Chapter - Five

Sorry guys another short chapter! The last chapter and this one was supposed to be one chapter but I split it into two chapters. I still hope you enjoy them both! I apologize for errors once again! I will fix them later on.

Enjoy!

I woke up extra early so I could get to the school on time. I showered; blow dried my hair and put on clothes. For some reason I was really hot today but it was cold outside. I put on a tank top and jeans.

It seemed like I was getting hotter by the second. I got in the car and put on my seat belt. I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and turned on my GPS. I put in the school’s address and followed the directions my phone gave me.

I was at the school in no time and I was even hotter than before. I walked in the school. Ugh… the more I walked the hotter I got. I know I’m a wolf so my temperature is naturally higher than humans but I never felt this hot before. There weren’t any students here yet so I stopped the first person I saw and asked them for directions to the office. She appeared to be a teacher.

“Hello can you tell me where the schools main office is?” I asked.

“Sure it’s right down this corridor. Are you new here?” She smiled.

“Yeah I’m going to register right now.”

“Well I’m Mrs. Walker and I hope to see you around.”

“Me too.” I smiled and walked off toward the office.

I went in the office and got registered. I got my new schedule and a new locker. Since I’m an A+ student I shouldn’t have a problem with any of my classes. By the time I got done the students were starting to arrive.

I walked out into the hall that was swarming with students. A group of guys that were passing by stopped dead in their tracks in front of me. The smell of testosterone hit my noise and I was gone. Then it hit me like wildfire. I was in heat.

The fire that had started this morning was now in flames. I felt like I was an open fire. My wolf was going crazy at the smell of testosterone. I needed a man. I needed my mate, but he had rejected me. The group of boys that was now staring at me all had lust in their eyes. They all had to be wolves. No human could possibly smell me in heat.

The tallest guy in the group grabbed my hand and kissed it. My wolf and I took in his cent to see his testosterone levels and he definitely had the highest levels of the group. He had to be an alpha.

“Welcome to our school beautiful and what might your name be?” He asked.

“My name is Haylee.” I blushed, “What’s yours?”

“My name is Neal” He smiled.

“Kiss me Neal?” I said it like a question.

“With pleasure.” And with that he crushed his lips to mine. In an instant I was getting hotter and hotter. My wolf was screaming ‘MINE! MINE! MINE!’ I heard growls around us as me and Neal kissed. My heat was driving me crazy.

I was so ready for him to take me right then and there. Suddenly he stopped kissing me but I didn’t want him to stop! I wanted him to keep going! I looked up to see a girl had pulled him away from me. I growled at her.

“Back the fuck up Neal! And you’re coming with me!” She pointed to me.

“NO! He’s mine now! Give him back or I’ll bit your head off!” I screamed at her. This girl had fiery red hair and brown eyes. She was skinny and looked to be kind of muscular but not too much.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me further away from Neal. Then I got to get a good look at him. Neal is about 6.2 with curly dark brown hair and green eyes. His muscles were popping out of his shirt. I lusted for him even more. I was trying my best to get back to Wyatt and his testosterone.

I needed to touch his rock hard abs and kiss his soft full lips. I needed him to like me…NO love me. Little miss red head was pulling me away from him with all her strength. I was trying to resist her without going wolf. She was a lot stronger then me in our human form despite our size difference.

“You can fight me all you want too, it won’t do you any good. I’m the strongest she wolf around these parks.” She pulled me in front of a girl with very short red hair and brown eyes but she looked to be younger then the girl that was pulling me.

“I need the special car keys.” She said to the girl.

“Okay.” The girl went in her pocket and handed her the keys and she continued to walk toward the school doors. She pulled me outside and into the back seat of a car that was made like a cop car and drove off. I tried opening the doors but it was no use they would not open from the inside.

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? I NEED NEAL! I WANT NEAL! HE’S MINE! TAKE ME BACK NOW!” I yelled at her. I was on the verge of going wolf and she was pissing me off.

“No you’re going to our pack house.” She informed me.

“NO I NEED NEAL NOW! TAKE ME BACK!” I cried.

“No what you need is to calm down. Two more minutes and we will be there.”

I sat there in lust for Neal and begging her to take me back. She didn’t. She got on the phone and called someone.

“I’m coming in with a stray, Bring the female guards, she’s in heat.” She hung up the phone and within a minute we were at our destination. The female guards pulled me from the car.

The first thing I seen was a huge house. They dragged me a mile behind the big house to a way smaller house that had locks and bolts on the outside of the door and steel bars on the outside of all the windows.

“WHAT IS THIS PLACE? WHERE IS NEAL?” I yelled at the red head girl that was following us to the house.

“We call this the heat house. It’s for females who are in, heat that doesn’t have a mate yet or who are rejected by their mate.”

“HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS REJECTED?!” I growled at her.

“I DIDN’T KNOW! I JUST KNEW YOU ARE NOT MARKED YET! WHICH INDICATES THAT YOUR MATE HASN’T MARKED YOU OR HE JUST REJECTED YOU!” She yelled back at me.

I didn’t respond to her. I was still lusting over Neal and wanting his body. The female guards throw me in the house and quickly closed and locked the doors on the outside.

“Please don’t leave me in here!” I yelled out.

“We’ll be back when your heat is over.” After that I heard them all leave and All I could think was ‘What have I gotten myself into? And where the hell is Neal?

Vote, Comment, Fan