Chapter - Three

Sorry in advance for any mistakes i haven't reread it yet. I will do all that later! Thanks everyone for reading!!

Enjoy!!

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. Ugh another crappy day at school to come! I was wishing my mother was here to tell me to be brave and stand up for myself, but she wasn’t.

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower washed up and got out. I was always early for school so there was no rush getting there. There was still no sigh of Brianna and I was starting to wonder if she had clothes with her or not. Maybe he bought her some.

I drove to school in silence again. When I walked in the building I noticed the walls were covered in flyers. I picked a flyer off the wall and began reading.

-You are invited to Wyatt’s 18th birthday party also the same day as his birthday! The theme is clubbing. Girls wear your Freak em dress and guys where you white-tee’s! It’s party time! No parents allowed!

Saturday at Wyatt’s house, starting at 3pm and ending when you pass out! Ask a host for the address!

The party hosts are Wyatt, Brianna, Amy, Chase, Carla and Blaze. Be there or be a square!-

I turned in on the other side.

-This is your invitation to the party so don’t forget this paper!-

I put the flyer in my bag with a plan. I was going to that party. I will catch Wyatt and Amy in the act. I decided I was going to record their little affair and show it to Brianna. That’s my plan. They will rue the day they tried to make me look like a liar! Not only is Wyatt going to be 18 but he will be able to find his mate and a week later he will officially become Alpha of our pack, the silver moon pack.

I looked back at the flyer and it said the party was Tomorrow. I was going no matter what. I have to protect my sister!

***

DAY OF PARTY!

It’s the day of the party. Brianna didn’t come home last night either. I woke up to a ruffling I hear in Brianna’s room. I’m guessing she was here to get dressed or trying to find clothes for the party. I walked out my bed room and went to Brianna’s room.

“Hey your home, are you still mad at me?” I asked her, watching her go through her closet for clothes for the party today.

“Look Haylee you’re my twin sister so I realize I’m stuck with you for life but I don’t want to be stuck with you in public. Your lying really hurt me. I can’t believe you would say something like that about my baby Wyatt. What are you jealous or something?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“No I’m not jealous I was just telling you the truth sis.”

“Stop right there Haylee! There you go lying again. I can’t believe you! You are jealous that’s the only logical thing I can think of here. Either you’re jealous or insane because I know Wyatt would never be with anyone else other than me and I haven’t even slept with him yet.”

“But Brianna…”

“NO! Just get out of my room please.”

And without saying another word I walked out of her room. I went down stairs to eat breakfast. I was super hungry and in dire need of food. By the time I got done eating Brianna was making her way down stairs. She was dressed exactly how the flyer said to dress.

She had on a really short back out red dress with red high heels and her make-up was done perfectly. She curled her long hair and left as soon as Wyatt beeped the horn for her to come outside. What a jerk!