A different Twilight X Jasper...

Galing kay EricaLouise21

Stephenie Meyer owns all the characters, except for the ones I make up. The plot is mine. ... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

7.9K 216 17
Galing kay EricaLouise21

Bella ...

It’s been two weeks since Char and Peter left, Jazz has been taking me shopping everyday to try and cheer me up, even after me telling him I don’t want any new clothes. He’s brought me a new set of diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet, which I love. But that isn’t what is wrong with me today, I know I will see them again, but today Edward is fetching Alice over, I wouldn't be bothered if he agreed to change her. I don't appreciate him putting Jazz’s life in danger for a stupid reason.

“Family meeting” I called to everyone, while Edward was out.

“What’s wrong Bella?” Esme asked me. I sat down onto Jazz’s lap nuzzling his neck. “Edward’s fetching Alice over today”

“WHAT” Everyone shouted. Jazz started breathing in my scent to calm down, he's perfect on this diet now, but I don't think he appreciates my life been put in danger.

“Me and Jazz are going upstairs” I told them while I dragged Jazz upstairs.

“Is that why you’ve been upset today? I thought you were getting better since Char and Peter left” Jazz told me while cuddling on our bed. “I am, I know we will see them again, It’s Edward and Alice. I wouldn't mind, if he agreed to change her, don't get me wrong I'm happy to see him find his mate” I told him while nuzzling his neck while nipping at his mating mark.

“Don’t worry baby, why don’t we go downstairs so I can check on her emotions and Edwards?”  He asked me while kissing my neck “Ok baby” We went downstairs were Rose, Emmett, Esme, Carlisle, Edward and Alice was sat. Emmett was on the Xbox so Jazz joined him, while I sat and had a girl chat with Rose and planned our next shopping trip, when I had a vision...

We was all at our baseball clearing, having fun. A thunderstorm is coming....

I jumped into Jazz’s lap. “I love you” I told him while looking into his eyes, and pushing all my love towards him."I love you too darlin, what’s got you so excited?” Jasper asked me while he gives me his sexy smirk. “There’s going to be a thunderstorm.” Jasper didn’t even get chance to answer me, as Emmett just had to interrupt.

“Whoop!” Emmett boomed while punching is fist in to the air. “We so have to play baseball. You coming Edward?” I had to roll my eyes he isn’t going to leave Alice. “What about Alice?” Edward asked us. “What is she suppose to do at a Vampire baseball game?” Emmett asked him even though it was rhetorical question. “She can referee with me to make sure none of you cheat” Esme told us. Me and Rose looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "We don't cheat"

Alice went to tell her dad that she was spending the day with us. Edward borrowed Emmett’s Jeep so they can get close to the clearing, in the car instead of running there. We all got into our baseball kit, and we ran to the clearing setting the bases up, ready for the game.

We was currently waiting for Edward and Alice to arrive, the boys was talking to Carlisle and me and Rose was talking to Esme. When they arrived Emmett and Esme went over to them and Jazz came over to me, to give me a kiss, we are always on opposite teams.

On my team there is me, Emmett and Edward, then on Jazz’s teams there’s him, Rose and Carlisle, while Esme is on the last base at all times.

The thunder started “ It’s time” I shouted for the benefit of Alice. Everyone got in there places, I always pitch while Edward and Emmett will be fielding. Esme took Alice to the last base.

Jazz was up to bat first. “Don’t go easy on me baby” I stood there like a statue “Not in my nature”, and with a flick of my wrist and at vampire speed the ball was flying to the bat, he hit it, and made a home run, just as Edward came out of the forest with the ball, and chucked it back at me.

“Come on Bells, show us what you got” Rose laughed at me. I flicked my wrist and added a curve to the ball, Rose smashed it and started running, Edward caught it and chucked it to Esme, I heard Alice tell her she was out. Rose just hissed at her.

Carlisle came up to bat next. “Do your worse Bellsy” he knows I hate it when he calls me that. I chucked the ball from one hand to the other, then chucked the ball towards him, he smashed the ball into the forest behind me, before Emmett or Edward could get the ball, Carlisle made an home run.

“Here baby” I told Jazz while chucking the ball towards him. We all swapped Emmett was up to bat first.

Jazz chucked the ball at him, Carlisle and Rose ran into the woods to retrieve it after Emmett smashed it, he managed to get a home run before they re-appeared with it. Edward smashed the ball into the forest after Jazz chucked the ball to him, maybe with a bit more force then usual, he managed to get a home run.

“Come on baby, show us what you got” Jazz told me in his husky voce, while shoving a lot of lust towards me. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you baby” I told him while winking at him and licking my lips. He launched the ball towards me when he didn’t think I was concentrating, how wrong he was. I smashed the ball into the forest behind him, dropped the bat and ran with all the speed I had and skidded to the last base, with a home run. I ran towards Jazz and tackled him to the floor. “That was naughty of you baby” I told him while grabbing the ball out of his hand that Rose chucked back at him. After getting the ball, I jumped up and told him to get ready to bat.

The game went on perfectly until it came to Carlisle’s turn when I went into a vision...

3 nomads coming into the field, they heard us playing and wanted to join...

“STOP!” I shouted to them all, Jazz came running over to me, I told them all at vampire speed so Alice wouldn’t get scared. I heard Edward telling her to put her hair down and stay behind him at all times. “Like that would help I could smell her from across the field” I told him. “Is there time?” Carlisle asked meaning can we get Alice out before they turn up. “No there’s no time” I hissed at them. We all gathered in a line, hiding Alice away. “Are they thirsty?” Esme asked him. “No, they just fed, well that’s what I can tell by their thoughts”

Jasper ...

God damit Edward. I felt Alice's emotions. She didn’t even feel any fear with us all in the living room, and now that there’s 3 nomads coming she still hasn’t got any fear in her.

“What the hell Bella, why didn’t you see this before?” Edward hissed at her. I growled at him. Watch your tone Eddie-boy I hissed to him in my thoughts.

“I didn’t even know they was in the area” Bella hissed at him then at vampire speed “There’s nothing that can be done now, they will smell her, then they will go after her if you leave now”

“You remember everything I taught you don’t you babe, I haven’t trained the others yet” I asked Bella just loud enough for her to hear, she just nodded her head. “If it comes to a fight you take Alice away, me and Bella will fight them” I told the others at vampire speed, they all just nodded.

Just then are heads snapped to the direction of the visitors coming through the trees beyond the right side of the field, they was approaching cautiously, I don’t know if it was my scars what’s put them on the edge, I saw Edward nod his head once in the corner of my eye, answering my thoughts.

The first one to enter was a male with blonde hair in a pony tail, he looked like the coven leader, he stepped to the side for another, the other male, had coloured skin and his hair long and in braids. The female had bright orange hair stood on the other side of the coloured one, and they all had red eyes, looks like they’ve just fed.

Carlisle, flanked by Emmett and myself with our mates next to us, then Esme was stood next to Alice with Edward. “We thought we heard a game. I’m Laurent” the one in the middle told us. “and this is James” He pointed towards the other male. “And Victoria” he nodded towards the women.

“I’m Carlisle. This is my family, Emmett and Jasper, Bella, Rosalie, Esme, Edward and Alice. We own a permanent residence not far from here, I do ask you don’t hunt in the area.” I started spreading calm emotions to everyone in the field. “Of course. We just fed in Seattle” Laurent  told us, Alice’s emotions went to disgust. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes, after all it is our normal food source. “Do you have room for a couple more players?” Laurent asked us. “Yes a few of us was just leaving, we bat first” Carlisle told him while Bella chucked the ball toward Laurent, Victoria grabbed it “Oh I’m the one with the wicked curve ball”. “Oh I think we can handle that” I told her.

We was about to go play and Edward, Alice and Esme was going to leave, when the wind blew Alice’s scent into the nomads direction. “You brought a snack” James hissed, everyone got into crouches, Edward shoved Alice behind him while he crouched in front of her. “The girl is with us” Carlisle hissed at them, I’ve never seen him in vampire mode. I know he respects the human life, but I never expected him to be like this. “Why, she’s nothing but a human” Victoria hissed. Bella went to attack her, but I grabbed her by her arm and shook my head. “I said she’s with us” Carlisle told them again in a commander’s voice.

 Laurent got out of his crouch, and put his hands into submissive, while grabbing James by the shoulder. “I can see the game is over” James just hissed at Laurent, then got out of his crouch and shoved his arm around Victoria, and they was gone within a human heart beat.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

587K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
300K 7.1K 19
After many years, Melanie gets on her feet and starts to look for Jasper with their son, Jasper Junior. She didn't expect, however, to come across a...
318K 9.4K 25
Stephenie Meyer owns all the characters, except for the ones I make up. The plot is mine. ----------------------------------- Bella is adopted, when...
25.9K 556 25
Things have been going well... A little too well... Alice has a vision and everything that we have all worked so hard for could come crashing down...