Fighting Love (A Dean Ambrose...

Autorstwa kate8912

Katy is a WWE Diva and she is loving every second of it but what happens when she is put in a storyline with... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

1.5K 30 5
Autorstwa kate8912

Katy's POV

"That was good guys. I will see you in the next town!" I say once Colby takes off the duck tape.

Someone grabs my arm and I spin to see Colby. "You aren't gonna travel with us?" Colby asks.

"Uh, no. I travel with my inner circle. You guys aren't quite there yet." I smile and walk away.

I start walking to the Divas locker room but I ran into some old friends. "So I see our old friend Katy has finally came to see us!" The one shouts.

"I didn't come to see you two knuckle heads. But I'm happy we ran into each other." I smile at the twins.

"Can you still tell us apart?" Josh asks looking at Jon (Uso) and smirking.

"Shut up Josh. I made that mistake once. Only once!" I exclaim and they chuckle.

"It was a major mistake. You kissed my brother and not me!" Jon exclaimed.

Yes, I had dated one of the Usos. They are great guys. We were better off as friends though. To make it clear, Jon is Jimmy and Josh is Jey.

The boys laugh and shake their heads. "So, you and the Shield members now?" Josh asks raising his eyebrow.

"Those idiots? I don't mean that in a bad way. I like them. But I haven't known them for more than a day." I chuckle knowing that Jon (Uso) and Josh are related to Joe.

"Well, they are good guys. We gotta head out, we will see you later Katy!" Jon shouts as they walk away.

I walk into the Divas locker room and find it empty. I quickly change and head towards my car. I drive to the airport and when I walk in I see a couple of people there.

I walked over to the Starbucks and ordered a coffee and sat down. I felt a presence next to me and then someone sat down in front of me.

"Well hello two tones." I smile at Colby. Colby chuckles and smiles at me.

Right then our flight is called. "Whoops, guess I came too late." Colby chuckles and we walk to the plane.

Colby and I didn't sit near each other. I got a seat between Brie and someone else, but currently the seat was empty. I laid back chatting with Brie. All of a sudden I feel a presence sit down next to me.

I smirk as I look at the man next to me. His hair still dyed, along with his piercings. He stared down at his phone not noticing me. "Excuse me sir, but your cell phone is gonna need to be put away in a minute." I say in a low voice.

He looks up and his eyes widen and then he stares at me. "No way, Katy, is that you?" He asks smiling.

"The one and the only. How are you Jeff?" I ask. Yes, I was talking to Jeff Hardy.

"I'm doing great. How are you doing? How's the family?" Jeff questions putting his phone away.

I smile. "You mean family as in Adam, don't ya?"

"Yeah, but how are you?"

"I'm good. Adam's great. He's happy."

"I saw your injury, I'm guessing you just came back."

"I sure did. We just finished taping Smackdown."

"I will watch it Friday, knowing you are back."

I see two figures stop behind Jeff. I look up and see Joe and Jon (Shield). I nod at them and they nod back, sitting in the aisle next to us.

"How's Matt? I haven't talked to him in awhile." I ask taking my eyes off of Joe and Jon.

"Matt's good. We were just talking about you the other day." Jeff smirks.

Before I was a Diva, Adam use to take me backstage sometimes. I had met Matt and Jeff the first time I came, back when I was about 12. I had this massive crush on Matt for the next ten years. Jeff of course knew this.

"I remember you having a massive crush on him. We talked about that for a little bit." Jeff laughed and I put my head in my hands. "We also talked about your injury and how we are happy that we got to watch you grow up and become a Diva."

I look up at Jeff and smile. "You helped me train. So I wanna thank you for that." I thank him. Jeff nods and smiles at me.

"I've missed you, Mac." Jeff chuckles and I groan.

"Not this again!" I groan some more and Joe and Jon stare at me.

"Mac? That's a new one." Joe snorts and I glare at him.

Jeff laughs. "That's still your contact name in my phone."

Jon raises his eyebrows. "So that's her actually nickname?"

"Yes, that is one great story." Jeff starts.

"Jeff shut up." I glare at Jeff.

"So one time we were backstage at a Smackdown recording and Katy was about 15 and she had a massive crush on Matt, my brother. Katy was in catering and she was eating some Mac n cheese she had heated up. It was after one of Matt and I's matches and we came in and saw Katy. We were close with Katy so I came up and hugged her. Matt didn't know she had a crush on him for the past three years so Katy was like, spazzing as she was eating her Mac n cheese. So then Matt kisses her forehead and she starts to choke. Matt started freaking out and everyone was giving us weird looks as Katy was choking, Matt was trying to help her breathe, and I was laughing. Since that day on, Katy has had the nickname, Mac." Jeff shares as he starts laughing.

Jon looks at me with amused eyes and I glare at him, Joe just starts cracking up. "I'm happy you shared that Jeff." I frown turning my attention to Jeff.

"I miss that glare. I've gotten it too many times." Jeff chuckles and I continue to glare at him.

"So Katy, you had a crush on Matt Hardy?" Brie asks. Shit, I forgot she was here.

I turn to Brie. "Please, do not tell anyone." I beg. She smiles and nods, going back to the magazine she was reading.

"You should catch up with Matt." Jeff suggests taking his phone out.

I stare at him. "We are on a plane."

"I mean when we get off stupid. I was gonna give you his number." Jeff smacks the back of my head and I wince.

"Here ya go, Jeffy boo." I smirk. Jeff hates when I call him that. I hand Jeff my phone and he puts in Matt's number.

"Katy gets to reunite with her long time crush!" Jon exclaims causing people to look at him.

"Shut up Jon. I will get up and smack you." I threaten and Jon glares at me.

"I'm so scared." Jon mocks and I stand up quickly and Jeff pulls me back down. "Save that for the bedroom sweetheart!" Jon shouts.

I try to get up again but Jeff has a strong hold on me. So for now I have to live with just glaring at Jon. "I see the asshole is back." I mutter loud enough Jeff and Joe can hear, continuing my glare at Jon.

"He is a moody person." Joe comments and Jon punches his arm.

"Prick." I mutter before turning towards Jeff who has an amused look on his face.

Jeff looks at me and couldn't help but laugh. "Good to see you haven't changed one bit." Jeff comments.

"I'm just gonna go to sleep." I mutter closing my eyes and drifting into a peaceful sleep.

Jon's POV

She is freaking best friends with Jeff Hardy? What the hell? I didn't see that one coming.

Katy completely flipped out on me. She was pretty pissed.

I was surprised she had a crush on Matt Hardy. And then I kinda took it too far, I will admit that.

I look over to see Katy asleep and Jeff texting someone. I stared at Katy and kinda zoned out.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Joe whispers and I snap back into reality.

"Shut up." I mumble and take my phone out. Then an idea struck me. "Hey, um Jeff?" I ask and Jeff looks up.

"Hi, what's up?" He asks turning off his phone.

I chuckle and shake my head. "You have any funny stories about Katy?" I question and Jeff's eyes light up.

"I have a lot." Jeff starts.

Katy's POV

"And so she runs in and starts bouncing all over the hotel room. It was funny actually." I heard Jeff talking to someone. "It was her first date in awhile and she was so happy. She said it was perfect. To be exact she said, 'Phil is the best guy ever!'" That's when I shot up.

I see Jeff talking to Jon as Joe was sleeping. "Can we please not talk about Phil?" I ask feeling upset. Not now, not with Jon.

Jon and Jeff shoot me a questioning look and I sigh, rubbing my face with my hand. I felt the tears coming and shook them away. "Katy, you okay?" Jeff asks grabbing my shoulder.

"I'm fine. Just, go back to whatever you two were talking about." I mutter looking down at my hands.

"We will be landing in North Carolina in ten minutes." The captain's voice announces. That explains why Jeff was on the plane, he lives in NC.

I close my eyes and put on my headphones, cranking up the volume. Phil was a sensitive subject. I take that back, the relationship Phil and I had was a sensitive subject. He's my best friend now, before it was just crazy. It was amazing, annoying, and so many things.

Soon we got off the plane and I said goodbye to Jeff. I went to the hotel and passed out on my bed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

49.5K 1K 47
Dean ambrose is a dark and twisted man who only cares for his brother's . So when the shield are reformed to take down the club ,the sudden conecti...
60.4K 1.4K 38
Ranked #6 in #theshield 😊 *** Ranked #49 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Maddison Smith has just arrived in WWE. She has had a rough past so she is always ve...
11.1K 276 19
AJ has a plan to make Dean fall head over heels for her but what happens when both AJ and Dean both fall in love with each other? Will AJ continue wi...
7.4K 189 24
Ashley is a huge fan of The one and only Dean Ambrose , but what happens when her mother actually gets to meet him and things began happening that As...