spotlight // njr

Av renaissams

Well, being born as the half sister of a very famous footballers will make your life full of spotlight. How n... Mer

about
cast
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel is here.
Special News!!
:)

Chapter 34

3.5K 71 12
Av renaissams

***

When i arrived in my condo, the first thing i did was to check on my drawer just like what Bianca asked me to and when i opened it, i could see bunch of old sketchbooks inside and i decided to take a closer look on it.

I remembered that i like to design on clothes when i was younger and i'm really passionate about it. I could spent my whole days just to sketch things and my father used to stole my sketchbooks because i was too addicted for it.

I trace every each of the papers and smiled. I lost my passion of drawing when my father forced me to move to Spain, that's when i decided to become more of an Environmentalist.

I called Bianca again and asking her where did she get all of these stuffs? She said that it was the first week of my breakup with Eden, he sent me all of these and Bianca is the one who received it. She thought i would never wanted anything related to him anymore, so she put those on my drawers.

She asked me to think wisely about all of this. I scanned my entire bedroom and stared at a few photos that was taken on some parties and beaches. I never went to both places again after i got my promotion. Maybe now it's my time to try something new and let me exploring my passion. I don't want to be the person who spent her adult life with a bunch of boring papers at the office. I smiled when i have my my decision clear. This is what i clearly want.

---

3 months later

"Barbara! Are the models ready?" I shrieked in panic. I can't stop walking back and forth like an iron.

"Relax Juli, they're gonna love your clothes," She smiled. "Your clothes will be sold out in a minute."

I'm so freaking nervous right now, this is the first time that i had a real fashion show in my life. Today is the launching day of my clothing brand, Ophélia by Juliette Pique. There are lot of officials who will attend to my premiere fashion show, for your information Naomi Campbell will be there and i will be dead if this doesn't go well. I invited Bianca and Eden because they're my number one support system since the beginning. Bianca took a flight from Turkey last night and i'm surprise that she looks pretty amazing now, she's no longer wear a floral motives dresses anymore. 

Sadly, my family can't come to the Fashion Show because they're busy. I was kinda disappointed at first but they're promised to come the next week and see my boutique.

"Juli showtime!" Barbara whispered to my ears and i hide myself at the backstage and i do a little peeping just to see people's reaction.

When the last model did her closing, now is the time for me to show myself in front of media as a designer and it means that i have to walk in front of Anna Grimaldi, Naomi Campbell, and any other fashion icon. Oh god. I'm trying not to look like an idiot who just learn to take her first steps, i was kinda surprised when they're clapping for me. After the fashion show's over, i heard the news that we got a dozen of orders and i can't believe that people actually love my clothes.

"Congratulations Juliette!" Eden came to hug me at the backstage, we've been a good friend again since London.

"You're the one who actually make it happen," I smiled. "Thank you for making my first dress."

Then Bianca came to interrupted us, so Eden mind himself to leave us alone. She shrieked in happiness and jumped to my hugs, until both of us fell down to the floor.

"Bianca!"

"Sorry," She grinned. "I'm so proud of you J!"

"Without you, this won't happen. I should thank you for everything."

"You should see Naomi's face when she saw your Leo Print Dress. It's priceless!"

"You're exaggerate" I rolled my eyes and accidentally saw Kylian from across my direction. I do invited him and his best friend, but i thought that they won't come since we're not close anymore.

"B there's someone there who wants to see you," I asked her to turn around when Kylian approached us. Bianca stood still in her place as if her legs are numb

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hey!" She replied awkwardly.

"Juli, do you mind if you leave us alone?"

Bianca is begging me not to leave them alone, but i think she owed Kylian an explanation, so i left them alone and search for Eden that is sitting on the stage like a lost boy.

"Why are you sitting there? Let's just grab some coffee!" I reached his hands and took my purse from the backstage.

Media always captured us together these past few weeks, but we didn't gave them any responds. They think we're getting back together but we're not. 

"I never seen you this happy before," He smirked.

"Well, i am happy."

"It sucks that i have to flight back to London tonight, i want to be here for you as a good friend."

"It's okay."

I admired him quietly, Eden is always been there to support me when i told him about my plan to release a clothing brand and i'm happy that he's always on my side about everything. He always support my decision about what i want since the first time.

"Bianca will hold a birthday party tomorrow, maybe can you delay your flight for one day and be my escort?"

"I can't."

"Oh C'mon!" I pouted my lips. "Conte won't be mad at you for staying one more night here."

"It's not Conte," He glimpsed at me. "I have a girlfriend."

"Oh, so who's the lucky girl?" I forced a smile and he took out his phone to showed me the picture of his new girlfriend.

"Her name is Natacha, but i don't want to expose her yet. She's my neighbor from Belgium."

"Wait, i think I've seen her before," I zoomed in the photo and it turns out that she was living next-door to Hazard's Family house.

"Yeah, she's living next-door from my family house and she's really nice." He smiled. "She have a great personality and very lowkey person."

"I'm glad that you already moved on Eden," I muttered. "You deserve to be happy."

"And so are you. Have you ever tried to contact him?" He referred him, but i shook my head in a disappointment.

"It's useless, he doesn't love me anymore." I drank my last drip of coffee and stared at the empty space inside it. "I heard a rumor that he already have a new fling."

"You won't know the truth, if you didn't ask him yourself."

Instead of talking about him i changed the topics and have another chill talk with him, after that he takes me home to my condo and Bianca was already there. She's smiling like an idiot person when i arrived and it kinda scared me.

"What did Kyle said?"

"I never thought Mesut Ozil will be such an angel."

"Wait you just talked to Kyle and it turns out that you're smiling because of him?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He talked to my mom about our arranged married and i don't know how, he can't change her mind about it. And guess what? Right after this, Kylian will go to Turkey with me to talk to my mother that he's serious with me!" She grinned. "He can finally let me go."

"So, there won't be another Romeo and I story anymore?" I smirked.

"Of course no! Oh my god this will be the bestest birthday gift ever!" She walked out from my bed and went to my fridge to get some ice creams.

I already prepared her birthday gift that i hide under my bed. I designed one special dress for her birthday party and i bought her the full collections of Wolverine comics from the first edition. At 12 AM of December 20th, i wake her up from her deep sleep and record her with my handy cam just like she did with me on my birthday.

"Happy birthday sucker!" I shouted at her ears and she woke up within a second.

"Astaghfirullah! You almost make me having a heart attack!" She's breathing rapidly and her chest are moving upside down.

I sang her a happy birthday song, while bringing the cake that we bought together. She blew up the candles firs,t before we eat the whole things together.

"Do you want to know your first present?" I mimicked a Santa Claus' voice and Bianca mock my impression. I took out a box of comics under my bed and she jumped from my bed in excitement.

"Juliette Pique! You're the person i love most in this earth!"

"I know right."

I rolled my eyes and we're laughing about stuffs until we fell asleep.

[]

I heard from Bianca that he will come to tonight's party and i still have no idea, what should i do when i meet him later. 

"What's wrong? You look so un-focus today." Bianca approached to sit beside me.

"Nothing."

She rolled her eyes and slap my arms slowly, "There must be something behind every girl's nothing."

"Seriously, i'm thinking about..." I tried to find excuse, but it turns out weird. "—Puppy"

"Do you think i'm stupid?"

"Ugh fine, i'm worried for tonight." I hope that she would understand about what thing that i refer here.

"Is it about the party or Neymar?"

"Definitely not the party."

---

One chapter to the end!! Don't worry there will be an epilogue and i'm so happy that all of you are willing to spend your time to read my messed up story. I won't be updating next week because of the final exam i'm going to face, ugh annoying right. I think this is the longest chapter I've write for this story hahaha. Btw guys i write a Prologue for my new Paulo Dybala's fanfiction, if you want to read it please just go to my profile and check that out. Big love. S.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

65.2K 956 44
a love story where the younger sister of neymar jr. falls for her brothers enemy....kylian mbappe.
115K 1.2K 31
Well our story begins in the beautiful city of Manchester where y/n 19 y/o lives with her family! But something she never thought about to happen co...
1.9K 66 26
I can't choose which person is my person ( Neymar and Kylian fanfic)
155K 2.7K 19
COMPLETED | ❝ I'm a caution taker, but baby you're a force of nature.❞