I Hate That I Love You (Exten...

By writing_nilla

Wyatt is about to be alpha. He is the most popular boy in school and is dating and cheating on the most popul... More

Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - Four
Chapter - Five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Nine
Chapter - Ten

Chapter - One

2K 21 0
By writing_nilla

Copyright © 2012 Itineala Brooks

All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT:

This story including all chapters and associated content is copyrighted under the Coryright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Itineala Brooks) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own and is not covered by my copyright.

Sorry in advance for error I had no time to reread!

Enjoy!

“Haylee would you hurry the fuck on were gonna be late for school!” Brianna yelled up the stairs at me to hurry up. She was excited to see her perfect boyfriend and have a perfect day at school like she did every day. So annoying, I thought to myself.

“Coming” I yelled down to her as I grabbed my back pack and ran down the stairs. I had fallen asleep doing homework last night in my room and never finished. When I woke up I was rushing to get it done. I was almost sure I was getting a failing grade on this assignment.

“My goodness what were you doing?” She asked when we were walking out the door. She stayed mad at me.

“Homework, I fell asleep last” She interrupted me.

“Ugh spear me the details and come on.” She said pissed. Well she was the one who asked my wolf said.

“Alright” was all I managed to whisper. My wolf may speak up for me in my mind but never out loud.

My sister is a cheerleader, she’s been one since freshmen year and this year she was voted captain of the cheer squid. Me and my sister are twins but complete opposites which is the reason we have completely different names.

My sister and I are both 5.7 in height and we bother have long flowing black and brown hair and blue eyes but that’s where our similarities end. My sister is skinny… Very skinny. She’s a size 0 in pants and I’m… well I’m a size… well let’s just say I’m really really fat. My face is fatter my arms are fatter and well compared to my sister I’m super-sized.

We belong to the Silver Moon Pack. But we currently are looking after ourselves ever since our father killed our mother and was sentenced to death himself, but that’s a long story. We inherited money from there death which is to be split between the two of us on our 18th birthday which is coming up soon but until then we get money monthly to keep up going.

The ride to school was silent like it was every morning. For our 16th birthday our parents had got us a car to share. We both had our license but I never got to drive with Brianna in the car. Brianna would sucker me out of driving since I never spoke up for myself. The only days I get to drive is where her perfect boyfriend pick’s her up before school, which was three times a week.

We arrived at school and I got out the car following my sister into the school. Once inside we went our separate ways as always. She didn’t like hanging around me in school. I went to my locker and grabbed my books.

“Well look who it is, little miss fat ass!” I turned to see Amy Clark staring in disgust at me. Amy is my sister’s best friend and everyone called them sisters and she hated me, for what I didn’t know. “Move out the damn way I need to get in my locker.” She on continued.

Amy has blond hair brown eyes pale skin and she’s about the same size as my sister. I quickly grabbed my books for the day and shut my locker and moved. Her looker was right next to mine so I guess she wanted space?

“You could ask a little nicer next time.” I whispered but I wasted my breath. She ignored me and continued going in her locker and I just walked off. I hoped to be invisible for the rest of the day.

I was walking toward my first hour class, French. I’m so happy I only have 6 more months left in high school then it’s off to college. As I was walking toward my class I spotted Brianna and her perfect boyfriend Wyatt making out against the wall next to the class door.

Wyatt had French with me and Brianna Has Biology. This was her last chance to past the class or she wouldn’t graduate with the rest of us. As far as I know she was passing with a D+ at the moment.

Wyatt never talked to me and if he looked at me pure disgust would be as plain as day on his face. Wyatt is very tall with dirty blond hair and his muscles you could even see through his biggest shirts.

He is sexiness in its rawest form. And his green eyes just popped out at you, sparking like the moon. It wasn’t until Brianna spoke that I realized I was standing there staring at him and them making out.

“What the hell’s your problem Haylee? Why the hell are you staring at? Leave already!” I tried to walk past them and into class but my arm was grabbed. I turned to see Brianna had grabbed me.

“Wyatt can you give me a minute?” I looked at Wyatt he nodded a yes and Brianna pulled me to the side.

“Haylee you can’t just stare at my boyfriend! He’s mine! Stay away from him!” She warned then walked up to Wyatt kissing him passionately and giving me a dirty look then walking off to her class. Wyatt glanced at me then gave me a discussed look and walked in our class room.

I walked in class after him. I took a seat in the very front of the class wanting to pay close attention to what the lesson was about. I also wanted to double check the assignment I finished this morning before school. I was hoping I didn’t get a bad grade on it. Our French teacher Mr. Robinson walked in class.

“Okay everyone I’m gonna give you all 15 minutes to look over the homework you took home yesterday and pass it up to the front of the class!” I pulled out my homework from last night and looked it over. Checking my answers before the kid behind me taped me on the shoulder giving me a note.

-Hailey I didn’t do my homework from yesterday. Can you pass me yours so I can copy? -Wyatt

Every so often he would ask me for my homework and for some reason I was glad to do anything I could for him. He wouldn’t talk to me and he didn’t want to look my way yet he had no problem asking me for homework or to copy one of my study sheets through a note but that’s as far as he takes it.

I was happy and excited when he asked to copy off of me? Pathetic much? I didn’t respond I just sent my homework sheet back to him. Five minutes later it was sent back up to me. I checked my answers once more. Satisfied I put it down on my desk and waited for the teacher.

“Okay Class times up. Send your work sheets up to the front of the class.” We did what we were told and all the worksheets from my row rested on my desk. The teacher came by and picked them up. Class went by in a flash. I got my homework back it was graded with an A+ so I know Wyatt had a good grade as well.

I was walking out of class and noticed Wyatt had already left. I walked to my locker and exchanged my books. I was walking to my next class only to hear someone yell “Wide Load Coming Through!” I looked over to see Chase, Wyatt’s best friend and the new beta, laughing with Wyatt and there other friends.

I felt my eyes start to water but held back the tears and continued on my way to English class.

English flew by in no time, lucky for me, and so did my two classes after that. It was lunch time and I was super hungry. I dropped my books off at my locker and went to the cafeteria. I stood in the line. I was trying to watch what I ate but it was so hard.

I ended up getting Minestrone soup, saltine crackers and a bottle of water but I knew when I got home I would just eat more to keep myself busy. I have been gaining weight ever since my father killed my mother. Depression and food has taken over my life. But I am happy about one thing. I’m happy I don’t live in the pack house.

Our parents had already paid off the house we live in now. Since our father killed our mother after our 17 birthday we were able to go to court and get emancipated. Emancipated by Definition means to release (a child) from the control of parents or a guardian. In this case we wanted to be released from the stated or more commonly known as Foster Care.

It would be only one year before we would be 18 so it was a little easier then we thought to do it. We didn’t have much family and we are about to be 18 there’s no point in putting us in foster care when we can take care of ourselves.

If we were to have to find somewhere to go it would be the pack house and I didn’t want to go there. It would be pure torture for me. Everything that happens in school is 20 times worse there. The pack talks about me, even at our pack events.

We sometimes have pack events to bring the pack together. We have Barbecues and fun events its kinda like a family reunion. Or if its someone’s birthday there will be a party hosted at the pack house to celebrate their birthday. But the nice events always end in my crying so I have learned to stay away.

I looked around the room a deserted table. Seeing that all the tables were occupied I decided to go to my usual spot where I liked to eat, an empty class room. I always ate in room 105A since no one wanted me to eat at their table.

I walked down the corridor and into my usual empty class room to eat. I looked up from my tray of food once inside the room. I thought I was the only one who would ever be in here during lunch but I was wrong.

I looked up from my tray and directly into Wyatt’s green eyes. His pants and boxers were down and Amy… My sister’s best friend on her knees giving him a blow job or head as some would call it.

My tray fell to the ground and my soup and everything fell. The room froze the minute I laid eyes on them. I was in shock just standing there and staring between the two of them. Until Wyatt spoke.

“Haylee! Its… It’s not what you think.” He started. I got mad.

This is my sister’s boyfriend and he’s cheating on her?! I though he liked her! They act like there perfect together. And to add insult to injury not only is he cheating but with Amy?! My sisters best friend?! I know me and Brianna don’t get along but I still have to look out for her right? She’s my sister for crying out loud!

“You know what save the bull shit Wyatt!” I yelled at him.

“Fat ass you better not tell Brianna!” I stared at Amy in disbelief.

“You better watch yourself hoe cause I just might do that!” All while I was talking to her I was staring at Wyatt’s ‘Friend’.” He. Is. Huge.

I felt my cheeks warm as he pulled up his pants and put his ‘friend’ away. He looked like he was disgusted that I was looking at him but I didn’t care. I turned to leave and started running to get away from the room only to hear Wyatt yell.

“Please don’t tell your sister!” But I didn’t respond or stop running. I kept going feeling the tears roll down my face. I was hurt that he was with another girl but why. He’s not my boyfriend he’s Brianna’s man. But why am I the one hurt?

For the rest of the day I stayed lost in my thoughts. Why would Wyatt cheat on my sister? They seemed so happy together yet he cheats? I only had one other class with Wyatt and I ignored his pleas for me not to tell my sister. I think I was more hurt then my sister would be if she found out.

I contemplated telling her and I decided I would. No matter what she’s still my sister and even though she treats me like shit I still had to look out for her. I want to show her that I don’t have to be her punching bag.

I wanted her to except me as her sister and love me no matter what. If I proved that she could trust me then maybe she would give me a chance and let me hang with her.

When school was over I waited for her to come to the car like I did every time she drove to school. She had the car keys so I had no choice. I finally spotted her when she was walking toward me and our car.

“Here I’m hanging with Wyatt today.” She informed me and handed me the car keys and turned to leave. A couple of feet behind her Wyatt was waiting.

“Wait Brianna we need to talk” I grabbed her arm. She turned around and snatched her arm from my hand.

“Keep your fat ass lard hands off me! And we don’t need to talk! Goodness why are you always so needy?” And with that she walked off into Wyatt’s arms and he had a big smirk on his face. I got mad. I wasn’t just gonna give up or telling her about the real Wyatt.

“Fine leave with your cheating boyfriend!” I yelled at her.

Wyatt’s face changed from a smirk to pure horror. Brianna turned to me shocked by what I said. She walked up to me and slapped me with her right hand.

“You fat liar! You’ll do anything to make yourself feel good. I don’t believe you! And if I ever hear you say that again… I’ll… I’ll… Well you don’t wanna know what I’ll do, let’s put it that way.” She turned and ran into Wyatt’s arms. And he once again had a huge smirk on his face, as if to say ‘I WIN!’ They got in his car and drove off together.

I got in my car and drove home crying hysterically. I felt like crap, like I didn’t belong here. Why wouldn’t my sister believe me? Didn’t she love me a little?

When I got home I had finished crying. I went to my room and did all my homework. After my homework was done I went to the kitchen and got all the junk food I could find. I took it all to my room and ate until I felt numb.

I never heard Brianna come home so I guessed she was staying out for the night after our fight. I really didn’t care, I was always along and I guess I will always be alone. But one thing for sure, I won’t be alone when I find my mate.

I know he will love me forever. I thought about finding my mate until I fell asleep hoping to have dreams about him. My wolf rejoiced at the thought of finding our mate.

Hey everyone thanks for reading my new story!  I know I have errors Sorry I haven't had time to reread everything I will do all that once the story is complete. So i apologize for any mistakes. If you like it please Vote, Comment or Fan. Hope you enjoy. O next chapter will be longer... I hope lol

-Nealaboo

Continue Reading