Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 46

533 14 16
By emily__slater

He stands up as I do the same. I shift my body on the balls of my feet. "Just kiss me first." He says, leaning in for a kiss. I let go and he draws me in for more. He places his hands on my butt pushing me against him.

"Okay, you still wanna do this?." He says making sure and I nods. I get down on my knees, what do people do? How do you do this. He brings his hands to his briefs and starts to pull them down.

"I wanted to do that." I whine.

"Okay, do it then." He laughs and lifts them back up. I place the tips of my fingers on the rim of his briefs. I pull then down slowly leaving them a his knees. I didn't expect him to be its big.

I place my hand around him. "Not so tight." He says.

"Oh, sorry." I say and start blushing. I reset my grip. I move my hand up and down slow. I bring up my pace alittle and go faster. I hear him curse under is breath.

"Fuck, if you want to put it in your mouth do it now cause I'm going to cum." He says.

"Okay." I say, do people really do this? I bring it to my mouth and put it in a little.

"Put in as much as you can." He says, it is a lot bigger than I expected.

I go in around halfway. "Okay, I'm going to cum so if you don't want that than stop." He says.

I nod saying I'll stay. He rest his hands on the back if my head pushing me in and out. "Oh god, I'm so close." He says and moans.

I feel a jerk in my mouth, the warm liquid slides down my throught I feel that same jerk again and it goes down my throught. I pull back and start coughing. The taste wasn't that pleasant, my throught starts to burn a little.

"That was great." He says lifting me up.

"Really? It was only my first time." I laugh.

"That was actrally the best one Iv'e ever have." He says and kisses me hard.

"Did you like it?" He asks releasing from the kiss.

"Ya, I like seeing you in that type of way. It didn't taste as bad as I thought. It was pretty fun actually." I say and he laughs.

"Ya, I like seeing you suck my dick." He says and I playfully hit him.

We lay back in bed I rest my head on his chest.

"You have a game today.'' He reminds me, I am in no mood to play a game.

"Ya, we should eat I'm hungry." I groan.

''Wanna eat pancakes." He laughs.

"Not really, can we just grab food at the coffee shop?" I ask.

"Sure whatever you want." He says.

"What time is it?" I ask sitting up. He gets up and gets his phone out of his jeans.

"Twelve-thirty." He awnsers me.

I walk over to my closet and put on jeans and a hoodie its starting to get colder out.

I turn around to see Harry in the same clothes he wore to my dorm.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ya." I say and grab my wallet.

"Your not paying its part of the date." He says and sticks his tounge out.

"Its not on the calander!" I say.

"Well, who says it has to be. I can take you out for breakfast whenever." He says taking a step closer.

"Okay, fine your treat." I say and set my wallet down.

"Let's go." He stays waiting at the door for me. I walk over to him and he laces his fingers with mine. I smile and we walk to the coffee shop.

"What do you want?" He asks me as we walk in the shop.

"Um, grab me a coffee and a bagel." I say and I grab us a seat. A few minutes later he returns with two bagels and a coffee.

"Here." He says setting it down in front of me.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Caitlin says with Liam following in behind her. They pull up two chairs and sit with me and Harry.

"Emily, we missed you last night." Liam says sitting down.

"Ya, you to Harry!" He laughs.

"You missed Caitlin stripping for everyone." Liam teases and Caitlin playfully hits him.

"No, she didn't if he did I would have had to stop her and take her upstairs to fuck her." He says and Caitlin playfully hits him again.

"Well you did that anyway." Caitlin says and we all laugh.

"I need coffee." Caitlin complains.

"I'm about to order do you want me to grab you one?" He asks politely.

"Yeah thanks." She says and he walks away.

"You guys did miss Zayn and Ally got back together." Caitlin says stunned still.

"Really?" I say, Harry couldn't care less.

"Yeah, they ended up making out the whole time then going upstairs.'' She explains.

Liam comes back with the coffee and I eat my bagel.

"We should get going." Harry says standing up.

"Okay, well it was nice seeing you guys." Caitlin says with a smile.

"Are you guys coming to my game?" I ask.

"Yeah I am Liam can't make it though." She explains.

"Okay, well I'll see you later.'' I say and me and Harry walk out.

"That was nice." I say leaning into Harry.

"Caitlins' annoying." He says, that was rude.

"No, shes cool." I defend her.

"She wont stop talking." He groans.

"Shes just making conversation." I say.

Harrys' phone starts to vibrate again.

"Take it." I say in a meaner tone, Harry talking bad about Caitlin got me mad at him and I don't know why.

"Okay, I'll meet you in your dorm in a minute." He says and walks off to take the call.

I walk alone up to my dorm. Ashley isn't back when I walk in. I wonder if shes going to my game. I take out my phone to text her.

*Hey, are you going to my game?* I send to her.

I sit down on my bed waiting for Harry. Time passes by and I start to get ready for my game.

Its been an hour since I've seen Harry and I need to go to my game.

I get a text from Ashley. *Yeah, Nialls' coming too!*

I slide my slides on, grab my bag and walk out the door. He will be at my game so I'll see him then. I look to where he was standing last time I saw him. He isn't out here, he must of left.

I walk over to Julia and start to tie my spikes.

"Hey!" She says noticing me on the ground.

"How was the party yesterday?" I ask while finish up tying my spikes.

"It was fun!" She tells me.

I walk into line and do the warm ups with the team.

We finish the warm ups and start the game. I look over at Caitlin, Ashley and Niall. Where's Harry, where did he go? I hope he is back soon. Where suppose to go to dinner.

I walk to the line and start the kick off.

By the time I know it the game is ending. We won three-zero. The team wasn't that good. The team walks off, I grab my water and chug it down. "Good game." I say to Julia as I finish my water.

"Your goals were amazing. She says to me. I scored two goals as the midfielder Megan scored one too.

"Thanks." I say to her and grab my bag.

"See you tomorrow." I say to Julia and walk to Ashley.

"Bye!" She says as I walk away.

I look over at Ashley and Harry showed up, I'm happy he came.

"Good game." She says as I walk over to them.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"Good job." Caitlin says.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

Harry is behind them and walks up to me.

"Good game." He says softly. He leans in for a kiss. "Where did you go?" I ask him.

"The people needed me." He says with a frown.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me before you left." I defend.

"Sorry, it was urgent.'' He says.

"Okay." Is all I say.

"Are we still on for dinner?" I ask him, changing the subject.

"Ya, I'm picking you up at seven." He says and I smile. He leans in and kisses me again.

"Get a room." Caitlin says and we both laugh.

"So, who wants Red Robin?" Ashley says.

"Uh, we have plans." Harry says for us.

"Okay, Caitlin want to go." She says and they go to Red Robin.

"Okay, I'll see you at seven." He says and kisses me again and we walk away.

I'm excited for my night with Harry, I wonder where he's taking me.

///Thanks for 12K it means so much love you all! Thanks for reading!!///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.1K 24
It was a cold, January evening in New York City when Sydney, an 18 year old student at NYU, stopped at a nearby coffee shop simply to waste some time...
1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
9.5K 507 25
Harry meets Kacey Day, an actress living in London and they begin an intense reationship. Will she survive when an encounter with a fan goes horrib...
100K 2.8K 23
Anastasia Cohn is a girl with ambitions, potential and confidence. However, she feels haunted everyday as she is constantly reminded of her lulling a...