me with tears cascading down my cheeks. He finally broke. Got down to my level and wrapping his arms around me.

"You aren't a little girl anymore, you're right. Haha, you haven't called me eomma since you were 5 years old Hana. But you'll always be my little Hana. You can be in your late 30s, but I'll still see you as that 5-year-old girl needing me to check for monsters."

"Can I come home now TOP?"

He wiped my tears away but just kept sighing. I started to hate that sound now because it usually meant bad news.

"Hana, it's a long story and you can't be here. Just know we all love you though. We didn't want you to be taken or anything."

It's hard to believe someone when they're sending you back to the place you ran away from.

TOP's POV

Hana looked completely heartbroken. Even though I told her we loved her, she just shrugged her shoulders with her eyes cast down. But if media caught Hana with me right now, we could possibly lose her.

Flashback:

"We have to get her back! This scandal was nuts and quite imaginative for whoever did this!"- Taeyang

"It hasn't been that long right? We could go get Hana right now."- Seungri

We all looked at our lawyer and company manager. When they looked at each other though, it told us we wouldn't be getting Hana any time soon.

''Guys, this scandal was pretty bad. Our profits significantly dropped when people think you hate kids and "adopt" kids for publicity. We are doing some serious damage control right now and getting Hana back is too hot. When the media dies down then well get-"

I slammed my fist on his desk. When the media dies down? That could take months. Possibly a year at most. My scandal is still a sore subject where I'm still getting in trouble for random things.

"You didn't see her when she was being taken away. She was scared when the police were dragging her out of the station being taken to a foster home."- TOP

"She belongs at home with me! I'm her guardian! She thinks we gave up on her." -Taeyang

He was holding the panda Seungri gave her when she first arrived with us. It was wearing the necklace Min Hyo Rin gave her back at the wedding too. How did he get that? She wore that necklace all the time.

"Give us a few months and we'll get everything resolved. But please just look happy or something so the media won't drag this on, Don't comment on the situation, and DO NOT visit her or be caught with her around. The media will get bored and move on then."

End of Flashback.

It was the worst plan my company could come up with but the media was backing off. So I told Hana why we never came for her. She seemed to understand but still wasn't happy about it.

Hana's POV

How can someone have all the answers to the question you've been wanting to be answered for a while and yet the answer you have are not satisfying? It's a perfectly logical answer too on why. But it's just...painful still. TOP wrapped his arms around me again.

"This wasn't an easy decision Hana. This was and still is the hardest thing we are experiencing. People actually said we were lucky too to get a few days off being parents. We aren't lucky at all. We miss you so much! We are barely functioning every day. That's why a lot of the members left to keep busy."

I nodded my head to show I acknowledged him. He looked so sad but still left to call me a cab. I stood in the room alone about to accept my fate, until I decided I should just...run. I ran away from the base with a bunch of soldiers just staring at me in confusion. I knew I didn't have long so that's why I ran to the nearest bus stop. Luckily one was leaving as I jumped on. I didn't care where it was going, I just needed to get away.

After a few miles, I recognized where I was actually really close to my old school. So I jumped off immediately at the next stop. I ran to the side and waited for the bell to release everyone.

I finally saw Haru. She looked a little sad today with bags under her eyes.

"PST!! HARU!" I whispered shouted.

She turned her head and then widen her eyes. I put my fingers to my lips to make sure she didn't scream. But she did run to me.

"HANA!! OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY! Are you back for good now?"

"I wish Haru. I'm not supposed to be here but I just couldn't go back to the group home yet."

"Foster home? They put you in a group house?!"

Haru was starting to yell and gaining unwanted attention. So I covered her mouth.

"Yes, but TOP said it's only temporary. But need I remind you again how I'm not supposed to be here?"

She sheepishly flushed from embarrassment but shortly after regained her composure.

"Sorry, but you said gtoup home? Uncle Taeyang isn't telling anyone anything. The company came out with a vague statement and that's it. I've been so worried about you since. The guys too are crazy worried. Jin even went looking for you."

We started to catch up until her phone started to ring. It was her dad and he was frantic she wasn't out yet. She looked at me saying she was bringing a friend home. I shook my head but she disregarded me.

"You're coming home with me. My family will keep you safe Hana. Maybe we can call the guys over. And uncle Taeyang."

My heart leaped hearing her say his name. She then pulled a hoodie out covering my face and pulled me to the car. Tablo's face drained of color seeing me.

"Hana?"

"Drive daddy!!"

He then drove away but kept looking back at me like I'm some FBI secret the world can never know about.

Pulling into his home he asked me to stay behind. Haru pleaded but he just told her to get inside.

"You're not supposed to be here Hana."

I hate hearing everyone say that! It sounds malicious and unwanted. Like a toy, a kid throws away without a second thought. I just put my head down trying to cover up my tears that were building up but Tablo noticed.

"I mean as in that it's dangerous Hana."

"I know but the system wanted to adopt me out to my aunt. I just wanted some answers, that's all."

Tablo then just nodded his head.

"All right Hana. But I'm going to call your appa."

It was my turn to nod my head while rushing inside. Haru greeted me with a hug trying to divert my thoughts elsewhere. But I can only think about how I'm going to see my appa here soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 550 12
They are lovers.They used to.But,now everything is different.One want to leave,one want to stay.But,that is not how the world work.In the very end,we...
63.9K 2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
8.7K 222 24
Kang Seungri,is the most precious little maknae to his hyungs.KangSeunghyun,KangJiyong,KangDaesung and KangYoungbae.They always spoiled him with anyt...
147K 4.4K 30
Big Bang is getting apart and not in one way with Seungri anymore.Seungri try to fix the problems he had made up but he is not strong anymore.He need...