She's a Savage !

By tacha363

A rogue was hunted down for its ruthlessness and tendencies to turn More

The names Death short for Death !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

30 0 0
By tacha363

Deaths POV

I yawned , stretching and I lifted myself up and saw that I was on some massive soft fluffy thing . I had another layer on me and I looked at myself to see I wasn't wearing anything and was not in my wolf form . It felt weird , I rarely ever shift . My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling , I groaned and got out of the thing . I looked around and saw a shirt , I quickly put it on and saw it went right down to my butt and it ended right there . I growled and walked out of the room , I ran down the stairs to find about 15 werewolves sitting at the table eating .

They were eating out of a curved plate , I walked over looking what it held and saw a white liquid and colourful chips of something . I began imaging what the liquid could be and pulled a face , that is disgusting why would you consume that eww .

I turned around and slammed into someone , out of habit I growled and slammed it back . I looked to see what it was , a boy he looked like the alpha but younger and a little different . I looked at him as he began growling pushing himself off of the floor , he looked me dead in the eye and snarled it sounded really bad and I couldn't stop myself . I laughed , I think I was laughing anyway .

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT HOUND !" I stopped laughing , how dare he call me a hound . I leapt at him growling , I punched him in the face about twice then I felt arms wrap around me . Pulling me back , stoping me from killing him , the boy was shocked but growled got up and kicked me in the gut . I lost and shifted , Kaine kept chanting for me to teach him . I snapped my jaws at him fear shredded his face , I was about to pounce on him but I was grabbed and yanked back . I felt someone wrap something around my canines but it was so tight , I controlled my breathing and tried to push it off with my paws when I heard someone laughing at me .

I stood up on my hind legs and shifted into human , the contraption fell to the ground as I felt my human form shiver in disgust it's a guard , like a muzzle it's just they were banned a while back because owners would wrap it to tight and suffocate there pets . I turned back around to see the kid standing up eyes scratching my body , I stormed over to him gripped his neck , he was wriggling like a worm and I didn't care .

"Luna , stop he didn't mean he thinks he's tough stuff . He is sorry !" A voice spoke , I turned around and saw the Beta . He stood there arms open inviting me , I dropped the child and ran to him , wrapping my arms around him hiding myself in him . I began rubbing my head in his chest when I heard a growl , an alpha growl . My hopes flew to outstanding heights , then I saw an older man holding his wife behind him .

"Go away !" I growled. Everyone looked shocked as I hid myself further into the beta , I wonder if he was named .

Kaine- if he has a name , princess !

Me- thank you , K

"What is this rogue doing in my house , you are a plague to us . You try to kill both of my sons and now your hugging Keyton . " he growled , I whimpered in my head . I am not a plague. I'm just a bad decision .

Kaine- princess , let go of Keyton . The beta and I will have a chat with this werewolf .

Me- don't kill anyone please !

I stepped away from the beta and let him , take control and I could tell he was mad because instead of putting me nicely in his little den he threw me in . I began crying , the last time I cried was when I was 5 I had just watched a bunch of alphas tear apart my best friend he was 15 at the time but he took care of me and I loved him as an older brother that day is the day , I learnt to hate alphas and to never get to close , ever.

Kaine POV

I was thrown into her body , I didn't mean to throw her back there but I was mad in rage . I growled and stood up correctly , I pushed my shoulders back and stood up straight my talons growing my canines pushing through and my eyes shifting silver .

I heard the beta , Keyton gasp and step away . He remembered in glad . A smile played on my face , a toothy one showing my ragged and sharp teeth .

"I am Kaine , my pretty princesses wolf . A male I know but what you don't know is how difficult it is push her back . I have a few things to say , if one of you call her a plague I will end you and your family's life and I will make sure I get all of you even your long lost aunty . If I see her in pain or if she sheds a single tear your going to wish I was hunting you down and killing you and last and not least !" I growled looking around , I appeared I front of the alpha . Gripping his throat , " I kill when I want to , she kills cause she has to !" I growled again and threw the alpha down in the ground , I turned around from him . I wandered over to the white liquid in the dish .

"What is this ? " I growled , I heard a few laughs then a few shut up .

"It's milk , you know you get it from cows !" He spoke , I looked at who it was . Keyton , I lifted my nose in the air and smelt him . He likes my princess , no . She is mine and mine only I don't share .

Me-princess , take control !

Death- yay!

I pushed myself back into her mind as she threw herself forward into her body .

Deaths POV

I jumped back into my body and looked around to see were I was , I could my human teeth shape back and my talons sink in . My eyes pull back to there glowing orange , I looked at the Beta . He was staring at me , I walked to him and hugged him , he looked petrified I could tell everyone was now scared of me .

I growled .

Me - KAINE , WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO ! I AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW

Kaine-Nothing Princess , I just explained them who I was and how angry I get about people hurting what's mine !

Me-KAINE , YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING OR IM GOING TO GET MAD !

Kaine-Do you not trust me ,Princess !

Me- Fuck .off

I growled and ripped myself from Keyton , I ran towards the door . I need to eat , I jumped through the door and it shattered . I yelped out of fright but sprinted out into the woods , I ran and ran and ran until I found something back where I slammed the child through a tree lay the corpse of a pig . His intestines were laying around , I growled and walked out of the shadows . To see a few young , rouges . I snapped my jaws and they ran away , yelping . A grin played my lips , I lay down and began tearing flesh the smell of blood got me purring .

I continued eating until I ate all but the bones , I ripped out the bone in the hind leg . I jogged back to the house and saw the beta , sitting by the door I jumped through . He saw me and sighed heavily then gasped , growling . I ignored him and made my way inside , I lay on the fluffy thing on the floor chewing on the bone .

He walked into the house and glared at me as I chewed , after about an hour he sighed and knelt down by me . I looked at him raising my eyebrow at him , he smiled and began stroking my fur . I ignored it and chewing on my bone , he smiled and left .

I chewed the bone until the moon went down and the massive thing came up , he came back was soon as it rose and looked at me shocked that I hadn't rested my eyes .

"Luna , were you up all night chewing on that bone ?!" I looked up and gave him my eyes , while making a cute noise he awed and let me continue chewing . Eventually everyone woke up and looked at me with shock , hate or disbelief . I ignored them and continued chewing my bone and that was until , I saw a group of orange faced humans .

My ears pinned against my head snarling , they usually have tales and steal my food . I think people call them monkeys , in not sure . I growled at them and they looked shocked then one of them , looked at me and said something I have never heard in my life .

"Omg , who's puppy's that , what's her name ? " they walked over to me hands open like Keyton had but they were monkeys and wanted to steal my bone. I growled and then I felt something sharp tap my nose then the word no began ringing through my ears .

"Um , sluts that's your luna !" Keyton , muttered clearly trying not to laugh . I growled at him and he just smiled at me , they looked at me in shock . I continued to munch on my bone until , a hand went to grab it a feral growl escaped my mouth and then when they didn't understand . I bared my teeth. My ears pinned back , the hand kept getting closer , I snapped and caught there hand . It screamed then kicked me , I jumped to my feet meeting the orange faced monkey in the face . Growling , she began crying and I just slammed my head on hers and she went down .

I turned back around , lay down and continued chewing my bone . Not really trying because otherwise it would break , I sighed and lay on my back holding my bone in between my paws as I chewed on it .

Deep laughter broke out just behind me as. I heard whispering , I quickly grew tired of chewing on it , I licked savouring the pig taste then I bit onto correctly it snapped into a few chunks then I heard a few grumbles of discomfort . I turned around and saw a group of guys , the monkeys rubbing themselves son them but the guys were looking at me holding there crotch . I shook my fur , feelings wave of sickness it hit me in the stomach .

I began coughing , I felt a few soft hands rubbing my back and a few my head . I heard people calling me luna but it all stopped when I lay down , I felt so many hands on me . I couldn't feel the ground , I whimpered and began coughing , I shifted and heard a few growls . I opened my eyes to be met with the outside world , shifting , I pulled myself up and felt someone hand me an old shirt I put it on and grabbed my throat as I threw up . I reached my hand down my throat and felt something , I grabbed it but I needed to throw up . I quickly pulled my hand out of way and threw up the remainder of the pig .

I quickly reached down my throat and pulled something out it looked weird , I threw it outwards and shifted back tearing the shirt that was handed to me . So many hands picked me up but before I could do anything , my eyes closed on the people holding me .

Seth's POV

I opened my eyes , I hadn't been moved I was still in the room but I was no longer against the wall . Someone had moved me to the bed , she lay in it I could still smell her on it they didn't change the sheets .

I growled and pulled myself out of the bed , my entire body had pins and needles . I growled again , wow I have done a lot of growling since I woke up . I stretched my body ignoring the pins and needles feeling , I wandered around the room . I yanked open the door to see nothing , I walked down the hallway and walked into the hall were she smashed the chandelier . I continued walking around to see , the kitchen a bowl of day old cereal sat there at least . I growled they are so messy , I looked at outside and saw a lot of sick and a piece of bone as I took a few steps forward it may have been midnight but I could still tell my mates piercing orange eyes glowing at the very edge of the forest and she is not alone .

A loud growl ripped through me , my mate raised her dead eyes to face me but then her eyes slid back down while the men surrounding her were on the legs , eyes wide with shock and happiness . They looked down to there luna and then they whined louder then I quickly realised some thing was wrong .

"Luna , look he is awake . Your mate , wide awake . Get up please !" I ran towards them once I heard those words , once I got there I noticed her muzzle and neck was caked on blood but her eyes were tired and dead .

"Alpha , this is your Mate or Luna and she won't move !" He muttered whining about her not moving , I sighed and knelt down in front of her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 162K 40
Mariah was raped, bullied, abused and rejected by her own mate. Her own flesh and blood never cared about her, made her life hell. But once she get...
1M 20.1K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
8.3K 301 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
1.1K 37 25
Enter Roxette and her wolf Persephone, who isn't interested in finding her mate who happens to be the Alpha in fact she has been in love with someone...