JayPac High: Yukiyukite

By Jayjet777

In an alternate universe where the 74th National Sensha-do tournament takes a very dark turn, where live ammo... More

Getting Ready
Reunion
Live Ammo?!
Battle of Saunders
A Cold and Snowy Day...
Battle of Pravda
Reflection Deflection
Battle Of Kuromorimine (Pt.1)
Battle of Kuromorimine (Pt.2)

Rescue Op

282 3 0
By Jayjet777

Gerald R. Ford, Hangar #4

A lone M4A3E2(W)76 assault tank with the word "Fury" on the barrel parked by the side of the hangar, which was the operations center for Unit 5 of the Boys Freedom Force. This force was made of of boys based around the world, trained to be the best of the best in rescue and recovery ops, behind hostile lines. The crew of the tank dismounted and headed inside the building.

The team leader was Jay, a 6'2" African American with a long history in military combat. A sensha-do prodigy and skilled shot. His gunner, a close friend and vice captain of the schools sensha-do team, Pascal. A 6'0" brit with an excellent and elegant touch with the gun. The loader, a native west coast, was Cody. Another excellent shooter but very quick with reload. The Driver and bow gunner, twins roughly the same height, same build, but one was a skilled machine gunner and the other a hell of a driver. Riding on the engine deck was another friend of Jay's. Peterson, a skilled rifleman. The boys got their equipment ready, since this was going to be a "weapons free" mission, the got bullet-proof vests and their own firearms ready.

"You guys see the sensha-do match last night?" Jay asked, while putting on his vest.

"Yeah, who knew that katyusha launchers could be so effective?" Peterson asked. Everyone looked at each other and and simultaneously said "The russians."

"Speaking of which, command just assigned us their latest R and R mission." Pascal said, walking toward a blackhawk helicopter with their school flag painted on the tail.

"That's right. We've been tasked with the rescue of two girls of Kuromorimine High. Maho and Miho Nishizumi themselves." Jay said, with a smug grin.

"The Nishizumi sisters?" Cody asked in disbelief.

"The aces of Kuro. That's right. Our covert agent Kenji, who we will also be recovering says that they are being held in a prison camp about an hour flying time away from here. Official orders say 'to use any and every means necessary to rescue the girls. Priority 1.'" The boys were stunned, this was their first official priority one rescue op.

"Hell, we may even be hailed as heroes after this." Caleb said, donning his flight suit. The boys nodded, donning there assault gear as well. They boarded the helicopter and a tug pulled it out of the hangar. The boys were silent as the helo began to start up. The turboshaft engines spooled up before the rotor blades began spinning and soon became a deafening roar. A ground crew member signaled Caleb and Courtney, the helicopter pilots, to take off. The rpm of the blades increased to maximum and the helicopter lurched off the ground. The occupants saw their home, the lights from the carrier drift away from them dimming in the distance, in exchange for the lights of Japan off to the west.

Pravda Prison Camp

The helicopter flew low over the snow covered forest before finally pitching up and descending to let the rescue team out.

"Alright boys, you know the objectives, we'll do a quick recap once we find a good vantage point!" Jay shouted. "Move, move! Lets go!" one by one, the team all disembarked the helo, and Jay gave the signal to take off. "Freebird, you remember the waiting point?" Jay said into a radio.

"Anywhere within 5 minutes of the rendezvous point." Caleb's voice crackled in. The noise of the helicopter soon faded into silence as the boys trudged their way to a bit of underbrush with a good vantage point of the camp.

"You guys got your silencers?" Jay asked. They all responded by showing their pistols. "Good." Jay pulled his pistol, an Uzi.

"So, what's the plan?" Pascal asked, holding his Makarov.

"Well, the plan is for Cody and Pete to meet Kenji by the building he's guarding. His intel also stated that the objectives are in the building right across from his. These guards are also, very screwed in the head, to the point of...well..." It was hard for Jay to even imagine what goes on in this camp. From kenji's daily reports i seemed to be pretty bad. Ever since Kuromorimine lost to Pravda they didn't hold anything back.

Three days ago....

"Jay, I don't think i can take much more of this...its too..its too much!" Kenji's voice came in through the Video chat.

"Dont you lose your shit on me Kenji. Just wait a about a week." Jay said.

"You dont understand guys, they are literally killing girls here!" He said, on the verge of tears. "I had....i had too...." He started crying. Then he picked up the camera and took it into one of the cells. "Look!" Jay was speechless. He literally had to step away from the computer he was using. He rushed to a bathroom and threw up.

"What...the actual...shit..." He said, wheezing after he had let it out. He came back and saw that the video feed was gone, but he had left a message saying 'have to go Greet our new inmates.' Jay was now worried. The image of a girl that was hung surrounded by more bodies was burned into his head. That night he made a call to the higher up literally begging for the recovery mission to be moved up.

"We'll see." Was the response before he hung up.

Present time...

"Alright, Kenji is waiting outside the building, Pascal and I will go for the objectives." Jay said, pulling a pack of earpieces out of his supply bag.

"Are those?"

"Just like i promised. We get a P1 rescue, I got us earpieces. Make sure you use them wisely." Jay said. They all nodded and got ready to move. Two guards were standing by the entrance. The boys split up and made a wide circle to stay out of their sights. Jay pulled out his knife and snuck up to the left guard. Cody did the same. THe two made eye contact and Jay counted down with his fingers. Then they simultaneously took out the guards, pulling them away from the entry point and shoving their face into the snow before literally stabbing him in the back, right where the heart was and leaving it there until he stopped moving.

"He's gone. Let's move." Jay said. The group split up and headed into the the camp. They had buried the bodies in the snow. They moved undetected through the camp, ducking behind buildings and into gaps.

"300 more meters to go buddy." Jay said quietly. Pascal nodded. They bolted and saw kenji standing outside, but he didn't see them.

"This is it, sounds like something is going down inside though...." Pascal said.

"Jay, come in...we just saw 3 guys head into the building." Cody said. Luckily the earpieces were working, and right as he said that, he could hear the terrified screams of girls coming from the building. He could hear the guys laughing and speaking Japanese.

"Jay lets go." Pascal said. Jay counted down in his head before moving in through the open door. He pulled out his pistol. He clicked the safety off and stood up. They both caught a waft of putrid smells and nearly stumbled back. They continued forward and soon got visual confirmation of the objectives.

"I have visual, getting ready to kill captors." Jay whispered. He walked into the area, gun pointed. "Hello there." The captors turned and were surprised to see two boys in full winter assault camouflage, pointing pistols at them.

"Nice toys, boys and good costumes as well. You came just in time, we were about to teach these girls a lesson..." That last part came out a little weird, that's when Jay caught a glimpse of them, fully uncovered and beat up. Jay's expression turned from anger to fury and he opened fire on the person.

The other guys reached for their guns but were quickly dealt with by Pascal.

"This guy is still alive." Pascal said, shooting the guy Jay shot up in the head. "Very sloppy, even for you." He said, taking off his pack. Jay didn't listen. He carefully covered one of them, who was passed out and bleeding. The other one who was still conscious had a blank stare in her eyes.

"Its ok miss, we're here to help."Pascal said, putting a blanket around her. Jay was already on his way out.

"Lets go Pacman...I've had enough of this place..." Jay said in a deep and brooding tone. Pascal took the other girls hand, leading her out of the building. As Jay was carrying the girl, he began to start crying. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. His tears hit the snowy ground, and he trudged out of the camp, undetected. Just as he stepped off the grounds, sirens rang.

"Jay let's move!" Pascal shouted. Jay instinctively ran towards the forest. He could hear the helicopter landing, he was almost there.

"Get on Quick!" Courtney shouted. Jay climbed on, and placed the girl next to him. Pascal and the other girl, climbed on quickly, followed by Kenji, Cody and Peterson.

"Everyone is here! Take off now!!!!" Jay ordered, almost in a panic. The Helicopter lifted off, taking some small arms fire from some pursuing men shooting at the Helicopter. Jay got on the door gun and mowed down the men shooting at them. Once they were cleared of the airspace, they all got relaxed. What the hell did we just do? Echoed throughout His thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.7K 24
Y/n Nomura, as well as his Cousin who are the same age as you, Fudou Nomura, but instead of acting like cousins, they act like real sibling thanks a...
360 11 4
An Original Story based on the Girls UND Panzer universe. The Story begins with the unfortunate Defeat of Akagi Girl's Academy in the 56th National H...
37.8K 518 19
Tankery. The age old sport that sees girls from all over the world compete to become the best tankers. However, when a board meeting is held, the dec...
12.5K 138 20
After the defeat and embarrassment after the victory of the Ooarai Compound Team over the All-Stars University Team, Renta Tsuji turns to his last di...