Taking cover

Da Battle_Penguin54

"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting... Altro

CHAPTER 1: Missing
CHAPTER 2: My Life
CHAPTER 3: Unexpected Stranger
CHAPTER 4: The boss
CHAPTER 5: Mission
CHAPTER 6: Control
CHAPTER 7: Late
CHAPTER 8: False Information
CHAPTER 9: Close one
CHAPTER 10: A worthy Opponent
CHAPTER 11: Task
CHAPTER 12: Lock n' load
CHAPTER 13: The Plan
CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout
CHAPTER 15: Hospital
CHAPTER 16: Screw Up
CHAPTER 17: Search
CHAPTER 18: Wounded
CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?
CHAPTER 20: Be Nice
CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help
CHAPTER 22: Thinking
CHAPTER 23: Suspicious
CHAPTER 24: Taking Action
CHAPTER 25: The Lab
CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Bad Day
CHAPTER 28: Memory loss
CHAPTER 29: Quarters
CHAPTER 30: Are you sure its just a dream?
CHAPTER 31: Behind You
CHAPTER 32: Surprise!
CHAPTER 33: Freedom
CHAPTER 34: 6 Days
CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE
CHAPTER 36: Cut Short
CHAPTER 37: Back home?
CHAPTER 38: The Plan
CHAPTER 39: Just Acting
CHAPTER 40: Rescue
Chapter 41: Your Soul
CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?
CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!
CHAPTER 44: Nothing
CHAPTER 45: Forwards
CHAPTER 46: "Check Up"
CHAPTER 47: Number eight
CHAPTER 48: Frisk's Condition
CHAPTER 49: His Weakness
CHAPTER 50: The Riddle
CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning
CHAPTER 52: Her lastname
CHAPTER 53: New Clothes
CHAPTER 54: Expensive doors
CHAPTER 55: The Machine
CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking
CHAPTER 57: Still with me
CHAPTER 58: Frisk
CHAPTER 59: She ran
CHAPTER 60: The Voicemail
CHAPTER 61: Hate
CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?
CHAPTER 63: The Liar
CHAPTER 64: Complicated
CHAPTER 65: Confusion
CHAPTER 66: It always has been
CHAPTER 67: Rest, then Work
CHAPTER 68: Friends
CHAPTER 70: To protect
CHAPTER 71: He hates it
CHAPTER 72: Where's Papyrus?
CHAPTER 73: Scared
CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup
CHAPTER 75: This Title is LIT
CHAPTER 76: Right here
CHAPTER 77: Title number 77
CHAPTER 78: Are you guys even reading these?
CHAPTER 79: this isnt the end
CHAPTER 80: The first fall
CHAPTER 81: He won't get better
CHAPTER 82: Her only desire
CHAPTER 83: Can you seperate reality from imagination?
CHAPTER 84: DICE
CHAPTER 85: Lets talk.. not really
CHAPTER 86: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
CHAPTER 87: the last time
CHAPTER 88: Its not their fault
CHAPTER 89: Gone
CHAPTER 90: Gullible
CHAPTER 91: And so would you
CHAPTER 92: Chara is there
CHAPTER 93: Hostage situation
CHAPTER 94: Frisk
CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul
CHAPTER 96: Losing her
CHAPTER 97: Love
CHAPTER 98: Together!
CHAPTER 99: Off the Radar
CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

CHAPTER 69: Sans' Fear

1.4K 71 112
Da Battle_Penguin54

*looks at chapter number*
Ayyy *finger guns*
I'm so immature.

It's November the 4th! It's time to start updating regularly again!! :3
At the end of the book I will do a face reveal, so that's something you can look forward to, rather being sad about the end of the book.

And good news! I believe it'll reach over 100 chapters like I originally intended!

——

Frisk POV:

Everything was so different now. I couldn't believe my eyes when it was actually him, standing there in front of me after all these years. My best friend, I would say, but someone else would say otherwise.

Where is he anyways? You'd think he'd remember out of everyone. He stayed away from the Mafia for the most part when I was young. I'd better check the meadows where he liked to stay, or I could just ask Toriel and Asgore; they seem like they have everything under control.

And there I was, standing next to him, facing him in front of his apartment door. Everything seemed to slow, I knew so much about him now, and my 'quest' to find out more about him was finished. Never would I have thought that I'd leave C. H. E. S. S.. Never would I have thought that they were the real bad guys in my corrupted life.

I've killed so many for them. I helped them grow into the Mafia they are today and they made me the bad guy when I found the MMO.

"I'm so sorry." I finally said, looking into his empty eye sockets. There was nothing but a pinprick-like glow in the center, like there always had been.

He chuckled, confused. Like he genuinely didn't know what I could be possible apologizing about. There was silence for a split second, as if he needed to figure out how to reassure me that it wasn't my fault for whatever I did. "What are you apologizing for? If anything, I should be apologizing." He looked at me sadly. "I can't remember what got us into this mess." He chuckled again.

This isn't funny! I could have hurt you! I TRIED to hurt you! You have ONE HP! You could die with the slightest touch!
Why are you so carefree? ...Why does it seem like it doesn't bother you?

"I've killed so many." I said. "I've killed so many of my kind, of my family. I'll never be able to forgive myself." I said. "I don't know what to do, I don't understand. I feel disgusted with myself just like I did when I was smaller. I was a pacifist, you know." I gritted my teeth. "Was, a pacifist." I shook my head.

There was a moment of silence, and another confused look from Sans. He shook his head and looked harder at something that was just passed me. I tired my head to see what he was looking at, but there was no one and nothing in the hallway of doors and Christmas lights. "That can't be right." He said, causing me to whip my head around back to him.

"Wat do you mean? I remember attacking monsters and people! I remember attacking YOU!" I said, getting slightly angry at his dismissal of my killings. I've always had a very high kill rate at C. H. E. S.  S. It was almost like a game to me.

Sometimes it really did feel like I was losing my sense of reality when it comes to the real world.

"Well, you haven't gained any LV." He said. "And your EXP is at zero as well." He said again as I tried to remember these familiar things. He saw my confused face and chuckled, "looks like everything hasn't quite crossed over yet." He said, ruffling my hair, causing me to immediately fix it with a huff. "I should have noticed this earlier, I just went ahead and took you for a killer, but you have no LV at all." He said, slightly rubbing his chin.

"So are you gonna tell me what LV is?" I said, growing impatient with my skeleton friend. It was also cold in the hallway, and I wanted to be inside, but I didn't want to ruin this conversation. I didn't want it to end, this casual yet meaningful chat. "I'm dying here."

"No, I'm dying." He joked. I rolled my eyes and he continued, "LV stands for LOVE, and EXP stands for execution points. The idea is when you kill, you gain EXP, which gains more LV, and that makes it easier and easier to kill." He said. "But ya have none, which would explain why you have so much disgust to killing." He explained, thinking a bit. "It makes me wonder if Chara took all of it when you released these so-called 'attacks'. She could have been the one doing the killing. Do you remember killing anyone? Or just going for them?" He said.

Now that I think about it, I don't actually remember doing the killing. I remember lunging towards them to get another task done, but the killing itself is missing.

"I don't remember the killings. Just the attacks." I said, also confused. I was starting to shake a bit, it was cold on my shoulder and I had no jacket.

"Maybe she stole all of it too, that could be an option. Something with a high amount of LV could drive someone..." he paused, his eyes widening.

"What? Drive someone what?" I demanded, while his face was paling. Sans doesn't usually get scared like this, not unless someone he loves is in danger of some sort.

"Insane." He breathed. "Chara was acting funny, like her criminal insanity was just too much for her to handle, yes I thought she was dangerous, but if she stole all of your LV when you two split, it could have driven her more insane with the massive flood of LV." He said, starting to connect dots I couldn't see.

He rubbed his chin, crossing his arms. I wonder if he could see the goose bumps scattered across my arms.

Quit thinking about how cold you are! We're discussing a serious topic. You should be more focused. We are staying out in this hallway until we finish this conversation, or until he wants to go inside.

"So that means she's more dangerous than I thought." He mumbled. "God knows what level she's on." His eyes widened again. "Unless, she's reached beyond a human's mental capacity for LV, and that would explain why she could see us earlier." His eyes were fixated on the floor of the building.

Earlier? Through the glass?

"What do you mean? She saw us through the glass of the cell. Of course she would see us!" I said, not getting the point of this part of the conversation. Mostly because I didn't quite remember this stuff about LV.

"That was one-way glass, Frisk." He said, using my name, meaning he was serious. "She couldn't have been able to hear us or see us, but she knew exactly where and who you were." He said. "And that just means she's at such an inhumane level of LV, she could practically .....sense ...her prey." He looked slowly up at me, our eyes locking for a moment. "We need to go." He said, walking swiftly towards the elevator we had just left around a half an hour ago.

"What? Where are we going?!" I yelled, catching up to him, inhaling the crisp, cool air of the second floor, relieved that we'd be leaving the cold floor.

Why is he scared all of a sudden? How much LV is too much? Like level 30? That's a big number..

"That cell won't hold her." He said, "I hope she doesn't know that." He turns around, and gave me a look of genuine fear.

"And I can't use my fucking magic." He mumbled angrily.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.3K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
48.1K 1.6K 30
((My first book! The beginning has very bad grammar I do apologize. But it gets better I promise<3)) Mafiafell/Underfell Sans x reader. Y/N just wan...
4.6K 102 37
Intro: The barrier was down. It had already been four week. Most of the humans were not pleased with the monster arrival, but since Mont Ebbot was...
29.2K 804 22
{COMPLETED} When Frisk climbed Mt. Ebott, she had expected to simply be erased from existence. But instead, she awoke Underground, and found herself...