Tame me (18+)

By SillyLilByatch

" W-what are y-you we-wea-ring?" Luca's deep trembling voice made me smirk. I looked down at the baby pink l... More

Chapter 1: Forced to share
THE CAST!
Chapter 2: Meeting him.
Chapter 3: Losing control
Chapter 4: Angry Luca
Chapter 5: We need to "talk".
Chapter 6: Drama
VERY IMPORTANT! AUTHOR'S NOTE!
ITS OVER!
Chapter 7: A Tiny Peek
Chapter 8: His People
Chapter 9: A Little Bit Of Jealousy.
Chapter 10: Annabelle The doll is better.
Author's Note
chapter 11: Insight
Chapter 12: Release
Chapter 13: Nobody Else
Chapter 14: Italian Mamba
Chapter 15: Hazel
Chapter 16: Want
Chapter 17: The First Fight
Chapter 17: Psychos And Anacondas
Chapter 18: Angry Pasta
Chapter 19: Vivia
Chapter 20: Failed Attempt
Chapter 22: Reveal
Chapter 23: Bruised
Chapter 24: Tomorrow
Chapter 25: Buon Compleanno
Chapter 26: Cavalcandolo
Chapter 27: Facade
Chapter 28: Valentino
Chapter 29: About Italian Breadsticks
Chapter 30: The Snake's Out
Chapter 31: Deceit
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 32: The First Step
Chapter 33: Arthur
Chapter 34: Cannelloni
Chapter 35: And The Drama Continues
Chapter 36: Realization
Chapter 37: Anuca
Chapter 38: Nashville
Chapter 39: The First Day
Chapter 40: Big Marino
Chapter 41: Guilt
ANNOUNCEMENT AND APOLOGIES
Chapter 42: Leaving The Nest
Chapter 43: Ciao
Chapter 44 : Letting go
Chapter 45: Halloweening
Chapter 46: The Game
Chapter 47: And she breaks
Chapter 48: Still Yours
Chaptee 49: Confessions
Chapter 50: Oops I Did It Again
Chapter 51: Handling Her
Chapter 52: Revolt
Chapter 53: Betrayal
Chapter 54 : Mamma Marino
Epilogue: This Is Corny
BIGASS ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 21: He's A Swimmer

348K 8.9K 22.9K
By SillyLilByatch

I was never the jealous kind. I always knew that no matter what, the boys will always end up favouring me the most. I was always confident when it came to that. Fucking always. If anything, guys would start up fights over me whereas I barely ever gave a shit. 

But right now, I was seeing red. Deep, dark, bloody red.

I was sitting with Raven, Kaden and Xavier under the shade of their favourite tree on the campus. Luca and Ann were walking over to us. Ann was wrapped around him like a boa constricter and Luca looked half dead and half happy. I glared at Ann as they made their way over to us. Jealousy burned my insides and I wanted to throw a fucking rock at Ann's head, hopefully pushing her into a coma.

"Damn. If looks could kill, Ann would be drowning in her blood right now." Xavier commented as Raven and Kaden laughed at me. I immediately snapped out of my stare and laughed along with them.

"If she's glaring at Ann then how I wish looks could kill." Raven stated and laid down on the lawn, placing her head on my lamp. I grinned at her and she winked back at me.

"You hoes are evil." Kaden said, chuckling.

Just then, the pair reached us and Ann blatantly ignored mine and Raven's presence and sat down next to Kaden, smiling cheerfully.

Who knew that smile hid a complete psychopath. My mood immediately switched off at the sight of her smile.

Luca looked at me and smiled gently.

After that day at the hospital, Luca and I had a talk when he came home. He said he would work on getting help for Ann. But he asked me not to let her behaviour come in between his and mine agreement. Homeboy was so eager to get the pussy, I tell you. But will that stop me from getting jealous and being a total bitch to Ann? No.

I winked at him and under his tan complexion, he flushed. Aw.

"Hey guys!" Ann anounced and gave Kaden a side hug. On my lap, Raven rolled her eyes and placed her arm over her eyes as if she was going to sleep. 

"How are you feeling?" Xavier asked. It was her first day back ever since that fiasco. The hospital had to keep her for three more days.

"I'm good," She grinned and looked at Luca with a smile. But, I guess he was too busy staring at me that she had to nudge him with a frown to get his attention . I laughed inwardly. Girl, if you don't.

"So Luca. It's your birthday on sunday." Kaden said, his eyes gleaming.

Luca shrugged and ran a hand throgh his hair. Ann giggled like a schoolgirl and smirked at Xavier. I guess they were planning something.

"Ann, when are you going to starve yourself again?" Raven yawned from my lap and i smriked, looking down at her as she grinned at me.

No one defended Ann as everyone was silently laughing.

After a few moments of everyone discussing something and me leaning against the tree, with my eyes shut, Raven woke me up. I wanted to sleep right there for a long ass time.

"Bitch, what are you? Homeless? Get the fuck up." Raven snapped jokingly and pulled me off the ground as I groaned. It was so comfy there. 

"I have to go meet Prof. Sanders so I can't walk with you." Raven pouted at me and I laughed.

"It's okay. Luca will walk me. Our next class is nearby anyway."

Raven's eyes wandered to Ann and so did mine. She was glaring at me and immediately wrapped a hand around him.

"Bitch what is he? Your bodyguard? Your class is on the other side of the campus. Get moving." I snapped and crossed my arms.

She gasped as if she didn't expect that kinda thing from me. As if.

"I'll walk you, Ann. Let's go." Xavier smiled at her and gave me a wink when she wasn't looking. I smirked back at him, caught Luca's hand and walked off.

"Seeing you and Raven deal with her will never get tiring." he chuckled and I grinned at him sheepishly.

Just then, Alisha, a girl who I usually saw around the back buildings smoking, greeted me as she walked past. "Hey, gurl. We going out the back for a smoke. You coming?"

"Nah. I have class. Next time!" I yelled back.

"Uh you go to smoke pot with them?" hesitation was clear in his voice as he spoke.

"Yeaahh. You should try it sometimes." I winked at him and he shook his head, serious. El, this guy doesn't even drink.

A few girls walked past and gave luca "the look" and I smiled sweetly at them. But I'm sure they caught the silent message because they instantly looked away.

"It's funny when you do that." he laughed, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Do what?"

"That smile. Its so sweet but you can see the murder written on it."

I laughed and was going to say something back when a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Eleoner."

I turned around to see Twan there, looking as hot as ever in a pair of blue jeans and a black Tee. I could sense the tension radiating off of Luca so I took a step away from him and walked towards Twan.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to him. He avoided my eyes, his jaw set.

When I reached Twan, he surprised me by going in for a hug. I awkwardly hugged back and smiled at him.

"My place? Tonight?" he smirked, revealing his set of perfect teeth.

"Uh..."

"Great. Text me later." he pecked my forehead and walked off.

What the fuck just happened.

I turned around and walked back to Luca. He was furious. His beautiful golden eyes held a fucking hurricane In them.

Fear and anticipation crawled through my veins.

" Luca, ca-"

"Come with me." I didn't get to answer as he pulled my hand forcefully and started walking with me in the direction opposite to that of our classes. I timidly followed him, struggling to keep up with his huge strides. Many people turned around to give us questionable looks.

We reached a part of the back building itself. But this one was way too secluded. There weren't any stoners on the stairs, there wasnt any group of friends just hanging out, nothing. Just an empty corridor which would look haunted at night.

Luca walked in further into the hallway and icy fear gripped at my stomach. What was going to happen?

We entered a remote and empty class and Luca roughly pushed me inside. If I didn't know Luca, I would scream "RAPE!"

I looked into his golden eyes and saw the anger in them. His jaw was clenched so hard and he looked so fucking hot. 

He pushed me on the wall and leaned towards me slowly. Goosbumps erupted on my skin and I forced my heart to stop beating so fast. My pussy clenched with pure anxiety and curiosity as to what was gonna hppen now. 

"What was he telling you?" He snapped into my neck as his lips ghosted over my pumping vein. My heart hammered in my chest. He placed a soft kiss there and pulled back to look into my eyes again deeply .

"He wanted me to come over to his place today." I answered, forcing the tremble out of my voice.

"You aren't going, yes?" 

"N-" A moan shot out from me as he pushed his lower half into me and i felt his hard on through his jeans. He caught my hands and placed them above my head. I raised my hips to grind into him, causing an illicit friction to occur between our clothed bodies. He then slanted his lips over mine and I was lost. Lost in the bliss that was Luca Marino. I groaned, wanting to run my hands through his soft locks but couldn't because he had them in his hold above my head.

"Let me touch you." I breathlessly whispered, still Grinding my hips into his.

"No. Can't have everything we want now, can we, piccola?"

My legs weakened at his deep voice whispering so low. I clenched my thighs to relieve the growing pressure on my pussy.

"You miss my fingers in your pussy?" he asked, his voice a subtle tease at my ear.

"Fuck yes." I moaned, my mind clouding with the visions of his fingers in me. I felt desperate for that sort of action again. I wanted him to take me to heaven and back again and again.

Sudeenly, Luca had pushed my hands down my legs. He kneeled infront of me.

" Fuck, I've been wanting to do this again since so long." he murmured and placed calloused hands on my soft thighs. He parted my legs slightly as my eyes watered with anticipation.

"I make you so fucking wet, piccola."  he grunted from below, his eyes on level with my pussy. Excitement ached at my insides.

His hand wound around my thong and he pulled it down sharply causing me to gasp. Just like that his mouth was on me. He seemingly unexperienced tongue moved skillfully in my folds, slurping up my juices. My brain snapped shut as the euphoria spasmed through me. This guy cannot be a virgin.

"Oh Christ!" I moaned, running my hands through his mess of hair. I tried hard to keep my legs wide open for him, but it felt so good that I needed to shut them to help my pussy calm down.

He pushed his face further into, biting my clit lightly. I writhed beneath him and my body jerked violently as more of my juices poured out of me.

"Fucking hell, Hai un sapore così buono." he murmured, his voice causing vibrations to thrum my aching clit. And what did he just say?

I could feel my orgasm building. Luca, just then, made me see the whole goddann galaxy as he placed his lips right over my clit and sucked on it with his all. His hand shot up to squeeze my aching breast and I moaned, sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Oh fuck yes. Just like that, Luc!" I was almost screaming now. A virgin was giving it to me so, so, so fucking good. Holy shit. I pushed his face closer to me. His tongue flicked against my aching bud and he continued doing so, till I was a mess standing above him. How the hell was I standing I have no clue.

Just then, I felt his finger entering my pussy slowly. I moaned at the welcome intrusion. I moved my hips against his hand, signalling him to go faster and harder. He got the message and rammed his finger in me at an alarming rate. A sob escaped me as I bit my lips trying to stop the loud scream threatening to spill out.

"Scream for me, El. I need to hear it." he grunted from below and inserted three fingers in me. My muscles clenched around his thick digits. The pain slowly subsiding, Luca starting lapping at my clit. I screamed.

It echoed off the walls in the abandoned class and I almost fell to the floor drowning in pleasure. My mind screamed at me to take up some sort of dominance over him but it just felt too fucking amazing.

"Your tight little cunt is clenching so hard on my fingers, piccola. You're coming for me, si?"

I spasmed as his fingers hit my g spot repeatedly.

"Yes. I'm going to-"

He interrupted me with an animalistic grunt. "No. No coming."

WHAT.

If I didn't come right now, I was going to loose my mind. 

Luca then extracted his fingers from me and placed his mouth over me again, his free hand still squeezing my tit roughly. Juices coated my thighs and a little on the floor below. Yes. I was that wet. I moaned his name repeatedly, fucking worshipped his name.

"Please, Luca. I need to-"

"Tell me who is the only person who can make you so wet?" he hissed, his eyes looking up at me. He then stood up, baring my pussy for a while and I whimpered at the loss. He immediately towered over me and placed a finger back in. I was having  difficulty standing up. He saw that and pulled my thigh around his torso. This position gave him a better access.

"Fucking answer me." he growled, glaring at me harshly.

"You. Just you..... Luca.... Please....." I didn't even know what gibberish I was saying.

"Will you ever fucking go to Twans place?" my juices made a squelching sound as I tried my best to hold in my cum.

"No. Never......"

"Yes. That's nice. Let's give your greedy little cunt what it needs, yes?"

I nodded rapidly, almost sobbing at the intense pleasure.

His lips softly met mine and I tried to reciprocate the passion that he was showing. "Come for me, El. Show me how much you like this."

I clenched my muscles one last time and with a long, high pitched scream, I let go. "LUCCAAAA!"

My juices squirted out of me. A gush of liquid hit Luca's legs.

I stared shell shocked after I'd come down from my high.

Luca just made me squirt.

He too was looking down at my vagina and then his shocked eyes met mine. "Did I just make you...."

I nodded airily and smiled at him.

I fell onto his torso, my hands wrapping around his nape. "My lil virgin boy just made me squirt."

Luca blushed. The anger and aggression in him disappearing. He placed his hands on my waist and placed a gentle kiss on my awaiting lips. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

My tummy fluttered and my eyes softened. "You didn't. You made me squirt." I repeated and he chuckled lowly, showing off his adorable dimple.

Can I get any more lucky?

______________________________________

So.....yeah. He did that.

Anyways! Thank you for the support as always. Comment what you think, vote for it and share this story with your friends 💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
287K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
184K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
181K 4.8K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...