Moonlight (Klaus Mikaelson)

By ellamrose

Felicity Kennedy lived a fairly normal life until an unlucky and brutal accident brought her to face the dark... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Part 2: Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Part 3: Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chaper 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Part 4: Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Part 5: Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169

Chapter 93

3.3K 92 34
By ellamrose

After finishing helping Hayley get ready, I rushed back into my room to focus on getting myself ready. I didn't have loads of time and with Hope playing on her play mat behind me, I kept getting distracted.

I had curled my hair earlier in the day and pinned it in place, meaning I could brush out the curls into large Hollywood curls in a matter of minutes. I went with a simple and natural makeup look, applying blush, mascara, a touch of natural eyeshadow and some lipgloss. I managed to get all of this done before throwing on an old blue dress I had stored away in my closet.

I spin around in the mirror, trying to fasten up the zip only to growl in frustration when I couldn't reach.

"Damn it. Mommy needs you to zip her dress up. Can you do that for mommy?" I chuckle down at a wide eye Hope. She clutches the bottom of my dress making me giggle.

"Does mummy need some help?" A voice asks from the door. I flick my head over my shoulder to see Klaus dressed to the nines in a black suit and blue tie. I gasp to myself at his ability to co-ordinate with my outfit.

"You're a lifesaver."

He walks to me, placing his hands on my waist and kissing the space between my shoulder blade and my neck. My head automatically rolls back as his fingers run the length of my exposed back.

"You look perfect little wolf," He mumbles against my skin.

He slowly but surely runs the zip up the length of my back, fastening the zip in place. I spin around and place my hands on his shoulders.

"Well you look even more sexier than usual." I smile, pressing my lips to his.

"We have a couple of minutes before the wedding starts... want to make another baby?"

I cough as I nearly choke to death on his words.

"Another baby? Aww, I love your wishful thinking Nik." His face falls slightly making me sad that it won't happen for us. He looks down at Hope and smiles.

"You girls are all I need."

Hope claps her hands together in her baby ways making me giggle.

"Looks like daddy's charming does in fact work on his little princess. Sadly mommy knows his ways." I wink at him as he rolls his eyes, realising that we can't have sex before the wedding. "But maybe he could try again later... after all," I lean into him, resting my lips against his ear lobe. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

A growl resonates from deep within his chest and he licks his lips. I laugh louder than intended as he goes to grab my ass only to be interrupted by Cami.

"Hey. Sorry to interrupt but the ceremony's about to start."

I step away from Klaus and nod to her, a wicked grin on my lips at the good old fashioned teasing I gave Klaus.

"Thanks Cami. Are you sure you don't mine watching Hope?"

"Felicity, your daughter is a treasure. It's my pleasure."

Klaus comes up beside me, his hand slapping against my ass slightly harder than normal. I jolt forward and suppress my laugh.

"Yes, she is a treat. Thank you Camille." Klaus bends down and kisses Hope who is happily distracted by her toys. He whispers something to her before standing up and walking to the door. "See you out there love." He winks at me like the cheeky devil he is.

I kiss Hope goodbye and assure her that mommy will be back soon. I will have to come and check on her throughout the evening and give Cami some respite.

After thanking Cami again, I rush downstairs, the fabric of my dress flowing out behind me in long waves. I spot Hayley standing alone, getting ready to meet Jackson. I kiss her cheek and tell her to break a leg which seems to make her laugh.

Entering the ballroom, I'm in awe of everything Klaus has done to pull this wedding off. It honestly looks beautiful and as I find my seat at the front next to Marcel, I begin to wonder what my wedding would look like. Not to say Klaus and I are getting married, but it does make me question what my dress would look like, what the venue would look like, who I would have stood by my side.

I snap out of my trance as I kiss Marcel's cheek. The harps begin to play a delicate tune as Hayley walks through the doors. She looks so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes. I stand up along with everyone else as Jackson joins her and they begin walking up the stairs to get to Mary.

The orchestra plays quietly below the balcony and I notice Hayley's smile light up the room.

"Please be seated. We gather together as a community seeking peace, inspired by this couple standing before you." I notice Hayley looking across to another balcony and look up, seeing Klaus smiling down at me with that sexy slanted grin he does. He wiggles his fingers at me and I roll my eyes and laugh, turning back to the wedding.

"There was a time when werewolves saw themselves not as cursed, but blessed with connection to our most pure selves. And tonight, we honor that blessing with the long-awaited unification of the two Crescent bloodlines. In doing so, we choose to embrace Hayley's vampire nature. With this union, Hayley will share her unique gifts with her pack."

She ties their hands together with a string of white baby's breath before placing a long lit match between them.

"And now, your vows."

"I pledge to honor you and defend you and yours above all others."

"To share in blessings and burdens. To be your advocate, your champion."

"To be your comfort, your sanctuary, and for as long as we both shall live."

"To be your family."

They smile at each other and light the ceremonial candle before fixing their gazes back on one another.

"You two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trials. There is only one remaining. Jackson, you may kiss your bride."

Hayley bites her lip as Jackson leans into her. He cups her face with his worn hands and pressed his lips to hers. I bite my lip to fight the howl of excitement threatening to escape.

Suddenly, my eyes glow gold and looking about the room, I see all the wolves eyes flash gold. I don't feel any different but that's because I'm already a Hybrid. I still smile at the fact that this actually worked which makes it all worth it.

Hayley and Jackson both look down on the crowd as everyone begins to whisper and celebrate. I catch Hayley's eye, a goofy grin of happiness breaking onto my lips for my sister. I instantly start clapping, starting of a wave of cheers and howls in celebration. A feeling of relief washes over me as for once, I feel like everything will be okay.

- - -

Later on that evening, the reception is in full bloom, Hayley all giddy with her new husband. I had checked in earlier on Hope to ensure she was okay which Cami assured me she was.

I managed to tear myself away only to find myself resting my back against a pillar as Hayley and Jackson dance with one another. Despite everything that's gone on between us, I can't stop smiling and feeling happy for them. They deserve to be happy.

I sip on my third glass of champagne, spotting Josh and Aiden kissing on the dance floor when Marcel stands in front of me.

"What's a beautiful lady like yourself doing standing on the sidelines."

I chuckle and place my glass on the nearby table.

"My elusive boyfriend has disappeared meaning I'm about two seconds away from sinking my Hybrid teeth into that cake."

Marcel follows my eyes and laughs, taking my hand in his, "care to dance."

"It would be my pleasure." I slip my hand into his as he leads me to the dance floor.

Our bodies move together to the slow rhythm of the band and I find myself relaxing into him. He spins me around before bringing our bodies together again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?" Marcel and I break apart from one another at the sound of Klaus's voice.

I spin around to see him descending the stairs with Hope in his arms. What the hell is he doing? He meets my eyes and extends his hand out to me.

"Felicity love, if you would join me, I would like to propose a toast."

I excuse myself from Marcel and pick my dress up, rushing towards Klaus and joining my hands with his. I squeeze his hand tightly letting him know that he's running the risk of being a complete dick right now.

"I want to welcome you all. As you know, last spring, Felicity and I had a daughter. Due to tragic circumstance, she was lost. Now, she has returned home. Her name is Hope."

I stroke her cheek and smile, realising that this is our time to finally be a family again. Everyone on the floor begins to whisper in confusion, staring up at Hope in Klaus's arms.

"She will live here among you, her pack. Her family. We implore you, protect our daughter. Teach her. Love her, as one of your own. Jackson, I invite you and your bride to live here, uniting your proud and noble people in peace. Welcome to the family, mate." Jackson nods as I notice Hayley staring at Klaus in complete and utter bemusement.

With his one free hand, he pulls me to his side, wrapping his hand around my waist.

"To Jackson and Hayley!"

"Cheers!"

Klaus begins to walk down the stairs but I pull him back, my eyes searching for answers.

"What the hell Nik? Are you sure about this?"

"I'm certain. Let me give you this. Let me give you the family you so deserve."

He kisses my temple and after a moment of consideration, a smile breaks out onto my lips. I nod and follow him down the steps, Marcel meeting us at the bottom. He smiles and stokes Hope's cheek, Klaus and I watching on in amazement of our child.

- - -

A little while later, Klaus and I find ourselves dancing with Hope resting in my arms. As our bodies sway in perfect rhythm, I take the time to relish in the feeling of the moment. Right now, we aren't hybrids. We are simply two souls who found one another; who see one another for what we truly are and for what we wish to be. No words could piece together a fraction of the thoughts swirling through my mind and none of them would in fact do them any justice. Loving Klaus and going on this journey with him has been a rollercoaster ride that I don't ever want to get off of. I won't get off.

The band is playing some smooth jazz as we slow dance across the floor, our bodies moving as one. His fingers touch my back, igniting the wildfire of chills that I've come to associate with Nik.

"She's asleep." I whisper in his ear, looking down at the sleeping bubba in my arms. She's squished between our bodies but no where near enough to harm her as Klaus wraps his arms around my waist.

"It's been a big day for her. And for you... how was it watching your sister get married?"

I rest my head against his shoulder as I feel tiredness hit me too.

"It was beautiful. Seeing two people in love make a vow to one another like that means a lot to me. They're happy. That's all I could want for them."

He pulls back slightly, his one hand stroking my back, the other stroking Hope's head; he brings his eyes to mine and I spot a serious curiosity in their depths.

"Seeing then up there like that made me question everything. For years I've been all too willing to shut everyone out, that was until you came along and barrelled your way into my heart." We laugh together at the memories of how our relationship came to be. "When they were up there, looking into each others eyes, taking their vows, I realised something. I'd give anything to meet you at the altar. To see you walk to me like an angel from the heavens come to rescue me from my meagre life. I'm going to give you the world and I'm going to marry you Felicity. One day, when we no longer have to worry about witches, wolves or vampires. I'm going get down on my knees and beg for you to marry my damned and wretched soul because I'm a selfish bastard. I need you in my life forever. And I promise that through it all, I will love you until my last breath. Because a life without you is a life I don't want to live."

I feel a tear stream down my cheek and onto Hope's sleeping head.

"Until my last breath Nik." I press my lips to his and relish in everything that is him.

A second later, Rebekah comes rushing up to us.

"Nik, we have a problem. It's Kol..."

- - -

Aww! I don't know about you guys but I found that last part so cute to write. I hope I did the characters and their feelings towards one another justice.

Does anyone have any predictions as to what might happen in Felicity's and Klaus's relationship?

Will they stay rock solid or will something tear them apart?

Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Are you doing anything to celebrate? I'm not a massive fan of Halloween so I had a horror movie night in my PJ's. What did you guys get up to?

Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote, comment and add to your reading lists!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 10.1K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
318K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
115K 3.4K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
168K 4.3K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...