The Secret That Changed My Li...

By karmaschlid

(Y/N) is a 17 yr old girl, she gets abused by her adopted parents because (Y/N) is not 100% human. She is par... More

Chapter 1: First Day On The Job
Chapter 2: being watched?
Chapter 3: Those Four Are More Then Strange
Chapter 4: Are You Sure You Wanna Do That
Chapter 5: You Made A Bad Choice
(A/N)!!
Chapter 6: Lets have some fun
Chapter 7: Are you scared?
Chapter 8: Am I alone?
(A/N) ......sry
Chapter 9: Boss?!
Chapter 11: The meet up
Chapter 12: Freak, me?
Chapter 13: your welome
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Chapter 14: I need answers, now!
(A/N)
hi hi
Chapter 15: allies or enemies
Chapter 16: Its time to meet
Chapter 17: lets have some fun
Chapter 18: I cant wait
Chapter 19: They did what!?
(A/N)
(A/N)!
!!!!!(A/N)!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20: We're home!
Chapter 21: We missed you
Chapter 22: Possible problem?
(A/N)
Chapter 23: Full moon
Chapter 24: seeing an old friend
(A/N)
Chapter 25: just this once
(A/N)
Chapter 26: human
Chapter 27: playing pranks on the pastas
chapter 28: pre-training
Chapter 29: Peek at the past
Chapter 30: training day {part 1}
Chapter 31: training day 1 {part 2}
(A/N)/Shout out
Chapter 32: How we met {part 1}
Chapter 33: How we met {Part 2}
Chapter 34:....hi
Chapter 35: Reunited
chapter 36: Any questions?
Chapter 37: Scars
Chapter 38: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 39: Wow
(A/N)/Q&A
Chapter 41: The Man In Red
Chapter 40: Im Not Scared Anymore
Not A Chapter Im Sorry (PSA)
Guess whos backkk

Chapter 10: Just great

5.5K 131 243
By karmaschlid

I walk up to my car, i look at the back seat window and see a note folded and taped onto the window. "What the fuck? I think to myself as i look around at my surroundings. I grabbed the note and opened it. "He wants you, we are coming for you". "Grreeaatt.......fuck".

I thought to myself as i balled up the paper and stuffed it in my back pocket. I got in my car and started the engine, i looked into the rear view mirror and saw some one standing behind my car. The person was wearing a navy blue mask and black hoodie with some dark colored jeans.

"Who the fuck is...........the note damn it i didnt think they would come this soon". I thought to myself as i reached into the back seat and grabed my knifes.

I put my curved knives on my belt and the other one on my hip. I took the key out and stepped out of the car. "Hey bud do you mind moving i need to back up my car, cool mask tho". I said leaning on my car door. He just stood there not saying anything. "Whats that metallic smell..ok hard way it is then, sorry bud".

I thought to myself as i made my way to him. "Look sir im not going to say it again, ive got things to do"! I said stepping right in front of him, i noticed the closer i got to him the stronger the metallic smell got. Then i relized, it was blood i smelt. "Blood? He's not hurt, where is the smell coming from"?

I thought to myself, i focussed on my sense of smell and took a deep breath in, i found out that the smell was coming from his hoodie pocket and his mouth. I laughed and went back to my car. "What is she laughing about? And whats up with the faint smell of blood on her"?

He thought to himself, once i got in my car and started the engine. I looked in my rear view mirror to see him stepping to the side. I backed up my car and drove up a little so that he was right beside the drivers window.

"You know its nice to meet another canible, maybe we can hang out some time"? I said as held out my hand for him to shake it, he stepped back in shock of what i said. "H-how do you-"? He tryed to speak but i cut him off. "I could smell the blood on you and well in not exactly normal or human either".

I said, pulled my hand back and a laugh escaped my lips. "Your not not human, you"? He said with disbelief in his voice. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly when i opened my eyes they're natural (E/C) colur was replaced by a golden yellow. "O-ok then you wernt lieing". He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, it was nice meeting you but i have to go meet up with some people". I said looking at the clock on my radio. "Oh ok nice meeting you to, and they will be coming for you soon". He said walking into the forest. "Whats with people disappearing into the forest".

I thought to myself as i drove off to my house. Once i got home i unlocked the door and went straight to my room to get changed

Once i was done changing i walked out of my room grabbed my keys walked out of the house and locked the door. I got in my car and started the engine, then i started driveing to the cafè. I looked at my clock and noticed i have 30mins before the meet up time so i decided to get some new killing clothes.

I went to a store that was right down the street from the cafè so all i have to do is put the suff in my car and walk doen there. Once i was in the store i paid for 4 killing outfits.

After i paid for the outfits i put the bags in my car and looked at the time on my phone. I had 18mins to kill so i made my way over to a weapon store. I paid for 2 knives 1 pair of brass knuckles and since the owner knew me so well he gave me a wip.

When i got to my car I put my new toys in my black bag. I looked at the time and i have 8mins before the meet up time so i decided to go head and start walking to the cafè.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
479 8 29
I wrote this book back in my creepypasta phase and I find it so cringy. But that's just me idk maybe other people will like it. This is my first sto...
82.4K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
3.6K 70 13
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS A CONTINUATION OF "Adopted by Creepypasta/Creepypasta x Reader [Childhood - Teenage]" (Y/N) was a 3 yeared old little sweerhea...